Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 28 2021
785 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Dear Members and M3M Merlin Buyers,

I have a concern on which I am looking for expert comments. Based on the recent site visit of M3M Merlin and their sample flats, I wish to question that is the room sizes of M3M too small as per the gurgaon standards? I think the sample flat is 3BHK+SQ which is near about 2400 sqft and the rooms of 3BHK flats (2050 sqft) is even smaller?

What is the general room size expectation/ market practice of other project in GCx?

Any insight?

Regards,

Comment

hi, can you share details of the property till 3rd floor, 2045 sqft something - What would be the best all inclusive price in resale ? going by the speed of construction , there is no way the possession of the whole property be in 4 months from now (3rd quarter to put in expanded form)

Comment

I have booked a shop in the project and found how a brand can cheat someone, at the time of booking they promised me that the loading on the area will not cross 40 percent but when I saw the ready shop I found more then 55 percent of loading on the total area.

I tried calling my broker and Mr. Shailesh Singh from M3M both but seems like now they have a hold on me and talking to me like I have done the mistake and they are not going to anything in it.
        Last edited April 14 2016, 08:02 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by joginderkapo View Post
          I have booked a shop in the project and found how a brand can cheat someone, at the time of booking they promised me that the loading on the area will not cross 40 percent but when I saw the ready shop I found more then 55 percent of loading on the total area.

I tried calling my broker and Mr. Shailesh Singh from M3M both but seems like now they have a hold on me and talking to me like I have done the mistake and they are not going to anything in it.
          Never trust spoken words by builders or their paid people. They will talk all sweet till you sign on dotted lines. And what is brand? Nothing but Gimmicky aggressive advertising.

Comment

Dear Sir,

We request you to please share convenient date and time for meeting at our Experia Office or get in touch with your relationship manager or you can write to us * feedback@m3minida.com.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards

Team M3M

Comment

Originally posted by M3M India View Post
              Dear Sir,

Possession of the Project is tentatively scheduled in Third quarter of 2016.

We will share with the you the details related to Occupancy Certificate Soon.

Regards

Team M3M
              Q3 2016 is approaching but during my recent visit to your site, Q3 looks impossible. Can you update us on proposed date for possession. I have seen M3M has been extremely poor in planning and maintaining its commitment based on previous dates for possession.

Looking forward to reply from the builder.
              Last edited May 13 2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

http://www.************/3-bhk-bedroo...det&pos=SEARCH

check prices on 99acres 5700

IREO atleast delivered ...Pioneer best from lot ...booking 2900 ..delivered ....M3M jus talking n talking ..seems all in air

Comment

Dear Sir,

We request you to please share convenient date and time for meeting at our Experia Office or get in touch with your relationship manager or you can write to us * feedback@m3minida.com.

Regards

Team M3M

Comment

Originally posted by M3M India View Post
                    Dear Sir,

Regards

Team M3M
                    Thanks M3M. I'm travelling so would request you to your proposed dates for possession as per latest estimate.
                    Last edited May 13 2016, 01:57 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Dear Sir/Madam ,

We request you to please write us * feedback@m3mindia.com for any information or please feel free to call at our toll free No. 1800-123-3333 and we shall be glad to assist you .

Regards
                      Team M3M.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X