Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 28 2021
785 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Dear Sir/Madam ,

You are requested to provide your registered E-mail id to us , so that we can send you the requisite clarification in detail or you can write us at
    feedback@m3mindia.com for any information or please feel free to call at our toll free No. 1800-123-3333 and we shall be glad to assist you .

Regards
    Team M3M.

Comment

Hi,
      Is there any whatsapp /google group for Merlin owners. Please PM me administrator's contact details, will reach out to him.

Comment

Hi
        I wish to purchase a unit in m3m merlin from the builder. What is a good all inclusive rate? Kindly advise!!

Comment

Originally posted by vik thakur
          Sir I know owners are biased towards their investment in merlin.

But kitni deal chahiye apko 6100-6200 rs. Me darjano deal pdi h.
          Current rates in merlin please from builder

Comment

Originally posted by vik thakur
            Sir I know owners are biased towards their investment in merlin.

But kitni deal chahiye apko 6100-6200 rs. Me darjano deal pdi h.
            Kindly tell me about Current rates in merlin please from builder. Is there any other suitable project likely to be completed in 2017 in gurgaon

Comment

Dear Member,

We would like to inform you that the current company rate is Rs.9100 Per Sqft under 30:70 Payment Plan.

Regards

Team M3M

Comment

• samiragar
                samiragar commented
                Editing a comment
                Is this the basic sale price? What is the plc?

Dear Sir,

We would like to update you that Rs.9100 is the basic sale price per sq ft.Further to this we would like to apprise you that the PLC attributes are different for each unit.You may get in touch with us at feedback@m3minida.com or 1800 123 3333 for further clarifications.

Regards

Team M3M

Comment

Originally posted by samiragar View Post

Kindly tell me about Current rates in merlin please from builder. Is there any other suitable project likely to be completed in 2017 in gurgaon
                Why do you want to go to the builder. There are so many units available at 6300-6500 bsp. I have got any SMSs from brokers for their other project, and on asking for other projects, have found that the prices here are far lower than what M3M is selling at. Contact a good broker, and he will get you better deal directly from the company itself closer to the market rates. No need to go to the company directly. Plenty on Magicbricks and 99 Acres to chose from.

Comment

9100 Bsp for Merlin! Great! Resale is way lower than the current offering by company. People invested are hardly getting any returns on investment. Plenty of units available in 6000-6500 range.
                  Last edited October 10 2016, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Dear Sir,

We would like to invite you to our Experia Office, enabling us to brief you about M3M Merlin along with the desired available inventory.
                    Further, you may write to us at Feedback@m3mindia.com or alternatively call us at 1800 123 3333 for more details.

Regards,
                    Team M3M

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X