Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
785 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Genreal View Post
    The most competitive price available for Merlin is INR 5,850/sft. Without saying much, it would be pertinent to highlights that at M3M's flagship project - Golf Estate, the company quoted BSP is 10,100 INR/sft but resales are languishing at sub-8,000 INR/sft with hardly any takers.

The luxury market is anyway heading for a correction...

The phase of the golf estate that company is selling at 10,100 is a completely different phase than the ones avlble at 8k range . They started booking the phase m3m is selling started at 9100 only .

And the ones avlble at around 8k is the phase whose booking was started at 5100(only 10 odd units at that price) and max was sold at 5600 , then the phase was sold till 8100 per sq ft . so you can calculate the gains .

And what are you talking about that luxury segment is headed for correction , in the last two-three months only PV spa in sec 47 has increase 300-400 , Park place,belaire have rose 500-600 per sq ft , palm springs has increase 800-1000 bucks , MGF vilas 300-400 and so on , so i dont see any signs of correction in the luxury segment which you pointed out in particular !!

Comment

Exit Clause for Merino / i mean Merlin is after 15% payment.Net rate after all discounts comes to around 5650/sq ft and not 5850/sq ft.
      This surely seems to be investor friendly proposition.Not bad at all.

Comment

NET BSP - Rs. 5850/ sq.ft (Rs 6750less Rs 650 /sq ft inaugural discount.Less Rs 250 TDR)

Book Value – 6100 Less Rs 61 as Brokerage Discount.Rs 250 TPR will be adjusted in the last 2 instalments.

Comment

Originally posted by vineetm View Post
          NET BSP - Rs. 5850/ sq.ft (Rs 6750less Rs 650 /sq ft inaugural discount.Less Rs 250 TDR)

Book Value – 6100 Less Rs 61 as Brokerage Discount.Rs 250 TPR will be adjusted in the last 2 instalments.

That is what i have been telling you guys , TPR is 250 rupees , And BSP is 6100 !! TPR ka fayeda short term medium investors ko nahi milega because TPR end mei hoga , Long term investors ki bhi agar ek bhi installment ek din bhi late hai toh TPR does not apply . In reality only 10-15 % enjoy the benefit of TPR !!

having said that , the project pricing seems good as it is in original booking itself .

BTW what is the max discount one is getting for the project ?

Comment

Ishan,

2.5-3% is what brokers are offering as a discount. Getting the credit note encashed is PITA.

Comment

Originally posted by rdhawan15 View Post
              Ishan,

2.5-3% is what brokers are offering as a discount. Getting the credit note encashed is PITA.

i am being offered a discount better than that , by a tried and tested source , although my main concerns remain the same , pricing is getting very attractive . But yehi hai ki saalaa discount ke chakkar mei aisa na ho ki aage jaake exit karna mushkil ho jaye !! very confused state of mind , price is very attractive butdid not fall in love with the project at first sight , jaise golf estate mei tha !! Those who have invested or have studied the project well please give your comments ?? kya lagta hai project ke baare mei from a short/mid term perspective !
              Last edited July 10 2011, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Hi Ishanb

Could you throw some more light on why the pricing looks attractive to you?
                Arent the properties accoss the sohna road available in the range of Rs 4500-5000 psft. How would you add for the good specs?

Similarly, the Emmar Palm drive are also available at about 5400 psft and location is far better...

M3M is a new builder. At one point in the recent past, there was so much negative publicity about the owners, that it was difficult to exit the M3M golf estate. How much confidence anybody have on the M3M being professionally managed and behaved organsiation?

Regards
                Amit

Comment

Ishan Bhai - Discount's story is amusing. You will have a credit note in your hand, and you will be running around for your money 6 months from now. So, I would prefer a broker who would at least be credit worthy. I am learning my lessons though.

Comment

the price is attractive given the location , Gc ex versus sohna road . Secondly its a new launch , no builder would be able to launch a project with these specifications in an area like sector 67 and a co. like M3M whose brand building has been quite good .

And regarding golf estate , when its delivered would people realise its real worth , and as the construction progresses the prices would also rise , i heard someone saying that the price in original booking would be increased by a 1000-2000 bucks near diwali for golf estate .

Originally posted by Amit08 View Post
                    Hi Ishanb

Could you throw some more light on why the pricing looks attractive to you?
                    Arent the properties accoss the sohna road available in the range of Rs 4500-5000 psft. How would you add for the good specs?

Similarly, the Emmar Palm drive are also available at about 5400 psft and location is far better...

M3M is a new builder. At one point in the recent past, there was so much negative publicity about the owners, that it was difficult to exit the M3M golf estate. How much confidence anybody have on the M3M being professionally managed and behaved organsiation?

Regards
                    Amit

Comment

Originally posted by rdhawan15 View Post
                      Ishan Bhai - Discount's story is amusing. You will have a credit note in your hand, and you will be running around for your money 6 months from now. So, I would prefer a broker who would at least be credit worthy. I am learning my lessons though.
                      Haha , yes i have also suffered like you have in the past that is why if i am being offered even half percent less from a tried and tested source , jinse payback receive ho chuka hai , i go with them only !!! zaadaa laalach karne se jo milna hota hai woh bhi haath se jaane ka darr reheta hai !!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X