Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
668 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    For the benefit of guys, who missed this article . Saare Builders chor hain, all r in the same boat .

Cho hone ke saath saath kuch Druglords bhi hai manoj ji.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

Aur Public bhi nashe main hai, whatever gets launched at whatever prices you see takers with cheques in hand. Waiting for allotment :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Aur Public bhi nashe main hai, whatever gets launched at whatever prices you see takers with cheques in hand. Waiting for allotment :-)

Sir , ye paise ka nasha hai , kuch bhi karva sakta hai....
    CommentQuote
  • Yeh baat 100 % correct boli, Bhalla ji .

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    CommentQuote
    Yeh baat 100 % correct boli, Bhalla ji .

Magar Sir Druglord ne Ground floor ki slab ka kaam bhi shuru kar dia hai

aur payment bhi nahi maang raha , APna bauht paisa hai uska paas lagta hai from the same sources....lol
    CommentQuote
  • Murgey ko katney se pehle aur tagda ( healthy ) karna padta hai . Iss liya dana-paani khula chaal raha hai.

Lagta wohi ho raha hai .

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Magar Sir Druglord ne Ground floor ki slab ka kaam bhi shuru kar dia hai

aur payment bhi nahi maang raha , APna bauht paisa hai uska paas lagta hai from the same sources....lol
    CommentQuote
    Murgey ko katney se pehle aur tagda ( healthy ) karna padta hai . Iss liya dana-paani khula chaal raha hai.

Lagta wohi ho raha hai .

Lets wait and watch......
    CommentQuote
  • Sab builders ke saath hota hai yeh , IREO ke saath bhi hua tha kuch time pehele , emaar mgf ke saath bhi ho chuka hai , but as an investor/end user i dont think it makes any difference !!

I think the points listed in Bless U 's home from hell post are the biggest demons to be worried about any developer !

And ab to CCI namak agency bhi aa gayi hai , but does that really make a difference ? also hw would investors of belaire benefit ? and to whom will the fat fine go to from dlf ,i.e if dlf cant contest against the penalty ??
    CommentQuote
  • Homes from Hell

Originally Posted by prakash1
    Sab builders ke saath hota hai yeh , IREO ke saath bhi hua tha kuch time pehele , emaar mgf ke saath bhi ho chuka hai , but as an investor/end user i dont think it makes any difference !!

I think the points listed in Bless U 's home from hell post are the biggest demons to be worried about any developer !

And ab to CCI namak agency bhi aa gayi hai , but does that really make a difference ? also hw would investors of belaire benefit ? and to whom will the fat fine go to from dlf ,i.e if dlf cant contest against the penalty ??

Hi Parkash
    Greetings

Sheet is not BlessUs, it is dedicated to Natwarlal and his progeny:bab (45):..
    Homes from Hell: FREE CLASSES FOR OLD AND NEW RE BUILDERS LOOKING TO SKIN CUSTOMERS BIG TIME- BY NATWARLAL, LATEST RECIPES UPDATED REGULARLY, NO MONTHLY FEE, NO SUBSCRIPTION, NO CONDITIONS APPLY (DO VISIT IF DAD DIDNT TEACH YOU)
    VISIT
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CKjfg6cD&key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=2

Sharam aani chahiye in logon ko..:bab (45):
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • One of my known is selling merlin at the launch price of 6100. He is in urgent need of money and that's the reason he is looking to sell. PM me if anyone interested?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current price of Merlin and what would be the upfront amount needed.
    If comparing both Merlin and the new Milano, which is better from investment purpose.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone be kind enough and tell me what is the current status of Merlin? Their website has no update.
    CommentQuote
    Murgey ko katney se pehle aur tagda ( healthy ) karna padta hai . Iss liya dana-paani khula chaal raha hai.

Lagta wohi ho raha hai .

Manoj Ji, Do you think the new M3M Milano is worth investing Rs 6100 - brokers part - Timely payment discount ? In how long can one expect a decent ROI.
    CommentQuote
  • M3M Merlin - Sector67 - Gurgaon

Good day people

First of all my apologies, for an active and vocal member to be underground for half a year is unpardonable :o but then I was travelling and had very little time for IREF. Nonetheless, I am back in town and I have a few questions.
    All the question basically revolve around a single question which is that how does M3M Merlin look as a potential buying opportunity at present???
    I would love to know any pros/cons or obesrvations that you guy have about the project coz I really think that there are some very good RE minds at work here at IREF.
    From whatever re-search( I call it Re-search coz i sorta knew it all before my sabbatical!!!:bab (35): ) I have done in the past week or so I could come up with the following

Pros:-

1) Excellent location. GCx is still the cherry on top of the cream when it comes to the under construction RE market of gurgaon. The most prestigious projects and the most famed builders are present on this stretch. Needless to say, the area has seen a steady increase in prices all through 2011 and has somewhat gone full throttle in whatever 2012 has shown us.
    2)Zero premium, the project is still available rate to rate. Considering that it was launched in Jul 2011 5850-5900 after discount( not including TPR) when neihbouring IVV sold at more or less the same levels.IVV is now commanding anywhere between 7200-7600. A good flat in merlin may be available for about 6000, which I think is a very attractive valuation for a project like this.:bab (59)::bab (59):
    3) Absence of any good new launches. 95% of all new launches are either happening at DEW or Sector 80x which i think are the stories of tomorrow. No doubt valuations are attactive but most of the builders are best mediocre
    names, especially at DEW. Further, blame my poor foresight or my poor apetite for risk, I still cannot see myself buying a project by a mediocre builder at a location, to which the access route from Delhi is not yet in place and the status of a large chunk of rural surroundings, unclear. Plus, the HYPE surrounding DEW is also making me really skeptical. Project X get soft launched today. Mr. A gives check to the broker. Even before Mr. A's check is cleared by the humble HDFC bank, Mr. A is already sitting in a broker's office selling his flat and collecting his premium. Its a scary senario and i guess I, do not wish to be a part of this mad speculation where i dont even know what my unit number is whats its location is. Hell, i dont even know a penny about the project and i am earning a pound after a brief phonecall and some hurriedly signed bank cheques. No, Sir!Not me. :bab (66):
    4)A good Luxury project has a huge upside. The kind of luxury that M3M has promised for this project will make it comparable to the better projects in the area and better than the usuals like BPTP, Bestech etc If the contract goes to L&T, the quality of construction will undoubtedly be excellent.

Cons

1) Builder is known to be slow. The kind of time M3M has taken to start Golf Estate is what dreams... err... Nightmares are made up of. But in my particular scenario, firstly, I am a long term investor and wouldnt mind staying invested in the property for 20 years or longer. So, i guess i can wait. Secondly, Since if I go ahead with this unit, I would have bitten off a little more than i can chew and i would want a builder who would go slow, and give me enough time to fulfill committments on all the other properties that I have( especially IREO which is in 5th gear of construction :bab (58):).
    2) No appreciation at all. Is there something about the project that everyone else knows and i dont??? I know that this project can still be had from the company for approx 6600 (after discount) and which is why prices arent going up in resale. But i would have liked to see atleast 100-200 rupee appreciation. Guys! Have i missed something here? If i have, I'll be indebted to you for shedding some light.:bab (61):
    3)300 odd crore unaccounted income in M3M's books when IT guys raided. We know each of these guys is a thug. Why should and why would M3M be any different? The farmer doesnt want the full cheque payment for his land. The investor doesnt want his property to be fully white.The neta :bab (44): who finances 1000 cr to a RE company has only 3000 rupees and a Maruti 800 as his assests in white. So how can the builder not have unaccounted income. The company has zero debt and has been buying land bank from the likes of DLF suggests that health, atleast on the balance sheet, looks to be satisfactory.
    4) All my eggs are in one basket. All the properties that I currently hold are in the GCx area. Although, i have managed my builder specific risk pretty well by not holding more than two properties of the same builder, My area specific risk is a little high with all my holdings confined in the GCx region. My reason is that i dont find any upcoming area to be anywhere closer to GCx in terms of quality of RE projects coming up. It is a pretty reason but just for variation shouldnt I buying something somewhere else? But what??

Abbb, My learned fellows. I would invite you to comment:bab (60): on what I have just written and let me know, whether in you opinion, it makes sense to enter Merlin at the present prices. Also, please be kind to list your reasons supporting or rejecting a buy.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome back.........a very thorough analysis as always...

Getting a unit at less than 6k will be a good deal...what unit size you have been scouting for..??

Myself also getting interested after reading your analysis...

Looking forward to read on further discussion....
    CommentQuote