Last updated: January 28 2021
785 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Originally posted by tanujmangla View Post
    m3m has stopped replying to emails
    as they were busy launching their new commercial/residential project by the name of City Hub. Now they want new investors.

Comment

0 credibility n now m3m started disobeying dere builder buyer agreement also

Comment

• Anil Somani
        Anil Somani commented
        Editing a comment
        I am also the victim. They have collected 95% of the dues 2 years back and not ready to obey the builder-buyer agreement. I have suffered heavily. Please refrain from making any investment in the project. I am planning to go to consumer court.

has anyone got penalty for delayed possession and rebate for on payment... appreciate a confirmation

Comment

• Anil Somani
        Anil Somani commented
        Editing a comment
        They have collected 95% of the dues 2 years back and not ready to obey the builder-buyer agreement. They have refused to pay any delay compensation. I have suffered heavily. Please refrain from making any investment in the project. I am planning to go to consumer court.

Originally posted by samie001 View Post
      has anyone got penalty for delayed possession and rebate for on payment... appreciate a confirmation
      further...there was reduction of EDC/IDC...M3M has not passed on that also....

Comment

• Anil Somani
        Anil Somani commented
        Editing a comment
        They are cheats. They would not give anything which buyers are eligible. Most unprofessional Company. I have invested and now suffering badly

Hi All, whats the price for a 3BHK unit in Merlin?

I am planning to make an investment but not sure whether its the right time to invest or wait...it seems the supply is huge, as compared to the prevailing demand. There are more than 7 lakh unsold homes in 8 biggest cities in India.
      I came across this mind boggling article on huffingtonpost, with facts...

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/04...di_a_22040657/

Comment

• Anil Somani
        Anil Somani commented
        Editing a comment
        I would like to caution the prospective investor to refrain from making any investment in this lousy project. In addition M3M would not fulfil any of their promises. I had invested at a price of INR 6,600 per sqft in 2012 and today after making payment of more than 1.9cr in the last 2 years I am unable to get a buyer even at a price of INR 5,500. Please be aware that this is the most unfair builder in Delhi, NCR

Originally posted by Rajeev 72 View Post
      Hi All, whats the price for a 3BHK unit in Merlin?

I am planning to make an investment but not sure whether its the right time to invest or wait...it seems the supply is huge, as compared to the prevailing demand. There are more than 7 lakh unsold homes in 8 biggest cities in India.
      I came across this mind boggling article on huffingtonpost, with facts...

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/04...di_a_22040657/
      Why "INVEST" in Merlin? Any specific reason you feel this particular project will rewards a dividend?

Comment

Originally posted by retrofit View Post

Why "INVEST" in Merlin? Any specific reason you feel this particular project will rewards a dividend?
        No specific reason, was looking at the available options and found this one within my budget. Are you also planning to invest? Or aready invested? whats the price for a 3BHK unit? BSP seems to be in line with market but extras are huge I heard... Smart way of fooling the buyers.

Comment

Where does this revenue road breach the project?

Comment

Originally posted by 123sni View Post
            Where does this revenue road breach the project?
            Its between the 2 boom barriers.Bang on the entrance.

Comment

• Rajeev 72
              Rajeev 72 commented
              Editing a comment
              What is the revenue road? Is it within the boundary of Merlin?
              I heard, the outside road towards Park View Spa also has a dead end... Is it true?

Hi Folks, I am having a unit in M3M Merlin. I would like to caution the prospective investor to refrain from making any investment in this lousy project. In addition M3M would not fulfil any of their promises. I had invested at a price of INR 6,600 per sqft in 2012 and today after making payment of more than 1.9cr in the last 2 years I am unable to get a buyer even at a price of INR 5,500. Please be aware that this is the most unfair builder in Delhi, NCR

Comment

• vaibhavgg
              vaibhavgg commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree. M3M is real fraud. Really shitty people over there..

They are looting the investors like anything. Offering possessions without fulfilling their promises. when they have to sell the inventory, then they are approachable and once it is sold, they will never respond to your cals/emails. Fucking assholes.

• BurnedByM3m
              BurnedByM3m commented
              Editing a comment
              While I may not agree with the logic you dictate, I do agree that you cannot trust M3M as a builder.

• rdsharma
              rdsharma commented
              Editing a comment
              Mr. Anil, could you speak to me or gmail me at erdsrds
          Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X