Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
785 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Merlin by M3M Group in Sector 67, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Anil Somani View Post
    Hi Folks, I am having a unit in M3M Merlin. I would like to caution the prospective investor to refrain from making any investment in this lousy project. In addition M3M would not fulfil any of their promises. I had invested at a price of INR 6,600 per sqft in 2012 and today after making payment of more than 1.9cr in the last 2 years I am unable to get a buyer even at a price of INR 5,500. Please be aware that this is the most unfair builder in Delhi, NCR
    Thats what exactly is happening with a very close friend of mine..he bought Merlin / 2356 * 6700 BSP in 2013. He is trying to get out at 6400 +/- but not getting buyer..paid full amount from 3 years.. He wants to change to a better project, as per him, the bedroom sizes are very small and loading seems very high.

Comment

Originally posted by Anil Somani View Post
      Hi Folks, I am having a unit in M3M Merlin. I would like to caution the prospective investor to refrain from making any investment in this lousy project. In addition M3M would not fulfil any of their promises. I had invested at a price of INR 6,600 per sqft in 2012 and today after making payment of more than 1.9cr in the last 2 years I am unable to get a buyer even at a price of INR 5,500. Please be aware that this is the most unfair builder in Delhi, NCR
      Really? Is it mainly because of revenue road issue? The road seems to be within the boundary of Merlin. The club house is very small with third class equipments, considering the middle class families. The construction quality is very poor, is L&T really the builder for this project??

Besides, the outside road towards Park View Spa also has a dead end...

Comment

• Anil Somani
        Anil Somani commented
        Editing a comment
        Revenue Road is one of the issue. The Company is unprofessional. They would not fulfil any of the promises they had made. I am a victim and therefore like to caution the new investors. Please do not invest.

• M3M India
        M3M India commented
        Editing a comment
        Dear Sir,

Greetings from M3M!

We would like to inform you that possessions in the Project have already commenced. Please note that company has provided all the amenities as is required for the project to be habitable. In terms of the concerns expressed by you with regards to the club, please note that the company has developed a club with state-of-the-art amenities and it has always been our endeavor to provide best-in-class product and services to our esteemed customers. We would request you kindly share your unit details and visit our Experia Sales Gallery, Sec-65 with prior intimation and our representative would be happy to take you around and explain you the Project to ally all your apprehensions and concerns. In case of any further clarifications, kindly write to us with unit details at feedback@m3mindia.com or call your relationship manger or alternatively at 1800 123 3333.

Warm Regards,
        Team CRM

Originally posted by Rajeev 72 View Post

Really? Is it mainly because of revenue road issue? The road seems to be within the boundary of Merlin. The club house is very small with third class equipments, considering the middle class families. The construction quality is very poor, is L&T really the builder for this project??

Besides, the outside road towards Park View Spa also has a dead end...
      M3M is saying that they have provided the solution for the MCG road. M3M may think that the solution is best and people will like it. Buyers be it prospective or existing, expect a secured and gated society. Gate is a basic need not a luxury. But with the current solution the society is no more gated. The gate is at the sector road. But there is no gate at the MCG road, which is passing between the start of society and the entry gate of the society. They have to look to fine tune this solution to make this society gated. But then this society will have two gates. One at the sector road and other at the MCG road. This may not look good, but will be more safe option.

Comment

Originally posted by zodiac View Post

M3M is saying that they have provided the solution for the MCG road. M3M may think that the solution is best and people will like it. Buyers be it prospective or existing, expect a secured and gated society. Gate is a basic need not a luxury. But with the current solution the society is no more gated. The gate is at the sector road. But there is no gate at the MCG road, which is passing between the start of society and the entry gate of the society. They have to look to fine tune this solution to make this society gated. But then this society will have two gates. One at the sector road and other at the MCG road. This may not look good, but will be more safe option.
        Thats terrible, anyways it seems things are not clear.
        Besides, their contractor is L&T (which is in negative news due to complaints with Ireo GA)....

Comment

Bhai log, beware of M3M. They are BIG FRAUDS. We had already invested in their project and they have looted us like anything.
          They are forcing possession without completion of basic amenities. If you want proofs, check the current status of M3M woodshire, Sec 107, Gurgaon and see if it is really ready for possession.
          Save your hard earned money. They are real looteras of real estate.

Comment

Revenue road concern in Merlin is very similar to what residents in Spaze Privy Sec 72 are facing....

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/58690822.cms

Comment

Originally posted by defender View Post

Thats what exactly is happening with a very close friend of mine..he bought Merlin / 2356 * 6700 BSP in 2013. He is trying to get out at 6400 +/- but not getting buyer..paid full amount from 3 years.. He wants to change to a better project, as per him, the bedroom sizes are very small and loading seems very high.
              So your friend came to know of bedroom sizes and high loading after 4 years of buying the apartment?

Comment

Unfortunately thats the reality with most of the buyers who purchased after seeing fancy brochures and sitting in 5 star hotels! In the race of making premiums on super areas, who was bothered to check the room sizes...

Comment

M3M is doing marketing gimmick and all these possession started and delivery commenced are an eyewash to get out of the purview of RERA.
                  I stay in spa next and seen Merlin from inside, no green area, club house is small, construction quality is also not great.
                  Worst part is this is not a gated society at all, revenue road is dividing the main entry and the project and they have done a temporary solution to it, earlier it was told that there will be a bridge from main entry to project to safegaurd the security and entrance of project but now they have done nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by researching View Post
                    M3M is doing marketing gimmick and all these possession started and delivery commenced are an eyewash to get out of the purview of RERA.
                    I stay in spa next and seen Merlin from inside, no green area, club house is small, construction quality is also not great.
                    Worst part is this is not a gated society at all, revenue road is dividing the main entry and the project and they have done a temporary solution to it, earlier it was told that there will be a bridge from main entry to project to safegaurd the security and entrance of project but now they have done nothing.
                    Yes, I also saw the revenue road... it seems to be within the boundary of Merlin. The club house is very small with third class equipments expected, considering the middle class families. The construction quality is very poor, is L&T really the builder for this project?? What is Singapore style, I completely fail to understand.
                    Besides, the outside road towards Park View Spa also has a dead end.

Recently M3M had a Go-Karting event to fool more buyers, a BIG flop event... Never invest in this project.

Comment

• M3M India
                      M3M India commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Dear Sir, Greetings from M3M! In terms of the concerns expressed by you with regards to revenue road and club, please note that we are providing seamless connectivity from 60 mts. wide road. We have developed a club with state of the art amenities. We hope you would appreciate that we have partnered with L&T taking into account the commendable benchmarks set by them in terms of construction quality, delivery and proficiency. It has always been our endeavor to provide best in class product and services to our esteemed customers. We would request you kindly share your unit details and visit our Experia Sales Gallery Sec-65 with prior intimation and our representative would be happy to take you around and explain you the Project to allay all your apprehensions and concerns. In case of any further clarifications, kindly write to us with unit details at feedback@m3mindia.com or call your relationship manger or alternatively at 1800 123 3333
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X