Hi ,

M3M is slated to launch it's high end residential project in Sector 67 , Gurgaon by the name of MERINO around July 15,2011. ( Singapore Style Living ) as they have opted to position these apartments

Minimum Ticket Size : 1800 sq ft

Current Rate : 6750 / sq ft less inaugral discount of 650 for few
editions / limited period.

Effective Current Rate : 6100 / sq ft.

between Landmark Commercial.

M3M has huge land bank in Sector 67.
Read more
663 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I was looking at Merlin when it was launched but didnt like the floor plans (too much space wastage, 2 bathrooms only in 3BHK flat), also wasnt too convinced about the builder's ability to deliver it without delays and ended up buying IREO Uptown instead.
    It will no doubt be a very good project if delivered with the specs as promised and within some reasonable timeframe but there must be some reason that prices are stagnating in Merlin whereas they are going up in nearby projects.
    CommentQuote
  • I got SMS from M3M. "Last chance to book M3M MERLIN Singapore based life style,outstanding offering,SUBVENTION Scheme for 30 months"
    CommentQuote
  • I got SMS from M3M. "Last chance to book M3M MERLIN Singapore based life style,outstanding offering,SUBVENTION Scheme for 30 months"
    CommentQuote
  • @sh-saxena Felt the same too but appreciation-wise don't know...
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think Merlin has appreciated much since it was launched. Probably will appreciate once construction actually starts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Average Joe
    I got SMS from M3M. "Last chance to book M3M MERLIN Singapore based life style,outstanding offering,SUBVENTION Scheme for 30 months"

Did you enquire what price ? And what bank is offering this?

The builder is first timer and aiming/claiming moon so what about the associated risks? I hear No movement on ground a year after this project was launched
    CommentQuote
    I got SMS from M3M. "Last chance to book M3M MERLIN Singapore based life style,outstanding offering,SUBVENTION Scheme for 30 months"

Average jee!!

Anything special about the SMS. I mean i get on an average 30 SMS per day for different projects. Anything special with this SMS?? Just trying to understand what you're indicating at,whether its "Last chance" or its "Subvention" ?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Did you enquire what price ? And what bank is offering this?

The builder is first timer and aiming/claiming moon so what about the associated risks? I hear No movement on ground a year after this project was launched

Magadh jee!!

subvention is at 7500. Too costly I believe!!
    As for builder, builder is slow but is doing good work. GolfEstate is something out of this world, being built by L&T. Yes, no moment till now. Plans are to start excavation soon.

Disclaimer:- I am in the process of buying a merlin, having paid the token.
    CommentQuote

Average jee!!

Anything special about the SMS. I mean i get on an average 30 SMS per day for different projects. Anything special with this SMS?? Just trying to understand what you're indicating at,whether its "Last chance" or its "Subvention" ?????
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent Location and development going on at great speed around this project. anything below 6500 is a steal except that the developer doesn't seem to have any plans of starting development on site. So, if you want to block your money in a non-delivering (very late delivery) company, then its upto you. If they had at least started digging up the basement by now, then it would still be worth the risk. Gurgaon is littered with empty sites.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Magadh jee!!

subvention is at 7500. Too costly I believe!!
    As for builder, builder is slow but is doing good work. GolfEstate is something out of this world, being built by L&T. Yes, no moment till now. Plans are to start excavation soon.

Disclaimer:- I am in the process of buying a merlin, having paid the token.

St_Anger, what should be the subvention scheme price of a project in Sector-70? 6000 sound reasonable in a new project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitGNG
    Excellent Location and development going on at great speed around this project. anything below 6500 is a steal except that the developer doesn't seem to have any plans of starting development on site. So, if you want to block your money in a non-delivering (very late delivery) company, then its upto you. If they had at least started digging up the basement by now, then it would still be worth the risk. Gurgaon is littered with empty sites.

Rohit jee!!!

Yes I bought it below 6500 and yeah I agree that work hasnt started till now but can you tell me one project where work starts within one year of launch of project???
    Its been 8 months since the project got launched. So, not so much of an issue, i guess.
    plus everybody has different needs at different times and I guess this was the project which suited my present needs and requirements to the T.

here is something I posted, almost a month ago.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/25330-m3m-merlin-sector67-gurgaon?t=27414
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohitGNG
    St_Anger, what should be the subvention scheme price of a project in Sector-70? 6000 sound reasonable in a new project?

What project are we talking about???Milano??? Paras??
    CommentQuote
  • Subvention. i visited their Sample flat/office on 24th March and was told this offer is valid till 31st March.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    I dont think Merlin has appreciated much since it was launched. Probably will appreciate once construction actually starts.

Sh saxena!!

Appreciated much nahi.. they havent appreciated at all :bab (59)::bab (59):
    CommentQuote