Hi all,

I have received some info by local person that no construction is going on at residences site at sec-33.

The excuse given by security people is that the labour generally take off during June and July.(summer holidays :-))

Can someone confirm as this will help me in deciding exit from unitech project.

Is chadra still in jail or out on Bail

Thanks,
Gag
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gagsingh
    Hi all,

I have received some info by local person that no construction is going on at residences site at sec-33.

The excuse given by security people is that the labour generally take off during June and July.(summer holidays :-))

Thanks,
    Gag

This is a white lie.Labourers work whole the year,if they go on two month holiday,how can they survive.
    CommentQuote
  • Take a look here -

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/15097-unitech-brothers-fall-out-over-2g-scam?t=17363

...& Chandra is still inside .

Hi all,

Thanks,
    Gag
    CommentQuote
  • My friends has also invested in this project. I think,I need to inform him.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanchika
    My friends has also invested in this project. I think,I need to inform him.

No doubt project peoject is very good but seeing all the legal issue i am sure this will lead to some account seize or recovery by the govt.i am getting same vibes from people invested on vista and subreeze.all the investor should go and check their sites.
    CommentQuote
  • Labour always goes home for harvest and stays there during the monsoon . They return after sowing
    CommentQuote
  • Yes there are labour crunch during monsoon season but this is not the only reason for stopping work at unitech sites.

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    Labour always goes home for harvest and stays there during the monsoon . They return after sowing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajggn
    Yes there are labour crunch during monsoon season but this is not the only reason for stopping work at unitech sites.

Came to know that they have stoped payments to their vendor payments ...that could be the reason......i dont think monsoon or other factors have such a major impact..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gagsingh
    Came to know that they have stoped payments to their vendor payments ...that could be the reason......i dont think monsoon or other factors have such a major impact..

I will try to find out more on this. Residencies progress has been tremendous in last 2 yrs and at present their initial delivery date of June-July 2012 looks to be on cards.
    CommentQuote
  • May be builder has already demanded and taken some 75-80% payment from customers because structure of most towers is already complete. So they will now slow down the construction and delay the project like they have always done in their past projects.

Isn't that what all builders do at least in NCR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    May be builder has already demanded and taken some 75-80% payment from customers because structure of most towers is already complete. So they will now slow down the construction and delay the project like they have always done in their past projects.

Isn't that what all builders do at least in NCR?

Quite Possible.
    CommentQuote