hey guys I am new to this forum..But I am so happy to be here cause I feel I would get all the answers to my queries by all you wonderful people. I would like to invest about 50-60 lakhs in a 3 bedroom house preferably with three toilets and either a store room or a servant quarter in Gurgaon. I would love to live in it in about 8-10 years time. Well I have identified some properties and would love to hear what you all have to think of my choice. I don't know much about the properties as I don't live in Ggn( i lived there for 5 years about 10 years back! That time I used to live in South City Heights!)
DLF New Town Heights in sector 82,85 and 92
Vipul's Lavanya
Bestech's project in Dharuhera
Vipul's project in Dharuhera
Also,what do you all think of Unitech Heights,Horizon and Cascades in Greater Noida? How is Noida for investment and for living?
What according to you all would be the best investment for my budget?
Thanks in advance!!
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 50 lacs budget

Originally Posted by minnie64

hey guys I am new to this forum..But I am so happy to be here cause I feel I would get all the answers to my queries by all you wonderful people. I would like to invest about 50-60 lakhs in a 3 bedroom house preferably with three toilets and either a store room or a servant quarter in Gurgaon. I would love to live in it in about 8-10 years time. Well I have identified some properties and would love to hear what you all have to think of my choice. I don't know much about the properties as I don't live in Ggn( i lived there for 5 years about 10 years back! That time I used to live in South City Heights!)
    Vipul's Lavanya
    Also,what do you all think of Unitech Heights,Horizon and Cascades in Greater Noida? How is Noida for investment and for living?
    Thanks in advance!!

Hi
    Greetings

For your ticket size, time horizon, end objective, size of flat..can look at Dharuhera/Noida or even Faridabad. Potentially for GGN budget may be just a little on the lower side. Not to worry can look into the dway options at
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=12
    As you have already looked at Lavanya would not be bad in your budget..
    All the best

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU thank you for your response....What about DLF's New town heights project in sector 91 in Gurgaon? Is it not worth taking a look at? I am sorry I didn't know what to look for in the link you posted! :( How about the Unitech's Nirvana country 3? Could you also suggest some good,reliable broker in Gurgaon? :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by minnie64

Vipul's Lavanya
    Thanks in advance!!

Vipul Lavanya is best buy in this budget...
    CommentQuote
  • 50 lacs to invest..

Originally Posted by minnie64
    BlessU thank you for your response....What about DLF's New town heights project in sector 91 in Gurgaon--- check projects available in "C5" sheet "project available"

hi

Greetings

Regarding DLH NH pls check the above mentioned sheet and column row no. along with appropriate links for location and company website.. Regarding opinions.. firstly I am not an advisor, secondly would like my opinion to only earnest people and not for ignorant on lookers with an attitude.

I do not track any broker worth sharing with YOU for the moment so would like to be excused on that one for now...

I am not surprised that you did not find anything worthwhile in the link for the above reasons..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • 50 lac investment area

Originally Posted by silly_boy20
    which is the best place to invest your 50 lakhs??

In me :D ek guarantee to pakki hai paise wapas nahi milege ;)

Hi
    Greetings

Quiet true in some cases already marked to be cautious investments. Best bet is quality builders in near habitation areas of 37x or 8X. This is so even if Dway takes time,, these areas would have some connectivity with existing gurgaon/NH8

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Minnie,

I could say that plots at Bestech's Dharuhera project would be a good investment, but don't go for flats in this project.

Are you also thinking about going as far as Bhiwadi - 8-10 years would be more than enough time for Bhiwadi RE to ripe?
    CommentQuote
  • Plots in Bhiwadi/ Dharuhera

Originally Posted by djvjain
    Minnie,

I could say that plots at Bestech's Dharuhera project would be a good investment, but don't go for flats in this project.

Are you also thinking about going as far as Bhiwadi - 8-10 years would be more than enough time for Bhiwadi RE to ripe?

Hi
    Greetings

May I know any ready for transfer of title plots in Bhiwadi/Dharuhera.. last I checked in Bhiwadi was Piyush group plot for about 7500 an year ago. But was not sure about the credibility of the promoter and went in for an appartment instead in GGN.
    Possibly plot sizes available if you have any information or a reliable source if you have one..
    Again want to invest in a developed, ready for transfer, property..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by minnie64

Vipul's Lavanya
    Thanks in advance!!

Honestly minnie64, It seems like you have done a good job narrowing down on the best options available.
    Dlf NTH should be the best option in the future. They may have delayed this project but with DLF name itself, it would be the best bet in that area.

Vipul lavanya won't be a bad idea either. I have myself invested in the same. They a doing a marvellous job in sticking to their construction schedule, which is a rarity in the present scenario. I was planning to sell this but looking at the other options in comparison, this seems like the safest bet.
    CommentQuote
  • Bless U bhai,

Only two townships in Bhiwadi has plots, i.e. Piyush and Omaxe.
    Omaxe has more small plots of 100sq.yds or so and looks very crowded, but going for about Rs 10-11k/sqyds currently.

Size of plots at Piyush starts from 224sq.yds and price is close to Rs 10K.sq.yds now. How much I know Piyush had some issues with its townships, which got settled sometime last year and now they have Villas, Piyush Rosette(floors), plots in this township. Construction of all the floors and villas are going on fine till when I visited it 3 weeks ago and plots are ready to hand over for possession too. Some people interested in re-sale are waiting little longer to get the possession, but few others have started getting it. Visit the site and have your own idea about the plots, but they seem to be appreciating the most. I know someone else I believer(ajay) on this forum bought a plot in Piyush. Getting in touch with him will give you even better idea. Commercial like 2 markets are going to be launched soon for this township too, but looking at company's launch record I would say it would be a while before that happens.

Piyush group's reputation has increased somewhat from last year as they are close to giving possession of the Fbd NP project, Piyush heights and Bhiwadi project is running ok too so far.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

May I know any ready for transfer of title plots in Bhiwadi/Dharuhera.. last I checked in Bhiwadi was Piyush group plot for about 7500 an year ago. But was not sure about the credibility of the promoter and went in for an appartment instead in GGN.
    Possibly plot sizes available if you have any information or a reliable source if you have one..
    Again want to invest in a developed, ready for transfer, property..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sameera, Did you say that you are planning to sell Layanva? If yes, please PM me, I am looking for an option in resale.

Originally Posted by Sameera
    Honestly minnie64, It seems like you have done a good job narrowing down on the best options available.
    Dlf NTH should be the best option in the future. They may have delayed this project but with DLF name itself, it would be the best bet in that area.

Vipul lavanya won't be a bad idea either. I have myself invested in the same. They a doing a marvellous job in sticking to their construction schedule, which is a rarity in the present scenario. I was planning to sell this but looking at the other options in comparison, this seems like the safest bet.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhiwadi Plot option

Originally Posted by djvjain
    Bless U bhai,

Only two townships in Bhiwadi has plots, i.e. Piyush and Omaxe.
    Omaxe has more small plots of 100sq.yds or so and looks very crowded, but going for about Rs 10-11k/sqyds currently.

Size of plots at Piyush starts from 224sq.yds and price is close to Rs 10K.sq.yds now. How much I know Piyush had some issues with its townships, which got settled sometime last year and now they have Villas, Piyush Rosette(floors), plots in this township. Construction of all the floors and villas are going on fine till when I visited it 3 weeks ago and plots are ready to hand over for possession too. Some people interested in re-sale are waiting little longer to get the possession, but few others have started getting it. Visit the site and have your own idea about the plots, but they seem to be appreciating the most. I know someone else I believer(ajay) on this forum bought a plot in Piyush. Getting in touch with him will give you even better idea. Commercial like 2 markets are going to be launched soon for this township too, but looking at company's launch record I would say it would be a while before that happens.

Piyush group's reputation has increased somewhat from last year as they are close to giving possession of the Fbd NP project, Piyush heights and Bhiwadi project is running ok too so far.

Hi
    Greetings
    Thank you very much for your prompt response. Much obliged. I shall most certainly bear in mind the above things. I am glad to know that Piyush plots have appreciated since..

Thanks and take care

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hello!

My friend is looking for a 2bhk within a budget of 40 lakhs in Gurgaon.
    Please could you suggest the best options available. It is for investment with a horizon of 5 years or more. It seems like 2bhks are extremely sought after and tough to find. Since he doesnt stay in Gurgaon, I am given the task of doing the homework. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • It would be hard to find a 2 bhk in Gurgaon for 40L. Is he ready to increase his budget by 10 L?
    CommentQuote
  • Look at Sectors 91 + . Sare Crescent is one option . There r a few more, but Sare looks to be VFM & the safest .

If interested, go through the Sare threads ( there r, 2-3 of them ).

Originally Posted by Sameera
    Hello!

My friend is looking for a 2bhk within a budget of 40 lakhs in Gurgaon.
    Please could you suggest the best options available. It is for investment with a horizon of 5 years or more. It seems like 2bhks are extremely sought after and tough to find. Since he doesnt stay in Gurgaon, I am given the task of doing the homework. Help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manoj, djvjain!

He may be able to stretch if by another 5L. Is Sare a safe investment? Also what is your opinion of Ansal's Fernhill?
    How is Spaze in residential?
    CommentQuote