hey guys I am new to this forum..But I am so happy to be here cause I feel I would get all the answers to my queries by all you wonderful people. I would like to invest about 50-60 lakhs in a 3 bedroom house preferably with three toilets and either a store room or a servant quarter in Gurgaon. I would love to live in it in about 8-10 years time. Well I have identified some properties and would love to hear what you all have to think of my choice. I don't know much about the properties as I don't live in Ggn( i lived there for 5 years about 10 years back! That time I used to live in South City Heights!)
DLF New Town Heights in sector 82,85 and 92
Vipul's Lavanya
Bestech's project in Dharuhera
Vipul's project in Dharuhera
Also,what do you all think of Unitech Heights,Horizon and Cascades in Greater Noida? How is Noida for investment and for living?
What according to you all would be the best investment for my budget?
Thanks in advance!!
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sare is the safest in the sense that construction is in full swing & as per reports, they have decent construction standards . nkg 8 ( a forum member ) is invested there, speak to him ( PM him, if u r/get inclined towards this project ), he should be able to guide u .

Ansal quality is no great shakes ( this is quite evident from, what they have executed till now ) . Spaze has more to show on Commercials, than residential .

So, out of these options, Sare looks to be the best .
    CommentQuote
  • .............& if the budget can be stretched to 45 L, Sare can offer a 3 BHK, 3 BHK + study or maybe a 4 BHK within that budget .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sameera
    Hi Manoj, djvjain!

He may be able to stretch if by another 5L. Is Sare a safe investment? Also what is your opinion of Ansal's Fernhill?
    How is Spaze in residential?

if 45L budget than look for 2BHK , Anantraj Madelia , 1292 Sq ft , resale 2600 / 2700 . Everything is good except poor service by Anantraj Managers . They work like Govt employees...
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Anant Raj is also an decent investment ( if u don't mind the Maneasar tag ), but as tinesha said, the Builder's CRM sucks .
    CommentQuote
  • Flat in 50 lakh for investment/end use in Gurgaon

Hi,

I am NRI and planning to settle in India after 2 years. So i am looking for buying a house in Gurgaon as it is IT hub. Can someone please suggest flat in this range in Gurgaon livable sector (or livable within in 2 years).
    CommentQuote