Sort by :
Filter by :
- Sare is the safest in the sense that construction is in full swing & as per reports, they have decent construction standards . nkg 8 ( a forum member ) is invested there, speak to him ( PM him, if u r/get inclined towards this project ), he should be able to guide u .
Ansal quality is no great shakes ( this is quite evident from, what they have executed till now ) . Spaze has more to show on Commercials, than residential .
So, out of these options, Sare looks to be the best .CommentQuote0Flag
- .............& if the budget can be stretched to 45 L, Sare can offer a 3 BHK, 3 BHK + study or maybe a 4 BHK within that budget .CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by SameeraHi Manoj, djvjain!
He may be able to stretch if by another 5L. Is Sare a safe investment? Also what is your opinion of Ansal's Fernhill?
How is Spaze in residential?
if 45L budget than look for 2BHK , Anantraj Madelia , 1292 Sq ft , resale 2600 / 2700 . Everything is good except poor service by Anantraj Managers . They work like Govt employees...CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes, Anant Raj is also an decent investment ( if u don't mind the Maneasar tag ), but as tinesha said, the Builder's CRM sucks .CommentQuote0Flag
- Flat in 50 lakh for investment/end use in Gurgaon
I am NRI and planning to settle in India after 2 years. So i am looking for buying a house in Gurgaon as it is IT hub. Can someone please suggest flat in this range in Gurgaon livable sector (or livable within in 2 years).CommentQuote0Flag