Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

    Anybody having any more info on this....????


    which group is this ?
    CommentQuote
  • isn't ATS a prominent builder in Noida?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes . ATS is a class above the rest in Noida when it comes to quality but their pricing is also high in the same proportion..:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Vision
    Yes . ATS is a class above the rest in Noida when it comes to quality but their pricing is also high in the same proportion..:bab (22):


    ATS is one of the very best in noida and it is the same group that is coming here and the pricing will be around 4000 psf , still very very good price....
    CommentQuote
  • ATS will see good bookings , they will also make this a best project, as this will be thr first project in gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Apart from ATS's laurels, any information about the project?
    CommentQuote
  • Good to see such confidence in project even before the basics are out!!!!!!!
    Will be interesting to see how a "4000" price tag fares from a average builder....


    Originally Posted by harpreetsg_delhi
    ATS will see good bookings , they will also make this a best project, as this will be thr first project in gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • ATS is indeed a good builder, far far better than many in Gurgaon. If ATS is average then other are below average.
    CommentQuote
  • Point well taken...

    I seriously want to assume ATS is as good as all posts in thread claim to be...



    ATS is indeed a good builder, far far better than many in Gurgaon. If ATS is average then other are below average.
    CommentQuote
  • Although ATS has very limited number of projects delivered and in Pipe line, whatsoever have been delivered are far better than others in that particular area and carries maximum premium.

    However,Personally I always prefer Unitech among others XYZ in Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Although ATS has very limited number of projects delivered and in Pipe line, whatsoever have been delivered are far better than others in that particular area and carries maximum premium.
    However,Personally I always prefer Unitech among others XYZ in Gurgaon.


    ATS Construction quality and delivery time is at par with Alpha G if not better , Now You can make the comparisons...
    CommentQuote
  • I didnt knew ATS has So many fans :)
    CommentQuote
  • this thread has 2 sets of people. those who have knowledge of Noida mkt, and the others who dont. for the latter, the appreciation is coming as a surprise.

    If u talk to anyone who know's Noida RE and ask them who is the undisputed quality leader, they will mention ATS. And lately, 3C's as a challenger.

    Ggn has had many established names, DLF, Unitech and later Emmar, IREO etc. Noida, has just one. Unitech has just earned brickbats for their Noida projects coz of endless delays.

    So it's not abt being a fan of a builder, its just facts on ground.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    this thread has 2 sets of people. those who have knowledge of Noida mkt, and the others who dont. for the latter, the appreciation is coming as a surprise.

    If u talk to anyone who know's Noida RE and ask them who is the undisputed quality leader, they will mention ATS. And lately, 3C's as a challenger.

    Ggn has had many established names, DLF, Unitech and later Emmar, IREO etc. Noida, has just one. Unitech has just earned brickbats for their Noida projects coz of endless delays.

    So it's not abt being a fan of a builder, its just facts on ground.


    Absolutely true , I second that

    Infact All the new launhes happening in and around 109-106-108 all are within walking distance , and no. of developers coming there , SObhas villas in 150 acres , chintels have 3 Group housing lands in which one is getting built ryt now , Raheja's Athava , sHilas , Vedanta , Vedas , Brisk lumbini Terraces , Calladium group housing , India bulls have an IT sez in 28 acres in 106 , Spire Central (have my doubts if any project from this company will ever come into existance) , Indiabulls Have their Commercial office space there also in prelaunch , then Earth is there also(again a big question mark on their exectution capabilities)

    This will be one of the most well developed pockets on dwarka expressway in the coming 7-10 yrs , infact the first one if one comes from delhi
    CommentQuote
  • Lagta hain bhalla ji aaj kal full time dealer ban gaye ho D way ke :)

    Ek aad Chintels jaisi aachi deal hame bhi dilwa do yaar....so that we can also make money
    CommentQuote