6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

Another logic is that of Ramprastha who doesnt allow resale- again no price discovery. Can that be interpreted as bad as well. The brokers know who bought what, but cant initiate resale..

Cheers
    That actually an even worse case where when u c another good opportunity coming up , you still can liquidate this one and move onto another

Comment

What benefit does a builder get by not allowing Resale ..

Hi all,

Can somebody clarify in detail what benefit does builder get by not allowing resale in this investement driven market..

__________________________________________________ __________
      It is better to be blind than to see things from only one point of view

Comment

Originally posted by Designer View Post
        Hi all,

Can somebody clarify in detail what benefit does builder get by not allowing resale in this investement driven market..

Hi
        Greetings

Honestly i am not able to make any reason for that even if my split my head in two to think differently

This is acting hegemonistically trying to move the market rather than being flexible according to the market needs. This may work in an environment where a cartel operates and your command is held true.. Also as if no other option is available to the customer. Today every large company across the globe with the best of brands is trying to become more agile, flexible, customer centric, approachable, competitive in the market, more open to new ideas, experimenting new concepts.. Not being marketable in market is live digging deep while in a hole without considering the way out.
        It is a fact more the no of participants, more the breadth and width of the market therefore, better the price discovery.

Cheers

Comment

The other reason could be that builder wants to sell off his inventory first and then only would allow transactions in resale ..

Hi
          Greetings

Honestly i am not able to make any reason for that even if my split my head in two to think differently

This is acting hegemonistically trying to move the market rather than being flexible according to the market needs. This may work in an environment where a cartel operates and your command is held true.. Also as if no other option is available to the customer. Today every large company across the globe with the best of brands is trying to become more agile, flexible, customer centric, approachable, competitive in the market, more open to new ideas, experimenting new concepts.. Not being marketable in market is live digging deep while in a hole without considering the way out.
          It is a fact more the no of participants, more the breadth and width of the market therefore, better the price discovery.

Cheers

Comment

I think it's again not beneficial to builder bcoz in that case builder has to depend upon customers, those are willing to shell out 100% cost of apartment and have a patience till the completion of project. Percentage of such cutomers are obviously lesser bcoz exclusion of resale investers ( I mean pay 30% - take initial profilt - sell the property and look for another venture)

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
            The other reason could be that builder wants to sell off his inventory first and then only would allow transactions in resale ..

Comment

Originally posted by imsaurabh View Post
              I called them today, and Got Mr Sanjeev on line...

He told me it'll be 1700+Sq Ft means 3 BHK and Above...
              Priced at 4000psf....

Which I think is expensive for tht area....

Ur Comments ?
              Saurabh yeh 4000 down payment ka rate yeah construction linked , can you please confirm it ?

Regards,
              Hitesh

Comment

Why not allow resale

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                Hi
                Greetings

I think you are more or less trying to read the promoters mind.. but the idea in his mind is not progressive.. The only reason is that he holds a lot of land bank 450 acres. Given that fact they are largely apprehensive of a significant appreciation in future launches..
                They probably have some insider information which makes them very confident in putting in place such market unfriendly practice..

Cheer

Comment

Originally posted by rastogihitesh View Post
                  Saurabh yeh 4000 down payment ka rate yeah construction linked , can you please confirm it ?

Regards,
                  Hitesh
                  4000 is too high for dway. Is it a luxury project?

Comment

Hi
                    Greetings

I think you are more or less trying to read the promoters mind.. but the idea in his mind is not progressive.. The only reason is that he holds a lot of land bank 450 acres. Given that fact they are largely apprehensive of a significant appreciation in future launches..
                    They probably have some insider information which makes them very confident in putting in place such market unfriendly practice..

Cheer
                    IMHO, the reasons are that, the builder doesnt want short term investors to enter their project. RP knew, Dway is a long term investment and they didnt want a group of investors sitting on apartment payments waiting to exit and not paying up dues coz they are not able to make money, as they expected.

I guess, its a very smart move by them gauging the market reality and the way GGN market works. Also the reasons that they wanted to completely sell their flagship apartment complex in Ggn before starting the resale.

The panic sales are allowed. They do it on case by case basis.

ps: I know, coz I have bought in Edge towers and really happy that they didnt open resale and the group of guys who have bought it are the ones who "actually" wish to live there.

Comment

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Well said ...

Originally posted by nsmehra View Post
                      IMHO, the reasons are that, the builder doesnt want short term investors to enter their project. RP knew, Dway is a long term investment and they didnt want a group of investors sitting on apartment payments waiting to exit and not paying up dues coz they are not able to make money, as they expected.

I guess, its a very smart move by them gauging the market reality and the way GGN market works. Also the reasons that they wanted to completely sell their flagship apartment complex in Ggn before starting the resale.

The panic sales are allowed. They do it on case by case basis.

ps: I know, coz I have bought in Edge towers and really happy that they didnt open resale and the group of guys who have bought it are the ones who "actually" wish to live there.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X