Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by amit001Very realistically put. Psambher Bhai...
I agree with you - does not make sense to invest over 4000 in this area...
But then whats the best way to get a pie of this game (D way)
My personal experience - one shud buy very very near to the alighnment of the D Way....the durther we go from D way alighnment, the more risky the preposition becomes
so where does 109 fit...CommentQuote0Flag
- Sir main khud advice mang raha hoon...Psambher ji se
when ever i go there, I come back scratching my headCommentQuote0Flag
- Ha Ha ...good oneCommentQuote0Flag
- You can visit the link below to have a bird eye view of 109 sector.
Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
If you scroll up and down you can have a view of dway. Right now there is no road link between sector 103 and 109.CommentQuote0Flag
- I'm not sure which contact details you are referring to. Just walk in to ATS office at sector 135, noida, and thats it. As very typical with ATS: No middle-men, brokers, channel partners, etcCommentQuote0Flag
- so you mean its only available in down payment plan or construction linked plan as well ?CommentQuote0Flag
- 3800 is the price for Down payment plan . They would be coming up with a price of 4100 + for CLP ( CLP bookings may start by end October - this is as per somebody close to some guys in ATS, but cannot vouch for this information ) .Originally Posted by ISHANbso you mean its only available in down payment plan or construction linked plan as well ?CommentQuote0Flag
- \ ATS usually keeps a difference of 500 Rs psf between its DP and CLP
Payment plans of their existing and previous projects validates such a relationship
SO i guess if 3800 is DP , 4300 should be CLP
Members advice if its goodCommentQuote0Flag
- wow !!! 3800 and that too down payment !!! people have guts and ATS too !!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Quite agree & in my earlier comment, i had forgotten to add that Final launch price is expected to be 45/4600 + & 41/4200, what i talked of earlier, is supposed to be the CLP prelaunch price .Originally Posted by ISHANbwow !!! 3800 and that too down payment !!! people have guts and ATS too !!!CommentQuote0Flag
- HI Manoj ,
What do you think if they come up with 4100/4200 for investment purpose.Also i think rate is still high as compared to other projects
Originally Posted by MANOJaQuite agree & in my earlier comment, i had forgotten to add that Final launch price is expected to be 45/4600 + & 41/4200, what i talked of earlier, is supposed to be the CLP prelaunch price .CommentQuote0Flag
- ATS off late has delaying its project.
The haceinedas of Noida and Indirapuram are testimony.
Their Project in Gr Noida still sells for 3400 psf.
And they are super dense.
Only positive : Awesome Clubhouse and maintainenceCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by prasantnitrkATS off late has delaying its project
The haceinedas of Noida and Indirapuram are testimony
Their Project in Gr Noida still sells for 3400 psf
And they are super dense
Only positive : Awesome Clubhouse and maintainence
I would be very interested in a price band of Rs 4200-4300 psfCommentQuote0Flag
- What is positive about this project if other projects in the vicinity are cheaper and has all the approvals ,construction staarted
Originally Posted by amit.bhallaI would be very interested in a price band of Rs 4200-4300 psfCommentQuote0Flag
- bhalla sahab kafo moti aasami ho aap - chintels, 2 units in BPTP and now ATS...
Kya baat hain.....