Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by legolas1985
    ATS coming in sec 108 rather than sec 109.

Bullshit....it's 100 percent 109....
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul,

who was your dealer , is there not a locking period or something...

Please let me know you broker information , I am also looking to buy one below 4000/-

Regards,
    Hitesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Greens village

I guess thats the only project they bank on, and people know about, out of 5-6 in last decade.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    Rahul,

who was your dealer , is there not a locking period or something...

Please let me know you broker information , I am also looking to buy one below 4000/-

Regards,
    Hitesh

Actually no broker...the seller was known to me....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Done the deal today in resale in 3900.I hope it is good one....confirmed from ats launch third week of November....he told me 4500 cash down and 5000 clp....fortunately seller was a known person...

So your 3900/ is DP...to assume 4500/DP and 5000/ CLP is far fetched. If it was so, why would someone sell at 3900??
    Also does it imply that ATS is not selling anything directly now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekagl
    I guess thats the only project they bank on, and people know about, out of 5-6 in last decade.

Vivek,
    I do not agree with this observation. Village is truly amazing, but to say other projects are not worth it is not correct.
    Check sec 50 projects, even they stand apart.
    Decl - No, I am not invested or planning to invest here.
    CommentQuote
    Done the deal today in resale in 3900.I hope it is good one....confirmed from ats launch third week of November....he told me 4500 cash down and 5000 clp....fortunately seller was a known person...

Rahul,

First of congratulations on the deal !!
    I had following question since you might have 1st hand information:
    1. You mentioned that 'he' told me 4500 cash down and 5000 clp. Who is 'he' here ? Your friend or somebody at ATS. I am just trying to find out how credible is this news on pricing. And if it is somebody at ATS, can you share the name of the person there.
    2. Did you see or have the layout plan. Can you please share it with the forum.
    3. Did you find out about the specs of the apartments .. Can you please share that with the forum
    4. Isn;t there any holding period for the sellers (ATS typically keeps holding period ..) - Looks like not since you already had a deal ..

Also, I am curious : if the launch price will be 4500 DP, why did your friend sell it to you at 3900 DP. (Again this is personal between you and your friend so if you do not want to answer, please ignore.).
    CommentQuote

Congratulations Rahul........100 Rs here and there do not matter.....good investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekagl

I disagree
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    So your 3900/ is DP...to assume 4500/DP and 5000/ CLP is far fetched. If it was so, why would someone sell at 3900??
    Also does it imply that ATS is not selling anything directly now?

ARS is NOT selling till Launch now.
    Rates of launch not known.
    DP could be 4000 or 4500
    CLP could be 4500 or 5000

I thought it would be the former.

Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    Rahul,

First of congratulations on the deal !!
    I had following question since you might have 1st hand information:
    1. You mentioned that 'he' told me 4500 cash down and 5000 clp. Who is 'he' here ? Your friend or somebody at ATS. I am just trying to find out how credible is this news on pricing. And if it is somebody at ATS, can you share the name of the person there.
    2. Did you see or have the layout plan. Can you please share it with the forum.
    3. Did you find out about the specs of the apartments .. Can you please share that with the forum
    4. Isn;t there any holding period for the sellers (ATS typically keeps holding period ..) - Looks like not since you already had a deal ..

Also, I am curious : if the launch price will be 4500 DP, why did your friend sell it to you at 3900 DP. (Again this is personal between you and your friend so if you do not want to answer, please ignore.).

Hi
    Layout plans and Specs are finalised. However will be published only on formal launch towards end November.

Kindly see mt note on launch price. Even if 4000 DP it is NOT bad as 100 Rs sq foot saving for Rahul.

Cheers
    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • I find rates to be on the higher side. Secondly I fail to get logic of investing in DP, CLP is always better.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Vivek,
    I do not agree with this observation. Village is truly amazing, but to say other projects are not worth it is not correct.
    Check sec 50 projects, even they stand apart.
    Decl - No, I am not invested or planning to invest here.

rs2507, I assume you have not seen projects after village, I have mentioned about projects launched in last 10 years, you can check about those projects in market or on their web site.

my comments are not for people to agree/disagree with me, but, a pointer to check before stepping in blindly as i have observed people creating hype about a proposed project for which even approvals are not in place. I guess they have read or heard from people who have seen village.

People are buying even in resale from prelaunch buyers who bought at 100% DP 3600 or 3800. Its not a right or wrong decision as the location may command this price and its calculated risk.
    If you visit their office and inquire about project you woud get to know prelaunch rates as well launch rates and dates rather than speculating, it may happen that they revise rates based upon no of enquiries :-)

Lastly ATS is better than many other builders who dont even deliver or deliver a 3rd class product but, surely not the best...

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Again there are rumours being spread of 5000DP & not 4500DP. Kitni mushkil se last 20 pages ko conclude kiya tha amit001 ne ki ATS is saying around 4500CLP.

Yaar whats all this!
    Why cant you guys be genuine if someone at ATS has said 5000CLP. Atleast then we can put our genuine comments on IREF & not hold-on to our writting......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Again there are rumours being spread of 5000DP & not 4500DP. Kitni mushkil se last 20 pages ko conclude kiya tha amit001 ne ki ATS is saying around 4500CLP.

Yaar whats all this!
    Why cant you guys be genuine if someone at ATS has said 5000CLP. Atleast then we can put our genuine comments on IREF & not hold-on to our writting......

its planned for 4000 DP and 4500 CLP as at 4 days ago... per ats
    CommentQuote