ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    Bhalla Ji, Chintels ko lagta hain bhul gaye aap, this Builder carries a legacy of Honesty & Business ethics & Business practices ..
    they havent done anything unethical or anything overly ethical to be mentioned at this point in time , Its just that they are going about their way very silently

Manoj Jee
    Aap bata do

Which Developer in NCR starts the construction after taking only 15% of the amount and within 15 days from supposed Pre Launch

Comment

guys ans my q pls

Comment

Bhaiya, isilye to itni tareef kar raha hu, baki tareef maine Chintel ke thread mein kar di hui hain .

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
        they havent done anything unethical or anything overly ethical to be mentioned at this point in time , Its just that they are going about their way very silently

Manoj Jee
        Aap bata do

Which Developer in NCR starts the construction after taking only 15% of the amount and within 15 days from supposed Pre Launch
        Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

are bookings open,i have decided to buy a 02 bhk ,details of cost and specs pls, loan options

Comment

Bhai, take a look at the Raheja's thread . U might somewhat find yr. answers .

Originally posted by sactan View Post
            guys ans my q pls
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
              Bhalla ji, i am not pointing to your comments. Sharing builder credibility is good thing and thanks for sharing the same but making proper case with examples is something fishy...
              Mr Bless u is an active investor in RE and is invested in FBD as well and this case has been picked up from Indiaspaces.com where in the owner had highlighted this in his blog..... and he is a member there

So It is just extra knowledge......

Comment

ok bhai,just wanted someone who has been to the site office to comment,

Comment

information

Originally posted by sactan View Post
                  are bookings open,i have decided to buy a 02 bhk ,details of cost and specs pls, loan options
                  hi
                  Greetings

I am afraid.. no information suitable to your requirement is being proposed currently as per information available in this thread.. and for a 2 bhk 17-1800sq ft seems a bit bigger...as the normal size of of a 2bhk is upto 1500 sq ft.. an exception still cannot be overruled.. therefore it would be a good idea for yourself to kindly wait till the official launch which is purported to be in the 2-3 week of november subject to things falling in place..

Hope that helps..
                  please feel free to any other querry that you may have on the nos provided in one of the previous threads by fellow member vp2305 regarding contact details for ATS

Cheers

Comment

god bless you-bless you thanks

Comment

Bless you,

I was going through your link/database and I am mighty impressed with the contents of the link.

You are one of the most valuable member of this forum..

Keep the thoughts and inputs coming.

Cheers
                      A

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                      hi
                      Greetings

I am afraid.. no information suitable to your requirement is being proposed currently as per information available in this thread.. and for a 2 bhk 17-1800sq ft seems a bit bigger...as the normal size of of a 2bhk is upto 1500 sq ft.. an exception still cannot be overruled.. therefore it would be a good idea for yourself to kindly wait till the official launch which is purported to be in the 2-3 week of november subject to things falling in place..

Hope that helps..
                      please feel free to any other querry that you may have on the nos provided in one of the previous threads by fellow member vp2305 regarding contact details for ATS

Cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X