Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • thanx vivekagl

hey Thankyou.
    Well thats the point.....why are guys spreading rumours when prospects like u already have 1st hand info from ATS of launch 4500CLP. It is disgusting to see hype being created again after so much TU TU MAIN MAIN on this thread......

Originally Posted by vivekagl
    its planned for 4000 DP and 4500 CLP as at 4 days ago... per ats
    CommentQuote
  • As per me, even 4500/ CLP will be riding hype.
    Nipsy, I am completely missing the point you are making in post 1547??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    I find rates to be on the higher side. Secondly I fail to get logic of investing in DP, CLP is always better.
    RS

Hi,
    I think DP suits those who are not earning high rate of interest from their funds, and also if the price difference is more than 12 per cent.

Thr have been very good excels in this forum on CLP and DP but I need to understand this CLP and DP game from a independent ompitent financial analyst as to epwhat is better DP or CLP.

as in CLP too 30 per cent s MOSTLY paid in 3 months of booking. Thus I the real game is around 70 per cent remaining.

Do we save so much interest as much as we gain from lower DP should be the decision aker.

Vb

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekagl
    rs2507, I assume you have not seen projects after village, I have mentioned about projects launched in last 10 years, you can check about those projects in market or on their web site.

my comments are not for people to agree/disagree with me, but, a pointer to check before stepping in blindly as i have observed people creating hype about a proposed project for which even approvals are not in place. I guess they have read or heard from people who have seen village.

People are buying even in resale from prelaunch buyers who bought at 100% DP 3600 or 3800. Its not a right or wrong decision as the location may command this price and its calculated risk.
    If you visit their office and inquire about project you woud get to know prelaunch rates as well launch rates and dates rather than speculating, it may happen that they revise rates based upon no of enquiries :-)

Lastly ATS is better than many other builders who dont even deliver or deliver a 3rd class product but, surely not the best...

cheers

Vivek,

Let us see how Hamlet in NOIDA turns out to be.
    ATS village and ATS 1 and 2 both are very good.

Ur points are good and balanced.
    Remember ATS serves AFORDABLE LUXURY not the super luxury where Rae launch rates are around 7000 but some times the delivery is worst than Affordable Luxury. So for the price that ATS charges the product is very good.

They are the BEST in the SEGMENT they serve.

Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Dear rs2507.ji>

PRANAM!
    Hope u had a wonderful Diwali.

ATS has big number of fans & most of their residents rate them highest on "Customer satisfaction Index" including the price part. So with this in mind, many people like me are prepairing themselves for investing in ATS at such levels of 4300-4500 CLP inspite litigations.

On this thread always I've maintained price under existing situation is higher. Still I dont wanna miss the bus as is also felt by other veterans as amit001..

=> It was amit001 who clarified the rumours that ATS is planning 5000CLP.

Originally Posted by rs2507
    As per me, even 4500/ CLP will be riding hype.
    Nipsy, I am completely missing the point you are making in post 1547??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Again there are rumours being spread of 5000DP & not 4500DP. Kitni mushkil se last 20 pages ko conclude kiya tha amit001 ne ki ATS is saying around 4500CLP.

Yaar whats all this!
    Why cant you guys be genuine if someone at ATS has said 5000CLP. Atleast then we can put our genuine comments on IREF & not hold-on to our writting......

Mainay bee 4500 CLP likha tha bhai.
    CommentQuote
    Dear rs2507.ji>

PRANAM!
    Hope u had a wonderful Diwali.

ATS has big number of fans & most of their residents rate them highest on "Customer satisfaction Index" including the price part. So with this in mind, many people like me are prepairing themselves for investing in ATS at such levels of 4300-4500 CLP inspite litigations.

On this thread always I've maintained price under existing situation is higher. Still I dont wanna miss the bus as is also felt by other veterans as amit001..

=> It was amit001 who clarified the rumours that ATS is planning 5000CLP.

Nipsy aa jao bhai bus main daud kar....stretch your hand and let me pull you into ths bus...

I can confirm all plans are ready like layout of flats, project etc...have not seen it yet but am aware....if one goes to the ATS office they can see it.
    CommentQuote
  • main point is builder ethics...
    just recently ATS was selling at 3800 DP & refused many bookings of interested members saying they will almost maintain 4K DP level in launch around 3rd wk. Nov.

Now it is shocking to believe same builder can charge 4500 DP inspite quoting 4000 to some members. ATS was selling at 3800 DP & refused many bookings of interested members saying they will almost maintain 4K DP level in launch around 3rd wk. Nov.

Now it is shocking to believe same builder can charge 4500 DP inspite quoting 4000 to some members.
    CommentQuote
    main point is builder ethics...
    just recently ATS was selling at 3800 DP & refused many bookings of interested members saying they will almost maintain 4K DP level in launch around 3rd wk. Nov.

Now it is shocking to believe same builder can charge 4500 DP inspite quoting 4000 to some members.

Nothing is forvsure final decision is with the mgt.

CommentQuote
    main point is builder ethics...

Bhai don't e angry abhee se :-)

Let them launch then let us see. Price dehkna phir naraz ya Khush hona. Launch to hone do.

Wait and see. 4 hate ki baat hai.
    Vb2309

Let them launch then let us see. Price dehkna phir naraz ya Khush hona. Launch to hone do.

Vb2309

Vb2309

Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011

rahul what are the specifications on offer ???
    CommentQuote

I agree....they reserve the right as they have not launched formally yet.
    CommentQuote

Pls check ur pm bro.
    CommentQuote
  • dear vb.ji,

Thanks for the reply.
    Cant go on DP since just few days before ATS started DP I foreclosed my DLF New Ggn Plot.

I am "ON" for ATS at 4500CLP (max). waiting for their formal launch...

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Nipsy aa jao bhai bus main daud kar....stretch your hand and let me pull you into ths bus...

I can confirm all plans are ready like layout of flats, project etc...have not seen it yet but am aware....if one goes to the ATS office they can see it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    I find rates to be on the higher side. Secondly I fail to get logic of investing in DP, CLP is always better.
    RS

Clp was not in prelaunch....dp suits me better as I am expecting net result to be higher..it's just a bet on the launch price and future price...and also found this to be the best available option...in my case it was also easily executed...
    CommentQuote