Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    dear vb.ji,

Thanks for the reply.
    Cant go on DP since just few days before ATS started DP I foreclosed my DLF New Ggn Plot.

I am "ON" for ATS at 4500CLP (max). waiting for their formal launch...

I am SURE something will work out.
    NIPSY, Buddy are tere an websites links that compare DP AND CLP ...ONLINE CALCULATORS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Clp was not in prelaunch....dp suits me better as I am expecting net result to be higher..it's just a bet on the launch price and future price...and also found this to be the best available option...in my case it was also easily executed...

Congratulations.....celebration......big investment....big step.......welcome onboard Rahul....I am happy you are on board....trust me if u can......in one year all this 100 ya 200 sq ft difference won't matter........Congratulations buddy...I am sincerely joyous for you
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Hi,
    I think DP suits those who are not earning high rate of interest from their funds, and also if the price difference is more than 12 per cent.

Thr have been very good excels in this forum on CLP and DP but I need to understand this CLP and DP game from a independent ompitent financial analyst as to epwhat is better DP or CLP.

as in CLP too 30 per cent s MOSTLY paid in 3 months of booking. Thus I the real game is around 70 per cent remaining.

Do we save so much interest as much as we gain from lower DP should be the decision aker.

Vb

VB

vb,
    I was one of the early followers on this thread and used to debate regularly. Me along with some of the fellow bloggers were seriously contemplating taking positions here. I was one of the positive drivers here.
    Those excel sheets happened much later...so I have the perspective. Why I am against DP is not essentially from ROI pov. I would not like to block my money at one go, secondly I can certainly rotate my money much better if I take positions via CLP.
    To tell you the truth, I was expecting a rate of 3500/ CLP just couple of months back...the current levels and DP was never part of our discussions.
    Lastly some the issues....best summarized by Mr. Khan stare in the face. It is just not 18 Kms... The whole things at DP becomes dangerous for a guy like me. My POV
    CommentQuote
    Clp was not in prelaunch....dp suits me better as I am expecting net result to be higher..it's just a bet on the launch price and future price...and also found this to be the best available option...in my case it was also easily executed...

Check u pm
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    vb,
    I was one of the early followers on this thread and used to debate regularly. Me along with some of the fellow bloggers were seriously contemplating taking positions here. I was one of the positive drivers here.
    Those excel sheets happened much later...so I have the perspective. Why I am against DP is not essentially from ROI pov. I would not like to block my money at one go, secondly I can certainly rotate my money much better if I take positions via CLP.
    To tell you the truth, I was expecting a rate of 3500/ CLP just couple of months back...the current levels and DP was never part of our discussions.
    Lastly some the issues....best summarized by Mr. Khan stare in the face. It is just not 18 Kms... The whole things at DP becomes dangerous for a guy like me. My POV

Sahe hai bhai.......ur POV is valid.
    CommentQuote

Congrats Buddy!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    dear vb.ji,

Thanks for the reply.
    Cant go on DP since just few days before ATS started DP I foreclosed my DLF New Ggn Plot.

I am "ON" for ATS at 4500CLP (max). waiting for their formal launch...

Nippy dear 4800 mein bhi mat chorna.....300 rs baad mien pata bhi Nahin chalenge....supposed to bi good prprty...they may give ac and modular kitchen also....baaki launch mien pat chalega...I have taken a plunge already...
    CommentQuote
  • Change in blog atmosphere

Have you all noticed that since last two days our blog thread has become positive and meaningful points as again being discussed.

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Lot of confusion

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Bhai don't e angry abhee se :-)
    Let them launch Na. Price dehna pair naraj Honda ya Khrushchev honda. Launch to hone do.

Wait and see. 4 hate ki baat hai.
    Vb2309

Hi
    Greetings

May I request you to come again on this one please.. my translator is not helping me please

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Ganda hain lekin dhanda hain .

Have you all noticed that since last two days our blog thread has become positive and meaningful points as again being discussed.

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Congratulations.....celebration......big investment....big step.......welcome onboard Rahul....I am happy you are on board....trust me if u can......in one year all this 100 ya 200 sq ft difference won't matter........Congratulations buddy...I am sincerely joyous for you

I know after very long time feeling this good after the investment...

Saale ats Saale bahut strict hein...3900 mien bhi Nahin diya......by chance my friend agreed ...
    CommentQuote
  • rahul/vb,
    Just to check if any price differentiation for the bigger units?? or is it same?
    CommentQuote
  • Some people like to comment simply for the sake of commenting . They just forget, what their actions completely .

Manoja,

Did u read my .................................
    3. Language and use of cartoon , smileys, block, bold etc
    4. Deliberately pulling down other projects while giving undue advantage to ur investment in SPIRE

Vb2309

vb2309

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

May I request you to come again on this one please.. my translator is not helping me please

Cheers

I am sorry... iPad spelling mess up

All I was saying that pls do not be angry right now.
    Let us wait and see the price on launch.
    I expect it to be 4000 DP and 4500 CLP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Some people like to comment simply for the sake of commenting . They just forget, what their actions completely .

My bold has a positive connotation....I thought you were on holiday with family in greens without iPad , laptop etc and wd have leaft us in peace...please excuse me.
    Mind your own business.
    The below compliment and joy is not meant for you.
    Please allow this forum to conduct a meaningful conversation.
    Please I do not wish to interact with you ny further.
    Please take care of Sphire aw here you are invested.

Thanks for your comments till date.
    Kindly excuse me.

Vb
    CommentQuote