Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    rahul/vb,
    Just to check if any price differentiation for the bigger units?? or is it same?

It is s same mate, as far as I know.
    CommentQuote
  • I am on a Holiday & minding my business . I hope u don't own ATS & as u said sometime ago "our thread", i seriously hope u don't have the copyrights of this thread . Just thought to catch some lies being spread . LOL :D. I can see people getting uncomfortable .

Compliment or otherwise, Bold is Bold, Highlighting is Highlighting .

Rest in peace for a few more days . I would be back . Holiday is fun, just thought of pulling down the day dreamers .

U remain excused . Not interested .

Wishing u well . Have fun .

Originally Posted by vb2309
    My bold has a positive connotation....I thought you were one holiday with family in greens without iPad , laptop etc and wd have leaft us in peace...please excuse me.
    Mind your own business.
    The below compliment and joy is not meant for you.
    Please allow this forum to conduct a meaningful conversation.
    Please I do not wish to interact with you ny further.
    Please take care of Sphire aw here you are invested.

Thanks for your comments till date.
    Kindly excuse me.

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Again there are rumours being spread of 5000DP & not 4500DP. Kitni mushkil se last 20 pages ko conclude kiya tha amit001 ne ki ATS is saying around 4500CLP.

Yaar whats all this!
    Why cant you guys be genuine if someone at ATS has said 5000CLP. Atleast then we can put our genuine comments on IREF & not hold-on to our writting......

Nipsi ji, I don't think you should treat any news as confirmed unless it is coming from company. 4500 or 5000 or something, it is all hearsay that people are getting from their links. We have to wait for the official version to find out what is true and what is rumor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Vivek,

Let us see how Hamlet in NOIDA turns out to be.
    ATS village and ATS 1 and 2 both are very good.

Ur points are good and balanced.
    Remember ATS serves AFORDABLE LUXURY not the super luxury where Rae launch rates are around 7000 but some times the delivery is worst than Affordable Luxury. So for the price that ATS charges the product is very good.

They are the BEST in the SEGMENT they serve.

Vb2309

this forum is not to boast about one's investment decision but, to share realistic picture so that all can benefit including yourself.

Their delivery is nowhere close to average.. my experience is as recent as this month, I stand by my opinion along with comparison with quoted builder.
    CommentQuote
  • bhai log i understand its a prelaunch and not much picture would be clear right now , but basic specifications to pata he hogi project ki ?? What are the specifications of the project ???
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you vinay.ji.
    Your comments make total sense. One must not react to forum's every minute comments especially when the project also has not seen formal launch..

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Nipsi ji, I don't think you should treat any news as confirmed unless it is coming from company. 4500 or 5000 or something, it is all hearsay that people are getting from their links. We have to wait for the official version to find out what is true and what is rumor.
    CommentQuote
    Thank you vinay.ji.
    Your comments make total sense. One must not react to forum's every minute comments especially when the project also has not seen formal launch..

I agree , This was a pre launch... The price shall be finalized before launch.The people in Pre launch will get some benefit.

Wait till next three weeks ,you shall see in the news papers...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    I know after very long time feeling this good after the investment...

Saale ats Saale bahut strict hein...3900 mien bhi Nahin diya......by chance my friend agreed ...

I liked your colour..The contents were of self less joy rather than full of jealousy and hatred like ...You know what I mean..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekagl
    this forum is not to boast about one's investment decision but, to share realistic picture so that all can benefit including yourself.

Their delivery is nowhere close to average.. my experience is as recent as this month, I stand by my opinion along with comparison with quoted builder.

My note Vivek Ji is about the segment ATS serves, not my investments.
    We can agree to disagree
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • congratulations dear rahul.ji

Hey Rahul2011-ji,

Congratulations dear for this BOLD step...
    We sincerely wish this comes out to be one of your best investments..

Cheers!!!!

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Nippy dear 4800 mein bhi mat chorna.....300 rs baad mien pata bhi Nahin chalenge....supposed to bi good prprty...they may give ac and modular kitchen also....baaki launch mien pat chalega...I have taken a plunge already...
    CommentQuote
    Hey Rahul2011-ji,

Congratulations dear for this BOLD step...
    We sincerely wish this comes out to be one of your best investments..

Cheers!!!!

Thanks Nipsy. i hope the same...Need your good wishes!
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Rahul for the booking. Must say you are a bold person to go for resale at this point. Sincerely hope that your conviction for this project will never let you down and this gets listed as one of the your best investments.
    CommentQuote
  • There is lot of duscussion around quality of ATS projects. Some feel they have done more than decent job and there are few who have different opinion.

Can somebody list out the architecture and construction companies ATS has used for their prior projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Congrats Rahul for the booking. Must say you are a bold person to go for resale at this point. Sincerely hope that your conviction for this project will never let you down and this gets listed as one of the your best investments.

Thanks vinay ji...I am convinced of the project viability,quality,location and appreciation...
    CommentQuote
  • Folks,

One thing I am getting really difficult to digest if Raheja projects athrava/shrishti in sector-109 which are already constructed are being sold in 3900-4000 range why there is so much hue and cry for ATS project in sector-109 ...ppl if purchase on 4500 DP they will repent for lifetime for their wrong decisions....

~happy investing
    CommentQuote