Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sorry to update even 4000 DP is n't worth not only for ATS but for any builder any project which will be launched to dwarka exp way under current circumstances...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    sorry to update even 4000 DP is n't worth not only for ATS but for any builder any project which will be launched to dwarka exp way under current circumstances...

Moongfali aur kaaju mien bhi pharak hota hai...even though same shop sells them...
    CommentQuote
    sorry to update even 4000 DP is n't worth not only for ATS but for any builder any project which will be launched to dwarka exp way under current circumstances...

That is the point, COMPLETION TIME. .....RAHEJA , ATS or any OTHER PROJECT STARTING NOW will get COMPLETED after sector roads and ED External Development is done. Raheja has constructed toooo early. Now the sector tender is floated, DE 12 Kim's tender is floated. ATS is a good builder and prices are sure to be higher. Also min flat size is 1700.

Thus ATS project and new launches like CHINTEL Phase 2 will complete in next 3 years when all infr will be in place hopefully. Thus at that time Raheja at around 6000 or 7000 and ATS may be around 8000 and then t will be difficult to buy for small investors (not traders) or end users like us.

Thus those who will not buy now may suffer and cry as once the rates touch double digit or triple digit growth in 4 years it may be out of reach for a budget sensitive buyer.

A point of view.
    CommentQuote
    Folks,

One thing I am getting really difficult to digest if Raheja projects athrava/shrishti in sector-109 which are already constructed are being sold in 3900-4000 range why there is so much hue and cry for ATS project in sector-109 ...ppl if purchase on 4500 DP they will repent for lifetime for their wrong decisions....

~happy investing

hi
    Is here a blog thread dedicated to Raheja ATHARVA Please let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Abhi nahi khareeda to ........

Is creating and propogating a scarcity mindset a hangover of our sot heritage ? Feels like DEway projects would need to be sold via ration shops :)

i really wonder why can't we outgrow?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Is creating and propogating a scarcity mindset a hangover of our sot heritage ? Feels like DEway projects would need to be sold via ration shops :)

i really wonder why can't we outgrow?

Fact 1: all inventory at rate of 3500 DP sold out
    Fact 2: all inventory at Rate of 3800 DP sold out
    Fact 3: a resale took place today at 3900 DP ( see thread)

Wait another 6 months 4000 DP OR 4500 will be sold out.

Kirana shop, corporate office or dealers.....inventory is at a given rate at a given time . Even After 10 years one can buy ATS 109, the rates will be very different.

Scarcity is not there, price sensitivity is directly proportional to time propagated by infra development expectation and project pre launch, launch, under construction, completion, handover, habitation factors.

Hope that shows a complete perspective .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Fact 1: all inventory at rate of 3500 DP sold out
    Fact 2: all inventory at Rate of 3800 DP sold out
    Fact 3: a resale took place today at 3900 DP ( see thread)

Wait another 6 months 4000 DP OR 4500 will be sold out.

Kirana shop, corporate office or dealers.....inventory is at a given rate at a given time . Even After 10 years one can buy ATS 109, the rates will be very different.

Scarcity is not there, price sensitivity is directly proportional to time propagated by infra development expectation and project pre launch, launch, under construction, completion, handover, habitation factors.

Hope that shows a complete perspective .

vb Dear,
    Guys like magadh & rastogi have a point. Agree after 2-3 years the rates will be different...but a lot safer.
    Secondly rastogi's point about Raheja available at 3900/ ready property is an attractive option for those who need a pie of Dway. Surely rates are not realistic at this point in time.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    vb Dear,
    Guys like magadh & rastogi have a point. Agree after 2-3 years the rates will be different...but a lot safer.
    Secondly rastogi's point about Raheja available at 3900/ ready property is an attractive option for those who need a pie of Dway. Surely rates are not realistic at this point in time.
    RS

RS Bhai: Bank Fds are safest, Why invest in DEW secondly the product of ATS is expected to be far superior than Raheja..

Lastly convienience of the deal also plys a role when it comes to NRI customers...Direct deal, trustable builder, no cash..no jahnjhat...It worked for me...
    CommentQuote
  • One more think went through my thinking process was: What will I do taking the possession in next 6 months...The property will be depreciating and will be un liveable due to absence of any infra around it...

I took a call that ATS property will be superior and will be only available after 3 years when I can expect infra to be there.

After 3 years the rates would be nearly double (my expectation and call).

I do not have alternate investment opportunity of such convenience and ROI for 1C bracket.
    CommentQuote
  • Please provide details

Hi
    Greetings

May I request people in know to help me understand the details of the ATS project in terms of

Area in Project
    Offer Price (net of brokerage disc)
    Super Area/Saleable sq ft
    PROJECT ON MAP
    Date of official launch
    Loading (excl balcony)
    Status of approvals and company timeline for BBA,
    Floor Plan
    Total number of towers
    Total no Floors in all the towers
    Tentative date of completion
    Bank Financing
    first transfer free ?
    Extras (PLC/CLUB/Parking etc)
    Penalty clause
    Any special Specifications
    Website
    Customer Care No

Any Covenants/Risk Factors/Disclaimers??
    Current connectivity? or timeline for these??
    Current availability or nearness to Habitation??or timeline for these??

I am aware that about 13 acres of land is targeted to be developed in JV with Chintels and certain people have been voicing their purchase at 3500, 3800 and 3900 on DP.. and the minimum size is maybe 1700-1750 sq ft. Also I know the companies board no aswell but would not find my answers..

However for making an investment of 85lacs appx.. one would need more definitive and concrete information..

Your Objective response to specifics shall be highly appreciated..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    vb Dear,
    RS

I agree RS
    Rates will be more later and thus more safer.
    As said by other bloggers it s a matter of investment decision at this rate against a much higher rate 2 years later.
    It s a matter of choice and financial capability, some us can not afford to wait as we may be priced out.

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

May I request people in know to help me understand the details of the ATS project in terms of

Area in Project
    Offer Price (net of brokerage disc)
    Super Area/Saleable sq ft
    PROJECT ON MAP
    Date of official launch
    Loading (excl balcony)
    Status of approvals and company timeline for BBA,
    Floor Plan
    Total number of towers
    Total no Floors in all the towers
    Tentative date of completion
    Bank Financing
    first transfer free ?
    Extras (PLC/CLUB/Parking etc)
    Penalty clause
    Any special Specifications
    Website
    Customer Care No

I am aware that about 13 acres of land is targeted to be developed in JV with Chintels and certain people have been voicing their purchase at 3500, 3800 and 3900 on DP.. and the minimum size is maybe 1700-1750 sq ft. Also I know the companies board no aswell but would not find my answers..

However for making an investment of 85lacs appx.. one would need more definitive and concrete information..

Your Objective response to specifics shall be highly appreciated..

Cheers

Call or vist ATS on Launch, all queries above will get answered.
    CommentQuote
  • Area in Project - 12 acres
    Offer Price (net of brokerage disc) - 4500 CLP
    Super Area/Saleable sq ft -- 1750 , 2100 ans 3050
    PROJECT ON MAP --Not yet
    Date of official launch --probably next week
    Loading (excl balcony) --No info on layouts yet
    Status of approvals and company timeline for BBA, -- Almost all of them are there
    Floor Plan-- no info yet
    Total number of towers--6 (3 for chintels and 3 for ATS , but all will be developed and maintained by ATS only)
    Total no Floors in all the towers -- G +22
    Tentative date of completion -- 3 and half yrs
    Bank Financing -- will be there on launch
    first transfer free ? -- no info
    Extras (PLC/CLUB/Parking etc) -- Standard industry policy
    Penalty clause -- no info
    Any special Specifications -- Club is being talk as the best in this area
    Website -- not yet
    Customer Care No

CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

As an investor or an end user one needs to have some basic information. When an end user or investor contemplates an investment in DP will mean a commitment of 85 lacs appx. This is again an unsure amount as there is no clarity on any of the commercials..

those planning to invest may believe that key locations and flats are/have been sold of to those in the proximity or so called loyalist and those aspiring may have to pay an extra 10 lakhs or so with uncertainity till the launch..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

As an investor or an end user one needs to have some basic information. When an end user or investor contemplates an investment in DP will mean a commitment of 85 lacs appx. This is again an unsure amount as there is no clarity on any of the commercials..

those planning to invest may believe that key locations and flats are/have been sold of to those in the proximity or so called loyalist and those aspiring may have to pay an extra 10 lakhs or so with uncertainity till the launch..

Cheers

I agree, it is a matter of investment decision on 85 lacs.
    Given all your posts and your concerns on risk.......I think you may or should consider waiting and should not invest as many of the points that up have raised may take few months to be answered......it s different that prices may be much higher then.
    CommentQuote