Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi
    Greetings

As most of NRIs/Investors/EndUsers following this post till now would have got their questions unanswered and those who give credence to the risks involved being communicated here, its quiet logical to give a serious thought before investing here..

Questions that dont have answers currently and may take a few months to may be few years are
    Construction of dwarka expressway under litigation
    No habitation
    No Infrastructure
    Oversupply
    No progress on acquisition of land for the delhi side of dway
    No view of how to cross the Railway line and ROB required
    Conflict between MCG(Municipal Corporation of Gurgaon) and HUDA

Haryana govt has been a laggard in delivering promises in so many projects
    Central govt has delayed KMP by a massive 10 year now
    Builders 10 times the size of ATS have not been able to move the govt agencies pertaining the infrastructure development in the area..

These are the negatives of the project which cannot be denied.. Just an attempt to make unsuspecting aware of it and remove ignorance from the minds of those invested..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU Bhai, thanks for bringing out some hard, stinging facts .

Off course, some guys here, who r singing praises of ATS would find them irrelevant .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

As most of NRIs/Investors/EndUsers following this post till now would have got their questions unanswered and those who give credence to the risks involved being communicated here, its quiet logical to give a serious thought before investing here..

Questions that dont have answers currently and may take a few months to may be few years are
    Construction of dwarka expressway under litigation
    No habitation
    No Infrastructure
    Oversupply
    No progress on acquisition of land for the delhi side of dway
    No view of how to cross the Railway line and ROB required
    Conflict between MCG(Municipal Corporation of Gurgaon) and HUDA

Haryana govt has been a laggard in delivering promises in so many projects
    Central govt has delayed KMP by a massive 10 year now
    Builders 10 times the size of ATS have not been able to move the govt agencies pertaining the infrastructure development in the area..

These are the negatives of the project which cannot be denied.. Just an attempt to make unsuspecting aware of it and remove ignorance from the minds of those invested..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • black & white co-exist in life.........

Regarding tone of recent posts on this thread, we like to request everyone to calm-down.
    Let the debate prevail.There is no point in highlighting same positives or negatives of dway /ATS again & again & again since these are talked about 100's of times on IREF's various threads.

Members are no kids & one should not preach as "RE street ka DON".
    Even a pack of Ciggarretee has a basic statutory warning "Smoking is injurious to health" & finally it is the smokers choice.

Yes -"dway is full of risks at the moment".
    Yes -"dway region has best growth potential on Pan India basis"

Yes -"ATS is priced higher vs others & cheaper completed projects exist"
    Yes -"ATS project specs/vital info is not yet fully available"
    Yes -"ATS enjoys highest loyalists% or CSI among its residents"

No-one is denying all this.
    Pls let investors or end-users take their call & decide their fate.
    Pls let the debate progress....................
    CommentQuote
  • nipsy, quite agree with yr . post .

Some people find ATS & D e way very decent investments & some guys have serious issues here .

The point is that we need to have an healthy debate . All Pros & cons, need to discussed . If somebody tries to throttle the voice of people who have issues, the whole debate becomes meaning less .
    CommentQuote
  • It is very sad that exchanges have gone from bad to worst. Everyone involved is to blame. To ask Ban someone is not good and that too repetitively. vb my friend it was not in good taste.
    I too had my share of arguments with Manoj on Dway thread, he always has reservations while I was optimistic. We avoided the confrontation while maintaining our POV... and continue to exchange views on various topics.
    Both you guys should make a fresh beginning. We all can have different opinions but to attribute motives is not correct.
    I just noticed vb is suspended...mods please revoke the same.
    Lets give hope a hope :-))
    CommentQuote
  • Well said rs . I agree, we have had a fair share of differences ( & as thinking individuals, that is but natural ) . The point is to go along together, without trying to step on your/my/our personal space .

I too hope vb's suspension gets revoked soon & we can have an healthy discussion, without people trying to throttle POV's, which r not favorable to D e way/ATS & without people getting personal .

Got to go for a Bonfire cocktail party now . Should be back in the forum, sometime in the night .

Originally Posted by rs2507
    It is very sad that exchanges have gone from bad to worst. Everyone involved is to blame. To ask Ban someone is not good and that too repetitively. vb my friend it was not in good taste.
    I too had my share of arguments with Manoj on Dway thread, he always has reservations while I was optimistic. We avoided the confrontation while maintaining our POV... and continue to exchange views on various topics.
    Both you guys should make a fresh beginning. We all can have different opinions but to attribute motives is not correct.
    I just noticed vb is suspended...mods please revoke the same.
    Lets give hope a hope :-))
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Well said rs . I agree, we have had a fair share of differences ( & as thinking individuals, that is but natural ) . The point is to go along together, without trying to step on your/my/our personal space .

I too hope vb's suspension gets revoked soon & we can have an healthy discussion, without people trying to throttle POV's, which r not favorable to D e way/ATS & without people getting personal .

Got to go for a Bonfire cocktail party now . Should be back in the forum, sometime in the night .

I am glad manoj and sure that vb too will reciprocate positively.
    Would like to see vb back soon.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    My note Vivek Ji is about the segment ATS serves, not my investments.
    We can agree to disagree
    Cheers

surely we can.

I agree that village project is good as few freinds have told and many on this forum.

next delivery is sub standard as i witnessed...
    Another pointer to judge quality of project is by by looking at the contractors used and supervisor deployed..
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • I request Manoj Ji and vb Bhai to bury differences for the sake of this forum's decorum and quality discussions. There is enough space for differing opinion over here. Both of you have brought forwards important points. Let's discuss this thread topic n an impartial manner now on.

Warm regards :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekagl
    surely we can.

I agree that village project is good as few freinds have told and many on this forum.

next delivery is sub standard as i witnessed...
    Another pointer to judge quality of project is by by looking at the contractors used and supervisor deployed..

Vivek,
    Which is this projects you are talking about
    CommentQuote
  • Quite right nipsy and finally good to see some sensible posts.

Both sides are going overboard (may be one side more than other but thats not the point) just to prove their point. Its more like an election campaign going on where both sides are trying very hard to send their message across!!

Its good to be presented with both +ve/-ve's of any project but rather in healthy environment so people could use that information to make their invesment decision.

So lets just present our views/information in positive manner and keep the forum decorum.

Regards

Originally Posted by nipsy
    Regarding tone of recent posts on this thread, we like to request everyone to calm-down.
    Let the debate prevail.There is no point in highlighting same positives or negatives of dway /ATS again & again & again since these are talked about 100's of times on IREF's various threads.

Members are no kids & one should not preach as "RE street ka DON".
    Even a pack of Ciggarretee has a basic statutory warning "Smoking is injurious to health" & finally it is the smokers choice.

Yes -"dway is full of risks at the moment".
    Yes -"dway region has best growth potential on Pan India basis"

Yes -"ATS is priced higher vs others & cheaper completed projects exist"
    Yes -"ATS project specs/vital info is not yet fully available"
    Yes -"ATS enjoys highest loyalists% or CSI among its residents"

No-one is denying all this.
    Pls let investors or end-users take their call & decide their fate.
    Pls let the debate progress....................
    CommentQuote
  • I actually feel afraid to freely express my views on d way

I know if I write anything negetive people wil start defaming the projects i am invested in

I have actually reduced posting my opinion on the forum because of allthis mess

It's better to be an observer rather than wasting time in useless arguments

There is so much of hype here and all the voices against dway are
    nipped in the bud and it is killing the essence of the forum
    CommentQuote
  • 3BHK , 1700 sq ft

Amit

If I invest how much money I need to make arrangement in say 6 months , 12 months & 18 Months ? Will there be any lock in period ?
    CommentQuote
  • Tinesha - I am also looking to invest here, provided the pricing is not absurd.

As far as I know, the CLP plan will be aggressive and they will ask for arnd 30% in 45 days.

I may be wrong. Any body aware of the payment plan
    CommentQuote