Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Amit

If I invest how much money I need to make arrangement in say 6 months , 12 months & 18 Months ? Will there be any lock in period ?

No one can answer that, it is not even clear what rate it will be launched in CLP. We have to wait for some time.
    CommentQuote
  • Very nice and valid post nipsy ji.
    We had discussions about basic positives and negatives so many times. I don't think any investor/end_user will miss that and we don't have to repeat again and again.
    If someone has any additions to make, please post in respective thread ( Dwarka Expressway progess ). This thread is for ATS project. We should discuss details(positives/negatives) about this project here and not statutory warnings about eway.

I request admin to revoke suspension of VB and let people have some sound debates.

Originally Posted by nipsy
    Regarding tone of recent posts on this thread, we like to request everyone to calm-down.
    Let the debate prevail.There is no point in highlighting same positives or negatives of dway /ATS again & again & again since these are talked about 100's of times on IREF's various threads.

Members are no kids & one should not preach as "RE street ka DON".
    Even a pack of Ciggarretee has a basic statutory warning "Smoking is injurious to health" & finally it is the smokers choice.

No-one is denying all this.
    Pls let investors or end-users take their call & decide their fate.
    Pls let the debate progress....................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Amit

If I invest how much money I need to make arrangement in say 6 months , 12 months & 18 Months ? Will there be any lock in period ?

ATS CLP plans are aggressive. You will have to pay 30% of bsp in 45 days under CLP. Rest will be construction linked. Don't know about locking period. ALso, minimum size is 1750 sft and not 1700.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Tinesha - I am also looking to invest here, provided the pricing is not absurd.

As far as I know, the CLP plan will be aggressive and they will ask for arnd 30% in 45 days.

I may be wrong. Any body aware of the payment plan

ok 30 L in 45 days but what about further installments & lock-in period...
    CommentQuote
  • Amit,
    I have my doubts...it can't be 30%

Originally Posted by amit001
    Tinesha - I am also looking to invest here, provided the pricing is not absurd.

As far as I know, the CLP plan will be aggressive and they will ask for arnd 30% in 45 days.

I may be wrong. Any body aware of the payment plan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Amit,
    I have my doubts...it can't be 30%

might be 25% in 60 days
    CommentQuote
  • Why is Dwarka Expressway being discussed here instead

Hi
    Greetings

Some Logical Reasons
    1] No other major offers in sight
    2] Very agressive price being offered by ATS
    3] ATS is most welcome to offer in GGN Market as it is its maiden launch
    4] Curiosity about how ATS handles a project launch
    5] A few Zealous old customers not able to answer basic questions about ATS
    6] Some old customers misbehaving with seniors and vetrans
    7] ATS probably being promoted more by JV companies and others in the area to raise the price bench mark
    8] Dubious nature of queries being launched in this thread

I have a list of other reasons which will be produced here in due course..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Not looking to rekindle this part of the discussions, but could not help myself, after reading amit's post .

Exactly my thoughts .

In the last so many months, i decided in my mind numerous times to keep away from D e way threads, but came back every time, when i saw some people looking to create over hype/ making motivated posts/ spreading wrong information . I have been often argued that, all in the forum r adults & can decide for themselves . My reply is - can adults not be misled ??? Have u never made a wrong decision under influence of somebody ??? My last resolve to keep away from D e way threads was 2-3 days back, but again had to come back for reasons, explained above .

amit, I am actually facing defamation of the projects, i am invested in . I really don't mind that ( i know how to handle this kind of activities ), but i really don't like my co investors suffering, because of my convictions .

An interesting fact, almost all ( if not all ) my suspensions or bans have been due to my discussions on the D e way threads .

Originally Posted by amit001
    I actually feel afraid to freely express my views on d way

I know if I write anything negetive people wil start defaming the projects i am invested in

I have actually reduced posting my opinion on the forum because of allthis mess

It's better to be an observer rather than wasting time in useless arguments

There is so much of hype here and all the voices against dway are
    nipped in the bud and it is killing the essence of the forum
    CommentQuote
  • vinay Bhai, ATS project is coming on the D e way & the fortunes of the D e way & the project under discussion r interlinked/interwoven .

So, when any project on the D e way is discussed, issues of the D e way would crop up automatically & naturally .

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Very nice and valid post nipsy ji.
    We had discussions about basic positives and negatives so many times. I don't think any investor/end_user will miss that and we don't have to repeat again and again.
    If someone has any additions to make, please post in respective thread ( Dwarka Expressway progess ). This thread is for ATS project. We should discuss details(positives/negatives) about this project here and not statutory warnings about eway.

I request admin to revoke suspension of VB and let people have some sound debates.
    CommentQuote
  • I think no body has the complete/ correct/ authentic information, as of now .

As per some forum members, project is slated for launch in the next 2-3 weeks . Hopefully, everything would be clear by then .

Originally Posted by tinesha
    ok 30 L in 45 days but what about further installments & lock-in period...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Regarding tone of recent posts on this thread, we like to request everyone to calm-down.
    Let the debate prevail.There is no point in highlighting same positives or negatives of dway /ATS again & again & again since these are talked about 100's of times on IREF's various threads.

Members are no kids & one should not preach as "RE street ka DON".
    Even a pack of Ciggarretee has a basic statutory warning "Smoking is injurious to health" & finally it is the smokers choice.

Yes -"dway is full of risks at the moment".
    Yes -"dway region has best growth potential on Pan India basis"

Yes -"ATS is priced higher vs others & cheaper completed projects exist"
    Yes -"ATS project specs/vital info is not yet fully available"
    Yes -"ATS enjoys highest loyalists% or CSI among its residents"

No-one is denying all this.
    Pls let investors or end-users take their call & decide their fate.
    Pls let the debate progress....................

HI
    Greetings

I suppose such big investment can do more harm than smoking cigarette..

Guess no one planning can deny..

Given the situation, price quoted is nothing short of a pun..

Any person trying to get a piece of this much cherished project would logically try to find answers to these questions..

Seniors like Psambher have commented that there might be a dip or recession in the dway projects and do take the liberty of quoting him again that there would be quiet a few triggers for dway investors and the real triggers are the ones which one cannot over look which you have mentioned.. though not all of them actually..

What most would agree is that 10 acres purchased at high rate cannot be considered as benchmark for raising rates across the board..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Thank U dear manoja.ji for your agreement.
    Just noticed vb.ji is "OUT" of the debate temporarily.

you mentioned absolutely right thing & debate must progress by bringing in all aspects of investments......

Fact of the matter is ATS's still not opened the cards
    1) already there is Total mess-up over ATS pricing...
    2) big hype & many prepairing to invest on ATS Loyality trump-card...

so what do we debate
    ATS offering AC's, best Clubhouse,,,refferal discount...

to put it simply we are debating speculation ......

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    nipsy, quite agree with yr . post .

Some people find ATS & D e way very decent investments & some guys have serious issues here .

The point is that we need to have an healthy debate . All Pros & cons, need to discussed . If somebody tries to throttle the voice of people who have issues, the whole debate becomes meaning less .
    CommentQuote
  • about ATS

Dear all

ATS is a professional group in real estate industry.

It started in Noida approx.. 12 years back.

Its well known about its quality product & services, its construction quality is best among the all builders in Noida.

It delivered 4 projects.

Its delivered projects are ATS GREEN I, ATS GREEN II,ATS VILLAGE,ATS PRADISO.

YOU MAY CONTACT ME AGAIN FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT ANY REAL ESTATE INFORMATION.

Regards

Sheetal Chaudhary
    Real Estate expert
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sheetal84
    Dear all

ATS is a professional group in real estate industry.

It started in Noida approx.. 12 years back.

Its well known about its quality product & services, its construction quality is best among the all builders in Noida.

It delivered 4 projects.

Its delivered projects are ATS GREEN I, ATS GREEN II,ATS VILLAGE,ATS PRADISO.

YOU MAY CONTACT ME AGAIN FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT ANY REAL ESTATE INFORMATION.

Regards

Sheetal Chaudhary
    Real Estate expert

Good to have an expert among the novices...
    CommentQuote
  • Hello blessU .ji,

I has put the example of ciggarates as I cannot think of any other valid (ALLOWABLE BY LAW) health hazard drug.....ofcourse health is prime..above all money, wealth, fame..

friendly rgds.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    HI
    Greetings

I suppose such big investment can do more harm than smoking cigarette..

Guess no one planning can deny..

Given the situation, price quoted is nothing short of a pun..

Any person trying to get a piece of this much cherished project would logically try to find answers to these questions..

Seniors like Psambher have commented that there might be a dip or recession in the dway projects and do take the liberty of quoting him again that there would be quiet a few triggers for dway investors and the real triggers are the ones which one cannot over look which you have mentioned.. though not all of them actually..

What most would agree is that 10 acres purchased at high rate cannot be considered as benchmark for raising rates across the board..

Cheers
    CommentQuote