Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Good to have an expert among the novices...

By the way all the above info is available with us novices also. It will be of immense value if you could share some details about 109 project :-)))
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sheetal84
    Dear all

ATS is a professional group in real estate industry.

It started in Noida approx.. 12 years back.

Its well known about its quality product & services, its construction quality is best among the all builders in Noida.

It delivered 4 projects.

Its delivered projects are ATS GREEN I, ATS GREEN II,ATS VILLAGE,ATS PRADISO.

YOU MAY CONTACT ME AGAIN FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT ANY REAL ESTATE INFORMATION.

Regards

Sheetal Chaudhary
    Real Estate expert

Good!

First Question.

Are You from ATS?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Hello blessU .ji,

I has put the example of ciggarates as I cannot think of any other valid (ALLOWABLE BY LAW) health hazard drug.....ofcourse health is prime..above all money, wealth, fame..

friendly rgds.

Hi
    greetings

on a lighter note.. is rate pe laga ke jaldi kharab hogi.. cigarette piyo ya na piyo..

Boss I not only check my receipt but also keep it safe for accounting :D.. and offcourse I do not smoke as well.. aur yeh to 85 lac ki baat aise karte hain jaise grocery ki receipt ho.:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. A very natural response & a valid question .

Originally Posted by varghese
    Good!

First Question.

Are You from ATS?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for taking out time..... give some expert opinion on this project...

Originally Posted by sheetal84
    Dear all

Its well known about its quality product & services, its construction quality is best among the all builders in Noida.

It delivered 4 projects.

YOU MAY CONTACT ME AGAIN FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT ANY REAL ESTATE INFORMATION.

Regards

Sheetal Chaudhary
    Real Estate expert
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think so that anybody here who have even little knowledge of Noida RE is debating ATS credentials...

Its a messy debate complicated due to ignorance on :
    1) ATS is not yet a reputed name in Ggn RE
    2) fate of dway -very risky investment.
    3) ATS (premium) pricing not yet well understood.
    4) No broker involved so complete lack of 1st hand & valid info.
    5) Loyalists rewards in RE business.

Hope you can clarify some of above for I am sure ATS poroject aspects would be even unknown to RE experts....

Originally Posted by sheetal84
    Dear all

It delivered 4 projects.

Regards

Sheetal Chaudhary
    Real Estate expert
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sheetal84
    Dear all

It delivered 4 projects.

Regards

Sheetal Chaudhary
    Real Estate expert

Hi
    Greetings

Expert sahab kya aap BlessU ko jante ho??

Agar haan to kya main aapse ek do prashan pooch sakta hoon??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Amit,
    I have my doubts...it can't be 30%

Check CLP payment plan of other project, 30% was asked for "booking". http://www.atsgreens.com/docs/price_hamlet.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • You kept me laughing for over a minute now.
    Gress sense of humour BlessU bhai.
    Keep it up............

We all r ur fans you for your very jollyn ature.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    greetings

on a lighter note.. is rate pe laga ke jaldi kharab hogi.. cigarette piyo ya na piyo..

Boss I not only check my receipt but also keep it safe for accounting :D.. and offcourse I do not smoke as well.. aur yeh to 85 lac ki baat aise karte hain jaise grocery ki receipt ho.:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

He has not been able to give ONE SINGULAR detail about the project.. NOR did he know about ONE SINGULAR aspect about dway.. Only thing that he has been able to communicate to the forum is that YES he is invested and he has full right to defend his investment.

BlessU dear, I am in no way defending comments of VB and I don't buy his overly appericiating comments about ATS and their earlier projects.

Even with all negatives of eway, there ar still people(including me) who are intestested in this project if it comes at decent price. I would like to see more discussion around this project rather than warnings about dway only. ATS definitely carries all those negatives which any eway project has as of now. There are lot of known/unknown things that we can discuss.

1. ATS quality
    2. Architect and construction firms they have used before.
    3. Payments plans
    CommentQuote
  • CLP is 6000 vs DP 5000 ie 20% difference!!!

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Check CLP payment plan of other project, 30% was asked for "booking". http://www.atsgreens.com/docs/price_hamlet.pdf

Hi
    Greetings

Phewf

20% price difference in CLP over DP????

Read like chit bhi meri.. pat bhi mera aur khadi building bhi meri..

How many more new things are required to be discovered??
    VB theek kehta tha.. different hai.. par samjha nahin pata tha.. miss him

Nipsy bhai aao woh maruti net profits impact on RE calculate karte hain.. this culture will take some time to absorb out here in GGN RE..

Cheers..
    CommentQuote
  • blessu.ji,

Honestly since I read the news of MUL declined Profit in 2Q, I am starting to worry on Ggn RE. Its a fact MUL is lifeline of Ggn & 50% of Indian Car industry is dependent on MUL's prosperity.

members pls ignore above post since this is just a note....
    N*p*yyy

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Phewf

20% price difference in CLP over DP????

Read like chit bhi meri.. pat bhi mera aur khadi building bhi meri..

How many more new things are required to be discovered??
    VB theek kehta tha.. different hai.. par samjha nahin pata tha.. miss him

Nipsy bhai aao woh maruti net profits impact on RE calculate karte hain.. this culture will take some time to absorb out here in GGN RE..

Cheers..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Not looking to rekindle this part of the discussions, but could not help myself, after reading amit's post .

Exactly my thoughts .

In the last so many months, i decided in my mind numerous times to keep away from D e way threads, but came back every time, when i saw some people looking to create over hype/ making motivated posts/ spreading wrong information . I have been often argued that, all in the forum r adults & can decide for themselves . My reply is - can adults not be misled ??? Have u never made a wrong decision under influence of somebody ??? My last resolve to keep away from D e way threads was 2-3 days back, but again had to come back for reasons, explained above .

amit, I am actually facing defamation of the projects, i am invested in . I really don't mind that ( i know how to handle this kind of activities ), but i really don't like my co investors suffering, because of my convictions .

An interesting fact, almost all ( if not all ) my suspensions or bans have been due to my discussions on the D e way threads .

It is not surprising that Manoj bhai you are negative...Infact you are negative about almost everything except one ...

It has clearly established that ATS project is or infact was in prelaunch..All details have been shared with the investors...Investors are not allowed to publish them before the company publish these info...

Bless U: you have been answered many times. you are also against this project...why are you bringing the same issue again and again..you should not spoil the atmosphere of the forum..

This is not clear that is not clear..If you have no interest on DEW why to waste time of others...you people have not answered one simple question..which project is that you opposed and is not doing good..

Because of you guys people loose good opportunities..(I have been the first hand sufferer )...

Any project other than the one you like is discussed you people start posting negatives about the builder,location,and most of those things are exaggerated..

I have requested you many time to stop this...I request IREF admin to watch this behavior of these guys...People should just go through the posts of these guys. Its totally negative...go through this thread same things have been repeated even though they have been answered ...Stop misguiding the innocent people..Its not anyone's fault that ATS doesn't deal with brokers...go and fight with them but for god sake do not pollute the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    BlessU dear, I am in no way defending comments of VB and I don't buy his overly appericiating comments about ATS and their earlier projects.

Hi
    greetings

Sorry, but a bit confusing.. you dont buy Vbs comments... you are not defending his comments.. They both mean the same..

Yes,, Price should be invitational as its their first foray into gurgoan RE.. "Picture bani thi pichli property main".. is not a selling point... Tihar Jail mein bhi bahut si pictures banti hain...
    If ATS is getting Rs 500 additional premium in project X over another project of Omaxe or Era etc... whos intersted seriously..

ATS has fiber bb in project.. good point but who will use the fast broadband with no social and external infrastructure.. how so ever good architecture.. how so ever good construction company..

Basics about the area are not in favour.. certainly not at this price..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • rahul2011, really not interested . U r repeating, what u have said 10's of times .

All points raised by u/vb have been answered in this thread . Many points raised by me/BlessU, remain unanswered or have been selectively answered ( really not looking to repeat them ) .

Please take out time to go through them .

Forum is meant to share views . Everybody has his or her perceptions, some may be based on facts, some may be based on some notions & some may be just pure speculations .

SUNO SAAB KI, KARO APNO MAAN KI . If u have lost on opportunities because of me, one view point could be that u were not strong in yr. convictions or were fickle minded .

Read my lips, simply not interested in getting into irrelevant discussions . .

Have fun .
    CommentQuote