Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    greetings

Sorry, but a bit confusing.. you dont buy Vbs comments... you are not defending his comments.. They both mean the same..

Yes,, Price should be invitational as its their first foray into gurgoan RE.. "Picture bani thi pichli property main".. is not a selling point... Tihar Jail mein bhi bahut si pictures banti hain...
    If ATS is getting Rs 500 additional premium in project X over another project of Omaxe or Era etc... whos intersted seriously..

ATS has fiber bb in project.. good point but who will use the fast broadband with no social and external infrastructure.. how so ever good architecture.. how so ever good construction company..

Basics about the area are not in favour.. certainly not at this price..

Cheers

70% of their investors are repeat customers..They have first hand experience of ATS ...They have given their money and I repeat their OWN money...You just talk here ::without any credibility:.....People who have given theri money has done the evaluation of ATS and the fact that Their pr launch quota is finished and they are not taking even DP now...says a lot about this builder:::brokers will not understand:::sorry!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    rahul2011, really not interested . U r repeating, what u have said 10's of times .

All points raised by u/vb have been answered in this thread . Many points raised by me/BlessU, remain unanswered or have been selectively answered ( really not looking to repeat them ) .

Please take out time to go through them .

Forum is meant to share views . Everybody has his or her own perception . SUNO SAAB KI, KARO APNO MAAN KI . If u have lost on opportunities because of me, one view point could be that u were not strong in yr. convictions or were fickle minded .

Read my lips, simply not interested .

Have fun .

This exactly I am saying .::no one interested in your repeated venom against all projects of RE except your own ones...Do not repeat:::
    CommentQuote
  • Big CLP and DP difference

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Phewf

20% price difference in CLP over DP????

Read like chit bhi meri.. pat bhi mera aur khadi building bhi meri..

How many more new things are required to be discovered??
    VB theek kehta tha.. different hai.. par samjha nahin pata tha.. miss him

Nipsy bhai aao woh maruti net profits impact on RE calculate karte hain.. this culture will take some time to absorb out here in GGN RE..

Cheers..

Hi
    Greetings

What do you have to say about this?? now seriously.. 20 % difference.. Is this acceptable by GGN norms of 10-12%

By this measure and line of thought EDC and IDC will be called for within 30 Days .. the whole 100% of it..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Its a big toll on gurgaons economy seriously

Originally Posted by nipsy
    blessu.ji,

Honestly since I read the news of MUL declined Profit in 2Q, I am starting to worry on Ggn RE. Its a fact MUL is lifeline of Ggn & 50% of Indian Car industry is dependent on MUL's prosperity.

members pls ignore above post since this is just a note....
    N*p*yyy

Hi
    Greetings

thats correct.. maruti affects the fortunes of not only the workers in it but 1000s of ancilliaries in Manesar, dharuhera, bhiwari, rojka meo, rewari...

this may nothing to do with ATS but is an integral part of GGN for the last 25 years.. CM Mr BS Hooda left for Japan after the earthquate with his coterie of advisors, advocates, ministers when the strike first started.
    Not sure if haryana got any business out of the melee and resettling of japaneese businesses abroad.. Now rainfall and floods in Thailand are a good opportunity depending on the versatility of our Ministers..
    Certainly strikes will not go in favour of the country or haryana or gurgaon..

Hope good sense prevails..
    Cheers

Cheers..

Hi
    Greetings

thats correct.. maruti affects the fortunes of not only the workers in it but 1000s of ancilliaries in Manesar, dharuhera, bhiwari, rojka meo, rewari...

this may nothing to do with ATS but is an integral part of GGN for the last 25 years.. CM Mr BS Hooda left for Japan after the earthquate with his coterie of advisors, advocates, ministers when the strike first started.
    Not sure if haryana got any business out of the melee and resettling of japaneese businesses abroad.. Now rainfall and floods in Thailand are a good opportunity depending on the versatility of our Ministers..

Cheers

Cheers..

Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

Cheers..

Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

Cheers..
    CommentQuote
  • I have gone through the whole thread. I cant see even one bad thing Manoj said about ATS.

Manoj and bless you have been raising some pertinent questions on the hype of D way

What is wrong with it? Why are people not allowing them to express their thoughts and ask questions which are important for all current and future investors

should we just look at the positive and close our eyes on any negetives/risks involved in D way projects

PS - I am bullish on D way and is eagerly looking to invest in ATS in CLP
    CommentQuote
  • Amit.ji,

You always write You are BULLISH on dway.
    What does this mean........??????

1) u expect dway to be a reality in 3yrs, 5yrs, 8yrs or 10yrs.
    2) u think decent money vs SPR /NH8 /NewGgn can be made in 3yrs, 5yrs, 8yrs or 10yrs.
    3) u think Res.Com/Leisure projects WILL BE launched at rock-bottom prices giving investors opportunity of booking quick profits.

or ???

Originally Posted by amit001
    I have gone through the whole thread. I cant see even one bad thing Manoj said about ATS.

Manoj and bless you have been raising some pertinent questions on the hype of D way

What is wrong with it? Why are people not allowing them to express their thoughts and ask questions which are important for all current and future investors

should we just look at the positive and close our eyes on any negetives/risks involved in D way projects

CommentQuote
  • waise generally speaking , in apartments in gurgaon prices for new launch are always higher than ready options , and also from investment POV , buying at 4500 CLP is beter than buying 4000 dp or at 4000 ready to move in .

Not to mention that i might be interested in none of the above options , just contributing to the discussion between raheja atharva and ats taking place here
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I have gone through the whole thread. I cant see even one bad thing Manoj said about ATS.

Amit bhai, Forum is for discussions not spreading false information....

All their questions have been answered. DEW risk is well known and investors take their own call on it..thats the reason why prices are lowere even been so close to delhi..Similar distance from delhi on NH8 command 3 times more prices.

Peopel who believe DEW will be made invest here (This include 1000s of crore been invested by builders and also common end users)...

The problems are there but have been blown out of proportions.

ATS was in prelaunch and people who trusted the builders did the bookings.All the infos are there with the people who have invested floor plan , site plan everything but they are not allowed to publish them.

But anyone can call ATS or go to their office and see them. I have seen them already.the project is excellent.

What they are saying is please wait for 2 weeks or so everything will be in open.If you like the price then invest otherwise not.
    Why these guys are dragging the same questions again and again.
    CommentQuote
  • Its too much

Hi
    Greetings

Ever since my last suspension which on my request and argument was humbly revoked within 2 Hrs by the Administrator.. i have promised myself not to revert to incendiary posts by Rahul or vbs..

And I did not revert to them at all

I have been raising pertinent questions and discussing project related details.. please check my post..

Still its quiet humiliating to hear from members being called NOT CREDIBLE AND A BROKER...

These are childish and imbecile remarks and moderators better do something about it..

I guess a few of the fellow members having invested are getting jittery about the prospects of their present investment. They have joined this blog and have since been questioning themselves about their past investments. Also for following blindly after some unrewarding beliefs and just having got caught in excessive feel good marketing..

This is the bottom line and the truth.. that is why they are so irritable.. being asked why they believe so much in unrewarding investments!!!

Such comments actually dont affect me and its my contribution to the blog which speaks about my credibility..

100s of NRIs are in touch with me on email, chat, .. I can challenge if even one can say that I have asked them for any favour monetary or otherwise..

In the interest of those NRIs I would again reiterate not to fall in the traps of overblown hype about high priced dream houses on dway being promoted by fancy labels.. You are most likely to fall in trap of cartelised JVs and marketing hype.. Value your priorities.. cost effectiveness of the projects, carefully look into the risk factors/ disclaimers/covenants.

There is no regulatory authority guiding or monetering the real estate market in India. The largest company DLF was slapped a fine of 630 Cr by CCI recently for abusing its dominant position in the market. For more detail about such deceivers check link on sheet "Homes from Hell"
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=0

the entire industry is soaked deep into such misdemeanors and majority of builders are unreliable.. They have mainly been prospering on inflation and lack of suitable habitation facilities in the economy and would be the first to delay the projects at the simplest of excuse..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    This is exactly true. we want constructive discussion here about the project.
    Please do not hijack every thread where people want to discuss the projects.

Manoj Jee and Bless U jee

Bro if they think that they can make a tajmahal out of a road , Then let them do their own bit , Why worry over such petty issues , people who will invest looking at them will be bearing the cost of their own decision to follow them...
    (even I dont know they will be right or wrong)

You will not be at fault there...

Chill Man , If ppl think that they can make a wonder out of a road then fine , go ahead , I personally also have all my investments on D eway , But cummon its just a freaking road and nothing else , You are right the External infra will take time , THat is the sole reason Raheja atharva is not seeing the price it should because no one would like to go and live there if the possession is handed over today or 6 months from now , But yes , 3 yrs down the line , Expressway , sector roads will be in place , So ppl who do not like to invest in jungles can choose any other area whiich suits them.........

Bottom line is let ppl talk whatever rubbish they want to talk about , Silence is the best option here , I have followed it , SO can you , no point wasting your own time on replying to these comments.........

Every person who will come onto this forum and read these comments will not like to visit again.......

Just a small thought : If you fill the forum with all the sweet talks about ATS or on the other hand bash up ATS , trust me the person reading will not make a decision where he will be only provided GOOD only or BAD only views...

Its always a mix that counts.......
    CommentQuote
  • 7-8 years for dwarka expressway stretch close to delhi

Hi
    Greetings

7-8 years minimum for infra (internal and external) and
    more for social infra to come.. may be a couple of years earlier in the 8x stretch..

Builders have always been in sellers market.. and are now facing pressure due to rising consumerism and checks on irrational practices by market leaders in particular and the rest in general.

Absence of a market regulator and unyielding Legal systems would not warrant investment in disputed and uninhabitable territories.. Winter session may bring this forward requiring all builders to have compulsory disclosures and a transparent method of accepting applications.

It would be safer to invest then..perhaps..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Credibility and information about the area

Hi
    greetings

Got 4 calls for investments by NRIs from across globe requesting opinion on investments on Dwarka Expressway..
    Purely on the credibility of what I write my friend Rahul2011. This is credibility. Still if you think I am a broker take opinion from 100s more read and chat/ blog with me..

Clearly told all of them not at all dwarka expressway.. If possible stay away from Haryana.. Not at all at the moment.

Got 600 views and 120 comments on my appeal to support 50000 Neharpar homeseekers swindled by these builders and feeling cheated by HUDA on the link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO-6H7g9W7YrxXE39_Qm7AnKAox0DRCPfQDQsYupuqQ/edit?hl=en_GB

My friend lets not forget its the same agencies.. just a bit more complicated with involvement of two more governments (Haryana, Delhi and the Center Govt), rift between HUDA and MCG (power struggle between local MLA and Bureaucrats). Now PWD and MCD will be logger heads regarding assessment, acquisition, survey and tender on Delhi stretch. Litigations on Sai Kunj are plentyful and dont seem to be resolved at least in the near future..

Chill friends.. its not that easy..

Cheers

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU's opinions

BlessU,
    Its possible but not easy to fool investers. They can recognise sugary laced words. Your candid opinions are of immense value, so are from others, to all those who intend to park their hard earned money. I have thoroughly read your views on this thread and elsewhere and found them convincing. Keep on the good work and ignore criticism
    CommentQuote
  • Thousands of people believe with conviction that DEW will be there in next 3 years with infrastructure around it. Builders have put millions ....Investors and endusers have put crores and some guys here are writing obituiries ...I can hear only cries of those who have missed the bus....or have blocked their money in wrong places..nehar par...spire and so on....and some are like.. god .....Bless them have done no investment at all and are writing stories...na khud karenge na doosroon ko karne denge...sad sad sad...

No one believed in DLF also...but look what happened....Common sense says any development close to delhi and having good connectivity to South delhi, Airport and other important places will prosper...Abhi road ban jaati to kya 4000 mein apartment aate...Common sense is not so common these days....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Vivek,
    Which is this projects you are talking about

rs25, greater noida project, thats the only one delivered after Noida village...
    CommentQuote