Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vivekagl
    rs25, greater noida project, thats the only one delivered after Noida village...

Hi Vivek,
    Can you please highlight the issues here for everyone benefit.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote

• rahul2011 congratulations on your purchase. You made a good deal mate. This sure will serve you well three years down the line.

Guys what kind of atmosphere is this thread gathering. We know that there are two groups with strong opined members. Both sides have valid points and both are correct. Problem is that both sides are trying to prove the other side wrong.

This is a forum where members come together to share opinions/views for the benefit of all. Are we losing the plot here? From discussing ATS, we shift to discussing DE and then to personal attacks on fellow members. In the process, the actual/relevant questions (like who is the contractor, the architect, how do the end users rate this property etc.) are lost somewhere.

What value addition are we doing by fighting so vehemently over a topic? NPR is just a road; its not something on which our existence relies. Leave it alone guys. If it comes well and good; if it doesn’t let it be!

Vb, rahul, psambher you don’t need to force people into believing that npr will be a reality. The appreciation in property in that area (in the past 6 to 12 months), the builders and projects coming etc. is sufficient proof. You have made your point.

Manoja, blessu you both have garnered great image in this forum by doing excellent work in the past. Your questions/apprehensions on npr are valid. But if someone doesn’t buy your point, leave it alone. Don’t waste/dilute your comments in these petty fights. Gold is valuable because it’s scarce.

Mods and veterans are requested to restore the sanity of this thread. Amit001, Venky, Ishanb others please step in!!

CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • and thank you Big Boss!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks mate

Originally Posted by dineshmea
    BlessU,
    Its possible but not easy to fool investers. They can recognise sugary laced words. Your candid opinions are of immense value, so are from others, to all those who intend to park their hard earned money. I have thoroughly read your views on this thread and elsewhere and found them convincing. Keep on the good work and ignore criticism

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for your support mate!! much appreciated.. being an emotional person.. just vetted out a few things kindly excuse.

Hope things are getting better in Egypt now? We sure do need something like a minim Arab spring in the Indian RE scenario..

I will continue to keep giving the best I have got.. Certainly not the last one to get bogged down by such incinerating comments.
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Payment schedules under Hamlet for ATS

Hi
    Greetings

Further to the payment schedule discussed here yesterday, please revert with your comments if CLP conditions were similar to those in the case of helmet

1] 30 % upfront +
    2] Possibly payment of EDC IDC within 30 days
    3] 20% mark up for price under CLP as in the case of Helmet

Personally I havent found any such payment plan in GGN RE market.. not quiet sure about Noida Market..

Request your opinion please

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • PM-BlessU

BlessU,

Just sent PM to you.

Best
    CommentQuote
  • I was going through Chintels thread today(middle pages)..Couldn't stop laughing...

Any way its good to have smile back on faces...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi

1] 30 % upfront +
    2] Possibly payment of EDC IDC within 30 days
    3] 20% mark up for price under CLP as in the case of Helmet
    Cheers

BlessU dear,
    I think ATS will give 45 to 60 days to pay for 30% upfront. This is little agressive compared to other projects. Chintels gave 30 days to pay 25%, AlphaG 25% in 60 days, Unitech 30%+ 100% EDC/IDC in 90 days.

Where did you get EDC/IDC payment time? I don't see that in hamlet payment plan.

If CLP comes at 4500 rate, it will be kind of 15.5% discount for down payment plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    I was going through Chintels thread today(middle pages)..Couldn't stop laughing...

Any way its good to have smile back on faces...

I know, that is very interesting thread. Lot of people outrightly rejected the project and now you will see many entries of Chintels in "Missed Opputunies" thread :)
    CommentQuote
  • ab pachtaya hot kya

:):)
    Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    I know, that is very interesting thread. Lot of people outrightly rejected the project and now you will see many entries of Chintels in "Missed Opputunies" thread :)

Couldn't have agreed more ...I am more convinced now than ever...I would suggest everyone to go through the Chintels thread ....This is like a learning curve...To tell you the truth....I am also the victim of those views and did not invest...Thats one more reason i did not want to miss this one...
    Vinay ji I congratulate you and alike to take the right decision at right time...:)
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU,

it's none of my business, but just curious to know what you do, as you wrote

"100s of NRIs are in touch with me on email, chat"

please share if you don't mind. i am new to gurgaon forum, so might have missed.

thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Very nice and valid post nipsy ji.
    We had discussions about basic positives and negatives so many times. I don't think any investor/end_user will miss that and we don't have to repeat again and again.
    If someone has any additions to make, please post in respective thread ( Dwarka Expressway progess ). This thread is for ATS project. We should discuss details(positives/negatives) about this project here and not statutory warnings about eway.

I request admin to revoke suspension of VB and let people have some sound debates.

Thanks for your support Vinay.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Thank U dear manoja.ji for your agreement.
    Just noticed vb.ji is "OUT" of the debate temporarily.

you mentioned absolutely right thing & debate must progress by bringing in all aspects of investments......

Fact of the matter is ATS's still not opened the cards
    1) already there is Total mess-up over ATS pricing...
    2) big hype & many prepairing to invest on ATS Loyality trump-card...

so what do we debate
    ATS offering AC's, best Clubhouse,,,refferal discount...

to put it simply we are debating speculation ......
    Thanks for your suppoert Nipsy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    It is not surprising that Manoj bhai you are negative...Infact you are negative about almost everything except one ...

It has clearly established that ATS project is or infact was in prelaunch..All details have been shared with the investors...Investors are not allowed to publish them before the company publish these info...

Bless U: you have been answered many times. you are also against this project...why are you bringing the same issue again and again..you should not spoil the atmosphere of the forum..

This is not clear that is not clear..If you have no interest on DEW why to waste time of others...you people have not answered one simple question..which project is that you opposed and is not doing good..

Because of you guys people loose good opportunities..(I have been the first hand sufferer )...

Any project other than the one you like is discussed you people start posting negatives about the builder,location,and most of those things are exaggerated..

I have requested you many time to stop this...I request IREF admin to watch this behavior of these guys...People should just go through the posts of these guys. Its totally negative...go through this thread same things have been repeated even though they have been answered ...Stop misguiding the innocent people..Its not anyone's fault that ATS doesn't deal with brokers...go and fight with them but for god sake do not pollute the forum.

Thanks for your support Rahul.
    CommentQuote