Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rs2507

I just noticed vb is suspended...mods please revoke the same.
    Lets give hope a hope :-))

Thanks for your request and support RS2507
    CommentQuote
  • Hi welcome aboard!!

Originally Posted by fatichar
    BlessU,

it's none of my business, but just curious to know what you do, as you wrote

"100s of NRIs are in touch with me on email, chat"

please share if you don't mind. i am new to gurgaon forum, so might have missed.

thanks!

Hi
    Greetings

Welcome to this forum
    Like your Psuedo name..it is really funny!!!
    Regarding me I am a sales and marketing Professional. Investor in Stocks, Real estate, Commodities..

The NRIs mentioned in the caption are those who get in touch are those who check my compilation of various dwarka Expressway projects in the link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=0

I Could not rely much on broker information and in fact there was too much information available but widely scattered.

I used this excel to take my own informed decision for investing but since it is appreciated by many is available as an open link..
    Many people do contribute towards its updation as well..

Hope that helps!!

Cheer
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Hi Vivek,
    Can you please highlight the issues here for everyone benefit.
    Thanks

this is the correct approach i feel...
    I have already mentioned few points in previous posts (contractors deployed, supervisor employed, customer focused approach). However, would request you and others to list parameters to evaluate builder and let all comment based upon their experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, BlessU. I am a regular at Noida forum. came here for the curiosity of ATS new project. You know what ATS means for Noida people :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Thanks, BlessU. I am a regular at Noida forum. came here for the curiosity of ATS new project. You know what ATS means for Noida people :)

welcome fatichar...Sorry your name is very interesting...
    CommentQuote
  • Investment strategy

Originally Posted by fatichar
    Thanks, BlessU. I am a regular at Noida forum. came here for the curiosity of ATS new project. You know what ATS means for Noida people :)

Hi
    Greetings

Yes, I have checked a lot of reviews about ATS and real positive ones.. I have checked the payment plans for Helmet offering.

Lot of speculation in the ATS launch in GGN. Basically there are currently more than 50 small and large developers on and around the dway trying to canvas their projects.. another 50 may be launched subsequently by same or different builders (oversupply check offers https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=4)

Typical aspect of ATS is the offer to insiders and loyals at a discounted rate before the public offer. Again without any details about the project.

The logic that I follow is to leverage the payment to be put at one place by spreading in 3 decent CLP projects in nearby (if one is in love with 109) or a little far away 8x sectors (my preference) at 20% discount over ATS offer on DP?

Logic is buy 3 decent projects in clp instead of putting all your eggs in one basket(ATS). This would insulate from any adverse news, farmer protest, change of govt policies, litigations affecting 10x and 9x more, change of govt, problem with ATS, rift between Delhi/Central/Haryana govt, Rift between Huda/MCG or PWD/CPWD/MCD, better offers coming in the market...etc etc

Given the uncertainities, all projects are likely to grow appx at the same % appreciation till projects are delivered, internal/external infra is ready and social infrastructure starts setting in (my guess 7-9 years for full fledged).

If prices were to double for ATS in 4-5 years as most proponents project, a similar growth would be in the prices for other projects on CLP. It would be a good idea to offload and encash premium on 2 of the CLP investments midway and buy ATS cash down from the market.. (or any other better project suiting your profile at that point of time)

THE REMAINDER CLP APPARTMENT WOULD BE A BONUS...:D

Hope you like the IDEA!!

lesson.. learn to play on your leverage.. for better ROI, diversify risks..its not a regulated market so play safe..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed

I agree but only in a scenario when you are comparing DP in ATS vs 2 CLP's in other projects say one in Mahindra and other Alpha G. That makes much sense to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Yes, I have checked a lot of reviews about ATS and real positive ones.. I have checked the payment plans for Helmet offering.

Lot of speculation in the ATS launch in GGN. Basically there are currently more than 50 small and large developers on and around the dway trying to canvas their projects.. another 50 may be launched subsequently by same or different builders (oversupply check offers https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=4)

Typical aspect of ATS is the offer to insiders and loyals at a discounted rate before the public offer. Again without any details about the project.

The logic that I follow is to leverage the payment to be put at one place by spreading in 3 decent CLP projects in nearby (if one is in love with 109) or a little far away 8x sectors (my preference) at 20% discount over ATS offer on DP?

Logic is buy 3 decent projects in clp instead of putting all your eggs in one basket(ATS). This would insulate from any adverse news, farmer protest, change of govt policies, litigations affecting 10x and 9x more, change of govt, problem with ATS, rift between Delhi/Central/Haryana govt, Rift between Huda/MCG or PWD/CPWD/MCD, better offers coming in the market...etc etc

Given the uncertainities, all projects are likely to grow appx at the same % appreciation till projects are delivered, internal/external infra is ready and social infrastructure starts setting in (my guess 7-9 years for full fledged).

If prices were to double for ATS in 4-5 years as most proponents project, a similar growth would be in the prices for other projects on CLP. It would be a good idea to offload and encash premium on 2 of the CLP investments midway and buy ATS cash down from the market.. (or any other better project suiting your profile at that point of time)

THE REMAINDER CLP APPARTMENT WOULD BE A BONUS...:D

Hope you like the IDEA!!

lesson.. learn to play on your leverage.. for better ROI, diversify risks..its not a regulated market so play safe..

Cheers

May I know the three builders where you like us to invest. I will prefer to buy one from good builder rather than three from buliders like Spire, Era and earth.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    May I know the three builders where you like us to invest. I will prefer to buy one from good builder rather than three from buliders like Spire, Era and earth.

This is good idea if you know when to exit and how to exit..it is easier in stocks than real estate specially for normal investors.Bless you good idea for a season investor like you. but suppose the RE market sentiments do not allow easy sell then the poor investor is trapped a he has to pay two and three projects without default...So instead of 70 to 1 c in one project liability his liability increases three times..Most of the default in US happened because of this.

Most of the NRi customers and also normal investors and end users find it difficult to buy and sell in this broker infected market...
    I would invest in one or two good project where the dealing is clean and easy
    Am i missing a point here...?
    CommentQuote
  • ATS investment in DP vs CLP strategy

Originally Posted by saluja
    I agree but only in a scenario when you are comparing DP in ATS vs 2 CLP's in other projects say one in Mahindra and other Alpha G. That makes much sense to me.

Hi
    Greetings

These two would be my first and obvious choice but recently heard some noise about some absurd resale price for Mahindra.. Certainly, it is a bit of skill play and definitely one needs to study the market and have some experience about timing the market..

The risk of being in one investment mitigates the apprehensions by miles.. Ideally for a 1cr investment, certainly in white is a big big risk in one pot given the uncertainties discussed.

This would have been a rather very realistic strategy as those invested in Chintels for 1750Sqft are likely to see appreciation of about 600-700psf since July.. (the month of start of this thread).. Price in chintels would possibly touch 4000 as discussed in chintels thread against a price of 3300 appx in July.. Therefore, the anology though involving a bit of skill would have generated three like investments in say Chintels with about 20% paid as follows

Cash in Hand in July Rs 75,00,000 appx (equivalent to ATS DP rate)
    Investment 1750 ( say chintels same size as ATS) X 3X 3300 (20% paid)= Rs 35,00,000 appx
    Premium in 5 months (july-Nov) 700 (4000-3300) X 3X 1750= Rs37,00,000 appx!!!:bab (22): This would translate as Rs 2100 premium if a single Investment is considered and that too with a much lesser amount invested

Balance available for further opportunity (may be 3c, revanta, ramaprastha plots, indiabulls etc etc..) = 50,00,000

LOOKS GOOD isnt it!!!

Now, its not possible to turn the clock back but I indeed had this in mind after having carefully analysed through continuously questioning those invested and contacting ATS office several times. Simple questions from the start of this thread, that could not find answers were, for details of the project, start date, price etc. and have invested in a plot and an appartment in CLP according to the strategy above. (unfortunately not in Chintels:o)

However, its a big learning for one and all and point to be noted is that the trigger (check psambers post very logcial) for Chintels was ATS!!!.. Again learning is what is going to be the next trigger which raises the bar???

Any guesses??

I can suggest a few. may be latter.. (will wait for this to be digested first:D)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Options!!! ATS a sound offer or not..

Originally Posted by psambher

Hi
    Greetings

Well Sooraj ko Diya dikhana ho jayega.. mat poocha karo aise sawal.. psamber ji.. sab jante ho aap.. aur bahut kuch sikhne ko milta hai apki post se aaj kal..
    yeh bolo kya 85 lac ki dp ki investment theek hai?? isse badiya koi investment hai aapki nazar mein.. ??

Still as per conviction level about sound builders coming from various threads, would put some weight on Alpha, Mahindra, Indiabulls (so so), Even Ramprastha is not bad (except for no resale/Lock in), revanta (a bit risky with builder credentials not quiet proven), Anant Raj (not exactly on Dway but would also not put/like all investments on dway. May be wait for 3c if it comes with a sensible offer..
    Raheja can be the costliest property. Higher than good projects on GC and GCX 2-3 years post delivery..

Besides check areas around 8x near commercial sector..These have close proximity and EXISTING access to habitation, industrial centres, NH8, Bird sanctuary, planned MRTS terminus, ISBT, SPR, 5 star hotels planned, etc etc. Also no problem with Rail track, Jhuggis, unauthorised colonies, this section of dway is litigation free, Honestly, G99 plots may not turn out to be that bad but a few issues do exist..

Scores of opportunity also available on GCX, SPR, NH8 depending on ones preference, risk taking ability and budget..

I am quiet positive that the toll tax issue would be resolved before dway coming to shape.. Baki DP certainly is not within my comprehension at any offer levels for ATS..

ATS investors in Prelaunch will praise due to their investments but will have to wait for a trigger.. they are at an advantage of Rs 200 to 700X 1750, which gives them a jump start over yet to be launched public offer (dp expected 4000-4500). From helmet price offer, 20% + for CLP and 30% payable on Application, Possibly EDC IDC within 30 days would make a CLP decision very taxing from ROI point of view.. (provided everything goes positively)

My two leg pieces.. your call??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Well Sooraj ko Diya dikhana ho jayega.. mat poocha karo aise sawal.. psamber ji.. sab jante ho aap.. aur bahut kuch sikhne ko milta hai apki post se aaj kal..
    yeh bolo kya 85 lac ki dp ki investment theek hai?? isse badiya koi investment hai aapki nazar mein.. ??

Still as per conviction level about sound builders coming from various threads, would put some weight on Alpha, Mahindra, Indiabulls (so so), Even Ramprastha is not bad (except for no resale/Lock in), revanta (a bit risky with builder credentials not quiet proven), Anant Raj (not exactly on Dway but would also not put/like all investments on dway. May be wait for 3c if it comes with a sensible offer..
    Raheja can be the costliest property. Higher than good projects on GC and GCX 2-3 years post delivery..

Besides check areas around 8x near commercial sector..These have close proximity and EXISTING access to habitation, industrial centres, NH8, Bird sanctuary, planned MRTS terminus, ISBT, SPR, 5 star hotels planned, etc etc. Also no problem with Rail track, Jhuggis, unauthorised colonies, this section of dway is litigation free, Honestly, G99 plots may not turn out to be that bad but a few issues do exist..

Scores of opportunity also available on GCX, SPR, NH8 depending on ones preference, risk taking ability and budget..

I am quiet positive that the toll tax issue would be resolved before dway coming to shape.. Baki DP certainly is not within my comprehension at any offer levels for ATS..

ATS investors in Prelaunch will praise due to their investments but will have to wait for a trigger.. they are at an advantage of Rs 200 to 700X 1750, which gives them a jump start over yet to be launched public offer (dp expected 4000-4500). From helmet price offer, 20% + for CLP and 30% payable on Application, Possibly EDC IDC within 30 days would make a CLP decision very taxing from ROI point of view.. (provided everything goes positively)

My two leg pieces.. your call??

Cheers

ATS Fencing Completed , Construction team has started mobilising the site today and they intend to deliver the project in 2 yrs 3 months to max 2 yrs 6 months.....

They have already sold their inventory to their ppl only 50-75 aptts are left for clp

and next trigger might come from puri which is planning a 5600 ~ launch price

PS : Puri 's Sample and site office is coming out superb with all the murals and Nakkasshis being done outside as well
    CommentQuote
  • Only 50-75 apts left in clp, does that mean rest all are sold in DP ?? I thought they still have to launch project formally ?? This is crazy GGN market :)

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

They have already sold their inventory to their ppl only 50-75 aptts are left for clp
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    ATS Fencing Completed , Construction team has started mobilising the site today and they intend to deliver the project in 2 yrs 3 months to max 2 yrs 6 months.....

and next trigger might come from puri which is planning a 5600 ~ launch price

PS : Puri 's Sample and site office is coming out superb with all the murals and Nakkasshis being done outside as well

PURI Launch will be in range of 6000-7000 !!! not 5600ish
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    PURI Launch will be in range of 6000-7000 !!! not 5600ish

puri will be coming with some discounts initially as well so I kinda factored that in , and yes PURI is actually a class apart.....

and they have 82 acres of land on DWARKA eway in sec 111

Sector closest to delhi , location Bang on E way and land parcel is humongous

They sure have the cream of the lot...

And Regarding ATS

yes their share of 270 aptts , out of which they have sold around 175-200 in DP only to their investors and the rest will be more of a formality to add on new ppl with them for future projects....lol

Rest of the inventory is with chintels....

I heard that they will be selling only 50 aptts of tht stock and will have some opening disc of Rs 100 psf , dunno how long that stock stays......

The best thing about this project is that they only have 6 damn towers in 12 acres......that amounts to huge amount of greens....
    CommentQuote