Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Dear all, my analysis is only on the assumption that dew will be there in next 4 years and then as per my pov ats will be much better location than spr.

Comment

This is big IF .. IF this IF is sorted out in 4 years timeframe as per your assumption then I have no doubts it will be extraordinary investment ..

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
      Dear all, my analysis is only on the assumption that dew will be there in next 4 years and then as per my pov ats will be much better location than spr.

Comment

manu bhai are you looking for an invetsment on D way...

I am looking but the rates of 5K for ATS looks scary.. what you say..

Revanta on NH8 looks good but out of my budget as of now.

Comment

Amit Bhai,
          I am also in similar boat like you.. With D'way's risk of delivering on time ATS 5k looks expensive to me at this juncture but looking at good will of ATS with their old customers , I have no idea.. actually confused..

Raheja also will be good investment as per me but it is big ticket size investment which is out my budget.. I am looking for some resale options in the range of 3200 to 3800...

Frankly speaking I am confused right now .

Did you shortlisted anything??

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          manu bhai are you looking for an invetsment on D way...

I am looking but the rates of 5K for ATS looks scary.. what you say..

Revanta on NH8 looks good but out of my budget as of now.

Comment

guys why are you so negative about DEW future..no really I need your views on this. why do you think people have invested in Shobha ...As per my knowledge the issue here is not like noida extension where the land was taken for wrong reason and later given to builders. Any idea of the issue status...?

Comment

As per as I am concerned . I am not at all negative about D'way future BUT we need to be aware of ongoing litigation , once this is sorted out it is gold mine and if it got delayed then the ROI will quite normal to other areas...

Saying that it is individual perspective and risk taking apetite.. The one those have invested at 3k levels are already sitting on huge profit....

Comment

manu bhai...I have two points on DEW:

1) Take into account that it will be ready in 4 years...3 years more than 2012 october deadline...
                2) Invest in sectors that are either closer to delhi or NH8...

Comment

a million dollar question...

Ye sabhi ko samajh mein aataa hai ki kabhi na kabhi DE will be a reality.(my earliest guess is 3 yrs, latest I leave to your guesses.....)

1st Q is how soon will this realise & then only ROI's can be calculated??
                  there are no other similar litigation cases so close to the NCR & therefore drawing parallels like Sangrur "WB" may not hold true. Right answer is that NO BODY HAS "THE RIGHT ANSWER"

2nd Q is what is the right Price for this area & why is this the right price once this is litigation free. [80%, 70%, 60% 50% or ?% of dwarka or adjoining DEL, excuse me for not compairing to main Ggn as that comparison will have no relevance for sec 109/110/111 once dway becomes a reality]

All investments on dway made at this point of time are risky....
                  Take the plunge only if you believe in your "STARS" & all RE investments made proved favorable in your specific case..

Comment

Dway story looks quite promising, but for now it is very hyped up.
                    Say gold is quite promising, but at 28-30K, I will not be forerunner for it ... instead would evaluate silver or other commodity.

Secondly, the assumption I see here is .. as soon as Dway comes up .. the whole area will be next manhattan. Things take time ...specially when it is 18 kms of barren land. A better companrision will be 23 kms of Noida expressway which came in 2002. Yes, there is no doubt that it has grown well ... but still if you go there there's loads of land parcel waiting for development and still long way from full fledge township (in terms of school, hospitals, malls, parks etc).

So my view is .. we should wait till DWay is out of litigations and it's route is 100% confirmed. We will get lot of opportunities in future to invest there. The rate increases on rumours has reached it's peak and unless there is some substantial and visual update, I don't think the rate increase is sustainable.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                      hi
                      Greetings

Sure!!! I shall be watching.. however at others expense, I am afraid, for this time..

Cheers
                      Others expense, or others pleasure........time will tell.
                      Good lunch to all.
                      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X