Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • That is what I was wondering :)
    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Any details of project area, specs, sizes,approval status, bankfinance, timelines??

Somebody mentioned Revanta looks costlly?? is it??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Few ATS

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    ATS Fencing Completed , Construction team has started mobilising the site today and they intend to deliver the project in 2 yrs 3 months to max 2 yrs 6 months.....

They have already sold their inventory to their ppl only 50-75 aptts are left for clp

and next trigger might come from puri which is planning a 5600 ~ launch price

PS : Puri 's Sample and site office is coming out superb with all the murals and Nakkasshis being done outside as well

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the update.. could imagine beforehand so decided not to wait for ATS prelaunch.. May be in resale.. time lines projected are really fast and unheard of before for any RE company in India.. Learning dont keep waiting in an uptrend..

Great to know a new trigger developing as Puri.. Price, specs, launch date, area, etc would be appreciated, if available..

Implications on rest of builder stock in market would seep in for an upward move, if this is correct. Suddenly, prices have started matching to gc, gcex, NH8 launches!!!

I am sure Chintels would have the last laugh.. good luck mate for your investment.. Keep the triggers coming.. just wondering where it would stop:bab (38):

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the update.. could imagine beforehand so decided not to wait for ATS prelaunch.. May be in resale.. time lines projected are really fast and unheard of before for any RE company in India.. Learning dont keep waiting in an uptrend..

Great to know a new trigger developing as Puri.. Price, specs, launch date, area, etc would be appreciated, if available..

Implications on rest of builder stock in market would seep in for an upward move, if this is correct. Suddenly, prices have started matching to gc, gcex, NH8 launches!!!

I am sure Chintels would have the last laugh.. good luck mate for your investment.. Keep the triggers coming.. just wondering where it would stop:bab (38):

Cheers

No details with me for puri , But I have heard that they will be coming to more or less on IREO skyon specs....
    CommentQuote
  • Which one is good investment

No details with me for puri , But I have heard that they will be coming to more or less on IREO skyon specs....

Which one is good investment

Chintels
    ATS
    Puri
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

Mahindra coiming up with their phase 4 in 2 weeks 4300-4400 psf

about 200 aptts , last phase in aura

Chintels will be coming first with 50 aptts of ATS and then their own stock of 200 aptts 4500-4700 in subvention

ATS has around 75 unitss for sale in CLP , so a lot of inventory for an area in the cmoing month
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    ATS Fencing Completed , Construction team has started mobilising the site today and they intend to deliver the project in 2 yrs 3 months to max 2 yrs 6 months.....

They have already sold their inventory to their ppl only 50-75 aptts are left for clp

PS : Puri 's Sample and site office is coming out superb with all the murals and Nakkasshis being done outside as well

thats superb ...ATS kamaal hai...
    CommentQuote
  • ATS to deliver before Chintels??

Hi
    Greetings

Just an afterthough.. will this mean that they would be able to complete before Chintels??

Just Kidding:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Just an afterthough.. will this mean that they would be able to complete before Chintels??

Just Kidding:D

Cheers

To be honest , I really dun care if it finishes the first or the last , though I would prefer the latter so that by the time possession is offered , there are some ppl residin nearby in atharva , Acc to me 109 is by far the best sector not because I have my investment here , but because there are good projects across to each other , like on one single road , first comes Brisk Lumbini terraces adjoining Raheja's future project srishti, then move ahead u have sobhas villas and chintels on ur right and atharva and shilas on ur left , then u move like 50 m , u have Caladium homes on ur left and ATS on ur right and sobha as well , then on the commercial side as well , indiaabulls have their project on Expway , and chintels have commercials planned in this sector

Basically in a 500 m radius , you have 7 residential colonies one luxury villaa township and 2-3 commercials....
    CommentQuote
  • Good and reputed builders in 109

To be honest , I really dun care if it finishes the first or the last , though I would prefer the latter so that by the time possession is offered , there are some ppl residin nearby in atharva , Acc to me 109 is by far the best sector not because I have my investment here , but because there are good projects across to each other , like on one single road , first comes Brisk Lumbini terraces adjoining Raheja's future project srishti, then move ahead u have sobhas villas and chintels on ur right and atharva and shilas on ur left , then u move like 50 m , u have Caladium homes on ur left and ATS on ur right and sobha as well , then on the commercial side as well , indiaabulls have their project on Expway , and chintels have commercials planned in this sector

Basically in a 500 m radius , you have 7 residential colonies one luxury villaa township and 2-3 commercials....

Hi
    Greetings

Thats the most convincing fact which has come forth so far about this area.. i like it.. will keep watching..

thanks for the valuable insight.. Location is affected by the players in the area to a large extent..
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Which one is best for investment purpose ?????

1.ATS
    2.Chintels
    3.Mahindra
    4.Puri

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thats the most convincing fact which has come forth so far about this area.. i like it.. will keep watching..

thanks for the valuable insight.. Location is affected by the players in the area to a large extent..
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    This is good idea if you know when to exit and how to exit..it is easier in stocks than real estate specially for normal investors.Bless you good idea for a season investor like you. but suppose the RE market sentiments do not allow easy sell then the poor investor is trapped a he has to pay two and three projects without default...So instead of 70 to 1 c in one project liability his liability increases three times..Most of the default in US happened because of this.

Most of the NRi customers and also normal investors and end users find it difficult to buy and sell in this broker infected market...
    I would invest in one or two good project where the dealing is clean and easy
    Am i missing a point here...?

Rahul,

Very good point on increased liability in case of Multiple investments and an enexpected change in market sentiment leading to delay in a profitable point of sale.

Vb
    CommentQuote
    Mahindra coiming up with their phase 4 in 2 weeks 4300-4400 psf

about 200 aptts , last phase in aura

Chintels will be coming first with 50 aptts of ATS and then their own stock of 200 aptts 4500-4700 in subvention

ATS has around 75 unitss for sale in CLP , so a lot of inventory for an area in the cmoing month

Bhalla ji, You always surprise me with latest and inside news !!
    Is Chintels also planning to launch their phase-1 quota in CLP? When and at what rate, any idea? Also any information about specs in this project like modular kitchen/flooring/AC etc. Thanks.
    CommentQuote

Good news Amit Bhalla Ji. My investments will benefit from an early start. Thank you. That's good news.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    thats superb ...ATS kamaal hai...

Rahul mast news hai yaar.....Amit Bhalla Ji tussi to dil Khrush kar diya.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sbhardwajl
    Which one is good investment

Chintels
    ATS
    Puri

ATS for sure.
    CommentQuote