Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ATS or PURI or Mahindra or India Bulls..

If you want to make money the purchase price has to be realistic which are not as of now ppl who purchased Unitech grande in Noida 7500/- were never able t make money....

dwarka exp way situtation is worse than that..only the kids can see some gains at the prices which are being quoted here...

forget that you will see prices around 9000/- sq ft even after four five years..

Disclaimer: I am invested in ATS in Noida and Indirapuram projects...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    ATS or PURI or Mahindra or India Bulls..

If you want to make money the purchase price has to be realistic which are not as of now ppl who purchased Unitech grande in Noida 7500/- were never able t make money....

dwarka exp way situtation is worse than that..only the kids can see some gains at the prices which are being quoted here...

forget that you will see prices around 9000/- sq ft even after four five years..

Disclaimer: I am invested in ATS in Noida and Indirapuram projects...

Quoting future prices may be speculation, we may see 9000 in 5 years or we may not....if Dwarka Expressway Way was to come up in next 4 years, logic says that in next 5 years given the projects in 109 it may be a prime area and the ATS ptroject will service the Affordable Luxury Segment buyer thus given the 'Value Of Money' changes the prices may be well in range of 8000 per sq foot to 9,000 per sq foot in next 5 years (end of 2016).

The above is also based on a conservative estimate as many bloggers believe that proximity to Dwarka (5 to 10 minutes) and Dwarka prices already high will positively impact this area and this project as Dwarka does not have many good semi luxury projects coming up or in right now.

This POV is a mix of my POV and POV of other bloggers looking at the quality projects coming up or already announced in 109.

Anyways...time will tell.

From your below post can we take that according to you a price point below Rs.4000 per square foot DP in ATS 109 is the point of entry/investment?

I also agree that one needs to be very clear as to how much time would it take to achieve the targeted ROI.

Cheers,
    Vb2309

Originally Posted by rastogihitesh
    Rahul,

who was your dealer , is there not a locking period or something...

Please let me know you broker information , I am also looking to buy one below 4000/-

Regards,
    Hitesh
    CommentQuote
  • dear vb.ji,

To forecast 8-9K on this stretch in 5 yr timespan is "conservative" thinking only. dway or no dway, its a fact prices are moving northwards since last 1.5 yrs with little progress...

Imagine what happens when litigations go-off.
    In NE/NA cases also Allahabad high court dismissed litigations & approved higher compensation for farmers.
    In YEA cases finally, highest authority of law "Supreme Court" by its verdict proved National Infra is of utmost priority.

why do you think -should we ignore above facts........and dont move at-all.

In any case there is Optimistic forecast in mid-term..... prices have to go up with new landbill & scarcity of land itself at stonethrow from IGIA/ DEL in future.

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Quoting future prices may be speculation, we may see 9000 or we may not....if Dwarka Expressway Way was to come up in next 4 years, logic says that in next 5 years given the projects in 109 it may be a prime area and the ATS ptroject will service the Affordable Luxury Segment buyer thus given the value of money changes the prices may be well in range of 7000 per sq foot to 8000 per sq foot in next 5 years (end of 2016).

The above is also based on a conservative estimate as many bloggers believe that proximity to Dwarka (5 to 10 minutes) and Dwarka prices already high will positively impact this area and this project as Dwarka does not have many good semi luxury projects coming up or in right now.

This POV is a mix of my POV and POV of other bloggers looking at the quality projects coming up or already announced in 109.

Anyways...time will tell.

Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    dear vb.ji,

To forecast 8-9K on this stretch in 5 yr timespan is "conservative" thinking only. dway or no dway, its a fact prices are moving northwards since last 1.5 yrs with little progress...

Imagine what happens when litigations go-off.
    In NE/NA cases also Allahabad high court dismissed litigations & approved higher compensation for farmers.
    In YEA cases finally, highest authority of law "Supreme Court" by its verdict proved National Infra is of utmost priority.

why do you think -should we ignore above facts........and dont move at-all.

In any case there is Optimistic forecast in mid-term..... prices have to go up with new landbill & scarcity of land itself at stonethrow from IGIA/ DEL in future.

Thanks for adding the recognition and factual representation of the judgements of the honourable court with a view on National Infrastructure.

If DEW comes up in 4 years, all good projects would touch the above price point of 9000 given the factors listed:
    1. Sector 109 turning out t be a prime location.
    2. proximity to Delhi (Dwarka) and very good connectivity to IGI Airport
    3. Habitation and occupancy of the apartment
    4. Change in value of money (inflation) in next 5 years

I am glad that I entered this project at a low price point.

Regards,
    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    puri will be coming with some discounts initially as well so I kinda factored that in , and yes PURI is actually a class apart.....

and they have 82 acres of land on DWARKA eway in sec 111

Sector closest to delhi , location Bang on E way and land parcel is humongous

They sure have the cream of the lot...

And Regarding ATS

yes their share of 270 aptts , out of which they have sold around 175-200 in DP only to their investors and the rest will be more of a formality to add on new ppl with them for future projects....lol

Rest of the inventory is with chintels....

I heard that they will be selling only 50 aptts of tht stock and will have some opening disc of Rs 100 psf , dunno how long that stock stays......

The best thing about this project is that they only have 6 damn towers in 12 acres......that amounts to huge amount of greens....

Bhalla Sir,

Very useful information. However, I was just doing some math, ATS inventory has 2 towers with 4 apartments each on each floor and one tower with 2 apartment ment in each floor. Total of 10 apartments on each floor.

So, ATS inventory is ~230 apartments (G+22). Chintel will also have the same inventory of 230 apartments.

Also, ATS mentioned that they will not be selling upto 6th floor right now .. That takes away 70 apartments from their inventory. - Leaving 160 apartments for sale.

Do you know if they have started selling the lower floors ?
    If they are keeping it for launch, do you know if they have sold the remaining 160 apartments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Thanks for adding the recognition and factual representation of the judgements of the honourable court with a view on National Infrastructure.

If DEW comes up in 4 years, all good projects would touch the above price point of 9000 given the factors listed:
    1. Sector 109 turning out t be a prime location.
    2. proximity to Delhi (Dwarka) and very good connectivity to IGI Airport
    3. Habitation and occupancy of the apartment
    4. Change in value of money (inflation) in next 5 years

I am glad that I entered this project at a low price point.

Regards,
    Vb

Vb bhai and Nipsy Bhai....<<<<<<<
    In fact DEW litigation has illegal settlers Vs Govt. Authorities..The issue is not reclaiming of land but more compensation..NE dispute was that the Govt. took the land on wrong pretext and later sold it to builders at higher price..even then High court took this decision..DEW case is much better in favour of the authorities...Bhalla sahib should put more light as he is of this area..:)
    CommentQuote
    Rahul,

Very good point on increased liability in case of Multiple investments and an enexpected change in market sentiment leading to delay in a profitable point of sale.

Vb

thanks buddy
    CommentQuote
  • ATS is likely to launch the Project on 25.11.10. Down payment price will be not less than Rs 4300/- per sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nksingla_2000
    ATS is likely to launch the Project on 25.11.10. Down payment price will be not less than Rs 4300/- per sqft.

Thanks for sharing, what is the source if this good information?
    CommentQuote
    ATS is likely to launch the Project on 25.11.10. Down payment price will be not less than Rs 4300/- per sqft.

Wow!! A new figure now. And what is the news for CLP plan?
    Why people should believe you, what is the source?
    CommentQuote
  • HDFC fund to invest 2 bln rupees in Delhi property project - sources

By Indulal PM

MUMBAI (Reuters) - A fund managed by Housing Development Finance Corp. will invest about 2 billion rupees ($41 million) in one of the projects of New Delhi-based real estate developer ATS Infrastructure Ltd, two sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters.

The investments from HDFC would be for the developer's Gurgaon project near the national capital, said the sources, who declined to be named as the talks were private.

ATS did not return e-mail seeking comments, while HDFC did not comment.ATS is building two large residential projects in Gurgaon with an investment of over 5.4 billion rupees. The company plans to complete the projects in three years, said the sources.

HDFC group has significant exposure to India's real estate sector with a $800 million dedicated real estate fund. In addition, its portfolio management services and a fund managed by HDFC Bank invest in property projects.

Private equity investment in Indian property is down slightly during the first nine months this year, to about $784 million, from $817 million at the same time last year, data from VCCircle.com, an industry tracker, showed.

Domestic fund houses including Kotak Real Estate Fund, IndiaReit and ASK Investments are all in the process of raising funds totalling about $1 billion, fund officials have told Reuters.

(Reporting by Indulal PM; Editing by Subhadip Sircar)
    CommentQuote
  • good post, attaching links

Originally Posted by tinesha
    By Indulal PM

MUMBAI (Reuters) - A fund managed by Housing Development Finance Corp. will invest about 2 billion rupees ($41 million) in one of the projects of New Delhi-based real estate developer ATS Infrastructure Ltd, two sources with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters.

The investments from HDFC would be for the developer's Gurgaon project near the national capital, said the sources, who declined to be named as the talks were private.

ATS did not return e-mail seeking comments, while HDFC did not comment.ATS is building two large residential projects in Gurgaon with an investment of over 5.4 billion rupees. The company plans to complete the projects in three years, said the sources.

HDFC group has significant exposure to India's real estate sector with a $800 million dedicated real estate fund. In addition, its portfolio management services and a fund managed by HDFC Bank invest in property projects.

Private equity investment in Indian property is down slightly during the first nine months this year, to about $784 million, from $817 million at the same time last year, data from VCCircle.com, an industry tracker, showed.

Domestic fund houses including Kotak Real Estate Fund, IndiaReit and ASK Investments are all in the process of raising funds totalling about $1 billion, fund officials have told Reuters.

(Reporting by Indulal PM; Editing by Subhadip Sircar)

Thanks Tinesha,
    Good information, HDFC investment shows the high credibility of the builder and the projects sound financials.

HDFC fund to invest 2 bln rupees in Delhi property project - sources | Reuters

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/wire-news/hdfc-fund-to-invest-2-bln-rupeesdelhi-property-project-sources_608853.html

HDFC fund to invest 2 bln rupees in Delhi property project - sources - Yahoo!
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for sharing, what is the source if this good information?

Dear Pals
    I am one among you, interested in investing in ATS Cocoon (Sector 109 GGN).
    The likely date of launch and DP pricing is quite reliable. Not in a position to reveal the source at this stage but the facts may be before you all shortly through the authorized channels of ATS.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Pals
    The likely date of launch and DP pricing is quite reliable. Not in a position to reveal the source at this stage but the facts may be before you all shortly through the authorized channels of ATS.

Most people interested to invest at this point are waiting for CLP option. Do you have any confirmed or unconfirmed news about that?
    CommentQuote
    Dear Pals

Yes pal NK Singhla, I have just personally confirmed...your information is completely correct 100 per cent.

Regards,
    vb2309
    CommentQuote