Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Most people interested to invest at this point are waiting for CLP option. Do you have any confirmed or unconfirmed news about that?

As far as I know ATS CLP will/ may be plus 500 of DP.

Formal launch communication is on way to ATS existing customer base.

vb2309
    CommentQuote
    Most people interested to invest at this point are waiting for CLP option. Do you have any confirmed or unconfirmed news about that?

As far I could get information, CLP rate will/may be Rs 4800/- per sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS 109 Cocoon launched

ATS Coccon Sector 109 has been launched at Down Payment rate of Rs. 4300 per square foot and Rs. 4800 CLP. This launch is a soft launch that is for existing customers only. The open market launch will be on 25th November.

Conratulations to early DPinvestors.
    CLP buyers please act now if you want to buy in Sector 109 as ATS has limited inventory left.

Regards,
    vb2309

Also, ATS has Derabassi (Chandigarh) project has moved further with s school starting this march and more villas coming up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nksingla_2000
    As far I could get information, CLP rate will/may be Rs 4800/- per sqft.

Thats correct NKS.......you are very well informed.

Good to have such a valuable blogger on the thread.

Thanks & regards,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Is it officially luanched?? Is this communication from ATS to existing customers only?

Originally Posted by vb2309
    ATS Coccon Sector 109 has been launched at Down Payment rate of Rs. 4300 per square foot and Rs. 4800 CLP.

Conratulations to early DP investors.
    CLP buyers please act now if you want to buy in Sector 109 as ATS has limited inventory left.

Regards,
    vb2309

Also, ATS has Derabassi (Chandigarh) project has moved further with s school starting this march and more villas coming up.
    CommentQuote
    Is it officially luanched?? Is this communication from ATS to existing customers only?

The first stage of communication is to the existing customers, the project is soft launched and formal full fledged launch will be on 25th November 2011.

I have send you a PM, please have a look for more information.

vb
    CommentQuote
  • VB dear - Could you also email/PM me any information you may have on the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VB dear - Could you also email/PM me any information you may have on the project.

Check your PM in a PM in a minute buddy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    The first stage of communication is to the existing customers, however the project is now launched and any one can buy.

I have send you a PM, please have a look for more information.

vb

Thanks VB. 4800 CLP !!! They have given 20% discount to DP customers just like their other projects.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks VB. 4800 CLP !!! They have given 20% discount to DP customers just like their other projects.

How did you calculate 10% discount on 4300 DP vs 4800 CLP. It is around 10% on CLP.

Earlier CLP rate was 4500 (DP was 3800) with 30% payment, but they did not give flat on CLP (even on 4500) to everyone.

I booked my flat in CLP around 1 month back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vipulmails
    How did you calculate 10% discount on 4300 DP vs 4800 CLP. It is around 10% on CLP.

Earlier CLP rate was 4500 (DP was 3800) with 30% payment, but they did not give flat on CLP (even on 4500) to everyone.

I booked my flat in CLP around 1 month back.

This 4300 DP and 4800 CLP launch is for existing customers only. The formal open market launch comes on 25th November I believe.
    CommentQuote
    Is it officially luanched?? Is this communication from ATS to existing customers only?

For existing customers only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    This 4300 DP and 4800 CLP launch is for existing customers only. The formal open market launch comes on 25th November I believe.

vb bhai could you please pm/email me as well
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    vb bhai could you please pm/email me as well

Bhai

All is have said in PM is that the soft launch is for existing customers.

Got to rush...rest later.

vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • People will repent for their lifetime for purchasing these prices...4800/- CLP on dwaraka exp way is simply foolish/suicidal attempt to buy...

my only advice visit the place before you hand over the check to ATS...

Regards,
    Hitesh
    CommentQuote