Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

I think u r not understanding simple points ( i can understand yr. predicament, tch,tch..............).

Did i say SPR or D eway, which is a better investment ?

What i am saying is to invest in NPR, when the issues get resolved .

.............but, i think all this is beyond u . U seem to have a special love for NPR ( but no answers to genuine questions ).

............what did i hear on "promoted by brokers for brokers...end of the world location ...oh sorry one can see end of the world from there ". LOL .

Smelling fire again....check yr. butts . LOL .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

....................& as on the quotes, i knew, u would love them . They suit the situation like a T .

See u, got to go, would sort out any further confusions left at yr. end, when, i get back .
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Since this is an ATS thread and not a DEway one... can someone comment if the approach from Dwarka/Delhi all the way to Sec 109 is clear of all encoumberances?

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
        Intelligent guesses and right assumptions make people make money.
        1) DEW work has already started at full pace (at least in litigation free areas)

Comment

In continuation to my last post and also in ref to your assumption....

I know for sure that there are patches after Sec 109 till Nh8 which are disputed... just wondering since it was mentioned as an assumption that the sec-109 can develop in isolation even if the Deway does not come up in totatlity .....

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
          Reference to ur second query.
          I think that this area will and is Bound to develop as many good projects and government allowing private sector to do infra in mega projects and tendering sector roads to big real estate players will lead to this are being well habitated in next 5 years and thus there will be a good demand in time which will be free of DE.

Vb 2309

Comment

NPR Vs Sohna Road

Hi Everyone,

Its a great pleasure to see bullish and bearish opinions. Honestly thats what makes a thread interesting.

Sohna road was a much hyped area 8 yrs back just like noida expresswy and gurgaon dwarka expressway and SPR.

To tell you the fact all that hype about Noida expressway and Sohna Road translated to ground reality and investors who took the risk made money.

Even Gof course road in 2001-2002 was a deserted place and aprtmnets like princeton/wellington used to sell cheap. Now these areas command premium.

Dwarka expressway is headed the same way irrespective of bullish and bearish opinions. There is an element of risk and risk pertains to the timeframe. One year/2 year/3 year at max 4 year.

Rest we all know what difference proximity to Delhi and involvement of big builders like Sobha, Indiabulls, Mahindra, Raheja and ATS can make.

Happy investing

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
              Investing in sector 109 is far much better than investing in SPR.

In 4 years the location of sector 109 will be far better than SPR

People after 4 years:

( SPR ????? near to something that is near to something that is near to something and that is near to nothing) but its SPR...for investors with love by investors ,promoted by brokers for brokers...end of the world location ...oh sorry one can see end of the world from there.....

35 Kms from Airport. 35 -40 Kms from CP, 1 hr drive from every important place ...oh sorry 5 minutes from Sohna road but 25 minutes traffic clogged drive to NH8....

Future is clear.....

Smelling fire again....

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                I think u r not understanding simple points ( i can understand yr. predicament, tch,tch..............).

Did i say SPR or D eway, which is a better investment ?

What i am saying is to invest in NPR, when the issues get resolved .

.............but, i think all this is beyond u . U seem to have a special love for NPR ( but no answers to genuine questions ).

............what did i hear on "promoted by brokers for brokers...end of the world location ...oh sorry one can see end of the world from there ". LOL .

Smelling fire again....check yr. butts . LOL .

Comment

Hi MagadhPride,

my point relates to 109 potential itself which will have sector roads etc.......DE is a game changer but not end all.

There may be disputed patches on DE ....... But this development (109) will come through.
                  Last edited October 23 2011, 06:23 PM.
                  Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Originally posted by Rishabhkohli View Post
                    Hi Everyone,

Its a great pleasure to see bullish and bearish opinions. Honestly thats what makes a thread interesting.

Sohna road was a much hyped area 8 yrs back just like noida expresswy and gurgaon dwarka expressway and SPR.

To tell you the fact all that hype about Noida expressway and Sohna Road translated to ground reality and investors who took the risk made money.

Even Gof course road in 2001-2002 was a deserted place and aprtmnets like princeton/wellington used to sell cheap. Now these areas command premium.

Dwarka expressway is headed the same way irrespective of bullish and bearish opinions. There is an element of risk and risk pertains to the timeframe. One year/2 year/3 year at max 4 year.

Rest we all know what difference proximity to Delhi and involvement of big builders like Sobha, Indiabulls, Mahindra, Raheja and ATS can make.

Happy investing
                    Very positive note , I agree.
                    Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Asking again:

I was asking in response to your "it will prosper in isolation" point. Please share if you have investigated how and why would people reach 109 without DEway?

I mean, does it have an undisputed approach via DEway at least from one of the 2 ends? Else without DEway it will be an island... You can really bank on the current village road connectivity. Its no good for now, forget after so many flats come up there...

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                      Hi MagadhPride,

my point relates to 109 potential itself which will have sector roads etc.......DE is a game changer but not end all.

There may be disputed patches on DE ....... But this development (109) will come through.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X