Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Request "More Aware Ones" to share the specs as well.
    dear vb2309, rahul2011, beowulf & other loyalists
    CONGRATULATIONS again.......

Dhanyavad bhai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    yaar 4800 thoda zaada ho gaya , agar ye 4500 tak aate hai to bauht hi badiya hoga......

Han ...4500 main fata fat bikega.....Per ho sakta hai 4800 CLP main bhe bik jaye
    CommentQuote
    dear amit.ji,

Shall not agree more with so much hype on their Pricing....

if this BSP4.8K becomes a reality kudos to ATS in mastering the art of keeping their existing buyers extremely happy.....

Bhai abhee 4800 CLP hai
    4800 BSP hone abhee 6 months hain.....or much it takes to implement excavation and start foundation

ARCHITECT HAFEEZ contractor has done a good design.

Bhai abhee 4800 CLP hai
    4800 BSP hone abhee 6 months hain.....or much it takes to implement excavation and start foundation

Bhai abhee 4800 CLP hai

Bhai abhee 4800 CLP hai

CommentQuote
  • what u mean by that ?

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Bhai a here 4800 CLP hai
    4800 BSP hone ain a gee 3 to 6 months hain

has it just launched to loyal customers or for soon to be loyal as well ?
    CommentQuote
  • Apne logo to de diya3500'mein,guys stay away from this project,3500is the right price of the project,what loyalists,they are fooling people into buying this piece of shit in no mans land
    CommentQuote

if this BSP 4.8K becomes a reality kudos to ATS in mastering the art of keeping their existing buyers extremely happy.....

If you look few prior posts, it looks like this is reality. VB and one more member confirmed the official launch price of 4800. I think atsgreens website will reflect the official launch in few days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    I am considering 3800 DP rate , which was available to people for few days. The discussion about discount between DP and CLP started from there only. I don't think people will be interested to buy now at 4300 DP, they may prefer 4800 CLP over 4300 DP.

Vinay bhai......buy before CLP is sold off...seriously recommending
    CommentQuote
  • Some magic would be required to turn this piece of shit into gold and believe me ats doesn't have it in them
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    what u mean by that ?

One of our dear blogger wrote that he called and new customers were being accepted at DP 4300 and CLP 4800.

So to be loyal are welcome looks like.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't get carried away by people who have bought at a lesser price,they would want everyone to buy at a higher price,boycott this one and later see that this would be available for 3200
    CommentQuote
    what u mean by that ?

I meant Bhai abhee 4800 CLP rate hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    One of our dear blogger wrote that he called and new customers were being accepted at BSP 4300 and CLP 4800.

So to be loyal are welcome looks like.

"BSP 4300 and CLP 4800" ab ye koi naya funda hai kya ATS ka ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    If you look few prior posts, it looks like this is reality. VB and one more member confirmed the official launch price of 4800. I think atsgreens website will reflect the official launch in few days.

4800 CLP ......Not DP
    CommentQuote
  • Vijay Baha'i don't get carried away by others use your own brains and u will get the ans,let the people who are trying to convincebu to buy at higher price rot in hell
    CommentQuote
    "BSP 4300 and CLP 4800" ab ye koi naya funda hai kya ATS ka ?

No it is me....typing mistake

I meant DP 4300
    CLP 4800

Galette ho gayee DP ko BSP like diya.
    CommentQuote