Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    "BSP 4300 and CLP 4800" ab ye koi naya funda hai kya ATS ka ?

I think VB meant DP instead of BSP.

DP rate 4300, CLP rate 4800
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    4800 CLP ......Not BSP.

kya baat hai vb ji - CLP, BSP, DP mei bokhla se gaye ho ? peg kuch jyada bada ho gaya kya ? just joking :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    dear amit.ji,

Shall not agree more with so much hype on their Pricing....

if this BSP4.8K becomes a reality kudos to ATS in mastering the art of keeping their existing buyers extremely happy.....
    Nipsy

PLC wale unit means what mate ?
    Nipsy

Nipsy

Nipsy

CommentQuote
  • Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    CommentQuote
    kya baat hai vb ji - CLP, BSP, DP mei bokhla se gaye ho ? peg kuch jyada bada ho gaya kya ? just joking :)

Nahin yaar CLP kabhee Liya nahin

Man mai BSP = DP

Galtee ho gayee
    Shama prarthee Hun

Daru nahin peeta yaar...not joking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    I think VB meant DP instead of BSP.

DP rate 4300, CLP rate 4800

Sahee bola Vinay Ji
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sactan
    This project is nothing but brokers paradise and hype,believe me people who claim to have bought and are convincing others to buy at 4500 are brokers by birth

Cool down sactan ji. There is no need for this garma-garmi.
    Abhi puri details out nahin hui hain, Let people weight the options. Don't worry, forum pe hard sell karne se nahin bikta kuch bhi :), this forum is not even 1% of market.

Chintels also had some quota for phase-1, do we know anything about their launch?
    CommentQuote
  • chintel walon ne bhi LOOTA hai masoom public ko....the carpet area is only 55% for the apartments main..ATS to chintel ka bhi baap nikala....

Regards,
    hitesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Cool down sactan ji. There is no need for this garma-garmi.
    Abhi puri details out nahin hui hain, Let people weight the options. Don't worry, forum pe hard sell karne se nahin bikta kuch bhi :), this forum is not even 1% of market.

Chintels also had some quota for phase-1, do we know anything about their launch?

I do agree .. Abhi ATS apne towers bech raha hai - Chintel ke 3 tower abhi baaki hain. I feel that once that inventory is out, there may be some discount available. ATS ke to apne loyal customers hain but Chintel is too new in the game.

Does any one know the marketing arrangement between ATS and Chintel ? Is Chintel responsible for selling their own towers or ATS is responsible for selling the whole project (Including Chintel's tower) ?

I tried to enquire ATS over but they did not give much clue on it.

VB, beowulf, Rahul,

Are you aware of the marketing arrangement since you all have made the deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sactan
    This project is nothing but brokers paradise and hype,believe me people who claim to have bought and are convincing others to buy at 4500 are brokers by birth

People will not buy just by being convinced in this forum. It is a big investment and each will have their strong reasons to invest or walk away. The news of ATS pre-launch/price appeared in this forum after over 100 people had already bought initially. This forum in no way reflects the market trend or sentiments. I believe its more of an information sharing platform.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Request "More Aware Ones" to share the specs as well.
    dear vb2309, rahul2011, beowulf & other loyalists
    CONGRATULATIONS again.......

Thanks again, Nipsy.
    Just want to comment on the loyalist part. Yes, there are old trusting ATS customers(incl. me), but I don't think ATS selling price is different for old and new customers.
    It so happens that there are less initial "new" buyers(true for all ATS projects) simply because people don't get to know about the pre-launches. The old ones keep on regularly calling/visiting ATS office and hence they are better informed.
    And also there are some elite customers(not incl. me) with deep pockets whom ATS themselves invite. These guys have first hand info, but unfortunately, they don't seem to be a part of this forum.

As brokers are not involved with ATS, anyone(old or new) can visit ATS office, get the project details, try to bargain and strike a deal.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Thanks again, Nipsy.
    Just want to comment on the loyalist part. Yes, there are old trusting ATS customers(incl. me), but I don't think ATS selling price is different for old and new customers.
    It so happens that there are less initial "new" buyers(true for all ATS projects) simply because people don't get to know about the pre-launches. The old ones keep on regularly calling/visiting ATS office and hence they are better informed.
    And also there are some elite customers(not incl. me) with deep pockets whom ATS themselves invite. These guys have first hand info, but unfortunately, they don't seem to be a part of this forum.

As brokers are not involved with ATS, anyone(old or new) can visit ATS office, get the project details, try to bargain and strike a deal.
    Regards

I agree VB,

No broker is involved.. people shall go directly to ATS..
    CommentQuote
  • How is Architect HAFEEZ contractor ? Nvere heard of it...

Also there are 2 floor types, type A and type BC, does these floor plans for both 1750 sqft ?

Anybody studied their floor plans yet ?

Is it good to buy high rise unit or lower floors ? plz advice
    CommentQuote
    How is Architect HAFEEZ contractor ? Nvere heard of it...

Also there are 2 floor types, type A and type BC, does these floor plans for both 1750 sqft ?

Anybody studied their floor plans yet ?

Is it good to buy high rise unit or lower floors ? plz advice

Anuj Bhai kya baat karte ho...Hafeez contractor is India's most celebrated and famous architect.
    This is a big ++ for the project
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Yup, Hafeez Contractor is very well known & is pretty credible & it would be a boost for the project, in this aspect .
    CommentQuote