Sort by :
Filter by :
Also there are 2 floor types, type A and type BC, does these floor plans for both 1750 sqft ?
Anybody studied their floor plans yet ?
Is it good to buy high rise unit or lower floors ? plz advice
Ok, any idea about the layout n floor plans?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rmnoidaI do agree .. Abhi ATS apne towers bech raha hai - Chintel ke 3 tower abhi baaki hain. I feel that once that inventory is out, there may be some discount available. ATS ke to apne loyal customers hain but Chintel is too new in the game.
Does any one know the marketing arrangement between ATS and Chintel ? Is Chintel responsible for selling their own towers or ATS is responsible for selling the whole project (Including Chintel's tower) ?
I tried to enquire ATS over but they did not give much clue on it.
VB, beowulf, Rahul,
Are you aware of the marketing arrangement since you all have made the deal.
I am not aware RMCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by beowulfPeople will not buy just by being convinced in this forum. It is a big investment and each will have their strong reasons to invest or walk away. The news of ATS pre-launch/price appeared in this forum after over 100 people had already bought initially. This forum in no way reflects the market trend or sentiments. I believe its more of an information sharing platform.
yes...sahee baat..this is an information sharing platform.
as a matter of fact I have made two resolutions:
One: Never react to inflimatory posts
Two: Not to disclose personal commercial deal. Else people may tend to comment in many ways.
Every investor should be sure, I agree this does not show ground reality as there have been so many concerns around teh location (which I share too), but still 60 per cent of ATS inventory got sold off.
it is interesting that requests for resale are already coming in even before formal launch.
- Originally Posted by rs2507Anuj Bhai kya baat karte ho...Hafeez contractor is India's most celebrated and famous architect.
This is a big ++ for the project
Yes Hafeez Contractor is VERY famous
he architected ATS Greens Village tooCommentQuote0Flag
Lay out plans etc are availaible at ATS office for those who have already purchased.
Will be public on launch on 25th Nov.CommentQuote0Flag
Chintels will launch their apartment at later stage at a higher premium...That is their plan..rest no one knows what and when they decide....
The only arrangement is that ATS will construct and market this project.CommentQuote0Flag
- sactan Bhai, aaram se, what u r saying may be right, but please control yr. emotions & language .Originally Posted by sactanVijay Baha'i don't get carried away by others use your own brains and u will get the ans,let the people who are trying to convincebu to buy at higher price rot in hellCommentQuote0Flag
- LOL :D. I just saw that u have been suspended . Bhaiya, bhassha aur zuban pe thoda lagam rakho, though i agree with the essence of yr. post .Originally Posted by sactanApne logo to de diya3500'mein,guys stay away from this project,3500is the right price of the project,what loyalists,they are fooling people into buying this piece of shit in no mans landCommentQuote0Flag
I think there are enough customers to buy this at 4800 CLP . But I think 4300 mein DP is better for NRIs ...( better than 1% on FDs) or people who would like to make 1 time good investment of less than 70-80 Lac...
Agar buy and sell karna hai then CLP is of course better...CommentQuote0Flag
Will be public on launch on 25th Nov.
There are 2 towers of 4BR 3050 sq ft.. with 2 flats on each floor ...
Excellent layouts (cannot publish here available with ATS) and 4 towers with 3 Br 2100 sq ft. and 2 BR 1700(approx.) not sure about the exact fig of 3 and 2 Br,
All towers are green facing....Hafeez contractor is supposed to design the whole site excellently with international touch..ATS KOCOON...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by MANOJaLOL :D. I just saw that u have been suspended . Bhaiya, bhassha aur zuban pe thoda lagam rakho, though i agree with the essence of yr. post .
I too agree, it is over heated. fata fat bik bhi jaai to gum nahin. I have learned to play safe...and wait to invest at the right price.
3500/ is the realistic price but not on DP. People have got guts and loads of money...CommentQuote0Flag
- They are offering only Rs 100 discount on CLP. The price is too high for dway. I will not invest at this price.
I was told that sector 104 price is more than 5000 for CLP.CommentQuote0Flag
Will be public on launch on 25th Nov.
Me sitting abroad can get hold of them, dont understand why localites cant get that... anyhow see them attached for everyones reference...CommentQuote0Flag
kya baat hai Anuj bhai, may be they are not passing to existing loyal customers but only to prospective loyal customers :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Anyone getting better deal than 4800 - 100 for CLP ?CommentQuote0Flag