Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • LOL :D.

    Anuj Bhai kaa ATS mein koi soild connection lagta hain ya baaki saary aisey hi phatey maar rahe hain .

    Originally Posted by shkhan
    kya baat hai Anuj bhai, may be they are not passing to existing loyal customers but only to prospective loyal customers :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    kya baat hai Anuj bhai, may be they are not passing to existing loyal customers but only to prospective loyal customers :)


    ha ha.. :)

    may be propective loyal customer will never be loyal ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • A friend has been offered something similar, though he is not booking .

    Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Anyone getting better deal than 4800 - 100 for CLP ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL :D.

    Anuj Bhai, kaa ATS mein koi soild connection lagta hain ya baaki saary aisey hi phatey maar rahe hain .


    Monoj bhi koi bhi connection nahi hai apun ka... called this morning at their main board number, left my emailid and they sent it within 10 minutes, baaki sab aise hi phatey maar rahe hein or ya fir share nahi karna chahte... god knows

    so manoj, what u suggest abt ATS at 4700 ?
    CommentQuote
  • I am enticed bcos of Hafeez Contractor but don't feel price is at all justified for this location, otherwise the project looks goods.
    CommentQuote
  • anuj2703 Bhai, 4700 pe ATS ko thodey bahut akalmand :bab (45):milenge invest karne ko, i don't want to join their ranks .

    ATS is a pretty decent builder, but with all the ongoing issues of the D e way ( really don't want to repeat, what has been said by me, BlessU & many others, many times ), there r huge risks involved & i like to play it safe . Rate is too, too steep to justify, under present circumstances & maybe, otherwise too .

    Another way of putting it would be, agar u love taking high risks & have ample of spare money, which u can afford to loose or dump for 5- 10 years, this may prove to be an OK to decent bet , but i neither have the guts to gamble with my hard earned money nor i have so much spare cash, that i put a part of it ( here say 1 cr. ) to risk & can sleep peacefully .

    My POV, lovers of ATS, kindly ignore .
    CommentQuote
  • .....................& LOL:D, looks like baaki saab phatey maar rahey hain . Why would people not want to share ???? They have been singing praises of ATS for weeks now . R the layouts that bad, that they r not looking to share ( have not gone through the layouts, just thinking aloud & i could be totally wrong on the layouts being bad or something ) ???

    Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Monoj bhi koi bhi connection nahi hai apun ka... called this morning at their main board number, left my emailid and they sent it within 10 minutes, baaki sab aise hi phatey maar rahe hein or ya fir share nahi karna chahte... god knows

    so manoj, what u suggest abt ATS at 4700 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    anuj2703 Bhai, 4700 pe ATS ko thodey bahut akalmand :bab (45):milenge invest karne ko, i don't want to join their ranks .

    ATS is a pretty decent builder, but with all the ongoing issues of the D e way ( really don't want to repeat, what has been said by me, BlessU & many others, many times ), there r huge risks involved & i like to play it safe . Rate is too, too steep to justify, under present circumstances & maybe, otherwise too .

    Another way of putting it would be, agar u love taking high risks & have ample of spare money, which u can afford to loose or dump for 5- 10 years, this may prove to be an OK to decent bet , but i neither have the guts to gamble with my hard earned money nor i have so much spare cash, that i put a part of it ( here say 1 cr. ) to risk & can sleep peacefully .

    My POV, lovers of ATS, kindly ignore .


    Thanks for your POV, HIGHLY appreciate it.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the Layouts Anuj. Just to add, I received this from ATS yesterday. Doesn't mention the offer price though.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Today I went for site visit to Proposed D way sectors.

    Some of the observations are as follows:

    * Mahindra Project is very close to Palam Vihar and looks to be the safest property. This property is immune to delays on the D way. The two put offs are the "nala" and the "railway line"

    * Lot of sectors falling on the D Way including 109, 110, 112 are surrounded by unauthorized residential/industrial shops/property dealers/dingy kirana stores/small time village shops etc etc, which was great put off. As per local people there are more than thousands and thousands of unauthorised units which can never be removed. The whole of new palam vihar is unauthorised. However the units falling on the demarcation of the D Way may be removed if the litigation issues are sorted out

    * Chintels, Lumbini and shoba project are on the same stretch near Raheja Atherva

    * As per local brokers there is 0 resale activity happening for Raheja Atherva

    * I wonder if being close to Delhi was a big advantage why the rates of Palam vihar are not more than DLF sectors in South Gurgaon?

    * if people feel that the rates of D way shud be more than GCX in long run. Why not Palam vihar rates are more than DFL Sectors.

    * Why not areas adjoining kapas Heda Border is getting better appreciation?

    * How much time Ancillary development like Hospitals, Malls, Commercial Offices etc take?

    * Honestly I dont have the guts to buy on D way at 4800 price.

    * People who bought at 3000-3500 are sitting pretty but I am not sure what kind of return will i get after investing at 4800.

    * The whole of new Palam vihar is unauthorised/dingy/low class area. How will it co exist with the luxury offerings of Shobha, ATS??

    * Clearly the units falling on D way may be demolished but will the thousands and thousands of unauthorized residential, commercial and industrial units be ever removed from new Palam Vihar/ D way sectors

    Honestly I dont have the courage/vision to but at 4700/4800. Rest time will tell if my apprehensions are right or wrong
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent assessment Amit Bhai...
    Also good that you are clear in your thoughts to avoid investing at these levels on D way
    CommentQuote
  • Those who have invested at 3500-3800 levels have no choice but to coax people to invest at obnoxious levels. People who will enter now will not see any appreciation for a long long time...
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. rs Bhai, panga maat lo, panga maat lo . Yaha pe log tumhare jaani dusman baan jayenge aur phir apki saari investments ( jiss din se apne invest karna shuru kiya thaa ), saab ko target karna shuru kar denge .

    Zaara sambhal ke, u seem to be an intelligent man, doosaro ke experience se kuuch seekho, Bhai .

    ..............btw, u have hit the nail right on the head & it has gone through, clean :D. Good shot .


    Originally Posted by rs2507
    Those who have invested at 3500-3800 levels have no choice but to coax people to invest at obnoxious levels. People who will enter now will not see any appreciation for a long long time...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL:D. rs Bhai, panga maat lo, panga maat lo . Yaha pe log tumhare jaani dusman baan jayenge aur phir apki saari investments ( jiss din se apne invest karna shuru kiya thaa ), saab ko target karna shuru kar denge .

    Zaara sambhal ke, u seem to be an intelligent man, doosaro ke experience se kuuch seekho, Bhai .

    ..............btw, u have hit the nail right on the head & it has gone through, clean :D. Good shot .

    Manoj Bhai,
    If you see I have said good things also about the project. After all both me and amit were considering to book. If my analysis does not support 3800/ DP or 4500+ CLP or the risk associated with D way...what should I do? keep quite. After all I have gained and value opinions. Similarly I have to put my POV even if some may think otherwise.
    i have no malice towards anyone.
    CommentQuote
  • rs Bhai, malice towards anyone tao muhje bhi nahi hain/tha, but if one is not allowed to put his PoV & u can see a group targeting the projects, u r invested in ( just to take pangas, since aur kuuch kaam nahi hain & kuuch credible khane ko nahi hain ) & also personally targeting u, then one tends to feel bad for yr. co investors & if such things persist, malice develop ho hi jaat hain ( as hard as one may try not to ) .

    I think, we better stop here on this as we r diverting from the topic of discussion .
    CommentQuote