Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • LOL:D.

BlessU Bhai, yeh apartment book karne pe, yeh Giraffe and Zebra free miltey Hain ??? aur inki rehne ki jagha bhi ????

Please let me know . I may seriously consider to book here .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

You went to the wrong places my friend.. you should have seen the airport, diplomatic enclave, golf course... commercial buildings.. :D

also just a few houses are to be moved.. and these are also unauthorised..

Did you take your famous Giraffe and Zebra along??:D

Baki ek cr laga do .. sab dikhne lag jayega;)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

You went to the wrong places my friend.. you should have seen the airport, diplomatic enclave, golf course... commercial buildings.. :D

also just a few houses are to be moved.. and these are also unauthorised..

Did you take your famous Giraffe and Zebra along??:D

Baki ek cr laga do .. sab dikhne lag jayega;)

Cheers

Baba,
    You have some sense of humor...but problem is Amit Personally visited & he was not day dreaming :-)))
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj bhai, yes me too have suffered...after all our investments crosses the paths
    CommentQuote
  • Today I went for site visit to Proposed D way sectors.

Some of the observations are as follows:

* Mahindra Project is very close to Palam Vihar and looks to be the safest property. This property is immune to delays on the D way. The two put offs are the "nala" and the "railway line"

the drain as per Mahindra will be covered by them by the time of possession
    (I hope now u understand why Mahindra got sold like hot cakes every time because it is not dependent on D eway to come up)

* Lot of sectors falling on the D Way including 109, 110, 112 are surrounded by unauthorized residential/industrial shops/property dealers/dingy kirana stores/small time village shops etc etc, which was great put off. As per local people there are more than thousands and thousands of unauthorised units which can never be removed. The whole of new palam vihar is unauthorised. However the units falling on the demarcation of the D Way may be removed if the litigation issues are sorted out

I agree unauthorised plots are there in huge amount of numbers , and the quality of people are nothing to talk about , However ,I am seeing that area for the last 5 years now and the quality has improved by leaps and bounds over the years , My take : As the rates will move up for those plots , you will start to see better quality of ppl

and those unauthorised shops that ur seeing there is just to save their plots from being acquired ...and earn some rent from that plot by doing minimal investment..

* Chintels, Lumbini and shoba project are on the same stretch near Raheja Atherva

They actually form a square kind of a shape and u forgot the ATS boundary next to atharva and caladium

* As per local brokers there is 0 resale activity happening for Raheja Atherva

Not zero but very minimal , because ppl who were invested sincce so long have just started to get some decent premium and since the payment has gone to the builder so they are sitting tight on it....

* I wonder if being close to Delhi was a big advantage why the rates of Palam vihar are not more than DLF sectors in South Gurgaon?

Palam vihar never got the due appreciation because of the approch from bijwasan road , Palam vihar was the first builder colony of GGN , it was made in 1986 by ansals and at one point of time around 1997 , Palam vihar plots were trading 10k psy and DLF 1 was being traded 3k psy (Reason : THat time old delhi Gurgaon road (Maruti road) was the main highway which was closer to palam vihar then DLF 1 was , pv was 3 km and DLF 1 was 7 km)
    So when the new highway became operational , all the barren land which was there got converted to highrise commercials courtesy DLF ...I hope now u will understand what a HIGHWAY can do to an area

* if people feel that the rates of D way shud be more than GCX in long run. Why not Palam vihar rates are more than DFL Sectors.
    Because when DLF was coming up , they had all the land in the world to develop as everything was barren at that time , sec-14 was the poshest are of ggn at that time (also called as OLD dlf colony) , where as Palam vihar was surrounded by habited sectors (sec 23-23A) , then Old ggn sector (4,5,7) on both sides and Land was not available for the highrise development.....

* Why not areas adjoining kapas Heda Border is getting better appreciation?
    (because of existing delhi population , kapashera comes under delhi and the habitation was there even at that point of time and it was surrounded by industrial plots of udyog vihar)

* How much time Ancillary development like Hospitals, Malls, Commercial Offices etc take?
    Ancillary development takes around 7-8 yrs to come up however the most imp things reqd are ROAD , sewer and water and ELEC

* Honestly I dont have the guts to buy on D way at 4800 price.

YOur call totally

* People who bought at 3000-3500 are sitting pretty but I am not sure what kind of return will i get after investing at 4800.

You might not get premium in 33-4 months , but if ur doing it , then be ready for a gestation period of around 3 yrs for good ROI

* The whole of new Palam vihar is unauthorised/dingy/low class area. How will it co exist with the luxury offerings of Shobha, ATS??
    DId u see the area where DLF has come up now , before DLF was there , trust me New palam vihar is still better (at that time DLF 3 was in the middle of a village) , SL 1 still has a village in it , DLF 2 is next to sikanderpur village

Behind GC road towards sushant lok 2 there are loads of slums which are not going away for a few yrs now

* Clearly the units falling on D way may be demolished but will the thousands and thousands of unauthorized residential, commercial and industrial units be ever removed from new Palam Vihar/ D way sectors

As the rates of the are go up , more and more ppl start selling their patched of land to builders ( these colonies will be regularised once the infra is provided by the govt and some plots from HUDA are floated in the market for these sectors)

Honestly I dont have the courage/vision to but at 4700/4800. Rest time will tell if my apprehensions are right or wrong

Absolutely

PS : I am not justifying the price of 4800 psf for ATS at this point , I am just waiting for 8th nov when the tender has to be awarded for sector roads of D Eway...

PS : I am not justifying the price of 4800 psf for ATS at this point , I am just waiting for 8th nov when the tender has to be awarded for sector roads of D Eway...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Me sitting abroad can get hold of them, dont understand why localites cant get that... anyhow see them attached for everyones reference...

Thanks anuj for posting the floor plan. Two observations:-

a) Only two lifts for the block. No service lift as ATS has done in its previous projects.
    b) The lift wall is being shared by the living room in the larger 3 bhk unit. Will this not cause lift noise thought the night in these apartments ?

Is there any info on specs etc. ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    Thanks anuj for posting the floor plan. Two observations:-

a) Only two lifts for the block. No service lift as ATS has done in its previous projects.
    b) The lift wall is being shared by the living room in the larger 3 bhk unit. Will this not cause lift noise thought the night in these apartments ?

Is there any info on specs etc. ?

the second point iss really not making any sense , DO u think that elevators make so much of noise that their moving up and down will awake u in ur sleep , ye 1984 ki lift nahi laga rhe sir , jisme 2 grills ko kholna padta tha bahar nikalne ke liye........

ye modern zamana hai ......thoda to socho.....

and if there are two elevators then one has to be a service lift and the other one would be stretcher lift..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Today I went for site visit to Proposed D way sectors.

* Mahindra Project is very close to Palam Vihar and looks to be the safest property. This property is immune to delays on the D way. The two put offs are the "nala" and the "railway line"

* Lot of sectors falling on the D Way including 109, 110, 112 are surrounded by unauthorized residential/industrial shops/property dealers/dingy kirana stores/small time village shops etc etc, which was great put off. As per local people there are more than thousands and thousands of unauthorised units which can never be removed. The whole of new palam vihar is unauthorised. However the units falling on the demarcation of the D Way may be removed if the litigation issues are sorted out

* Chintels, Lumbini and shoba project are on the same stretch near Raheja Atherva

* I wonder if being close to Delhi was a big advantage why the rates of Palam vihar are not more than DLF sectors in South Gurgaon?

* if people feel that the rates of D way shud be more than GCX in long run. Why not Palam vihar rates are more than DFL Sectors.

* How much time Ancillary development like Hospitals, Malls, Commercial Offices etc take?

* People who bought at 3000-3500 are sitting pretty but I am not sure what kind of return will i get after investing at 4800.

* The whole of new Palam vihar is unauthorised/dingy/low class area. How will it co exist with the luxury offerings of Shobha, ATS??

* Clearly the units falling on D way may be demolished but will the thousands and thousands of unauthorized residential, commercial and industrial units be ever removed from new Palam Vihar/ D way sectors

Honestly I dont have the courage/vision to but at 4700/4800. Rest time will tell if my apprehensions are right or wrong

Amit,

Excellent post.
    You are an Asset to this forum.

First hand experience narrated impartially is better than any analysis, prognosis, constructive critism, unbiased sarcasm ( not saying biased criticism) and e brochures or hear and say.

Excellent post. You are an asset.

All the points listed show that the area will take time to develop and prices should be / are relational.

Did u click any snaps u can share please with sector. Umbers mentioned?

Thank u for the effort and time my friend.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Great post . Some hard hitting facts revisited .

Thanks for painting the correct reality & what many of us have been always saying .

Originally Posted by amit001

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    the second point iss really not making any sense , DO u think that elevators make so much of noise that their moving up and down will awake u in ur sleep , ye 1984 ki lift nahi laga rhe sir , jisme 2 grills ko kholna padta tha bahar nikalne ke liye........

ye modern zamana hai ......thoda to socho.....

and if there are two elevators then one has to be a service lift and the other one would be stretcher lift..

Hi
    Greetings

Amit please check chintels floor plan and see the reason for lifts not being co-joining the appartment/living area..

like wise check floor plan/website of any builder in the spreadsheet
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&hl=en_GB&pli=1#gid=0

I have personally checked a few.. Mr Sika is right.. It is never attached/co-joined to an appartment. Its not only the lift noise ( which cannot be taken away all together) but also the people in it.. (Kids, pets, emotional people:D, etc)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Amit please check chintels floor plan and see the reason for lifts not being co-joining the appartment/living area..

like wise check floor plan/website of any builder in the spreadsheet
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&hl=en_GB&pli=1#gid=0

I have personally checked a few.. Mr Sika is right.. It is never attached/co-joined to an appartment. Its not only the lift noise ( which cannot be taken away all together) but also the people in it.. (Kids, pets, emotional people:D, etc)

Cheers

Lets suppose I live in that building on 5 th floor the total no of floors are 22 , and there are 3 other flats other than mine.......

He said if their will be lift noise in the night.....Now u tell me the lift noise or the ppl using it (emotional ppl..........lol) will get to my aptt only if those ppl or the lift stops at my floor , out of the 4 aptts , in night , pets , children......

Cummon man be reasonable , have some logic to it atleast....

Raat ko kaunse bacche aur kutte bahar nikalte hai akele......I am talking about 12 AM onwards

auar agar aap bol rhe ho ki closed lift se mujhe mere aptt mein awaz aayegi or shouting children in night or barking dogs then........please man.........its not expected of u atleast...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the effort

Originally Posted by vb2309
    Amit,

Excellent post.
    You are an Asset to this forum.

First hand experience narrated impartially is better than any analysis, prognosis, constructive critism, unbiased sarcasm ( not saying biased criticism) and e brochures or hear and say.

Excellent post. You are an asset.

All the points listed show that the area will take time to develop and prices should be / are relational.

Did u click any snaps u can share please with sector. Umbers mentioned?

Thank u for the effort and time my friend.

VB

Amit001,

This note was and is to thank you with the effort. I am not agreeing or disagreeing.

The picture u paint is first hand is clearly showing the picture of a location in first stage of development. Which is fine. I prefer investing in such places which are either near developed centres or are in early stages of development or are on a connecting main stretch road or a mix of above. The investment with a good company like ATS and Shobha will work well for long term investors.

Those who invest at DE will mean high growth in few years. I understand that this is a long term investment and not for traders.

Regards,
    vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Lets suppose I live in that building on 5 th floor the total no of floors are 22 , and there are 3 other flats other than mine.......

He said if their will be lift noise in the night.....Now u tell me the lift noise or the ppl using it (emotional ppl..........lol) will get to my aptt only if those ppl or the lift stops at my floor , out of the 4 aptts , in night , pets , children......

Cummon man be reasonable , have some logic to it atleast....

Raat ko kaunse bacche aur kutte bahar nikalte hai akele......I am talking about 12 AM onwards

auar agar aap bol rhe ho ki closed lift se mujhe mere aptt mein awaz aayegi or shouting children in night or barking dogs then........please man.........its not expected of u atleast...

Amit ji,

My concern is more related to the lift's operating noise. To re-frame my concern - is there a likelihood of hearing any humming or other noise every time the lift operates in the dead of night?

I have no exposure to apt living and I'm looking this as more of an end user perspective down the line. I'm least bothered if while hanging the LCD I dig a hole deep enough to reach the lift :D .

On a separate note why is ATS a better bet then Chintel itself ? I'm trying to draw an analogy to "S-o-n-y is better than Samsung". It actually uses LCD panel made by Samsung and uses its brand name to sell it at a premium ! Me knowing this prefers Samsung. Donno hows it in real estate.
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent 'half glass Full view'

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

the drain as per Mahindra will be covered by them by the time of possession
    (I hope now u understand why Mahindra got sold like hot cakes every time because it is not dependent on D eway to come up)

I agree unauthorised plots are there in huge amount of numbers , and the quality of people are nothing to talk about , However ,I am seeing that area for the last 5 years now and the quality has improved by leaps and bounds over the years , My take : As the rates will move up for those plots , you will start to see better quality of ppl

and those unauthorised shops that ur seeing there is just to save their plots from being acquired ...and earn some rent from that plot by doing minimal investment..

They actually form a square kind of a shape and u forgot the ATS boundary next to atharva and caladium

Not zero but very minimal , because ppl who were invested sincce so long have just started to get some decent premium and since the payment has gone to the builder so they are sitting tight on it....

Palam vihar never got the due appreciation because of the approch from bijwasan road , Palam vihar was the first builder colony of GGN , it was made in 1986 by ansals and at one point of time around 1997 , Palam vihar plots were trading 10k psy and DLF 1 was being traded 3k psy (Reason : THat time old delhi Gurgaon road (Maruti road) was the main highway which was closer to palam vihar then DLF 1 was , pv was 3 km and DLF 1 was 7 km)
    So when the new highway became operational , all the barren land which was there got converted to highrise commercials courtesy DLF ...I hope now u will understand what a HIGHWAY can do to an area

Because when DLF was coming up , they had all the land in the world to develop as everything was barren at that time , sec-14 was the poshest are of ggn at that time (also called as OLD dlf colony) , where as Palam vihar was surrounded by habited sectors (sec 23-23A) , then Old ggn sector (4,5,7) on both sides and Land was not available for the highrise development.....

(because of existing delhi population , kapashera comes under delhi and the habitation was there even at that point of time and it was surrounded by industrial plots of udyog vihar)

Ancillary development takes around 7-8 yrs to come up however the most imp things reqd are ROAD , sewer and water and ELEC

YOur call totally

You might not get premium in 33-4 months , but if ur doing it , then be ready for a gestation period of around 3 yrs for good ROI

DId u see the area where DLF has come up now , before DLF was there , trust me New palam vihar is still better (at that time DLF 3 was in the middle of a village) , SL 1 still has a village in it , DLF 2 is next to sikanderpur village

Behind GC road towards sushant lok 2 there are loads of slums which are not going away for a few yrs now

As the rates of the are go up , more and more ppl start selling their patched of land to builders ( these colonies will be regularised once the infra is provided by the govt and some plots from HUDA are floated in the market for these sectors)

Absolutely

Amit B ,

Kudos for an excellent half glass FULL view.
    I agree to most of the points.

Investments at the right price and at right time in DE good builders will work well for buyers and end users. Very well countered to give the other side of the coin.

Great Half Glass FULL VIEW AND VERY TRUE.

THIS IS WHAT I REFER AS HEALTHY DEBATE, NO PERSONALISATION.

YOU AND AMIT 001 are assets to this thread.

Regards
    VB

Amit B ,

Investments at the right price and at right time in DE good builders will work well for buyers and end users. Very well countered to give the other side of the coin.

Regards
    VB

Amit B ,

Regards
    VB

Amit B ,

Regards
    VB

Amit B ,

Regards
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    Amit ji,

My concern is more related to the lift's operating noise. To re-frame my concern - is there a likelihood of hearing any humming or other noise every time the lift operates in the dead of night?

I have no exposure to apt living and I'm looking this as more of an end user perspective down the line. I'm least bothered if while hanging the LCD I dig a hole deep enough to reach the lift :D .

On a separate note why is ATS a better bet then Chintel itself ? I'm trying to draw an analogy to "S-o-n-y is better than Samsung". It actually uses LCD panel made by Samsung and uses its brand name to sell it at a premium ! Me knowing this prefers Samsung. Donno hows it in real estate.

Sir here Samsung is chintels (samsung manufactures and Chintels have land here)

And ATS and shobha are (they buy it from CHintels or join hands by using their LCDD panels but sell through their own name..)

Aap market mein jaaoge to ye batao how likely is that u will buy a samsung over ....

Maine khud abhi samsung ka LED finalize kara tha apne liye , but in the end when I went to buy , I bought because of the brand name it carries and the user reliability i have coz i have used previously only and had absolutely no problems...

Be rest assured that there will be no noise of whatever kinds.....HAfeez contractor ne design kara hai , wo bewakuf nahi hai ......
    CommentQuote
  • Hafeez Contractor is good, no doubt on that . i have seen some of his work . Looks great . A positive for this project, for sure .
    CommentQuote