Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Plus they are internally raising the funds and you need to pay the total bsp amount in just 2 days.
    CommentQuote
  • HI Praneet

    Can you share who's the right person in ATS to talk to for more info regarding this?

    Thanks
    Shiv
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shivaa
    HI Praneet

    Can you share who's the right person in ATS to talk to for more info regarding this?

    Thanks
    Shiv



    Well nobody is I spoke to their Marketing Head through my links and they officially are not going to raise funds from public. It will be the share of their old big investors, if you want to invest then I can help you out.
    CommentQuote
  • Fair offer

    Originally Posted by praneetjain
    Well nobody is I spoke to their Marketing Head through my links and they officially are not going to raise funds from public. It will be the share of their old big investors, if you want to invest then I can help you out.


    Hi Jain sahib...
    Greetings

    One of my friends may possibly be looking forward to invest,, through your links,,, but need a fair offer..

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • hi,
    1. no link required to get a booking( atleast as of now:bab (45):)( hint: call on number on website:bab (35):) walk in with money and take a unit..

    2. you get some more time than 2 days...

    go guys with deep pockets... i dont see logic of putting 70L form my pocket. will rather wait for CLP.



    Originally Posted by praneetjain
    Well nobody is I spoke to their Marketing Head through my links and they officially are not going to raise funds from public. It will be the share of their old big investors, if you want to invest then I can help you out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmitMM
    hi,
    1. no link required to get a booking( atleast as of now:bab (45):)( hint: call on number on website:bab (35):) walk in with money and take a unit..

    2. you get some more time than 2 days...

    go guys with deep pockets... i dont see logic of putting 70L form my pocket. will rather wait for CLP.


    How many days builder is giving to make full payment? What is the state of the approvals? How much time will it take for the banks to start providing loan??

    Project looks good and 3800 bsp is attractive but still paying 70L cash for the project which will be livable after 4 yrs is not easy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi Jain sahib...
    Greetings

    One of my friends may possibly be looking forward to invest,, through your links,,, but need a fair offer..

    Cheers

    Well I will speak to them, the offer is from their side only. I don;t have any personal interest in it..... I am here build more connections for future :)
    CommentQuote
  • I am ready to pay 4000 but in CLP . Can anybody help me in getting this booking ?
    CommentQuote
  • Right now its available in 3800 in DP

    When it gets launched the price will be 4000 for DP and 4500 for CLP..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    I am ready to pay 4000 but in CLP . Can anybody help me in getting this booking ?

    Well Tinesha 3800 psf is the bsp, there is no any offer for 4000 CLP
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea on the size of 2 BHK in this project??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Any idea on the size of 2 BHK in this project??


    Sources says that the least flat size would be 1750 sqft
    CommentQuote
  • Are there people willing to pay 75 lakhs for a flat on day 0 in the middle of nowhere, which will be available after 4-5 years...

    I know ATS is a good brand but still................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Are there people willing to pay 75 lakhs for a flat on day 0 in the middle of nowhere, which will be available after 4-5 years...

    I know ATS is a good brand but still................


    By the time I learnt of the stealthy pre-launch, over 90 units were already booked and paid for:( . I could only manage a higher floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    By the time I learnt of the stealthy pre-launch, over 90 units were already booked and paid for:( . I could only manage a higher floor.


    Do you have more information. How many towers, floors on each tower, floor plans etc?
    CommentQuote