Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Co-joining Lifts a rarity

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Sir here Samsung is chintels (samsung manufactures and Chintels have land here)

And ATS and shobha are (they buy it from CHintels or join hands by using their LCDD panels but sell through their own name..)

Aap market mein jaaoge to ye batao how likely is that u will buy a samsung over ....

Maine khud abhi samsung ka LED finalize kara tha apne liye , but in the end when I went to buy , I bought because of the brand name it carries and the user reliability i have coz i have used previously only and had absolutely no problems...

Be rest assured that there will be no noise of whatever kinds.....HAfeez contractor ne design kara hai , wo bewakuf nahi hai ......

Hi
    Greetings

I wish to share a few floor plans that I have liked for the discerning.. May be in a top architect environment a junior might have tried some new design altogether..

A few floor plans to mention this descripency

Alpha G
    Gurgaon Properties, Gurgaon Residential Property, Buy Property in Gurgaon

Revanta pg 25 of brochure
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B0CW4pub6d78YTdkZTU4YjAtNmNiNi00Y2EwLWFiZTctZWQxZmVlNTljZmE3&hl=en_GB

Mahindra
    Mahindra Aura | Gurgaon | Green Homes | Residential Property Gurgaon | Properties in Gurgaon - Mahindra Lifespaces

and many more I have checked..

Possibly lift next to servant room is to awaken the owner if it works at night as a security measure..:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I wish to share a few floor plans that I have liked for the discerning.. May be in a top architect environment a junior might have tried some new design altogether..

A few floor plans to mention this descripency

Alpha G
    Gurgaon Properties, Gurgaon Residential Property, Buy Property in Gurgaon

Revanta pg 25 of brochure
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B0CW4pub6d78YTdkZTU4YjAtNmNiNi00Y2EwLWFiZTctZWQxZmVlNTljZmE3&hl=en_GB

Mahindra
    Mahindra Aura | Gurgaon | Green Homes | Residential Property Gurgaon | Properties in Gurgaon - Mahindra Lifespaces

and many more I have checked..

Possibly lift next to servant room is to awaken the owner if it works at night as a security measure..:D

Cheers

Sir aaj ki date mein aise kaunsi bani hui lift hai jo upar ya neeche jaane mein cranky sound karti hai , I dun think that new age lifts make any sounds at all
    CommentQuote
  • its not a common practice sir

Sir aaj ki date mein aise kaunsi bani hui lift hai jo upar ya neeche jaane mein cranky sound karti hai , I dun think that new age lifts make any sounds at all

Hi
    Greetings

I believe you are a Punjabi Bhalla Sir.. Jab half andar jata hai to lift crancky ho jati hai:D. Emotional hum Indians itne hote hain ke daba nahin sakte (emotions).. minute me BANDOOKEIN nikal aati hain.. yahin forum mein dekh lo.. (Jo yahaan dikha rahein hain woh phooke hue kartoos hain lekin)

baki designs are there in front of you.. it is always a good practice to keep lift column separately.. still can be confirmed with an architect if required.. In my career, whenever and wherever I travel (across globe) i never take a room next to the lift..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Amit.....leave it

Amit B,

Leave it my friend.......
    Good posts.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I believe you are a Punjabi Bhalla Sir.. Jab half andar jata hai to lift crancky ho jati hai:D. Emotional hum Indians itne hote hain ke daba nahin sakte (emotions).. minute me BANDOOKEIN nikal aati hain.. yahin forum mein dekh lo.. (Jo yahaan dikha rahein hain woh phooke hue kartoos hain lekin)

baki designs are there in front of you.. it is always a good practice to keep lift column separately.. still can be confirmed with an architect if required.. In my career, whenever and wherever I travel (across globe) i never take a room next to the lift..

Cheers

Arre sir Half andar jaane ke baad to bauht kuch change ho jaata hai , ki daal bhi biryani jaise lagne lag jaati hai , uski baat to chod hi do
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Hafeez Contractor is good, no doubt on that . i have seen some of his work . Looks great . A positive for this project, for sure .

Manoj ji, bahut safe khel rahe ho, kya baat hai sab thik hai na ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Arre sir Half andar jaane ke baad to bauht kuch change ho jaata hai , ki daal bhi biryani jaise lagne lag jaati hai , uski baat to chod hi do

f
    Hi
    Greetings

I know chintels will have the last laugh Bhalla Ji..
    I am reproducing Chintels floor plans to support the Floor plan and
    supporting chintels investment model (Check my post of yesterday Investment strategy) despite that it has 45% loading..
    still if you are not able to take a simple argument despite veritable and verifiable links as proof.. I must say people around reading are here to judge and decide..

Rest its entirely upto you.. i still will say lift co joining appartments are not the normal practice..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • With due respect to everyone's architectural & engineering knowledge /capability I don't think Lift Noise is issue at all.

Or I am so deaf that I never heard those OTIS /KONE /MITSUBISHI /SANYO sounds in last 10 yrs of my experience in various apartment complexes. I've never remembered any lift's sound till it actually arrives on floor (am aware of lifts arrival by Floor No. sign appearing on display) though there is a very slight (feeling) sound of door opening /closing.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    With due respect to everyone's architectural & engineering knowledge /capability I don't think Lift Noise is issue at all.

Or I am so deaf that I never heard those OTIS /KONE /MITSUBISHI /SANYO sounds in last 10 yrs of my experience in various apartment complexes. I've never remembered any lift's sound till it actually arrives on floor (am aware of lifts arrival by Floor No. sign appearing on display) though there is a very slight (feeling) sound of door opening /closing.

Hi
    Greetings

Et tu brutus!!!:D
    May be.. quiet possible.. I have had problems and unfortunately/fortunately even I have good and sensitive auricle nerve, duly functional..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    With due respect to everyone's architectural & engineering knowledge /capability I don't think Lift Noise is issue at all.

Sir, WITH DUE RESPECT, i wud say it is not a common practice to have lift next to bedroom.....

depend karta hai ki log kis category ke hein bedroom mein, i.e. "Glenfarclas Family Cask 1958" pine wale ya "Black Label" pine wale :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Sir, WITH DUE RESPECT, i wud say it is not a common practice to have lift next to bedroom.....

depend karta hai ki log kis category ke hein bedroom mein, i.e. "Glenfarclas Family Cask 1958" pine wale ya "Black Label" pine wale :)

Hi
    Greetings

The next question which you can expect to face is "depends on where you want to have it.. servants room or the servant in your room:D"

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • great post.

amit.ji, Thanks for sharing all this info. Many of us were n't aware of each of these facts.

On you note -
    * Honestly I dont have the guts to buy on D way at 4800 price.

But I also think ATS has raised the benchmark & future launches will be even at higher than this figure and unless there are strong protests (rights groups favoring unauthorised devp as you said) against dway, builders continue to announce new dway projects & come out of the current 'Red' phase.........

In a way massive schemes/projects as dway are a SAVIOUR for slowing RE sector.

still ATS Pricing in the end undoubtedly has disappointed many. ........

Originally Posted by amit001
    Today I went for site visit to Proposed D way sectors.

Some of the observations are as follows:

* Mahindra Project is very close to Palam Vihar and looks to be the safest property. This property is immune to delays on the D way. The two put offs are the "nala" and the "railway line"

* Lot of sectors falling on the D Way including 109, 110, 112 are surrounded by unauthorized residential/industrial shops/property dealers/dingy kirana stores/small time village shops etc etc, which was great put off. As per local people there are more than thousands and thousands of unauthorised units which can never be removed. The whole of new palam vihar is unauthorised. However the units falling on the demarcation of the D Way may be removed if the litigation issues are sorted out

* Chintels, Lumbini and shoba project are on the same stretch near Raheja Atherva

* As per local brokers there is 0 resale activity happening for Raheja Atherva

* I wonder if being close to Delhi was a big advantage why the rates of Palam vihar are not more than DLF sectors in South Gurgaon?

* if people feel that the rates of D way shud be more than GCX in long run. Why not Palam vihar rates are more than DFL Sectors.

* Why not areas adjoining kapas Heda Border is getting better appreciation?

* How much time Ancillary development like Hospitals, Malls, Commercial Offices etc take?

* Honestly I dont have the guts to buy on D way at 4800 price.

* People who bought at 3000-3500 are sitting pretty but I am not sure what kind of return will i get after investing at 4800.

* The whole of new Palam vihar is unauthorised/dingy/low class area. How will it co exist with the luxury offerings of Shobha, ATS??

* Clearly the units falling on D way may be demolished but will the thousands and thousands of unauthorized residential, commercial and industrial units be ever removed from new Palam Vihar/ D way sectors

Honestly I dont have the courage/vision to but at 4700/4800. Rest time will tell if my apprehensions are right or wrong
    CommentQuote
  • Sir with due respect, It is also not a common practice (atleast in RE) to reward existing customers "LOYALS" by spl pricing favours......

some companies or architects do DO the things differently......
    BTW does someone knows the situation in other ATS societies in Noida where residents are fine with the layouts /plans........

Originally Posted by anuj2703

CommentQuote
  • Blessyou - There is a broker in palam vihar who i know very well. He told me his opinion on the future of all these projects launched at 4000+

I wish i could have recorded his video interview and shown it here.

Also I should have made a video of the sectors on D way for the benefit of all the NRI's who invest without checking the location
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Blessyou - There is a broker in palam vihar who i know very well. He told me his opinion on the future of all these projects launched at 4000+

I wish i could have recorded his video interview and shown it here.

Also I should have made a video of the sectors on D way for the benefit of all the NRI's who invest without checking the location

Hi
    Greetings

I think if you remember having sent me a pm and asked my opinion I said the same words if you remember??
    I requested you as well to go and see the location if you remember?
    I also remember having told you that if any NRI who has lived abroad for more than 2 years would not even sleep facing in this direction.. hope you remember me having made these strong comments.. Well that was not without any thought and it was not without any thought that I did an extensive study of the entire area and the poor quality of builders..

Boss having said enough.. money is always difficult to earn and easy to loose.. its entirely upto you what you do with the video..

Cheers
    CommentQuote