Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bless you bhai - Everybody is sensible enough to take their own decisions.

Mujhe neki karke dariya main dalne ka koi shauk nahin hain..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bless you bhai - Everybody is sensible enough to take their own decisions.

Mujhe neki karke dariya main dalne ka koi shauk nahin hain..

Hi
    Greetings

thing is lift mein se aaawaz aati hai.. jo logon ko nahin sunti.. this is not as strong an argument as dway will take 7 years to develop.. still most would project ROIs of 43% !!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

thing is lift mein se aaawaz aati hai.. jo logon ko nahin sunti.. this is not as strong an argument as dway will take 7 years to develop.. still most would project ROIs of 43% !!!

Cheers

Bhai logoon kitna bhi bolo, ATS ka 1 project (so called kocoon without caterpillar or butterfly) to bik gaya 60 - 70%, ab usne dusra nikal diya hai https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/19657-ats-triumph-ats-group-sector-104-gurgaon?t=21806 :)

sab paise ki mAyA hAi....sorry typo.... ATS KI MAAYA hai...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj2703
    Bhai logoon kitna bhi bolo, ATS ka 1 project (so called kocoon without caterpillar or butterfly) to bik gaya 60 - 70%, ab usne dusra nikal diya hai https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/19657-ats-triumph-ats-group-sector-104-gurgaon?t=21806 :)

sab paise ki mAyA hAi....

Hi
    Greetings

I may be wrong but I believe 50% of whatever has been sold will be back in resale in Feb after the 2nd project is sold off..along with the loyalty portion of the 2nd project.. market analysis shows this area does not command this price.
    Not being plane negative but have proper prices and market comments with demographics

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Unbelievable

Here we all are debating about flats in range of 1 Crore.
    The Shobha Group in the same location has launched Villa's Worth 5 Crore plus.

http://www.sobhadevelopersgurgaon.com/#cost

That to on Dwarka Expeessway.

Sq foot rate of ?????
    What about risks of DE and Location?

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I may be wrong but I believe 50% of whatever has been sold will be back in resale in Feb after the 2nd project is sold off..along with the loyalty portion of the 2nd project.. market analysis shows this area does not command this price.
    Not being plane negative but have proper prices and market comments with demographics

Cheers

You may be correct my friend. Market rate can be different than builder rate. ATS launching at 4800 doesn't mean everything. If market doesn't accept this rate, there will be unsold flats till some good period of time, just like bestech ananda (Sec 81) and phase-1( initial DP entry) invetory may come for resale at lower than official launch price. We will come to know in next 3-4 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    You may be correct my friend. Market rate can be different than builder rate. ATS launching at 4800 doesn't mean everything. If market doesn't accept this rate, there will be unsold flats till some good period of time, just like bestech ananda (Sec 81) and phase-1( initial DP entry) invetory may come for resale at lower than official launch price. We will come to know in next 3-4 months.

Good point Vinay.....Vinay, in such cases what is the differential between builder price and resale price ? 100 or 200 per sq foot?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Good point Vinay.....Vinay, in such cases what is the differential between builder price and resale price ? 100 or 200 per sq foot?

Sir, If builder has fresh stock available, typical resale price is 300-400 less than builder price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Today I went for site visit to Proposed D way sectors.

Some of the observations are as follows:

* Mahindra Project is very close to Palam Vihar and looks to be the safest property. This property is immune to delays on the D way. The two put offs are the "nala" and the "railway line"

the drain as per Mahindra will be covered by them by the time of possession
    (I hope now u understand why Mahindra got sold like hot cakes every time because it is not dependent on D eway to come up)

* Lot of sectors falling on the D Way including 109, 110, 112 are surrounded by unauthorized residential/industrial shops/property dealers/dingy kirana stores/small time village shops etc etc, which was great put off. As per local people there are more than thousands and thousands of unauthorised units which can never be removed. The whole of new palam vihar is unauthorised. However the units falling on the demarcation of the D Way may be removed if the litigation issues are sorted out

I agree unauthorised plots are there in huge amount of numbers , and the quality of people are nothing to talk about , However ,I am seeing that area for the last 5 years now and the quality has improved by leaps and bounds over the years , My take : As the rates will move up for those plots , you will start to see better quality of ppl

and those unauthorised shops that ur seeing there is just to save their plots from being acquired ...and earn some rent from that plot by doing minimal investment..

* Chintels, Lumbini and shoba project are on the same stretch near Raheja Atherva

They actually form a square kind of a shape and u forgot the ATS boundary next to atharva and caladium

* As per local brokers there is 0 resale activity happening for Raheja Atherva

Not zero but very minimal , because ppl who were invested sincce so long have just started to get some decent premium and since the payment has gone to the builder so they are sitting tight on it....

* I wonder if being close to Delhi was a big advantage why the rates of Palam vihar are not more than DLF sectors in South Gurgaon?

Palam vihar never got the due appreciation because of the approch from bijwasan road , Palam vihar was the first builder colony of GGN , it was made in 1986 by ansals and at one point of time around 1997 , Palam vihar plots were trading 10k psy and DLF 1 was being traded 3k psy (Reason : THat time old delhi Gurgaon road (Maruti road) was the main highway which was closer to palam vihar then DLF 1 was , pv was 3 km and DLF 1 was 7 km)
    So when the new highway became operational , all the barren land which was there got converted to highrise commercials courtesy DLF ...I hope now u will understand what a HIGHWAY can do to an area

* if people feel that the rates of D way shud be more than GCX in long run. Why not Palam vihar rates are more than DFL Sectors.
    Because when DLF was coming up , they had all the land in the world to develop as everything was barren at that time , sec-14 was the poshest are of ggn at that time (also called as OLD dlf colony) , where as Palam vihar was surrounded by habited sectors (sec 23-23A) , then Old ggn sector (4,5,7) on both sides and Land was not available for the highrise development.....

* Why not areas adjoining kapas Heda Border is getting better appreciation?
    (because of existing delhi population , kapashera comes under delhi and the habitation was there even at that point of time and it was surrounded by industrial plots of udyog vihar)

* How much time Ancillary development like Hospitals, Malls, Commercial Offices etc take?
    Ancillary development takes around 7-8 yrs to come up however the most imp things reqd are ROAD , sewer and water and ELEC

* Honestly I dont have the guts to buy on D way at 4800 price.

YOur call totally

* People who bought at 3000-3500 are sitting pretty but I am not sure what kind of return will i get after investing at 4800.

You might not get premium in 33-4 months , but if ur doing it , then be ready for a gestation period of around 3 yrs for good ROI

* The whole of new Palam vihar is unauthorised/dingy/low class area. How will it co exist with the luxury offerings of Shobha, ATS??
    DId u see the area where DLF has come up now , before DLF was there , trust me New palam vihar is still better (at that time DLF 3 was in the middle of a village) , SL 1 still has a village in it , DLF 2 is next to sikanderpur village

Behind GC road towards sushant lok 2 there are loads of slums which are not going away for a few yrs now

* Clearly the units falling on D way may be demolished but will the thousands and thousands of unauthorized residential, commercial and industrial units be ever removed from new Palam Vihar/ D way sectors

As the rates of the are go up , more and more ppl start selling their patched of land to builders ( these colonies will be regularised once the infra is provided by the govt and some plots from HUDA are floated in the market for these sectors)

Honestly I dont have the courage/vision to but at 4700/4800. Rest time will tell if my apprehensions are right or wrong

Absolutely

PS : I am not justifying the price of 4800 psf for ATS at this point , I am just waiting for 8th nov when the tender has to be awarded for sector roads of D Eway...

This is one of the best and most comprehensive post I have seen on Dwarka Eway area discussion.. Very genuine questions and quite reasonable replies.. Thanks to Amits for sharing their observation and view...

Regarding ATS.. This pricing is definitely futuristic, and probably because of two reasons.. one that ATS may have many loyal buyers/investors who blindly believe that this pricing is OK, two that ATS may have better holding capacity and are confident that they will hold unsold inventory till the time adequate infrastructure comes and the current price becomes reasonable, the time for which is anybody's guess today!

People who have experienced ATS quality and are going to be end users may buy at these levels at this stage since they will have more options to chose from, but for investors it may not prove to be a lucrative investment, at least from 2-3 years horizon.

This is one of the best and most comprehensive post I have seen on Dwarka Eway area discussion.. Very genuine questions and quite reasonable replies.. Thanks to Amits for sharing their observation and view...

Regarding ATS.. This pricing is definitely futuristic, and probably because of two reasons.. one that ATS may have many loyal buyers/investors who blindly believe that this pricing is OK, two that ATS may have better holding capacity and are confident that they will hold unsold inventory till the time adequate infrastructure comes and the current price becomes reasonable, the time for which is anybody's guess today!

People who have experienced ATS quality and are going to be end users may buy at these levels at this stage since they will have more options to chose from, but for investors it may not prove to be a lucrative investment, at least from 2-3 years horizon.

CommentQuote
  • Regarding ATS.. This pricing is definitely futuristic, and probably because of two reasons.. one that ATS may have many loyal buyers/investors who blindly believe that this pricing is OK, two that ATS may have better holding capacity and are confident that they will hold unsold inventory till the time adequate infrastructure comes and the current price becomes reasonable, the time for which is anybody's guess today!

:)
    You are rıght on thıs ATS qualıty and ınsıght about the locatıon and the returns theır propertıes have gıven to theır ınvestors are exceptıonal...

YAHAN KUCH LOG AISE HEIN JO KISI BHI PROJECT KE BURAYEE KARTE HAINÇÇÇYE UNKI MARJEE HAR JAGHE KUCH NA KUCH DIGVIJA SINGH HOTE HAIN.....YAHAN BHI HAIN...:)
    :)
    You are rıght on thıs ATS qualıty and ınsıght about the locatıon and the returns theır propertıes have gıven to theır ınvestors are exceptıonal...

YAHAN KUCH LOG AISE HEIN JO KISI BHI PROJECT KE BURAYEE KARTE HAINÇÇÇYE UNKI MARJEE HAR JAGHE KUCH NA KUCH DIGVIJA SINGH HOTE HAIN.....YAHAN BHI HAIN...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hafeez contractor should read these comments....jıtne top apartments usne banaye haın no one has done ıt yet ççthat too wıth that perfectıon...yahan people beth kar galtıyaan nıkaal rahe haın....god BLESS them as these thıngs have no meanıngs....

You know what . ...when ever dıgvıjay bolta haı to uskı opposıtıon ko hı fayeda hota haı ....
    :bab (5):

ATS has already sold 60% of theır ınventory to mostlty endusers and most of them are Nrıs...

Shobha are sellıng theır vıllas at 5 crores plus at thıs locatıon....DEW nahın haı tabhı to 4500 ka rate haı nahın to 10K and many of the ınvestors are sure of that wıll happen ın few years....
    CommentQuote
  • I want to thank amit001 and amit.bhalla for stating facts and very frank opinions. A constructive debate seen after a long time.
    I don't know much about Gurgaon and genuine info from knowledgeable persons is very enlightening.
    I may be dead wrong in being optimistic about future of sector 109 projects, but would like to add my personal experience from Noida sector 93A.
    When I bought ATS Village in 2003, there was no hospital, malls, shopping complex, etc within a radius of 8km, and today also(after 8 years) the situation is exactly the same. Only difference being that the express-way & service lanes are operational today.
    Sewage pipes are not yet laid. In 2006, during initial months after possession, there was no electricity. 24 hrs Generator. All Water supply was from boring wells. Only Recently have they started mixing underground water with water coming from municipality. Eventually it all worked out.
    Public transport was pathetic then, today also one has to walk 300m upto the expressway if one wants to board a bus(no regular service).
    In 2003, there was lot of concern over village Gejha being 100m from the ATS rear gate, then the chawl type numerous 'lal buildings' came into existence just 300m away. Lot of apprehension was raised over anti-social elements, crime, etc. They are still out there today. Their population by far out numbers the folks in builder societies(ATS, Parsavnath, Eldeco, Supertech, Purvanchal), but they didn't rob us. Finally, this turned out to be a boon with fresh vegetables, milk and domestic help available in the backyard.
    We live in India, and thats how we co-exist:)
    Agreed pricing is on the higher side, but by God's grace, I just about managed.

Again folks, my experience, my POV, I may be wrong.
    Regards

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

* Mahindra Project is very close to Palam Vihar and looks to be the safest property. This property is immune to delays on the D way. The two put offs are the "nala" and the "railway line"

(I hope now u understand why Mahindra got sold like hot cakes every time because it is not dependent on D eway to come up)

* Lot of sectors falling on the D Way including 109, 110, 112 are surrounded by unauthorized residential/industrial shops/property dealers/dingy kirana stores/small time village shops etc etc, which was great put off. As per local people there are more than thousands and thousands of unauthorised units which can never be removed. The whole of new palam vihar is unauthorised. However the units falling on the demarcation of the D Way may be removed if the litigation issues are sorted out

I agree unauthorised plots are there in huge amount of numbers , and the quality of people are nothing to talk about , However ,I am seeing that area for the last 5 years now and the quality has improved by leaps and bounds over the years , My take : As the rates will move up for those plots , you will start to see better quality of ppl

and those unauthorised shops that ur seeing there is just to save their plots from being acquired ...and earn some rent from that plot by doing minimal investment..

* Chintels, Lumbini and shoba project are on the same stretch near Raheja Atherva

They actually form a square kind of a shape and u forgot the ATS boundary next to atharva and caladium

Not zero but very minimal , because ppl who were invested sincce so long have just started to get some decent premium and since the payment has gone to the builder so they are sitting tight on it....

* I wonder if being close to Delhi was a big advantage why the rates of Palam vihar are not more than DLF sectors in South Gurgaon?

Palam vihar never got the due appreciation because of the approch from bijwasan road , Palam vihar was the first builder colony of GGN , it was made in 1986 by ansals and at one point of time around 1997 , Palam vihar plots were trading 10k psy and DLF 1 was being traded 3k psy (Reason : THat time old delhi Gurgaon road (Maruti road) was the main highway which was closer to palam vihar then DLF 1 was , pv was 3 km and DLF 1 was 7 km)
    So when the new highway became operational , all the barren land which was there got converted to highrise commercials courtesy DLF ...I hope now u will understand what a HIGHWAY can do to an area

* if people feel that the rates of D way shud be more than GCX in long run. Why not Palam vihar rates are more than DFL Sectors.
    Because when DLF was coming up , they had all the land in the world to develop as everything was barren at that time , sec-14 was the poshest are of ggn at that time (also called as OLD dlf colony) , where as Palam vihar was surrounded by habited sectors (sec 23-23A) , then Old ggn sector (4,5,7) on both sides and Land was not available for the highrise development.....

(because of existing delhi population , kapashera comes under delhi and the habitation was there even at that point of time and it was surrounded by industrial plots of udyog vihar)

* How much time Ancillary development like Hospitals, Malls, Commercial Offices etc take?
    Ancillary development takes around 7-8 yrs to come up however the most imp things reqd are ROAD , sewer and water and ELEC

YOur call totally

* People who bought at 3000-3500 are sitting pretty but I am not sure what kind of return will i get after investing at 4800.

You might not get premium in 33-4 months , but if ur doing it , then be ready for a gestation period of around 3 yrs for good ROI

* The whole of new Palam vihar is unauthorised/dingy/low class area. How will it co exist with the luxury offerings of Shobha, ATS??
    DId u see the area where DLF has come up now , before DLF was there , trust me New palam vihar is still better (at that time DLF 3 was in the middle of a village) , SL 1 still has a village in it , DLF 2 is next to sikanderpur village

Behind GC road towards sushant lok 2 there are loads of slums which are not going away for a few yrs now

* Clearly the units falling on D way may be demolished but will the thousands and thousands of unauthorized residential, commercial and industrial units be ever removed from new Palam Vihar/ D way sectors

As the rates of the are go up , more and more ppl start selling their patched of land to builders ( these colonies will be regularised once the infra is provided by the govt and some plots from HUDA are floated in the market for these sectors)

Honestly I dont have the courage/vision to but at 4700/4800. Rest time will tell if my apprehensions are right or wrong

Absolutely

PS : I am not justifying the price of 4800 psf for ATS at this point , I am just waiting for 8th nov when the tender has to be awarded for sector roads of D Eway...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla

Drain may get or may not get covered . U very well know, the promises Builders make to hard sell . Btw, is there anything in writing by Mahindra on this ? Regarding the railway track, i hope that Mahindra has not committed to move that too .

Unauthorized plots, tau's in vicinity with their tabela's r there to stay . Quality of life has improved all most all over, it is nothing exclusive to this place .

Resale is almost zero or minimal, as u put it . People may not be willing to sell their investments & may be sitting tight , as u say, but as per many Brokers, there r very few buyers . People wanting to sell r also not able to dispose off their apartments .

What u say is almost right . But the big question is the time period attached for the Highway to come up & the rest of the infrastructure to materialize .

Let's talk about the present situation . Present situation has unauthorized plots, New Palm Vihar, tabela's in vicinity & most r there to stay . U can make the best of the complexes, but one cannot change the surroundings much here .

The time it would take for the infra. to come in is a big question .

YOur call totally

amit Bhai, it is not only the question of guts . The present circumstances, litigation etc.. r very valid reasons .

Discussed above .

Yes, could happen, but all these r assumptions & wishes, as of now .

Absolutely

Looks like another hype is due on 8th November .

As, i have said many times before , If u have the capability of taking a risk & can afford to lose or dump a fat packet, without blinking an eyelid, u may go ahead with investing here immediately, otherwise wait for the litigation to be over & let the hype die & rates come to some realistic levels . One might have to pay a higher BSP & maybe earn a lessor ROI, but then one is assured of a relatively safer investment & most importantly, if he is an end user, an house to live in . D e way may offer some decent investment opportunities & may offer some good options to the end users/investors, but investing here right now is not everybody's cup of tea .

My POV, please ignore if, one doesn't agree .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    I want to thank amit001 and amit.bhalla for stating facts and very frank opinions. A constructive debate seen after a long time.
    I don't know much about Gurgaon and genuine info from knowledgeable persons is very enlightening.
    I may be dead wrong in being optimistic about future of sector 109 projects, but would like to add my personal experience from Noida sector 93A.
    When I bought ATS Village in 2003, there was no hospital, malls, shopping complex, etc within a radius of 8km, and today also(after 8 years) the situation is exactly the same. Only difference being that the express-way & service lanes are operational today.
    Sewage pipes are not yet laid. In 2006, during initial months after possession, there was no electricity. 24 hrs Generator. All Water supply was from boring wells. Only Recently have they started mixing underground water with water coming from municipality. Eventually it all worked out.
    Public transport was pathetic then, today also one has to walk 300m upto the expressway if one wants to board a bus(no regular service).
    In 2003, there was lot of concern over village Gejha being 100m from the ATS rear gate, then the chawl type numerous 'lal buildings' came into existence just 300m away. Lot of apprehension was raised over anti-social elements, crime, etc. They are still out there today. Their population by far out numbers the folks in builder societies(ATS, Parsavnath, Eldeco, Supertech, Purvanchal), but they didn't rob us. Finally, this turned out to be a boon with fresh vegetables, milk and domestic help available in the backyard.
    We live in India, and thats how we co-exist:)
    Agreed pricing is on the higher side, but by God's grace, I just about managed.

Again folks, my experience, my POV, I may be wrong.
    Regards

Absolutely

Wow...what a good note on sharing reality.

And CoNGRATULATIONS on your purchase bro.

Vb2309
    Wow...what a good note on sharing reality.

And CoNGRATULATIONS on your purchase bro.

Vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Lot of discussion going in this thread. I also received call from Broker for this project recently. I am trying to understand how beneficial it would be for investment purpose where no infrastructure is available as of now.

It would take minimum of 5-7 years for the place to come up in livable condition. Not able to digest in case one can actually get some good returns on investment of around 1 crore (3 BHK flat) within period of 1-2 years when ready to move in flats are avaiable in Gurgaon now as well in this range.

I am nowhere against D-way as i have also invested in one of projects but prices are getting crazy in new launches these days.

In nut shell, want to understand in case there is any chances of appreciation over original price (around 1 crore)
    CommentQuote