Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

    Same can be said about u . If u r a Broker or not, that is yr. business .

    ..........but if i see any Brokers spreading lies here or fleecing people for personal gains, i would definitively & defiantly step in .

    .............& please advise everybody on not getting personal, do not do that selectively .

    Thanks .


    Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
    I do not have any intention to call u a broker, and if u are one, or if any one is a broker it is a good business if conducted professionally.

    I respect my estate agent and trust them too.

    They manage my property in Noida and pretty well.

    Just one request let all keep this thread positive and not make personal attacks.
    Last edited October 23 2011, 11:18 PM.
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

    Comment


    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      I have stated facts in my previous posts exchanged with u .

      I have yet to see a straight response to any of them .

      I say this very politely & firmly .
      Which point please? I may have missed.
      If I know the response I will. Can u restate what wd u like me to respond to please?
      Nothing Surprises Me

      Comment


      • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
        Same can be said about u . If u r a Broker or not, that is yr. business .

        ..........but if i see any Brokers spreading lies here or fleecing people for personal gains, i would definitively & defiantly step in .

        .............& please advise everybody on not getting personal, do not do that selectively .

        Thanks .
        Yes my request is to all to keep posts non personal, however based on many posts from your good self I requested you.

        And don't you think all nvestors here are adults who can decide for themselves and need no protectors?

        Cheers
        Nothing Surprises Me

        Comment


        • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

          Yes, all r adults, but do u think, adults cannot be misled ???

          If u r saying that let all the lies go unchecked & let people promote Projects here, fool people, this Forum would loose its basic essence . If countering biased/wrong/motivated information is protecting people, let it be that . Yr. way of understanding things, not mine .


          Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
          Yes my request is to all to keep posts non personal, however based on many posts from your good self I requested you.

          And don't you think all nvestors here are adults who can decide for themselves and need no protectors?

          Cheers
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

          Comment


          • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

            What does this post mean -




            25 Minutes Ago #1245 - Add Post To Favorites
            vb2309
            Junior Member



            Join Date: Mar 2010
            Posts: 208

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by psambher
            Brokers never confirmed to attend the IREF members meet.
            Ps sir

            I am trying to keep this post healthy, have even made polite and firm request to a blogger but he continues to make personal attacks ........what can be done about this please ?

            Can we not request him to keep our blog on a healthy debate ?

            All negative views are welcome by bloggers but this blogger in question makes personal comments. Is there a process to formally report this to Administrator ?

            Kindly let me know.

            Regards
            Vb
            __________________
            vb2309
            Wishing you well.





            Is it not selective amnesia ? If u realized yr. mistake later ( but again, in this post, u r quoting an personal attack ) & missed posts of some people abusing me, u can very well amend such & this posts . Just quoting, since, u asked .







            Another one -



            No regards
            Vb






            Thanks & Goodnight . Got to go shortly.
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

            Comment


            • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

              My 2 cents..

              Sorry to say but this forum is slowly turning into a joke for people coming here to look for unbiased opinions and information.

              I get a sense of more camouflaged brokers than genuine investors and end users sharing information.

              Nothing personal against anyone, but I'm seeing more crap and personal attacks/agendas on the forum than useful information of late.

              Regards

              Comment


              • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                This is one of the best authored posts.
                People like you, Amit , MagadhPride pride, Vinay, blessu and few more you bring lot of value to this thread.

                Very well versed.
                Thanks VB.. Also to bring some sanity to this place. The broker community is good only when they give neutral advises...When they just say negative about the project because they do not get commission from the builder is wrong...
                ATS is a fantastic example of proving who is a broker here..Any one who is way too extra negative about the ATS project is supposed to have not too clear motives.
                Sooner or later these people come to their true selves...Look at the language they use ...such venom they spread...Such misinformation they spread..Just by spending more time here they get Veteran tag...But thee have no depth, no reasoning but just plain simple and obvious biases and negativity.

                I will choose now to ignore their comments.
                Last edited October 24 2011, 12:11 AM.

                Comment


                • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  What does this post mean -




                  25 Minutes Ago #1245 - Add Post To Favorites
                  vb2309
                  Junior Member



                  Join Date: Mar 2010
                  Posts: 208

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by psambher
                  Brokers never confirmed to attend the IREF members meet.
                  Ps sir

                  I am trying to keep this post healthy, have even made polite and firm request to a blogger but he continues to make personal attacks ........what can be done about this please ?

                  Can we not request him to keep our blog on a healthy debate ?

                  All negative views are welcome by bloggers but this blogger in question makes personal comments. Is there a process to formally report this to Administrator ?

                  Kindly let me know.

                  Regards
                  Vb
                  __________________
                  vb2309
                  Wishing you well.





                  Is it not selective amnesia ? If u realized yr. mistake later ( but again, in this post, u r quoting an personal attack ) & missed posts of some people abusing me, u can very well amend such & this posts . Just quoting, since, u asked .







                  Another one -



                  No regards
                  Vb






                  Thanks & Goodnight . Got to go shortly.
                  Yes I saw other posts later.

                  I still stand By the request that u too can please make ur posts non personal In nature.

                  Will request all bloggers for same, else we loose the main investment discussion.

                  Also all bloggers get your view well on DE and ATS , WHY ARE U REPEATING SO MANY NEGATIVE POINTS AGAIN AND AGAIN ? On ATS 109 blog, this is NOT DE blog.

                  U can as u feel, but I am just asking WHY PLEASE?

                  Also why are so many bloggers having issues only majorly with ur good self. Please consider my request of non personal blog posts?

                  1). If it is ok can u please ( just as we share our investments on the blog here) share which project are you vested in?
                  2). Is it in NCR ?
                  3).WHICH BUILDER ?
                  4).How was ur ex experience?
                  5). U seem to be less risk taking investor , will like to see ur investment decisions?
                  Will await response to above FIVE queries.

                  Regards
                  Last edited October 24 2011, 12:20 AM.
                  Nothing Surprises Me

                  Comment


                  • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                    Quite agree to it .

                    To quote from personal experience, i am invested in 3 projects in GGN ( i had declared their names long back ). These three projects have been a target by a group of people .

                    Who those people r, is quite clear from the threads of those projects . 90 % or more of the negative comments r attributed to these few people .

                    The reason - my stating some hard hitting facts on the D e way & exposing & thereby limiting activities of some known Brokers in the forum .

                    The end result- lot of gibberish posts in the forum & co investors in these 3 projects suffering, because some people r looking for personal vendetta here .


                    Originally posted by rsingh72 View Post
                    My 2 cents..

                    Sorry to say but this forum is slowly turning into a joke for people coming here to look for unbiased opinions and information.

                    I get a sense of more camouflaged brokers than genuine investors and end users sharing information.

                    Nothing personal against anyone, but I'm seeing more crap and personal attacks/agendas on the forum than useful information of late.

                    Regards
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                    Comment


                    • Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      Quite agree to it .

                      To quote from personal experience, i am invested in 3 projects in GGN ( i had declared their names long back ). These three projects have been a target by a group of people .

                      Who those people r, is quite clear from the threads of those projects . 90 % or more of the negative comments r attributed to these few people .

                      The reason - my stating some hard hitting facts on the D e way & exposing & thereby limiting activities of some known Brokers in the forum .

                      The end result- lot of gibberish posts in the forum & co investors in these 3 projects suffering, because some people r looking for personal vendetta here .
                      As said Brokers do not promote ATS they do otherwise,....

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X