Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • To the best of my knowledge, ATS does not work with brokers. So, I am wondering as to how you got a call from a broker? Or are you actually a D-Eway basher?

Originally Posted by KAPILWADHWA
    Lot of discussion going in this thread. I also received call from Broker for this project recently. I am trying to understand how beneficial it would be for investment purpose where no infrastructure is available as of now.

It would take minimum of 5-7 years for the place to come up in livable condition. Not able to digest in case one can actually get some good returns on investment of around 1 crore (3 BHK flat) within period of 1-2 years when ready to move in flats are avaiable in Gurgaon now as well in this range.

I am nowhere against D-way as i have also invested in one of projects but prices are getting crazy in new launches these days.

In nut shell, want to understand in case there is any chances of appreciation over original price (around 1 crore)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    I want to thank amit001 and amit.bhalla for stating facts and very frank opinions. A constructive debate seen after a long time.
    I don't know much about Gurgaon and genuine info from knowledgeable persons is very enlightening.
    I may be dead wrong in being optimistic about future of sector 109 projects, but would like to add my personal experience from Noida sector 93A.
    When I bought ATS Village in 2003, there was no hospital, malls, shopping complex, etc within a radius of 8km, and today also(after 8 years) the situation is exactly the same. Only difference being that the express-way & service lanes are operational today.
    Sewage pipes are not yet laid. In 2006, during initial months after possession, there was no electricity. 24 hrs Generator. All Water supply was from boring wells. Only Recently have they started mixing underground water with water coming from municipality. Eventually it all worked out.
    Public transport was pathetic then, today also one has to walk 300m upto the expressway if one wants to board a bus(no regular service).
    In 2003, there was lot of concern over village Gejha being 100m from the ATS rear gate, then the chawl type numerous 'lal buildings' came into existence just 300m away. Lot of apprehension was raised over anti-social elements, crime, etc. They are still out there today. Their population by far out numbers the folks in builder societies(ATS, Parsavnath, Eldeco, Supertech, Purvanchal), but they didn't rob us. Finally, this turned out to be a boon with fresh vegetables, milk and domestic help available in the backyard.
    We live in India, and thats how we co-exist:)
    Agreed pricing is on the higher side, but by God's grace, I just about managed.

Again folks, my experience, my POV, I may be wrong.
    Regards

Absolutely

PS : I am not justifying the price of 4800 psf for ATS at this point , I am just waiting for 8th nov when the tender has to be awarded for sector roads of D Eway...

Thank you for sharing this. Are you presently living there in ATS, Noida expressway?

Don't you think it will be safer to invest in under-construction project on Noida expressway than Dwarka expressway in the present scenario? Some good under-construction projects like Purvanchal, Paras Tierra (Sector-137) are selling at less than Rs. 4000/- per sq. feet on noida expressway. Paras will give delivery in 2012.

3C Lotus Panache is selling at around Rs. 4500/- (Rs. 200-300 here and there, correct me if I am wrong here). I would rate 3C and Purvanchal at par with ATS.

Since you have good knowledge of both Noida expressway and Dwarka Expressway areas, I will greatly appreciate if you could let all know your thoughts.

Cheers!!!

Thank you for sharing this. Are you presently living there in ATS, Noida expressway?

Don't you think it will be safer to invest in under-construction project on Noida expressway than Dwarka expressway in the present scenario? Some good under-construction projects like Purvanchal, Paras Tierra (Sector-137) are selling at less than Rs. 4000/- per sq. feet on noida expressway. Paras will give delivery in 2012.

3C Lotus Panache is selling at around Rs. 4500/- (Rs. 200-300 here and there, correct me if I am wrong here). I would rate 3C and Purvanchal at par with ATS.

Since you have good knowledge of both Noida expressway and Dwarka Expressway areas, I will greatly appreciate if you could let all know your thoughts.

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Your knowledge is correct, at same time there are ways broker work with builders and same is being conveyed to me by Broker as well.

I have just shared my thoughts on it with a view required from members in team. I think we should avoid making direct comments on individuals maintaining the decoram of group.

Apologies, in case i hurt your personal feelings with my view.

Originally Posted by rdhawan15
    To the best of my knowledge, ATS does not work with brokers. So, I am wondering as to how you got a call from a broker? Or are you actually a D-Eway basher?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KAPILWADHWA
    Your knowledge is correct, at same time there are ways broker work with builders and same is being conveyed to me by Broker as well.

I have just shared my thoughts on it with a view required from members in team. I think we should avoid making direct comments on individuals maintaining the decoram of group.

Brokers are definately active in this forum. We need to use our understanding of the area and project before investing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KAPILWADHWA
    Your knowledge is correct, at same time there are ways broker work with builders and same is being conveyed to me by Broker as well.

ATS does NOT work with dealers. I have few investments with ATS in Noida, Punjab and Haryana and I can vouch for teh fact that dealers are not allowed in. Thus any post claiming a call from dealer can not be true untill unless it is about resale.

ATS is a good company that selld on its goodwill not through dealers.

ATS has a very good marketing team that serves all customers directly.
    vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Brokers are definately active in this forum. We need to use our understanding of the area and project before investing.

100 per cent true....any body wanting to invest in ATS should call ATS Marketing team directly . Numbers on www.atsgreens.com
    CommentQuote
  • i have one question thats bugging me , if ATS does not involve brokers , then why am i getting mailers from brokers for ats 109 and 104 ??
    CommentQuote

• Thank you for sharing this. Are you presently living there in ATS, Noida expressway?

Cheers!!!

Dwarka Expressway when completed will turn out to be better than Noida expressway due to Gurgaon & Delhi angle. Generally the rates in Gurgaon are 1.5 times higher than the rates at Noida Expressway.

This is NOT to say that Noida Expressway is bad. I have an investment there in ATS Greens which I do not treat just as an investment but a property that I do not wish to sell.

With Shobha , Chitels, Godrej, ATS and Puri the ROI on the Dwearka Expressway wuill surely be better.

Critics (biased and unbiased both) say that there is a RISK. Yes there is RISK !! But you know what1? the RISK is about TIME , it is TIME RISK, not project RISK or Location RISK.... it is about the period you want to keep invested for. Even the critics conceede to the fact that the risk is time based, Critics quote time lines of 7 years.......investors in ATS (like me) look at a time line of 4 years to achieve 100 per cent return.

If one is a short term trader , do not invest in ATS, there is anyways a lock in I think for a year (not sure).

However if you have pockets to hold on for a year I think ATS 109 and 104 will give handsome returns in short and long term both.

The long term returns will surpass teh short term returns as once DE is operational the quality of the ATS project along with affordability (as not all can but a % crore villa in Shobha) will attract those who wish to live affordable luxury.

This project is NOT for traders, this is for investors. HDFC has underwritten this project as u would see from links before.

Risk is any and all Real Estare investrments. People could not trust me when I shared that I have not seen any plans etc and have baught at 3500 rate ..they thought I am bluffing....I saw the plans only this week when the e mail came....

Talking of returns those who baught it at 3500 / or at 3800 will have a decent profit....it is already launched at 4300 ....is that a good return? One can do the numbers.

the same will repeat in another year...those who may buy now at 4300 or 4200 will have a good return in a year or so if they wish to resale.

Remember it is due deligance plus investment with a trustable builder. Prices will shoot up as on 8th November sector roads will be awarded and as we all know DE is already under construction.

cheers,
    vb2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    i have one question thats bugging me , if ATS does not involve brokers , then why am i getting mailers from brokers for ats 109 and 104 ??

Hi Ishan,The ONLY emails that have been send out I believe are from ATS Marketing team. Can you share the e mail id? Does it have nameatsgreens.com if not then please report it to ATS if u may like to. Or respond and ask and u will know. Regards, VB
    CommentQuote
  • I've stayed at ATS Village for the past 5 years until April this year.
    I personally believe Gurgaon Dway will give better returns than Noida Eway. Just to compare, in the past few years, if you compare the recent high value properties in Noida to similar ones in Gurgaon, the appreciation has been much higher in the same time frame.
    I feel, in terms of ROI, Gurgaon has been better than Noida.
    Noida lacks in big corporate offices, industry and somehow big corporates don't prefer UP. I'm living in Noida since 1999 and it has failed to become a corporate hub like Gurgaon. This may change in the future, but I don't see any trigger at the moment. Also, proximity to the airport has helped Gurgaon.

So a good project(Purvanchal) on Noida Eway will surely appreciate, and is definitely a safe bet today. I apologize, I can't comment about Paras Tierra & 3C as they have not delivered anything yet.
    Presently Dway is surrounded by some uncertainties, but once all is cleared, I believe it will be a very good investment. I have seen bigger problems(than Dway) being sorted out, so this one too should be resolved.
    Finally, I have full faith in ATS that it will deliver a great product.
    Again my thinking, my POV.
    Regards

Originally Posted by Ravi_Kant

Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • REPEAT POST

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I think it is a myth or a propaganda ( maybe, to hide something . Really don't know . Maybe, i am wrong ) that ATS doesn't deal through Brokers . I too have been getting mails from Brokers on ATS .

ATS seems to have some sort of arrangement with Brokers ( maybe, an covert one ) & that is quite visible .

The whole thing is looking pretty interesting :D.

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    i have one question thats bugging me , if ATS does not involve brokers , then why am i getting mailers from brokers for ats 109 and 104 ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    ATS does NOT work with dealers. I have few investments with ATS in Noida, Punjab and Haryana and I can vouch for teh fact that dealers are not allowed in. Thus any post claiming a call from dealer can not be true untill unless it is about resale.

ATS is a good company that selld on its goodwill not through dealers.

ATS has a very good marketing team that serves all customers directly.
    vb2309

Thats 100% true VB ..I tried like hell to get a DP deal through some brokers as ATS had stopped the DP offer...ultimately I had to buy from my friend...I am so thankful to him...No brokers...

Digvijay singh kuch bhi bolta hai....bahut dino se bol raha hai.....!:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309

Cheers!!!

Dwarka Expressway when completed will turn out to be better than Noida expressway due to Gurgaon & Delhi angle. Generally the rates in Gurgaon are 1.5 times higher than the rates at Noida Expressway.

This is NOT to say that Noida Expressway is bad. I have an investment there in ATS Greens which I do not treat just as an investment but a property that I do not wish to sell.

With Shobha , Chitels, Godrej, ATS and Puri the ROI on the Dwearka Expressway wuill surely be better.

Critics (biased and unbiased both) say that there is a RISK. Yes there is RISK !! But you know what1? the RISK is about TIME , it is TIME RISK, not project RISK or Location RISK.... it is about the period you want to keep invested for. Even the critics conceede to the fact that the risk is time based, Critics quote time lines of 7 years.......investors in ATS (like me) look at a time line of 4 years to achieve 100 per cent return.

If one is a short term trader , do not invest in ATS, there is anyways a lock in I think for a year (not sure).

However if you have pockets to hold on for a year I think ATS 109 and 104 will give handsome returns in short and long term both.

The long term returns will surpass teh short term returns as once DE is operational the quality of the ATS project along with affordability (as not all can but a % crore villa in Shobha) will attract those who wish to live affordable luxury.

This project is NOT for traders, this is for investors. HDFC has underwritten this project as u would see from links before.

Risk is any and all Real Estare investrments. People could not trust me when I shared that I have not seen any plans etc and have baught at 3500 rate ..they thought I am bluffing....I saw the plans only this week when the e mail came....

Talking of returns those who baught it at 3500 / or at 3800 will have a decent profit....it is already launched at 4300 ....is that a good return? One can do the numbers.

the same will repeat in another year...those who may buy now at 4300 or 4200 will have a good return in a year or so if they wish to resale.

Remember it is due deligance plus investment with a trustable builder. Prices will shoot up as on 8th November sector roads will be awarded and as we all know DE is already under construction.

cheers,
    vb2309

Perfect articulation...Very true and good analysis....

People who want to wait till DEW is there will be ready to pay 10000 rate instead of 4k to 5k today....DEW will be better investment and place than SPR .....SPR is close to nothing....where as DEW is close to Delhi, airport, south delhi...e.t.c.

People who want to wait till DEW is there will be ready to pay 10000 rate instead of 4k to 5k today....DEW will be better investment and place than SPR .....SPR is close to nothing....where as DEW is close to Delhi, airport, south delhi...e.t.c.

CommentQuote
  • Yes, lot of visible Broker activity around & u can see people getting restless, when they r sensing getting caught .

Originally Posted by KAPILWADHWA

CommentQuote
  • ATS HDFC Real State PMS Loan ..

As far as I know, ATS has taken the loan for Sector 104 project from HDFC Real State PMS and not for Sector 109.

ATS has old relationship with HDFC and they also took loan for their Indrapuram project as well.
    CommentQuote