Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No one is doubting ATS and HDFC. ATS is a decent builder while HDFC is a top bank. Problem is Dwarka Eway par hi sawaal hai Bhai Jaan. As you say rates will be 10 k psf once DEW is there. But, when will it be there ??? 5 years or 7 years or ...

The truth is DEW is under litigation and no one can predict when will it be completed. It is quite foolish that people are comparing a road which exists only in imagination and dreams of brokers for now ( DEW ) with Noida Expressway !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    People will not buy just by being convinced in this forum. It is a big investment and each will have their strong reasons to invest or walk away. The news of ATS pre-launch/price appeared in this forum after over 100 people had already bought initially. This forum in no way reflects the market trend or sentiments. I believe its more of an information sharing platform.
    Regards

perfect...the proof of success is the already done pre -sales...we can understand if brokers do not like this project...but end users and NRIs do. I know at least 10 NRIs in my click in Europe who have bought this and 5 others who are waiting for the launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    perfect...the proof of success is the already done pre -sales...we can understand if brokers do not like this project...but end users and NRIs do. I know at least 10 NRIs in my click in Europe who have bought this and 5 others who are waiting for the launch.

Many NRIs booked in Unitech Grande as well. At that time Unitech was a much more premium brand than ATS can ever dream of being. So, did Unitech Grande give great ROI or even end user satisfaction ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    No one is doubting ATS and HDFC. ATS is a decent builder while HDFC is a top bank. Problem is Dwarka Eway par hi sawaal hai Bhai Jaan. As you say rates will be 10 k psf once DEW is there. But, when will it be there ??? 5 years or 7 years or ...

The truth is DEW is under litigation and no one can predict when will it be completed. It is quite foolish that people are comparing a road which exists only in imagination and dreams of brokers for now ( DEW ) with Noida Expressway !!

BasheerKhan,

You missed the point - May be I was not explicit or may be I used the wrong word of "loan" which might have given that indication.

ATS has not taken the loan from HDFC Bank .. But the arm of HDFC (HDFC Real Estate Portfolio Management Services) who invests in properties where they see the credibility of builders and potential to make money. They do their own research as well to understand the market and invest in properties where they see more potential of making money than just getting the 14-15% of interest rate from the builder.

In terms of timeframe, nobody can predict how much time will it take - Everybody has some gut feel in mind. However, what I can say is that HDFC Real Estate PMS has to return money to its investor in next 4-5 years and they would like to provide decent profit on this investment. So, in my view, HDFC Real State PMS will exit by 2016 or earlier. If they do not see making decent money out of this investment, they will not invest in this venture.

Just a data point for you to consider ..

I also read the news that HDFC Real Estate PMS has invested around 200 Crores in this project - That is a huge investment from them on one builder.
    CommentQuote
  • I contacted ATS marketing team and they told they are not taking any furhter booking . rest all bookings to be done on 25th Nov.
    can any one else confirm this
    CommentQuote
    Many NRIs booked in Unitech Grande as well. At that time Unitech was a much more premium brand than ATS can ever dream of being. So, did Unitech Grande give great ROI or even end user satisfaction ??

Unitech Grand was not even 15% sold in 6 months..ATS is 50% sold before the launch ...We cannot compare both...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    BasheerKhan,

You missed the point - May be I was not explicit or may be I used the wrong word of "loan" which might have given that indication.

ATS has not taken the loan from HDFC Bank .. But the arm of HDFC (HDFC Real Estate Portfolio Management Services) who invests in properties where they see the credibility of builders and potential to make money. They do their own research as well to understand the market and invest in properties where they see more potential of making money than just getting the 14-15% of interest rate from the builder.

In terms of timeframe, nobody can predict how much time will it take - Everybody has some gut feel in mind. However, what I can say is that HDFC Real Estate PMS has to return money to its investor in next 4-5 years and they would like to provide decent profit on this investment. So, in my view, HDFC Real State PMS will exit by 2016 or earlier. If they do not see making decent money out of this investment, they will not invest in this venture.

Builder has already made money , bahot hai yaha pe jo sirf ye soch ke invest kar rahe hain ki 10 NRIs ne bhi invest kiya hai toh hum bhi paisa laga dete hain. Laughable approach to RE. Investor should be worried and end user should worry about DEW litigation.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, we need to appreciate the marketing efforts of ATS ( in terms of sales achieved or portrayed to have been achieved ), here in the forum & the decoy Brokers all around & what not & the overall marketing every where else . LOL :D.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piyush123
    I contacted ATS marketing team and they told they are not taking any furhter booking . rest all bookings to be done on 25th Nov.

That was not the case till yesterday .. If you are serious, go with a cheque to their office - They may not entertain over unless they know you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    BasheerKhan,

Very good point sirji..HUDA and india bulls claims that the project will be on time and 5 kms litigation shall be resolved by the time the rest of the road is made i.e. next year.So worst come to worst scenario the DEW will be there in next 2 to 3 years ...that is the time of delivery of these projects...Wait for next month there is new verdict expected from High court,,
    CommentQuote
  • Inspired by amit001's visit, I decided to recce of the area this afternoon. I live in Gurgaon near Sohna road and with my limited navigation skills I made right to the point where Chintel,Raheja and Shoba et al. have presence. My observations are :-
    1. Surrounding area is no better than rest of the Gurgaon not developed by a private builder - read T3 city look. For those who have driven beyond Rajiv chowk towards Hero Honda on Nh8 know what I'm talking about.
    2. Sales person at Raheja tells me that the folks effected by the acquisition were offered land in Sec. 110A but 110A folks have filed a suit against this.
    3. Of course everyone is hopeful that this will be resolved eventually. Time is the question.
    4. I'm no expert in RE but I feel that this area has tremendous potential especially compared to NH8 projects. Airport,Gurgaon Railway station, existing SEZ on old Gurgaon road, other work places in GGN etc. are close distances.
    5. I don't understand and agree to "nearness to Delhi" factor. It assumes everyone to reside in GGN and Noida is small time businessman having setup in Delhi and all work folks are LDC/UDC working for Central govt !! I live in GGN, my kids attend school here, I have hospitals here and I actually work here which makes me trek to Delhi only for social visit purposes. And this is precisely the reason why GGN prices have gone up - high paying jobs which makes half decent apt. command 40K rent 15 kms. from Delhi border (I'm referring to Sohna road). And this precisely the reason why Greater Noida has sucked and will continue to suck for next decade unless it gets jobs locally and not remain as distant Delhi suburb.
    6. With so many builders jumping in, I expect to see serious oversupply in secondary market down the line. Short term investors may make a note of this !
    7. Raheja Atharva already has its tower up along with a sample flat. They expect to deliver 2013 beginning. And that I think is a problem. I don't consider this area to be habitable during next 5 years. Except for larger units they are all sold out.
    8. There's a provision for commercial space, schools and hospital in the vicinity. 5-7 Yrs some thing should start to materialize.

In short - the area has serious potential for folks with 5-7+ yrs. horizon. As far as ATS itself is concerned I'm struggling with the following:-
    1. Chintel is available in resale for under 4k then why ATS ?
    2. How much loading is there for ATS flats ?
    3. I still cant get over lifts sharing wall with apartments in ATS:)
    CommentQuote
  • Expectations ( whether realistic or not, god only knows & time will tell ) , if's , buts, that is the whole story, D e way seems to be hinging upon .

As i said many times before it is a big gamble, as of now . Aab kuuch log insist that they want to put their Draupadi on gamble, that is entirely their wish .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piyush123
    I contacted ATS marketing team and they told they are not taking any furhter booking . rest all bookings to be done on 25th Nov.

Yes, I have heard the response from contacting old customer, has lead to huge sale in one day.

ATS is a better brand than UNITECH. This is not about the size of teh company, it is about branding in minds of existing cistomer base.

Rahul....I am thinking of posting somthing to share real information that will change some opinions or get lot of reaction from certain bloggers....simple...fact ..industry data on ATS project returns..... ? shall I ....?

I just need few minutes to collate it.
    CommentQuote
  • Great, vb . A big Broker has given me some data . I hope u r not producing the same . Anyways, would wait for yours first .
    CommentQuote
    Builder has already made money , bahot hai yaha pe jo sirf ye soch ke invest kar rahe hain ki 10 NRIs ne bhi invest kiya hai toh hum bhi paisa laga dete hain. Laughable approach to RE. Investor should be worried and end user should worry about DEW litigation.

That is for you to decide how you interpret the data .. I am giving you a data point.

One thing is for sure that HDFC Real Estate PMS will not invest in builder who will make quick money and exit and keeping their customer hanging in the air.
    CommentQuote