Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Good observation/s manoj.ji.

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    This was the exact comment u made, maybe it was in some haste .

I really wonder, how can one comment it to be "one of the best authored posts", without reading it fully .

Comment

I really wonder, how can one comment it to be "one of the best authored posts", without reading it fully .
      I read it full, commented on the post as a full write up. Not each line. The author has kindly responded to NRI and end user point.
      Thanks
      Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Manoja

1). If it is ok can u please ( just as we share our investments on the blog here) share which project are you vested in?
        2). Is it in NCR ?
        3).WHICH BUILDER ?
        4).How was ur ex experience?
        5). U seem to be less risk taking investor , will like to see ur investment decisions?
        Will await response to above FIVE queries.
        Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

U know, why & what u meant . I know it pretty well . If u comment on something that it is "one of the best authored posts", it clearly indicates that u have gone through it, analyzed it deeply & agree with every word of it .

Never mind, happens . There r few more points, i would discuss . Would expect replies, if ur. holier-than-thou portrayed attitude holds good .

See u . Got to sleep .

Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Would respond tomorrow .

Got to sleep now .

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
            Manoja

1). If it is ok can u please ( just as we share our investments on the blog here) share which project are you vested in?
            2). Is it in NCR ?
            3).WHICH BUILDER ?
            5). U seem to be less risk taking investor , will like to see ur investment decisions?

Comment

U know, why & what u meant . I know it pretty well . If u comment on something that it is "one of the best authored posts", it clearly indicates that u have gone through it, analyzed it deeply & agree with every word of it .

Never mind, happens . There r few more points, i would discuss . Would expect replies, if ur. holier-than-thou portrayed attitude holds good .

See u . Got to sleep .
              Before I respond to any queries , could u share:

Also why are so many bloggers having issues only majorly with ur good self. Please consider my request of non personal blog posts?

2). Is it in NCR ?
              3).WHICH BUILDER ?
              Also I have no attitude portrait. I have bright in this project and wd like to ensure that i do not ignore a veteran member if he deserves the respect thus I seek ur project I vestment history.
              Last edited October 24 2011, 01:33 AM.
              Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

See u . Got to sleep .
                What is holier then though.......again personal comments.
                Please let us keep this thread project related.
                I d not wish to stop responding to u as u are a veteran member, u can be valuable if u share both positive and negative without personal Vendata please.

Please can u not commen on holier then though etc etc.....
                Last edited October 24 2011, 01:38 AM.
                Nothing Surprises Me

Comment

Would reply partly, before logging out .

I get many queries for advising me on many projects ( numerous PM's & posts ) . I am quite straight & speak, what i have in mind & don't hold back . If i feel something is not good, i say it ( with reasons ) & if somebody proves my facts wrong, i graciously accept that too . Now, when i state facts on some projects, i tread upon toes of many end users & investors ( it is but natural . Everybody wants his investment to see grow & cannot hear anything wrong on the region/project - see, what is happening here & recall our exchanges on Mahindra thread . LOL ) .

One more ( & the most major reason ) is that i step in, whenever i see some wrong information being shared/ some kind of motivated posts being deliberately exchanged for fooling Newbies, NRI's/others/any body . Personal gains ke liye yeh saab kaun karta hain, u very well know & all these guys r after my blood . I plan to open a blood bank soon, to satisfy their thirst .

Third reason could be that i cannot hold back & like to respond with an eye for an eye .

Good Night .

Comment

dear vb2309.ji,

Look I consider u lucky enough (for the time being) to have invested in ATS 3800DP since ATS stopped further bookings, but would you also recommend this project if ATS launches at price tag of 5K.

=> dont u believe that there will be plenty of opportunities at this prce level whenn almost whole of dway (or say whole of nearby sectors) are yet to be inhabited.

You have been very genuine in ur comments all thru this thread & I expect this answer in same spirits..

Comment

Holier than thou attitude of yr. posts . It simply means that i would expect u to respond to issues in a partisan manner ( which has really been not the case, till now ) .

Would post on that later . It is in no way a personal remark . U took it wrong .

Originally posted by vb2309 View Post
                      What is holier then though.......again personal comments.
                      Please let us keep this thread project related.
                      I d not wish to stop responding to u as u are a veteran member, u can be valuable if u share both positive and negative without personal Vendata please.

Please can u not commen on holier then though etc etc.....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X