Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Yes, I have heard the response from contacting old customer, has lead to huge sale in one day.

ATS is a better brand than UNITECH. This is not about the size of teh company, it is about branding in minds of existing cistomer base.

Rahul....I am thinking of posting somthing to share real information that will change some opinions or get lot of reaction from certain bloggers....simple...fact ..industry data on ATS project returns..... ? shall I ....?

I just need few minutes to collate it.

VB ,

These brokers may never understand why common customers of ATS like us will fight so passionately for a project...
    But we are pained when a credible builders is not given his due respect, we are pained when people just for saying negative say negative.
    The true evaluation of an organization or a company is done by the its customers who are using its product..When these customers come back to it again and again it says a lot..No one here can dispute or has disputed that 60% of ATS inventory has already been sold in a DP scheme..ATS never marketed or used brokers for tis...They even refused to offer this after a certain date..The date was been set up before..I could not get a deal as I missed the deadline..I had to buy from my friend...Today also ATS is not offering .... People in GGn market cannot understand his as the whole RE here was hyped by the brokers (DLF projects e.t.c.)..Some of the builders here only deal through brokers....ATS is different..

And most importantly Sector 109 is a sector of Shobha villas, ATS koccon , e.t.c. .The sector is already termed as the luxury sector...Wait for 6 months..the prices will be 30% higher..I can bet on it....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    Inspired by amit001's visit, I decided to recce of the area this afternoon. I live in Gurgaon near Sohna road and with my limited navigation skills I made right to the point where Chintel,Raheja and Shoba et al. have presence. My observations are :-
    1. Surrounding area is no better than rest of the Gurgaon not developed by a private builder - read T3 city look. For those who have driven beyond Rajiv chowk towards Hero Honda on Nh8 know what I'm talking about.
    2. Sales person at Raheja tells me that the folks effected by the acquisition were offered land in Sec. 110A but 110A folks have filed a suit against this.
    3. Of course everyone is hopeful that this will be resolved eventually. Time is the question.
    4. I'm no expert in RE but I feel that this area has tremendous potential especially compared to NH8 projects. Airport,Gurgaon Railway station, existing SEZ on old Gurgaon road, other work places in GGN etc. are close distances.
    5. I don't understand and agree to "nearness to Delhi" factor. It assumes everyone to reside in GGN and Noida is small time businessman having setup in Delhi and all work folks are LDC/UDC working for Central govt !! I live in GGN, my kids attend school here, I have hospitals here and I actually work here which makes me trek to Delhi only for social visit purposes. And this is precisely the reason why GGN prices have gone up - high paying jobs which makes half decent apt. command 40K rent 15 kms. from Delhi border (I'm referring to Sohna road). And this precisely the reason why Greater Noida has sucked and will continue to suck for next decade unless it gets jobs locally and not remain as distant Delhi suburb.
    6. With so many builders jumping in, I expect to see serious oversupply in secondary market down the line. Short term investors may make a note of this !
    7. Raheja Atharva already has its tower up along with a sample flat. They expect to deliver 2013 beginning. And that I think is a problem. I don't consider this area to be habitable during next 5 years. Except for larger units they are all sold out.
    8. There's a provision for commercial space, schools and hospital in the vicinity. 5-7 Yrs some thing should start to materialize.

In short - the area has serious potential for folks with 5-7+ yrs. horizon. As far as ATS itself is concerned I'm struggling with the following:-
    1. Chintel is available in resale for under 4k then why ATS ?
    2. How much loading is there for ATS flats ?
    3. I still cant get over lifts sharing wall with apartments in ATS:)

Thanks for the insight mate. My bet on the area is for long term. But short term returns are also welcome for feel-good factor :)

Buying Chintels in resale is a good bet specially at <3900 levels. Current progress of Chintels is very good and is on positive track but they still have to deliver their first residential product. People have already seen previous ATS products and can expect same, if not better, quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Yes, I have heard the response from contacting old customer, has lead to huge sale in one day.

ATS is a better brand than UNITECH. This is not about the size of teh company, it is about branding in minds of existing cistomer base.

Rahul....I am thinking of posting somthing to share real information that will change some opinions or get lot of reaction from certain bloggers....simple...fact ..industry data on ATS project returns..... ? shall I ....?

I just need few minutes to collate it.

I have no doubts in it in any case...even ATS also does not need this..Today also if some one ask for a DP deal even at 4000 ATS will say no...come at the time of launch...
    CommentQuote
  • rahul Bhaiya, aap ko tao abhi 4 din bhi nahi haun ATS kharreda huain:bab (45):, aap kaha ke loyal customer baan gaye :bab (38):aur itni pain ka reason Doctor se check karwao, koi kush khabri naa ho :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Thanks for the insight mate. My bet on the area is for long term. But short term returns are also welcome for feel-good factor :)

Buying Chintels in resale is a good bet specially at <3900 levels. Current progress of Chintels is very good and is on positive track but they still have to deliver their first residential product. People have already seen previous ATS products and can expect same, if not better, quality.

Vinay ji,

Sector 109 hit hai..wait for next 3 months kuch available nahin hoga...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    VB ,

These brokers may never understand why common customers of ATS like us will fight so passionately for a project...
    But we are pained when a credible builders is not given his due respect, we are pained when people just for saying negative say negative.
    The true evaluation of an organization or a company is done by the its customers who are using its product..When these customers come back to it again and again it says a lot..No one here can dispute or has disputed that 60% of ATS inventory has already been sold in a DP scheme..ATS never marketed or used brokers for tis...They even refused to offer this after a certain date..The date was been set up before..I could not get a deal as I missed the deadline..I had to buy from my friend...Today also ATS is not offering .... People in GGn market cannot understand his as the whole RE here was hyped by the brokers (DLF projects e.t.c.)..Some of the builders here only deal through brokers....ATS is different..

And most importantly Sector 109 is a sector of Shobha villas, ATS koccon , e.t.c. .The sector is already termed as the luxury sector...Wait for 6 months..the prices will be 30% higher..I can bet on it....

Manoj Bhai,

Draupdi ko chodo (no vulgarity here ..) - Have a bet with Rahul .. What do you say ?
    CommentQuote
  • I am talking about our culture, if u find that vulgar, that is up to u . Waisey, aap NRI ho ?? Ya banna chhate ho ??? Ya kisi videsh Pradesh se wapas aeyo ho ?

Baaki anonymous bet lagani hai, i can think about it . Not here in this forum, against the rules .

Originally Posted by rmnoida
    Manoj Bhai,

Draupdi ko chodo (no vulgarity here ..) - Have a bet with Rahul .. What do you say ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am talking about our culture, if u find that vulgar, that is up to u . Waisey, aap NRI ho ?? Ya banna chhate ho ??? Ya kisi videsh Pradesh se wapas aeyo ho ?

Baaki anonymous bet lagani hai, i can think about it . Not here in this forum, against the rules .

Aap samjhe nahin .. The vulgarity comment was on the word I used and not on your post. Na main NRI hoon, na banna chhate hoon aur na hi kisi videsh Pradesh se wapas aaya hoon. NOIDA wasi hoon ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    Manoj Bhai,

Rm bhai..I am always ready to stand by my words...

:) by the way some of my close friends have their family living in ATS greens..I have been to their society...It is really out of this world..No DLF society can claim to be better than that...

Pepole bought at 2000 now the price is 10000..even Jaypee Kalypso and imperial (7 star properties) gold course facing are 8500-9000...
    These are the facts no one can ignore....

Manoj bhai: Pyar hone ke liye ek pal hee kafi hai...:) Lekin jis shiddat se aap nafrat karte ho uske liye bhi ek ashik ka dil chaiye..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Good, i did not state on some other obvious options on what/ u who r . U have been somewhat giving reasonable comments ( some bias, i can attribute to an true end user ) .

Originally Posted by rmnoida
    Aap samjhe nahin .. The vulgarity comment was on the word I used and not on your post. Na main NRI hoon, na banna chhate hoon aur na hi kisi videsh Pradesh se wapas aaya hoon. NOIDA wasi hoon ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida

hmmmmm...........:Dlol:D
    CommentQuote
  • I hope you are aware that Imperial and Kalypso by Jaypee are under construction properties and will surpass ATS by a big margin once delivered after 1 - 2 years. Last month ATS Village was selling around 7000-8000 psf , 10000 psf kab se ho gaya hai Bhai Jaan?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    I hope you are aware that Imperial and Kalypso by Jaypee are under construction properties and will surpass ATS by a big margin once delivered after 1 - 2 years. Last month ATS was selling around 7000-8000 psf , 10000 psf kab se ho gaya hai Bhai Jaan?

bhai , 8000 mein lene wale bahut hain...Are you from Noida?

Any way I Wish all the best to Jaypee Kalypso and Imperial...what are your opinion abot kalypso..ATs green or kalypso...(may be a sidey question..)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    I hope you are aware that Imperial and Kalypso by Jaypee are under construction properties and will surpass ATS by a big margin once delivered after 1 - 2 years. Last month ATS Village was selling around 7000-8000 psf , 10000 psf kab se ho gaya hai Bhai Jaan?

10000 :bab (38): in Noida , is that area like GC or GCX road of Gurgaon ( road made by god ) ?
    CommentQuote
  • Wrong thinking again . I only say, what i feel is correct & i can always be wrong, some times .

Here, i have simply no interests on the D e way, i am just looking to put hard facts ( whether one likes it or not ) . I put hard facts ( if available ) in places , where i am invested too . Quite simple & straight .

Once, D e way gets litigation free & all the Brokers of the D e way looking to hype here, rot in hell, i may look to invest here too, depending on the options at that time .

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Rm bhai..I am always ready to stand by my words...

Manoj bhai: Pyar hone ke liye ek pal hee kafi hai...:) Lekin jis shiddat se aap nafrat karte ho uske liye bhi ek ashik ka dil chaiye..:)
    CommentQuote