Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    10000 :bab (38): in Noida , is that area like GC or GCX road of Gurgaon ( road made by god ) ?


    Actually its a different discussion all together...I personally feel Noida E way is better than GCX (highly debatable but my POV)...10 minutes from real south delhi...20 minutes from CP, 40 minutes from airport..GCX se bahar ate aate he 30 minutes lagte hain...a said differnt topic...but a good one....land value on this road is 140000 in wish town golf plots..and 70K in normal Jaypee plots...
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul Bhai , Khareed Lijiye , offer is less than 7500 psf for ATS Village, just an example ...

    Residential Apartment - Flat in Sector-93 Noida Noida - 3 Bedrooms - bhk - for sale - 99Acres.com

    Kalypso is a good bet because Jaypee as a brand is shining after F1, never mind delay in residential projects. At least, they dont compromise with quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Wrong thinking again . I only say, what i feel is correct & i can always be wrong, some times .

    Here, i have simply no interests on the D e way, i am just looking to put hard facts ( whether one likes it or not ) . I put hard facts ( if available ) in places , where i am invested too . Quite simple & straight .

    Once, D e way gets litigation free & all the Brokers of the D e way looking to hype here, rot in hell, i may look to invest here too, depending on the options at that time .


    I think it not black and white ..even on DEW ..there are good projects (close to delhi, good builders, .... and bad projects..(bad location, unknown builder..e.t.c.)

    and this applies to every other place...It will be nice to know your opinion about Greater noida..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Rahul Bhai , Khareed Lijiye , offer is less than 7500 psf for ATS Village, just an example ...

    Residential Apartment - Flat in Sector-93 Noida Noida - 3 Bedrooms - bhk - for sale - 99Acres.com

    Kalypso is a good bet because Jaypee as a brand is shining after F1, never mind delay in residential projects. At least, they dont compromise with quality.


    thanks...I alos like the concept of Kalypso and Golf centric projects...NCR mein kahaan milenge...This time will visit the project for sure...Jaypee is offering at 14000 ..They are crazy or what???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Actually its a different discussion all together...I personally feel Noida E way is better than GCX (highly debatable but my POV)...10 minutes from real south delhi...20 minutes from CP, 40 minutes from airport..GCX se bahar ate aate he 30 minutes lagte hain...a said differnt topic...but a good one....land value on this road is 140000 in wish town golf plots..and 70K in normal Jaypee plots...


    I agree , especially valid for Jaypee Golf Course View properties , ATS projects and 3C. Else there are many run of the mill builders in Noida which dont attract HNI investors.
    CommentQuote
  • rahul Bhaiya Ji, Pyar hone ke liye ek pal hee kafi hai... Lekin jis shiddat se aap pyar karte ho uske liye bhi ek ashik ka dil chaiye ya ek ........

    Aap samhaj hi gaye honge, samhaj daar ko isshara hi kafi hain .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    rahul Bhaiya Ji, Pyar hone ke liye ek pal hee kafi hai... Lekin jis shiddat se aap pyar karte ho uske liye bhi ek ashik ka dil chaiye ya ek ........

    Aap samhaj hi gaye honge, samhaj daar ko isshara hi kafi hain .


    Nahin samjha sirji...ek alphabet aur do..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sikkaji
    Inspired by amit001's visit, I decided to recce of the area this afternoon. I live in Gurgaon near Sohna road and with my limited navigation skills I made right to the point where Chintel,Raheja and Shoba et al. have presence. My observations are :-
    1. Surrounding area is no better than rest of the Gurgaon not developed by a private builder - read T3 city look. For those who have driven beyond Rajiv chowk towards Hero Honda on Nh8 know what I'm talking about.
    2. Sales person at Raheja tells me that the folks effected by the acquisition were offered land in Sec. 110A but 110A folks have filed a suit against this.
    3. Of course everyone is hopeful that this will be resolved eventually. Time is the question.
    4. I'm no expert in RE but I feel that this area has tremendous potential especially compared to NH8 projects. Airport,Gurgaon Railway station, existing SEZ on old Gurgaon road, other work places in GGN etc. are close distances.
    5. I don't understand and agree to "nearness to Delhi" factor. It assumes everyone to reside in GGN and Noida is small time businessman having setup in Delhi and all work folks are LDC/UDC working for Central govt !! I live in GGN, my kids attend school here, I have hospitals here and I actually work here which makes me trek to Delhi only for social visit purposes. And this is precisely the reason why GGN prices have gone up - high paying jobs which makes half decent apt. command 40K rent 15 kms. from Delhi border (I'm referring to Sohna road). And this precisely the reason why Greater Noida has sucked and will continue to suck for next decade unless it gets jobs locally and not remain as distant Delhi suburb.
    6. With so many builders jumping in, I expect to see serious oversupply in secondary market down the line. Short term investors may make a note of this !
    7. Raheja Atharva already has its tower up along with a sample flat. They expect to deliver 2013 beginning. And that I think is a problem. I don't consider this area to be habitable during next 5 years. Except for larger units they are all sold out.
    8. There's a provision for commercial space, schools and hospital in the vicinity. 5-7 Yrs some thing should start to materialize.

    In short - the area has serious potential for folks with 5-7+ yrs. horizon. As far as ATS itself is concerned I'm struggling with the following:-
    1. Chintel is available in resale for under 4k then why ATS ?
    2. How much loading is there for ATS flats ?
    3. I still cant get over lifts sharing wall with apartments in ATS:)

    Excellent note .......very handy....thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Couple of hours, not minutes r over . Everybody is waiting . I know, what u have . All escape routes r getting closed . LOL :D.




    Originally Posted by vb2309
    Yes, I have heard the response from contacting old customer, has lead to huge sale in one day.

    ATS is a better brand than UNITECH. This is not about the size of teh company, it is about branding in minds of existing cistomer base.

    Rahul....I am thinking of posting somthing to share real information that will change some opinions or get lot of reaction from certain bloggers....simple...fact ..industry data on ATS project returns..... ? shall I ....?

    I just need few minutes to collate it.
    CommentQuote
  • VB bhai dikha bhi do ab...
    CommentQuote
  • Isko samhjane ke liya, aakal ke horses bhagnae ki zarroraot hain, but alas ...............

    Dig & hard dig Vijay Singh , kaun hain ??????????? LOL :D.

    Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Nahin samjha sirji...ek alphabet aur do..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Isko samhjane ke liya, aakal ke horses bhagnae ki zarroraot hain, but alas ...............

    Dig & hard dig Vijay Singh , kaun hain ??????????? LOL :D.


    :D Good one
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D, but just ask, has he got the counter analysis with him too , ki hawa mein teer chodene ki purani aadat hi follow ho rahi hain ????

    Originally Posted by rahul2011
    VB bhai dikha bhi do ab...
    CommentQuote
  • I know, when there is no answer, good answer is the best escape route . Purani kahani hain .

    Originally Posted by rahul2011
    :D Good one
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I know, when there is no answer, good answer is the best escape route . Purani kahani hain .


    samajhdar ko ishara hee kaafi hai...
    CommentQuote