Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5690 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lagata hain aap samajhdar baneney ki koshish kar rahe ho !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    samajhdar ko ishara hee kaafi hai...
    CommentQuote
  • aapke saamne yeh jurrat karne ke liye bhi aashik ka dil chaiye..:D
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul and Monoja, there is no point in this off-topic discussion and indirect attacks. Request you both to have some logical discussion if you have something new to share.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Rahul and Monoja, there is no point in this off-topic discussion and indirect attacks. Request you both to have some logical discussion if you have something new to share.

vinay ji yeh ishq hai...do not worry we are doing fine...:)
    CommentQuote
  • rmnoida, really appreciate the info about HDFC PMS funding. I was not aware that banks do get into such arrangement with builders. This is new stuff for me.

http://www.livemint.com/2011/11/01162933/8216HDFC-fund-to-invest-Rs2.html?h=B

Originally Posted by rmnoida

ATS has not taken the loan from HDFC Bank .. But the arm of HDFC (HDFC Real Estate Portfolio Management Services) who invests in properties where they see the credibility of builders and potential to make money. They do their own research as well to understand the market and invest in properties where they see more potential of making money than just getting the 14-15% of interest rate from the builder.

In terms of timeframe, nobody can predict how much time will it take - Everybody has some gut feel in mind. However, what I can say is that HDFC Real Estate PMS has to return money to its investor in next 4-5 years and they would like to provide decent profit on this investment. So, in my view, HDFC Real State PMS will exit by 2016 or earlier. If they do not see making decent money out of this investment, they will not invest in this venture.

Just a data point for you to consider ..

I also read the news that HDFC Real Estate PMS has invested around 200 Crores in this project - That is a huge investment from them on one builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    rmnoida, really appreciate the info about HDFC PMS funding. I was not aware that banks do get into such arrangement with builders. This is new stuff for me.

This reconfirms our conviction in this project and also DEW...good work mate//
    CommentQuote
  • vinay Bhai, there is no off topic discussion at all here . U need to just spend some time & what was said " aakal ke ghode bhagane ......"

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Rahul and Monoja, there is no point in this off-topic discussion and indirect attacks. Request you both to have some logical discussion if you have something new to share.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    rmnoida, really appreciate the info about HDFC PMS funding. I was not aware that banks do get into such arrangement with builders. This is new stuff for me.

Banks can give loans to builder.
    HDFC PMS can buy debentures, shares, or jointly invest with the builders.
    I do not know the details of the arrangement.

People who live in NOIDA, next time you cross GIP, look at the big advertisement of Bharat City .. They proudly state HDFC PMS as their partner.
    The reason they do it is to give confidence to the investors that HDFC has faith in them as builders (as they are not well known) and they have researched the project well and that is why they have partnered.

HDFC Real Estate PMS is headed by Deepak Parekh .. You can read more details here : A great opportunity for asset reconstruction funds in real estate - Corporate News - livemint.com

This does not mean that HDFC PMS can not make any bad investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Nahi, sirf saaf/honest/transparent dil ki zarrorat hain .

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    aapke saamne yeh jurrat karne ke liye bhi aashik ka dil chaiye..:D
    CommentQuote
  • .........................& rahul Ji, apki tone ek dum, achanak bahut zaida change ho gayein hain, Dig Vijay Singh ke baad bahut respectful ho gaye ho:bab (45):!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the reasons & everybody else knows it too .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    .........................& rahul Ji, apki tone ek dum, achanak bahut zaida change ho gayein hain, Dig Vijay Singh ke baad bahut respectful ho gaye ho:bab (45):!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know the reasons & everybody else knows it too .

Nothing of that sought....Apna dil hee aisa hai...
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. Apka dil lgata hain bahut shocks lene ko ready hain .

I would love to give them at appropriate time, if people donot change their tune & start stating facts .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks mods.. Hope this place will be a fun place..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Great to see u back . Was missing u & yr. very appropriate/valid comments, Bhai .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thanks mods.. Hope you this place will be a fun place..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Great to see u back . Was missing u & yr. very appropriate/valid comments, Bhai .

Hi
    Greetings

whats happening?? isk wishk.. sorry will take some time to catch up.. if you can help explain..

Cheers
    CommentQuote