Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Great to see u back . Was missing u & yr. very appropriate/valid comments, Bhai .

See my mood..Its relaxed..i am convinced of that ATS project is a very good one..bhai...now looking for a new investment...any ideas...???
    CommentQuote
  • rahul Ji, aap ideas samjhao ( except ATS, iska bahut gyan apne share kar liya hain :D ). We will discuss them rationally ( if allowed by certain elements ) & arrive at a decision .

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    See my mood..Its relaxed..i am convinced of that ATS project is a very good one..bhai...now looking for a new investment...any ideas...???
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU Bhai, nothing much, double talk of certain people again exposed completely . Thoda, pichale 6-7 pages, aaram se dekho, would expect u to but in ( on the context of these pages ) at appropriate time .

I hope, we understand each other pretty well now .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

whats happening?? isk wishk.. sorry will take some time to catch up.. if you can help explain..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Bless you bhai..

Bhagwan ke main der hain andher nahi :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Bless you bhai..

Bhagwan ke g.h.a.r main der hain andher nahi :)

ha ha :), yeh achcha kaya
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Thanks mods.. Hope this place will be a fun place..

Cheers

We are sure that you will help in making it so..:) welcome back
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU

Hi
    Greetings..

Good for you.. hope you didnt have a suite next to the lift;)

I am not so bad myself.. could have been better though..

Cheers

Regarding lift..Actually there are insulations and walls ..there are two walls always and normally they are not connected (there is always a gap in between) just to avoid vibrations and noise.this gap is filled with insulations..Lifts have their own independent module..but good observation.
    Its very common in Mumbai...In my case i have a 4BR apartment...two apartment only on each floor ..i like the design and site plan.
    Regarding lift..Actually there are insulations and walls ..there are two walls always and normally they are not connected (there is always a gap in between) just to avoid vibrations and noise.this gap is filled with insulations..Lifts have their own independent module..but good observation.
    Its very common in Mumbai...In my case i have a 4BR apartment...two apartment only on each floor ..i like the design and site plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Well said and don't worry for biased critics

VB ,

These brokers may never understand why common customers of ATS like us will fight so passionately for a project...
    But we are pained when a credible builders is not given his due respect, we are pained when people just for saying negative say negative.
    The true evaluation of an organization or a company is done by the its customers who are using its product..When these customers come back to it again and again it says a lot..No one here can dispute or has disputed that 60% of ATS inventory has already been sold in a DP scheme..ATS never marketed or used brokers for tis...They even refused to offer this after a certain date..The date was been set up before..I could not get a deal as I missed the deadline..I had to buy from my friend...Today also ATS is not offering .... People in GGn market cannot understand his as the whole RE here was hyped by the brokers (DLF projects e.t.c.)..Some of the builders here only deal through brokers....ATS is different..

And most importantly Sector 109 is a sector of Shobha villas, ATS koccon , e.t.c. .The sector is already termed as the luxury sector...Wait for 6 months..the prices will be 30% higher..I can bet on it....

Rahul, my friend and co investor, I just read your note and sorry to see you 'pained'

I agree with you on your observations.

May I recommend that please do not engage in Argument or negative communication with the biased critics, it will only ware you down. The biased critics are those who know nothing better and have nothing better to do, but to criticise and criticise and criticise unfairly. Do enjoy positive conversation or healthy debates if it come through for a change by biased critics.

Engage in a dialague and healthy debate with unbiased critics and if you may, then like me just IGNORE the biased critics. Always follow IREF rules. Do not get into srguments that become oersonal, remember :No personal vendetta .

Rahul, In one month we both have a much more healthy return on our respective investments then many safe investments....or those made by ............just chill.....the biased (not the one who are unbiased) critics are not worth the time.

Wish you well and heartiest congratulations on Rs.400 a square foot gain in less than a month. For your 3000 square foot it means Rs. 12,00,000/- gain in ONE month.

Well done mate.

I READ FROM YOUR NOTE THAT YOU ARE PAINED. I AM SAD TO NOTE THAT. I too was pained for a temporary phase.
    WALK LIKE AN ELEPHANT. Don't engage those who say meaningless stuff.

And please do remember, even if provoked, please do not say or write anything which is not as per IREF POLICY.

And walk like an Elephant..?..mud mast.....happy...joyous...u have made a good profit...rest to come out on 25th Nov.....u have already made profit . Don't be pained, it is not worth it. I am sorry to note your pain.
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • I have been lurking around this thread for quite some time now because of my interest in ATS. I have been seeing lots of positive and negative comments around D-way, sector 109 and ATS.
    I agree that the prices are on a higher side, and it is upto our discretion to buy or not to buy. There are always pros and cons with any investment and so are with this one as well.
    Lots of people, who are not in India currently and wish to either go back or invest in India, are always looking for projects by builders, who deliver what they promise or at least close. It certainly helps if people share, where they have invested at what price.
    Some of my family members invested in ATS and lived there and I never heard any complains from them.
    Another cousin of mine, who bought a flat from Omaxe in Sector 44 Noida at around 20% more price than ATS Village (Noida Sector 93) thought that this will appreciate more given the location and will be more convenient to live in, regrets his decision now.
    Because even though the location of Omaxe is much better than Sector 93, the living experience difference is huge and so is the rate at which they are sold now.

Again, I cannot predict that the same story will be repeated in Gurgaon but at least I know that ATS as a builder delivers good projects and that is one thing I can be sure of.

There are many people on this forum, who are not regular contributors but deeply appreciate all the help that they get from the members and take big decisions based on the feedback. Whenever, there are personal attacks involved, it gets very confusing and disappointing.Everybody has right to express his opinions but please understand that stating something just to prove someone wrong can impact lot of people's decisions.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, of course I agree that no investment is 100% risk free. But such tangible endorsements(2 billion rupees from HDFC PMS) from credible institutions is a big plus for the project.
    And as I said earlier, until now I was not aware that banks set aside some funds to invest in selected upcoming builder projects.
    & the Deepak Parekh interview is very informative. Thanks for sharing.
    Regards

http://www.livemint.com/2011/11/01162933/8216HDFC-fund-to-invest-Rs2.html?h=B
    Originally Posted by rmnoida

Banks can give loans to builder.
    HDFC PMS can buy debentures, shares, or jointly invest with the builders.
    I do not know the details of the arrangement.

People who live in NOIDA, next time you cross GIP, look at the big advertisement of Bharat City .. They proudly state HDFC PMS as their partner.
    The reason they do it is to give confidence to the investors that HDFC has faith in them as builders (as they are not well known) and they have researched the project well and that is why they have partnered.

HDFC Real Estate PMS is headed by Deepak Parekh .. You can read more details here : A great opportunity for asset reconstruction funds in real estate - Corporate News - livemint.com

This does not mean that HDFC PMS can not make any bad investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Yes, of course I agree that no investment is 100% risk free. But such tangible endorsements(2 billion rupees from HDFC PMS) from credible institutions is a big plus for the project.
    And as I said earlier, until now I was not aware that banks set aside some funds to invest in selected upcoming builder projects.
    & the Deepak Parekh interview is very informative. Thanks for sharing.
    Regards

http://www.livemint.com/2011/11/01162933/8216HDFC-fund-to-invest-Rs2.html?h=B

Beowulf,

Bank is not setting aside any money for this.

This is more like a private real estate fund managed by HDFC. They invite HNI as investors - The minimum kitty for this fund was 25L. The profits are shared with investors and a % of profit is kept by HDFC (beyond certain minimum profit) + some management fee.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    Beowulf,

Bank is not setting aside any money for this.

This is more like a private real estate fund managed by HDFC. They invite HNI as investors - The minimum kitty for this fund was 25L. The profits are shared with investors and a % of profit is kept by HDFC (beyond certain minimum profit) + some management fee.

Yes, I understand. The only reason I see HNIs investing in a project through a bank is mitigated risk.
    Thanks for the clarification.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    Yes, I understand. The only reason I see HNIs investing in a project through a bank is mitigated risk.
    Thanks for the clarification.
    Regards

Yes - You are right ..

However, before people start putting too much weight on this aspect, I can also tell you that this does not guarantee a significant price increase from current values. Because it all depends on what deal ATS and HDFC PMS has made. It is possible that HDFC may have gone with fixed coupon rate of some high % - That gives ATS quick access to the money and HDFC quick but guaranteed profits. Or they might invest in property at significant lower entry point or with some other kind of deal or a combination of some of these options.

What we should interpret out of this is that HDFC PMS has researched the builder and the property and they feel that builder is credible and they see some good potential for their investors. This also means that builder has good source of funding and will have less of financial issue on the project.

Beowulf, VB, Rahul,
    May be you may want to find out from ATS more details of this collaboration. That will help.
    CommentQuote
  • Very vaild points . Missed on this post, earlier .

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    These are very valid points and cant be disputed much...

We can all have our own interpretations/assumptions on ROI/attractiveness of investment but end users should definately keep a 7 year time frame..

This is more relevant as for Sohna/GCX have had easy access to developed GGN sec ( mg rd/dlf phases) but for Dway the interim options of Dwarika and Old GGn are not as convenient due to
    1. dwarika faclities still getting developed and still a long way to go
    2. Old ggn would not meet the requirement/taste of upper class dwellers beyond basic provisioning.
    CommentQuote
  • shkhan Bhai, great factual post .

Originally Posted by shkhan
    See this endless discussion everyday on DWAY...SPR

1. Do we know how much time it took for Sohna road projects to get developed ( small patch of 4-6 kms) ?
    2. DO we know how much time it took for GCX ( again a very small patch) to reach this price level ? still has reached only 5-7k levels.
    3. DO people think that only people from Delhi or people commuting from Delhi invest or want to live in Gurgaon ?
    4. There are equal or more number of people who work in Gurgaon and so would like to stay close to their office in Gurgaon and not Delhi.
    5. People working and living in GGN - how many times in a week/month you travel to Delhi ?
    6. Gurgaon has better restaurants, cinemas, malls, entertainment hubs compared to most parts of Delhi, so people working in Gurgaon don't need to travel to Delhi every weekend.
    7. How many times to do you fly via IGI in a week/month ?
    8. Even if this 15-20kms of Dway is completed in next 2 -3 years, what about schools, hospitals, greenery, entertainment , internal roads, daily need shops, security and other infra ? Are we saying we will have another developed mini city in next 3-4 years ?

Yes DWAY can be a multi bagger because of various hypes and speculations, but don't it as a livable option in next 5-7 years.

This is my POV and I am ready to take the heat from others.
    CommentQuote