Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kuch log apne sense of rumour ko sense of humour samajhte hain

..... LOLz... aur jo naa hanse unme sense of humour nahin hain....

Everybody can crack jokes at somebody's expense, the real skill is to laugh with others at yourself, gracefully !
    CommentQuote
  • ATS is a good decent builder Manoj Sir. The problem is with DEway itself which is far from reality.
    CommentQuote
  • Great point .

I hope u would abide by it .

Have fun .

Originally Posted by zorin111
    Kuch log apne sense of rumour ko sense of humour samajhte hain

..... LOLz... aur jo naa hanse unme sense of humour nahin hain....

Everybody can crack jokes at somebody's expense, the real skill is to laugh with others at yourself, gracefully !
    CommentQuote
  • Bottomline yeh hai ki hum mein se kisi ko bhi hawa nahin hai ki kya hoga. Sab apne aap ko bahut bade investor samajh rahe hai aur apne apne raag alaap rahen hain - Sabko lagta hai ki ek hi baat ko bar bar bolne se baat sahi ho jayegi. If anyone of us had a solid clue, they would have been out of this discussion and enjoying their life in better things.

There are many examples where people have burnt their hand when the complete infrastructure, great commute, good brand name, closeness to Delhi etc. is there but still have lost money (Unietech Grande, Omaxe Grandwoods etc.) and there are those who have made great money even though with no infrastructure, significantly far from Delhi etc. (ATS in Derabassi). I am sure there are many more examples than these.

But what is common is that we all need information to make calculated and intelligent decisions based on our own experiences, preferences, risk profile, and financial situation. So, let the information flow happen rather than proving your point of view by repeating the same thing again and again. If you have new data point, please share else chill out.

I will stop my preaching here and stay shut unless there is some new information.
    CommentQuote
  • Basheer Bhai, aap iss complete thread ko study karo . I have said many times that ATS is a decent Builder, but the pricing seems to be pretty high . This is even agreed by some investors of ATS . If certain people r bringing out the negative facts of ATS, i am not responsible for that . In fact, some people r trying to portray ATS as the RAM of the Builders & rest as RAVANS . I have issues with that .

There r issues with the D e way & since ATS is on the D e way, their fate is interlinked/intermingled .

Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    ATS is a good decent builder Manoj Sir. The problem is with DEway itself which is far from reality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida
    Bottomline yeh hai ki hum mein se kisi ko bhi hawa nahin hai ki kya hoga. Sab apne aap ko bahut bade investor samajh rahe hai aur apne apne raag alaap rahen hain - Sabko lagta hai ki ek hi baat ko bar bar bolne se baat sahi ho jayegi. If anyone of us had a solid clue, they would have been out of this discussion and enjoying their life in better things.

There are many examples where people have burnt their hand when the complete infrastructure, great commute, good brand name, closeness to Delhi etc. is there but still have lost money (Unietech Grande, Omaxe Grandwoods etc.) and there are those who have made great money even though with no infrastructure, significantly far from Delhi etc. (ATS in Derabassi). I am sure there are many more examples than these.

But what is common is that we all need information to make calculated and intelligent decisions based on our own experiences, preferences, risk profile, and financial situation. So, let the information flow happen rather than proving your point of view by repeating the same thing again and again. If you have new data point, please share else chill out.

I will stop my preaching here and stay shut unless there is some new information.

Sahel bola bhai.....well said.
    CommentQuote
  • Great point . Please request the ATS lobby in the forum to stop repeating things & creating unnecessary hype . Everything would become quiet automatically .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Basheer Bhai, i have been saying something similar all along, but some people have shut their eyes to the facts & u really cannot help them .

I have no issues with the D e way or ATS or anybody .

My & many postings here r just to remind on certain hard facts & many of us r trying to keep these facts visible visible & not let them drown under the onslaught of the misinformation campaign being run by some vested interests .

Originally Posted by rmnoida
    Bottomline yeh hai ki hum mein se kisi ko bhi hawa nahin hai ki kya hoga. Sab apne aap ko bahut bade investor samajh rahe hai aur apne apne raag alaap rahen hain - Sabko lagta hai ki ek hi baat ko bar bar bolne se baat sahi ho jayegi. If anyone of us had a solid clue, they would have been out of this discussion and enjoying their life in better things.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    ATS is a good decent builder Manoj Sir. The problem is with DEway itself which is far from reality.

I agree... But the potential of D eway is huge as compared to neharpar... Deway would turn out to be a real killer once it is complete with all infra in place. It will provide easy access to delhi from gurgaon and manesar. So long term is a sure winner... I had my friends who owned properties in Mahipalpur village (now called mahipalpur extention) and they advised me to buy. I did not have money then, and i was also not interested. The valuation of their properties have multiplied by about twenty times in the last 15 - 18 years... I rem one of them buying another plot in the interiors at about 25 lakhs, (In those days, I had not seen 25 lakhs cash!) its now more than 10 crores. I am not saying all the property has appreciated, but they could visualise the change gripping their village, which was not motorable and had no pucci lanes then, and even now most of the roads are tuti phuti... but its in delhi !

One has to invest in future if one wants to mint money. But it can have its negatives too. The money can be blocked for many many years, and the area might not appreciate as much as one would have imagined ! High risk and high return ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zorin111
    Lagta hai K d eway par bhagwaan bhi kdahe ho ke bolenge K yeh project main bana raha hoon, aur free mein deta hoon... aao aur raho ... to log poochenge ...

1.Yeh to jungle hai, yahan kaun rahega
    2. Yeh Bhagwaan nahin, bhagwaan k roop main shaitaan hai
    3. Motive kya hai bhagwaan ka, free mein dene ka, kuch to baat hai
    4. Kahin aisa to nahin k pehle hame yahan fansa dein aur baad mein aane waalon ko saath mein 5-5 lakh bhi dein, thode din intezaar karte hain, shayad saath mein paise bhi mil jaayen
    5. Akele nahin jaaeinge, do chaar se aur pooch lo, kahin koi fraud na ho
    and so on and so forth

Kuch logon ne theka liya hua hai, d e way ko naa banne dene ka, woh to litiogation kar ke kaam delay kar rahe hain... aur kuch logon ko allergy hai yahan forum par, d eway k naam se, woh kisi bhi had tak jaa kar d e way ki burai kar sakte hain, aur koi factual baat kare, to us post ko ignore / avoid / mazaak bana dete hain...

Wat is more imp is information sharing ... If you know something, please share ....

Excellent write up mate.......great sense of humour and what a strong way to make your point.

There is an advert that says " jor ka jhatka dhere se luge"
    Could not stop smiling while reading your excellent thread.

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rmnoida

Excellent point, very well said. Kudos !
    CommentQuote
    I agree... But the potential of D eway is huge as compared to neharpar... Deway would turn out to be a real killer once it is complete with all infra in place. It will provide easy access to delhi from gurgaon and manesar. So long term is a sure winner... I had my friends who owned properties in Mahipalpur village (now called mahipalpur extention) and they advised me to buy. I did not have money then, and i was also not interested. The valuation of their properties have multiplied by about twenty times in the last 15 - 18 years... I rem one of them buying another plot in the interiors at about 25 lakhs, (In those days, I had not seen 25 lakhs cash!) its now more than 10 crores. I am not saying all the property has appreciated, but they could visualise the change gripping their village, which was not motorable and had no pucci lanes then, and even now most of the roads are tuti phuti... but its in delhi !

One has to invest in future if one wants to mint money. But it can have its negatives too. The money can be blocked for many many years, and the area might not appreciate as much as one would have imagined ! High risk and high return ...

This is true........long term investments give better returns than the short term tradings.

I am impressed to see your postings .

Some sensible conversation back to the forum ....otherwise it was becoming ........

I agree......logical calculated risk is very Place the profit is. I experienced that in Derabassi.....when I invested at 5000 sq yard it was land being baught and acquired by ATS ......now a villa on 350 sq yard is selling at one crore plus.

Where have you been mate ? You have added to this forums value....very sensible post.

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Excellent write up mate.......great sense of humour and what a strong way to make your point.

There is an advert that says " jor ka jhatka dhere se luge"
    Could not stop smiling while reading your excellent thread.

Vb

Thanks a lot buddy, at last I found one person who could appreciate my sense of rumour, sorry, humour !
    CommentQuote

Excellent post , you are very logical in your analysis of pros and cons of any investment. Do you work with Mckinsey :p Cheers !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    This is true........long term investments give better returns than the short term tradings.

I am impressed to see your postings .

Some sensible conversation back to the forum ....otherwise it was becoming ........

I agree......logical calculated risk is very Place the profit is. I experienced that in Derabassi.....when I invested at 5000 sq yard it was land being baught and acquired by ATS ......now 350 sq yard villa is selling at 350 per square yard.

Where have you been mate ? You have added to this forums value....very sensible post.

Vb

Again thanks for your comments... made my day !

Actually i was undergoing suspension, for an unintended flareup with a few of my friends out here ! So you now do know where i was all these days ! :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Excellent post , you are very logical in your analysis of pros and cons of any investment. Do you work with Mckinsey :p Cheers !!

Thanks Buddy, but logic can be turned on its head by a creature called Real Estate !

No, I do not work for Mckinsey... I advise them !:bab (59):
    CommentQuote