Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ATS in past brought extremely Good returns to endusers / investors.

Common man's perception of ATS construction /deal is almost same level as DLF /Unitech..

My friend who stays in an adjacent society (<> ATS) always repents not borrowing addl. little & settling in neighbourhood...4-5 yrs is big time however investors know ATS is risk-free. Time flies ......I think 3800/- for next door to Dwarka is decent price...

Problem is I dont have that money...............LOL
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManeeshK
    Do you have more information. How many towers, how many floors on each tower, floor plans etc?

6 towers in 12 acres(or 14..I forget)
    Gnd+23 floors
    1750, 2100, 3100 sq.ft size apartments
    CommentQuote
  • 90 units on day-1 pre-booking in 23 storey 14 towers means lots of lowr floors are available. Guys pls dont panic.......
    CommentQuote
  • Too speculative

Originally Posted by amit001
    Are there people willing to pay 75 lakhs for a flat on day 0 in the middle of nowhere, which will be available after 4-5 years...

I know ATS is a good brand but still................

Hi
    Greetings

Well you seem to have a valid point...

May I ask- At what price would one expect to buy after 5years, to live in this project??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    90 units on day-1 pre-booking in 23 storey 14 towers means lots of lowr floors are available. Guys pls dont panic.......

6 towers, not 14. The land is 14 acres.
    Towers are 6 in number with 23 floors in each tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Would still say 5 yrs time should see many ups & downs in social-political-economic environment.

Price 5 yrs down the-line is not the main point. Next door to dwarka after 5 yrs should be very-habitable meaning more & more people dream to posess a property.=> Like almost other parts /neighbourhood of Delhi price difference would follow here in Dwarka-Gurgaon belt as well.

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Well you seem to have a valid point...

May I ask- At what price would one expect to buy after 5years, to live in this project??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    6 towers, not 14. The land is 14 acres.
    Towers are 6 in number with 23 floors in each tower.

sorry my typo-mistake.........
    23 (floors) x 6 (towers) x 2 apartments per floor = 276 apartmets.
    and 90 meaning 33% inventory is pre-booked on day-1.

Cant believe......looks curious ??
    Guys add your thoughts pls...... inventory is pre-booked on day-1.

Guys add your thoughts pls......
    CommentQuote

interesting discussions...people in hurry, excited, even D Way doom Sayers are taking deep interest...I am surprised really.
    I have been a big fan of ATS, waited to own a pie, but frankly at such high costs that too DP sounds crazy to me. After all jungle hai abhi and will take time to come up.
    interesting discussions...people in hurry, excited, even D Way doom Sayers are taking deep interest...I am surprised really.
    I have been a big fan of ATS, waited to own a pie, but frankly at such high costs that too DP sounds crazy to me. After all jungle hai abhi and will take time to come up.
    CommentQuote

I believe there are 4 apartments per floor in the towers with smaller flats (two 1750 & two 2100 sq.ft apartments). There are 2 apartments per floor in towers with 3100sq.ft units.

I don't think we should call this day-1. I beleive its been over two weeks since this quiet pre-launch. I got to know of it only on 6th, that too by chance. I had to settle for 19th floor as lower floors were all booked. Also, ATS has not released the very low floors(1-3) for sale and prebooking is happening only for 3 towers.

I believe there are 4 apartments per floor in the towers with smaller flats (two 1750 & two 2100 sq.ft apartments). There are 2 apartments per floor in towers with 3100sq.ft units.

I don't think we should call this day-1. I beleive its been over two weeks since this quiet pre-launch. I got to know of it only on 6th, that too by chance. I had to settle for 19th floor as lower floors were all booked. Also, ATS has not released the very low floors(1-3) for sale and prebooking is happening only for 3 towers.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507

How much do you think population of Delhi/NCR grew in last 10 years & will be in next 10 years.........
    How r you going to provide a home to them with such pessimism........

15 yrs back I saw most of todays noida as Jungle & my father says the same for whole of South Delhi
    CommentQuote
    How much do you think population of Delhi/NCR grew in last 10 years & will be in next 10 years.........
    How r you going to provide a home to them with such pessimism........

15 yrs back I saw most of todays noida as Jungle & my father says the same for whole of South Delhi
    My dear friend,
    what you call pessimism is logic for me and many more like me....
    Logically 3800 DP V/S 4200-4400 almost ready unitech properties on Sohna rd....which one will one chose??
    my only question is the investment considering various parameters.
    also one should not discuss South Delhi & D way in same breadth. South delhi has a 60 yr history behind it and it is not built over hype or investors in a race
    My dear friend,
    Logically 3800 DP V/S 4200-4400 almost ready unitech properties on Sohna rd....which one will one chose??
    also one should not discuss South Delhi & D way in same breadth. South delhi has a 60 yr history behind it and it is not built over hype or investors in a race
    My dear friend,
    My dear friend,
    CommentQuote
  • Rightly raid rs2507

ATS is good , but so was DLF .. till when it flopped in their maiden project in Bangalore

3800 dp is equivalent to 3800 + ( 400 * 3 ) = 5000 in clp
    Assuming a risk free interest rate of 10.5 percent

Whereas it should be greater than 15 % in current scenarios
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasantnitrk
    Rightly raid rs2507

ATS is good , but so was DLF .. till when it flopped in their maiden project in Bangalore

3800 dp is equivalent to 3800 + ( 400 * 3 ) = 5000 in clp
    Assuming a risk free interest rate of 10.5 percent

Whereas it should be greater than 15 % in current scenarios

Also some one please compare the RE rates v/s salary hike in past 5 yrs...from where people have got so much money suddenly. Over heated market, builders and investors are spoiling the broth.
    we should not forget the huge inventory which will be getting in market over the next few years.
    Simply monopolistic...
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly .. Oversupply due to Dwarka Phase 2 and adjoining areas of Dwarka Expressway will kill Investors dream of Making huge money.

So Guys put your hard earned money only if you intend to use it for End Use or are planning to keep for long term.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    My dear friend,

would agree to your & other pessimist members comment on d-way future....
    But then how much price-difference in psf do you assign to these 2 regions over next 10 years.....
    Investors would hype if opportunity exist. how would anyone stop this...
    This is not a new phenomenon.
    CommentQuote