Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • :D hehehe....don't want to hurt anybody now....... still laughing......

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL:D. Great advise for people who have already invested in ATS ( the highlighted part, especially )
    CommentQuote
  • Mahindra Is coming up with 3 and 4BHk Apartments in the same area where this group has already the earlier phases in construction and very imp part all earler completely sold.

Why to wait for the XYZ Developers when this type of Group is coming by month end around Rs. 4200- 4400 psqft in CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi BlessU...

Thanks !

I have just gone through the excel, and i am sure a lot of effort has gone into creating it. Thanks for sharing the same.

I guess one would need to visit this sector 104, and meet nearby brokers to have a complete / clear picture, though the same could also be managed by making a few calls at the right places.What I could make out from the excel is Godrej , BPTP & IndiaBulls are surely there as of now as those details are mentioned. Let us make those calls and then share more info, rite!

Thanks once again, BlessU !

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

I must say Zorin111, the real thanks is to you.. I must admit its your post and approach mentioned which tickled my grey cells.. This strategy is a simple theory about the Rs1 note auction game theory, which I tried to share with you earlier (if you remember).

Now, making money is very much associated with the decisioning and we have to act fast.. Regarding Reality Check on 104 I have a humble excel which you may consult to see projects available in 104 and close vicinity. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&hl=en_GB&pli=1#gid=0

For benefit of those who missed the earlier post due to speed of this thread pasting here link for
    INVESTMENT STRATEGY DWAY PART2-- THE ATS SAGA https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/legal-vastu-home-loans/home-loans-in-india/1350-affect-of-warning-from-the-regulator-on-home-loan-portfolios?p=2005#post1350

Thanks once again for your kind words though mate..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Of the builders mentioned by you, only Godrej looks like a safe bet in the current situation. So, Godrej resale deals could be worth a check for sure.

Originally Posted by zorin111
    Hi BlessU...

Thanks !

I have just gone through the excel, and i am sure a lot of effort has gone into creating it. Thanks for sharing the same.

I guess one would need to visit this sector 104, and meet nearby brokers to have a complete / clear picture, though the same could also be managed by making a few calls at the right places.What I could make out from the excel is Godrej , BPTP & IndiaBulls are surely there as of now as those details are mentioned. Let us make those calls and then share more info, rite!

Thanks once again, BlessU !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rdhawan15
    Of the builders mentioned by you, only Godrej looks like a safe bet in the current situation. So, Godrej resale deals could be worth a check for sure.

Godrej would be premium, expensive to begin with ... They do not launch too many, but whatever they do, is a mark in itself ! Should be expensive, my gut feeling ...
    CommentQuote
  • Godrej has recently purchased the land in that area, they even have not submitted the plan for approvals, so forget the launch for next 5-6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • so which all builders are there with some constructions, or at least which have launched their projects ...
    Any idea guys ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Quiet logical viewpoint and do like the approach. Few dedcutions..
    Price of dway should be 50-60% of gcx...so about 2500-3000 cheaper than GCX,
    ROI expectation 20%+
    Time frame 10years+,
    Resale will be problamatic (due to oversupply, lack of infra/habitation)
    Ticket size becomes too big for DP and CLP would be a sensible option..
    (Please correct Zorin11 if any of the assumptions is not in place)

ATS coming to dway definitely provides an opportunity to make money. The experiences of 109, should be better utilised by those who missed the opportunity. Focus now on 104.
    Wait!!! my thinking is as follows, need to understand this;
    Chintels 109 was 3300 in July11 and is prospectively looking at 4000 due to ATS launch and new phase by Chintel at higher price (4500 say).. This has offered smart investors to rake in a moolah check illustration https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/hyderabad-real-estate/1059-wholeseller-huda-will-no-longer-retail-land-to-ordinary-citizens?p=116969#post116969

If one follows the illustration above and is convinced can move forward with the same logic simply replicate in 104

Now, Time is to turn sight to 104 where ATS will do some high decible marketing, online and offline activities, loyal customers contributing to the hype etc..

Get hold of dependable builder in 104, lying low, and assume a price for ATS at least Rs1000DP in excess of current market price of a "good project" currently in 104. This is going by precedent of 109 (chintel 20% paid CLP 3300 vs ATS DP 4300) Add to the 109 precedent some extra hype, talk of lauches Shobha 5Cr and Puri, etc.

I think there is an opportunity to make a cool stash in 104 now.. it has happened in 109 will happen here as well. Minimum Profit expectation similar to Investment strategy 1 in link above..(so go back to that Link and study carefully)

MAKES SENSE?? THEN GO FOR IT..
    Querries welcome. Best of Luck and happy investing!!!!:bab (6):

PS: Check your priorities, finances, expectations, choice of builder, time horizon, entry and exit at your discretion..
    Early entry in a good builder in 104 while ATS marketing goes full throttle in a months time will give everyone a substantial go ahead..

Good post....Part of the post has valuable strategy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Good post....Part of the post has valuable strategy.

bless U bhai...ATS has not yet started marketing....Not even a single ad out...

But commendable theory..
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Quiet logical viewpoint and do like the approach. Few dedcutions..
    Price of dway should be 50-60% of gcx...so about 2500-3000 cheaper than GCX,

as per this price on GCX is 9000-9500 then 3000 less means minimum 6000 on DEW...Bless you bhai ...ATS is offering at 4800-5000 is still cheaper...Aap ke moon mein ghee shakkar...

ROI expectation 20%+

Time frame 10years+,

10 years it will be 5 times of today...atleast my POV

Resale will be problamatic (due to oversupply, lack of infra/habitation)

Do not underestimate the ever growing population of India and with 9 % GDP growth ...RE cannot match the demand...

Ticket size becomes too big for DP and CLP would be a sensible option..
    (Please correct Zorin11 if any of the assumptions is not in place)

Agree but depends ...For some NRI investors DP is better. Frequent buying and selling not feasible or a choice.

ATS coming to dway definitely provides an opportunity to make money. The experiences of 109, should be better utilised by those who missed the opportunity. Focus now on 104.
    Chintels 109 was 3300 in July11 and is prospectively looking at 4000 due to ATS launch and new phase by Chintel at higher price (4500 say).. This has offered smart investors to rake in a moolah check illustration https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/hyderabad-real-estate/1059-wholeseller-huda-will-no-longer-retail-land-to-ordinary-citizens?p=116969#post116969

If one follows the illustration above and is convinced can move forward with the same logic simply replicate in 104
    wow!
    Now, Time is to turn sight to 104 where ATS will do some high decible marketing, online and offline activities, loyal customers contributing to the hype etc..
    they have not yet started marketing as yet...wait for 2 weeks more..
    Get hold of dependable builder in 104, lying low, and assume a price for ATS at least Rs1000DP in excess of current market price of a "good project" currently in 104. This is going by precedent of 109 (chintel 20% paid CLP 3300 vs ATS DP 4300) Add to the 109 precedent some extra hype, talk of lauches Shobha 5Cr and Puri, etc.

I think there is an opportunity to make a cool stash in 104 now.. it has happened in 109 will happen here as well. Minimum Profit expectation similar to Investment strategy 1 in link above..(so go back to that Link and study carefully)

MAKES SENSE?? THEN GO FOR IT..
    Querries welcome. Best of Luck and happy investing!!!!:bab (6):

PS: Check your priorities, finances, expectations, choice of builder, time horizon, entry and exit at your discretion..
    Early entry in a good builder in 104 while ATS marketing goes full throttle in a months time will give everyone a substantial go ahead..

Not yet studied 104 no comments..
    CommentQuote
    Hi

Great post BlessU. Long-term holding se short-term trading.. I am loving it.

This logic may work the way you explained provided there are good under-construction ( less than 10-20%) projects in the vicinity. Sec 104 i quite big with some villages in the center. Area needs to be surveyed before taking any call.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Great post BlessU. Long-term holding se short-term trading.. I am loving it.

This logic may work the way you explained provided there are good under-construction ( less than 10-20%) projects in the vicinity. Sec 104 i quite big with some villages in the center. Area needs to be surveyed before taking any call.

Hi
    Greetings

Thanks Rahul/VB/Vinay.. since ATS is coming by the proposed dway.. is game mein sarak paar kar ke 103 mein jana bhi allowed hai;) Check map
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B0CW4pub6d78Njc5YzM0YjEtZWY3Mi00NTI3LWE0OGMtYTQzOWRiMTQwNDk3&hl=en_US

Baki UP se log bhi bula liya gaye hain check migration theory intersting must read
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/185-indian-real-estate-%C2%96-boom-or-a-bubble?p=116450#post116450

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Thanks Rahul/VB/Vinay.. since ATS is coming by the proposed dway.. is game mein sarak paar kar ke 103 mein jana bhi allowed hai;) Check map
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B0CW4pub6d78Njc5YzM0YjEtZWY3Mi00NTI3LWE0OGMtYTQzOWRiMTQwNDk3&hl=en_US

Baki UP se log bhi bula liya gaye hain check migration theory intersting must read
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/185-indian-real-estate-%C2%96-boom-or-a-bubble?p=116450#post116450

Cheers

interesting
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Cheers

:D That definitely was an interesting read. I would definitely agree with migration of people to Delhi but that is an age old phenomenon. Delhi has been seeing great influx of other state's population year-in and year-out. But what our dear friend missed out on was reverse migration of Bihari labor population. A lot of skilled labor is moving back to their homeland because of increasing number of jobs now available in Bihar because of its growing development. This has also resulted in increased construction costs due to competency in prices to avail their services. Other points like punjabi population dwindling isn't true either. West Delhi is still full of punjabis.
    Also, Rohini and Dwarka have a lot more baniyas and pandits rather than biharis. A lot of educated Biharis are owning successful real estate firms in Gurgaon and you will be surprised to know that Biharis are dominant brokers in Gurgaon. Another interesting fact which was missed out was that rather than the Bengali population, more and more South Indians are coming over to the NCR region. Earlier they used to think North India as forbidden territory but now they are getting increasingly confident and because of good education are heading good positions in respectable organizations in NCR.
    West Bengal people always tend to remain in groups as is evident from areas like CR Park and parts of sector 14 Gurgaon where they have been around for quite some time and did not come here recently.
    CommentQuote
  • ggnkaaadmi, interesting comment in response to silly_boy20's post . Both make a pretty good read .
    CommentQuote