Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Requesting unbiased information

    My fellow bloggers,

    Is sector 104 impacted on THE GURGAON SIDE by litigation or does it fall on the 12 km stretch that is NOT under litigation.

    Does anyone know which part / side is the 12 mile DE stretch that is under construction being build by Indiabulls?

    Please let me know if u can, thanks.

    Cheers,
    VB2309
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Thanks Rahul/VB/Vinay.. since ATS is coming by the proposed dway.. is game mein sarak paar kar ke 103 mein jana bhi allowed hai;) Check map
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B0CW4pub6d78Njc5YzM0YjEtZWY3Mi00NTI3LWE0OGMtYTQzOWRiMTQwNDk3&hl=en_US

    Baki UP se log bhi bula liya gaye hain check migration theory intersting must read
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/185-indian-real-estate-%C2%96-boom-or-a-bubble?p=116450#post116450

    Cheers


    U are welcome BlessU.

    I never said before, but given our recent positive exchanges, allow me to share that when I had said that the Blog is positive for last two days, it was NOT addressed to you or for you. Your I'd also just happened to be suspended then. It was sincerely not addressed to you.

    And yes, I did check... Spire and ERA are in 103...wasn't aware.....are these projects impacted by DE too ?

    Will wait to know, very interesting.

    Holi pe gale Milne 103 jaana parega bhai.

    Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    My fellow bloggers,

    Is sector 104 impacted on THE GURGAON SIDE by litigation or does it fall on the 12 km stretch that is NOT under litigation.

    Does anyone know which part / side is the 12 mile DE stretch that is under construction being build by Indiabulls?

    Please let me know if u can, thanks.

    Cheers,
    VB2309


    Sector 104 is litigation free as per my information. Maximum land under litigation is in New Palam Vihar area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Sector 104 is litigation free as per my information. Maximum land under litigation is in New Palam Vihar area.

    Thanks a ton, this is a decision making pointer for me, literally.

    Can you kindly share is this news publicly listed too anywhere? Seeking genuine help as sincerely am not aware and am considering investing in sector 104.

    Thanks and regards,
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Thanks a ton, this is a decision making pointer for me, literally.

    Can you kindly share is this news publicly listed too anywhere? Seeking genuine help as sincerely am not aware and am considering investing in sector 104.

    Thanks and regards,
    VB


    Area under litigation is where they haven't removed the houses falling on the way of d-way. If you go to 104, you will be able to see the leveled soil for Expressway and work under progress. I don't know why you are so enthusiastic about this location when there is hardly anything exciting but hey, who am I to judge.
    Anyhow, here is one related article: New Palam Vihar residents to be rehabilitated in Sec 110-A - Times Of India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Rahul, my friend and co investor, I just read your note and sorry to see you 'pained'

    I agree with you on your observations.

    May I recommend that please do not engage in Argument or negative communication with the biased critics, it will only ware you down. The biased critics are those who know nothing better and have nothing better to do, but to criticise and criticise and criticise unfairly. Do enjoy positive conversation or healthy debates if it come through for a change by biased critics.

    Engage in a dialague and healthy debate with unbiased critics and if you may, then like me just IGNORE the biased critics. Always follow IREF rules. Do not get into srguments that become oersonal, remember :No personal vendetta .

    Rahul, In one month we both have a much more healthy return on our respective investments then many safe investments....or those made by ............just chill.....the biased (not the one who are unbiased) critics are not worth the time.

    Wish you well and heartiest congratulations on Rs.400 a square foot gain in less than a month. For your 3000 square foot it means Rs. 12,00,000/- gain in ONE month.

    Well done mate.

    I READ FROM YOUR NOTE THAT YOU ARE PAINED. I AM SAD TO NOTE THAT. I too was pained for a temporary phase.
    WALK LIKE AN ELEPHANT. Don't engage those who say meaningless stuff.

    And please do remember, even if provoked, please do not say or write anything which is not as per IREF POLICY.

    And walk like an Elephant..?..mud mast.....happy...joyous...u have made a good profit...rest to come out on 25th Nov.....u have already made profit . Don't be pained, it is not worth it. I am sorry to note your pain.
    VB

    this seems fishy..1 die hard ATS loyalist bought from another ATs loyalits at 12 lakh less.. Why did a ATS loyalsit sold at such low price...did he lost confidence in ats?


    Wish you well and heartiest congratulations on Rs.400 a square foot gain in less than a month. For your 3000 square foot it means Rs. 12,00,000/- gain in ONE month
    CommentQuote
  • Ha Ha.. Atul bhai, I think you misread the statement. It's just a notional profit between pre-launch price and official launch price.

    Originally Posted by AtulGupta
    this seems fishy..1 die hard ATS loyalist bought from another ATs loyalits at 12 lakh less.. Why did a ATS loyalsit sold at such low price...did he lost confidence in ats?


    Wish you well and heartiest congratulations on Rs.400 a square foot gain in less than a month. For your 3000 square foot it means Rs. 12,00,000/- gain in ONE month
    CommentQuote
  • One more in Sec 109 !!!!

    Wow!!! This is real news!!!

    Arabtec Construction-Raheja, a venture 63% owned by the Dubai-based contractor, is to build the Raheja Revanta in Gurgaon in Haryana, what will be a high-rise apartment tower and low rise buildings, a total of 1,000 units, as well as the Raheja Shristi project, a 300-apartment residential complex.

    Arabtec-Raheja JV wins three India contracts | ConstructionWeekOnline.com

    Any guesses where Shristi is going to come..... !!!!!
    Located merely 4 kms from the new terminal of IGI Airport at sector-109, Gurgaon, Srishti offers an urban lifestyle at a serene yet central location.

    Raheja Residential Plots in Gurgaon | Buy Residential Property in Gurgaon | Buy Farmland Gurgaon| Projects - Residential - Upcoming Projects - Srishti
    CommentQuote
  • This thread has created a record of sorts almost 88,000 views and 2000 replies and inspite of this not 20 posts on actual project specs.
    I have been resisting to post on this thread as i as principle dont like to speculate and like to stick to facts..
    From my limited understanding i could filter out the following facts and my assesment is
    1. ATS has done a good job at their Village project. They have a base a satisfied customers. This is very similar to ALPHA G in gurgaon.
    2. The Hamlet is about average and facing delays so is their derrabasi project.
    3. Their gurgaon project has seen investments form their noida set of investors/clients. limited participation from ggn investors
    4. The pricing of 4800 is aggressive but see it in context of new launch of established builders like emaar, godrej which will be at similar levels. So as i have stated numerous times wether we find pricing at e way expensive or not that how things are going to be. The next launches will be at higher prices.

    Now if they generate sustainable returns is something to be seen. I personally am not comfortable at these prices currently.

    5.How ever smart/savvy/passionate we all may be with our investments at any location we cant be panning others line of thinking/investments.
    VB appears to have invested in ALL the ATS projects and believes in Geetamber Anand Completely. Good for Him.

    Manoj/Bless U have been raising very valid points and I havent seen any reasonable answers to them( bhallas attempt notwithstanding)..
    these should bother any end user

    After close to 5 years GCX has nothing to write to home about in terms of supporting infra. The commercials /retail projects are now just about starting.

    Inagine the time it will take for Dway infra to be in place..

    As i have mentioned in my earlier posts the projects may give return in short/medium term but there will be serious exit challenges in most projects. The early premium buildups as i have seen from personal experience are mostly on low base and fizzzle out after time. the quality of projects a lot of the time has nothing to do with it.( surprising it may sound -- if you see purely returns whats wrong with era booked at 2500 selling at 3000 in 6 months OR emerald hill giving 20 L retuns on 15 L investment-- on the other hand why godrej resale has been stagnent at 4150 for long after reaaching this price in 3 month after launch)

    Similarly its also a question of timing-- I feel the early entrants on Dway( 2500-3500 levels would make short/medium term profits- Chintel being an example)
    ATS could gain as being the first reputed builder of the block... but at the same time we must see why IB Enigma- has failed to make an impact inspite of being a good project.

    Just remeber Dway as an investment may give returns... end use is a long way away...

    So lets keep ATS where it is- a company with a great first project and a lot of promise based on that... how they build on it only time will tell...

    also the debate of Dway being investment worthy has just been going round and round the same point... so my suggestion - Let it be what it is -- just a road...

    Plan your investments on which ever road you guys want to advice, suggest but just dont impose( the 2000 posts have done mostly that)

    CommentQuote
  • WOW WOW wOW

    Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Wow!!! This is real news!!!

    Arabtec Construction-Raheja, a venture 63% owned by the Dubai-based contractor, is to build the Raheja Revanta in Gurgaon in Haryana, what will be a high-rise apartment tower and low rise buildings, a total of 1,000 units, as well as the Raheja Shristi project, a 300-apartment residential complex.

    Arabtec-Raheja JV wins three India contracts | ConstructionWeekOnline.com

    Any guesses where Shristi is going to come..... !!!!!
    Located merely 4 kms from the new terminal of IGI Airport at sector-109, Gurgaon, Srishti offers an urban lifestyle at a serene yet central location.

    Raheja Residential Plots in Gurgaon | Buy Residential Property in Gurgaon | Buy Farmland Gurgaon| Projects - Residential - Upcoming Projects - Srishti



    Yeh to kammal ho gaya sirji.....:) Very very happy....

    ATS kocoon....Jindabad....
    CommentQuote
  • Great factual post .

    Originally Posted by AmitMM
    This thread has created a record of sorts almost 88,000 views and 2000 replies and inspite of this not 20 posts on actual project specs.
    I have been resisting to post on this thread as i as principle dont like to speculate and like to stick to facts..
    From my limited understanding i could filter out the following facts and my assesment is
    1. ATS has done a good job at their Village project. They have a base a satisfied customers. This is very similar to ALPHA G in gurgaon.
    2. The Hamlet is about average and facing delays so is their derrabasi project.
    3. Their gurgaon project has seen investments form their noida set of investors/clients. limited participation from ggn investors
    4. The pricing of 4800 is aggressive but see it in context of new launch of established builders like emaar, godrej which will be at similar levels. So as i have stated numerous times wether we find pricing at e way expensive or not that how things are going to be. The next launches will be at higher prices.

    Now if they generate sustainable returns is something to be seen. I personally am not comfortable at these prices currently.

    5.How ever smart/savvy/passionate we all may be with our investments at any location we cant be panning others line of thinking/investments.
    VB appears to have invested in ALL the ATS projects and believes in Geetamber Anand Completely. Good for Him.

    Manoj/Bless U have been raising very valid points and I havent seen any reasonable answers to them( bhallas attempt notwithstanding)..
    these should bother any end user

    After close to 5 years GCX has nothing to write to home about in terms of supporting infra. The commercials /retail projects are now just about starting.

    Inagine the time it will take for Dway infra to be in place..

    As i have mentioned in my earlier posts the projects may give return in short/medium term but there will be serious exit challenges in most projects. The early premium buildups as i have seen from personal experience are mostly on low base and fizzzle out after time. the quality of projects a lot of the time has nothing to do with it.( surprising it may sound -- if you see purely returns whats wrong with era booked at 2500 selling at 3000 in 6 months OR emerald hill giving 20 L retuns on 15 L investment-- on the other hand why godrej resale has been stagnent at 4150 for long after reaaching this price in 3 month after launch)

    Similarly its also a question of timing-- I feel the early entrants on Dway( 2500-3500 levels would make short/medium term profits- Chintel being an example)
    ATS could gain as being the first reputed builder of the block... but at the same time we must see why IB Enigma- has failed to make an impact inspite of being a good project.

    Just remeber Dway as an investment may give returns... end use is a long way away...

    So lets keep ATS where it is- a company with a great first project and a lot of promise based on that... how they build on it only time will tell...

    also the debate of Dway being investment worthy has just been going round and round the same point... so my suggestion - Let it be what it is -- just a road...

    Plan your investments on which ever road you guys want to advice, suggest but just dont impose( the 2000 posts have done mostly that)

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Yeh to kammal ho gaya sirji.....:) Very very happy....

    ATS kocoon....Jindabad....


    This shows that 109 sector will really be a posh sector with projects like Shobha villas, ATS Koccon, raheja-Arabtec Shrishti...and so on...

    I wonder if they did not check the viability of DEW....LOL:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    This shows that 109 sector will really be a posh sector with projects like Shobha villas, ATS Koccon, raheja-Arabtec Shrishti...and so on...

    I wonder if they did not check the viability of DEW....LOL:D


    :) Will be interesting to see specs and launch price. I am sure Shrishti project will beat ATS and others in price tag !!! Definitely good for Sec 109 projects and the area as a whole.
    CommentQuote
  • Some what Decent Builders ki viability, project launch pe hi ho jaati hain .

    Bahut se bewkoof kharedeney ko matwaly hotey hain, befote contemplating the true facts :bab (45):.


    Originally Posted by rahul2011
    This shows that 109 sector will really be a posh sector with projects like Shobha villas, ATS Koccon, raheja-Arabtec Shrishti...and so on...

    I wonder if they did not check the viability of DEW....LOL:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Some what Decent Builders ki viability, project launch pe hi ho jaati hain .

    Bahut se bewkoof kharedeney ko matwaly hotey hain, befote contemplating the true facts :bab (45):.


    Shobha bewkoof hai, ATS bewkoof hai, Raheja bewkoof hai, Arabtec bewkoof hai, HUDA bewkoof jai, India bull bewkoof hai, Uppal bewkoof hai,Saare bewkoof hain and saare investors bewkoof hain....Sahee hai sir ji sahi hai....:D

    One thing is for sure...Today investors of sector 109 will sleep nicely and will have the last laugh....:D:D:D
    CommentQuote