Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I suggest pls dont put your mind too much worrying.

Sit relaxed & you'll not repent ATS in mid to long term...
    If ATS marketing is to be believed they dont have any big numbers yet on offer. Most inventory released is sold except 52 odd apartments remaining (3/nov update) ATS says the same even for DP... why would they lie]

......political class cannot hold-on to this location slow devp pace indefinitely with Crores & crores already being invested by the day & with the blink of eye by many a GradeA developers. dway builders lobby wont let this place another case like Nehrpar.
    CommentQuote
  • ATS - Took bookings in 2004 also and did not build a single brick

They took bookings from over 200 people at a price of of 1550 per sq ft and did not build a single brick. Kept telling people that they will build but did nothing

Look at some links of their launch

http://www.gurgaonscoop.com/story/2005/8/10/9317/81325

http://www.gurgaonscoop.com/story/2005/3/18/23560/4533

No construction, they could not get approvals on the project and neither did they accommodate any of their investors (kept telling them to wait)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    As of today with no infra on dway, there is almost a concensus dway Prices should be below GcX. Many will say 60-70% of GcX.

I think this estimation depends on your trust on dway (basic) infra coming-up.

Optimistic (people like me) say 3-4 yr. for basic infra like dway /sec roads, sewage, electricity, daily utility, raashan -paani is good enough. Add another 4-5 yrs for social infra & with this logic in 6-7yr time complete gap b/w GcX & dway has to eliminate.

After that dway properties suddenly start commanding +20-30% premium over GcX due to its nearness to Dwarka /IGIA & Nxt Gen. infra in place.
    Hi,
    Your estimation of 6-7 years for complete development is little ambitious...buy can be understood considering you are an optimist.
    I think you forgot to consider the development Gex/SPR will see in the same period. In my opinion the gap will be even wider...I do not know how will it be eliminated.
    Optimism is good...but should be based on ground realities.
    Regards
    Hi,
    Your estimation of 6-7 years for complete development is little ambitious...buy can be understood considering you are an optimist.
    I think you forgot to consider the development Gex/SPR will see in the same period. In my opinion the gap will be even wider...I do not know how will it be eliminated.
    Regards
    Hi,
    Regards
    Hi,
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hello rs2507-sir

Yes I may be proved wrong in next 8 yrs. I cannot predict results.
    My POV is based on my experiences (near&dears investments/enduse) during last 10-15 yrs & todays market valuation. dwarka (DEL) ROI outshined rest of Delhi. noida eway land prices (ROI) is catching up fast vs sec-3x/4x/5x.

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Hi,
    Regards
    CommentQuote
    Hello rs2507-sir

My POV is based on my experiences (near&dears investments/enduse) during last 10-15 yrs & todays market valuation. dwarka (DEL) ROI outshined rest of Delhi. noida eway land prices (ROI) is catching up fast vs sec-3x/4x/5x.

I fully agree with you nipsy...in future gcx will grow but in population,traffic, water problem( zero underground water level), as the roads cannot be expanded...the access roads also cannot be expanded....just imagine even today it takes 45 minutes to come down to nh8 from these areas,what will happen after 5 years....

The prices are already passed the critical limit and 5 years down the line the property designs and style will be old ...people will prefer new modern areas.

Please note these buildings have been designed a already a decade ago...

But if you are limited to this area with your office and every thing there then no doubt it's a good area to live...

Few friends of mine in urban development predict gcx to be chandini chowk of ggnin next 5 years....

Best to buy a shop but house ....I doubt....
    CommentQuote
    Hello rs2507-sir

Noida e way for me is also one of the best places in NCR..
    CommentQuote
    I suggest pls dont put your mind too much worrying.

Sit relaxed & you'll not repent ATS in mid to long term...
    If ATS marketing is to be believed they dont have any big numbers yet on offer. Most inventory released is sold except 52 odd apartments remaining (3/nov update) ATS says the same even for DP... why would they lie]

......political class cannot hold-on to this location slow devp pace indefinitely with Crores & crores already being invested by the day & with the blink of eye by many a GradeA developers. dway builders lobby wont let this place another case like Nehrpar.

Nipsy...
    Cool man....good post
    CommentQuote
    vb.sirji,

Other point is dwarka price movement itself.
    Eventually near to delhi sectors on dway will see price gap of approx 25-50% b/w Ggn & dwarka as is also the case on Noida /Gzb side.
    There is gap however not a sky-rocketing one b/w Mayur Vihar & Noida apartments. With this assumption, one can assume 109 good builder apartments (ATS, Mahindra, Gogrej, IB, Raheja) might touch 9K towards next 5yrs when most flats will start seeing habitation.
    Surely this location will benefit both from nearness to IGIA & dwarka infrastructure which will also see many new landmarks in coming 5/yrs.

Nipsy mate
    Great analysis......u new others make this thread great read...
    I am not worried at all...just trying to understand other peoples opinion.
    I wd not have invested almost 2 khoka if I wa worried

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Hi,
    Regards

Rs2507

Hello Rs
    As per your analysis and POV what numbers and time span do u think

Vb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    I fully agree with you nipsy...in future gcx will grow but in population,traffic, water problem( zero underground water level), as the roads cannot be expanded...the access roads also cannot be expanded....just imagine even today it takes 45 minutes to come down to nh8 from these areas,what will happen after 5 years....

The prices are already passed the critical limit and 5 years down the line the property designs and style will be old ...people will prefer new modern areas.

But if you are limited to this area with your office and every thing there then no doubt it's a good area to live...

Few friends of mine in urban development predict gcx to be chandini chowk of ggnin next 5 years....

Rahul
    What are today's prices in GCX and Dwarka near 109.
    Do u have any link or details on the UAE company that has tied up with a project near our 109 investment ?

Thanks buddy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Rahul
    What are today's prices in GCX and Dwarka near 109.
    Do u have any link or details on the UAE company that has tied up with a project near our 109 investment ?

Thanks buddy

Around 10000...arabtec is the same company that has made Khalifa tower( tallest building in the world) in Dubai
    . This is extremely great development as they will surely take the price levels at a different level.....
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul kudos to the zeal and confidance you have on dway with all due respect to your analysis a couple of pointers

1. I somehow fail to understand the whole (over)emphasis on proximity to delhi. See we are first talking proximity to dwarika which is still years away to blooming to its potential and then its proximity to west delhi. Now what tangible benefit does it offer to somebody who will be staying/working in GGN. I dont think there are any offices in dwarika/west delhi where peoplw would be travelling to. The comparison to noida eway is slightly skewed as it counts it proximity to south/central delhi which has a better"perception"

now ofcourse the new diplomatic enclave and well planned layout could be a potential driver in all fairness...

2. yes i agree that exit from gcx to nh8 will be an issue but comparing it to C.Chwok is pushing it too far... the whole GCX sectors are again well planned with suffciently wide roads( try going to roads currently operational like the crpf camp/marabella- victory valley roads) and dont forget the SPR will provide quick connectivity to NH8 and then to Dway.

This post no way undermines the potential of dway.. just corrects a few perceptions

cheers

Originally Posted by rahul2011

CommentQuote
  • Hey vb & rahul,

Arabtec is THE BEST contractors /construction GIANT in Middle east now expanding to rest of globe.
    If you happen to visit Dubai you may visit Dubai Marina /JBR & you can easily have feel of their quility. Leave alone Burj Dubai/khalifa if you dont think suitable to compare res apartments with commercial tower]

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Around 10000...arabtec is the same company that has made Khalifa tower( tallest building in the world) in Dubai
    . This is extremely great development as they will surely take the price levels at a different level.....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Originally Posted by AmitMM
    Rahul kudos to the zeal and confidance you have on dway with all due respect to your analysis a couple of pointers

You are right bro...for some people Delhi is not important...for investors like me. I see every thing from Delhi perspective...dew is close to delhi (or joining Delh dwarka as well as the airport...the airport highway and other connectivity provides and also in future will provide a fast connectivity to central and south Delhi
    Even after 10 years govt. Has make this connectivity more efficient and thus will develop it with time...

We have seen in many international cities that connectivity to and from airport is top priority from the govt.. That too if is the major one of the capital of the country...so when I say close to Delhi it really means close to the airport and thus all important places in Delhi

2. On gcx yes of course chandni chowk is extreme analogy...but that was an artistic expression to give the visual effect to the significance of the problem that was being addressed.:) close to the airport and thus all important places in Delhi

2. On gcx yes of course chandni chowk is extreme analogy...but that was an artistic expression to give the visual effect to the significance of the problem that was being addressed.:)
    CommentQuote
    Hey vb & rahul,

Arabtec is THE BEST contractors /construction GIANT in Middle east now expanding to rest of globe.
    If you happen to visit Dubai you may visit Dubai Marina /JBR & you can easily have feel of their quility. Leave alone Burj Dubai/khalifa if you dont think suitable to compare res apartments with commercial tower]

I have just seen vb is suspended ..any one knows why...he is so polite with every one...did I miss any thing.:bab (38):

I have just seen vb is suspended ..any one knows why...he is so polite with every one...did I miss any thing.:bab (38):

CommentQuote