Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    Rs2507

    Hello Rs
    As per your analysis and POV what numbers and time span do u think

    Vb

    Hi vb,
    You asked for my opinion so I will share. The problem I see is extreme view from the people for and against Dway.
    I see Dway coming up is a reality, have mentioned it earlier as well. The time frame is dicey. You have to actually visit the area to realise the quantum of work required to make it livable. We should also take litigation part seriously. You know it can seriously dent the prospects and time frame. Still i would say 4-5-6 years for Dway to come. Any project usually takes 3-4 years so it should be ok for reality POV.
    My major concern is the infrastructure, vb you will agree it will not be possible to create another medicity or westin or Oberoi's or any of the malls in a hurry. None of the offices are going to shift from this side to Dway....the same offices made modern GGN. So issues are there which can't be sidelined.
    The positives - If executed well and everything goes as per plan...this area being close to delhi certainly hold promise. I am afraid the current rates are way beyond being ideal. I would have been comfortable with 3500/ that too CLP. You guys have money and are ready to wait so it is ok. But to expect fast movement from here is wishful thinking.
    I do not see Gex/SPR cross 10-11K in 5 years. Dway I do not want to comment as I see no competition between the two areas. I find quotes like Gex will be chandni chowk as total childish and takes credibility of the blogger.
    In all the confusion...I will stand by with ATS. I have not come across any end user who is unhappy...this is simply great and I have no doubt that they will give an excellent product.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Hello rs2507-sir

    Yes I may be proved wrong in next 8 yrs. I cannot predict results.
    My POV is based on my experiences (near&dears investments/enduse) during last 10-15 yrs & todays market valuation. dwarka (DEL) ROI outshined rest of Delhi. noida eway land prices (ROI) is catching up fast vs sec-3x/4x/5x.

    My friend Nipsy,
    It is not correct to say Dwarka has out shined rest of delhi...I mean I am hearing this for the first time. Any new area will have start from zero so in a way you can say that. But this is not correct in realistic terms...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Hi vb,
    You asked for my opinion so I will share. The problem I see is extreme view from the people for and against Dway.
    I see Dway coming up is a reality, have mentioned it earlier as well. The time frame is dicey. You have to actually visit the area to realise the quantum of work required to make it livable. We should also take litigation part seriously. You know it can seriously dent the prospects and time frame. Still i would say 4-5-6 years for Dway to come. Any project usually takes 3-4 years so it should be ok for reality POV.
    My major concern is the infrastructure, vb you will agree it will not be possible to create another medicity or westin or Oberoi's or any of the malls in a hurry. None of the offices are going to shift from this side to Dway....the same offices made modern GGN. So issues are there which can't be sidelined.
    The positives - If executed well and everything goes as per plan...this area being close to delhi certainly hold promise. I am afraid the current rates are way beyond being ideal. I would have been comfortable with 3500/ that too CLP. You guys have money and are ready to wait so it is ok. But to expect fast movement from here is wishful thinking.
    I do not see Gex/SPR cross 10-11K in 5 years. Dway I do not want to comment as I see no competition between the two areas. I find quotes like Gex will be chandni chowk as total childish and takes credibility of the blogger.
    In all the confusion...I will stand by with ATS. I have not come across any end user who is unhappy...this is simply great and I have no doubt that they will give an excellent product.
    RS


    RS bhai..Thanks for your comments

    On GCX one clarifcation: It was a congestion, traffic issue that was addressed and nothing else....
    RE always grow in the areas where there is a potential for geographic growth in terms of infrastructure (roads , access points e.t.c.).

    Chandini chowk is a classic example ..once the poshest place in Delhi (during mughals) ...still a small 6 by 6 place in subhash bazaar is more expensive any 500 sq ft.shop in the best mall of GGN. Having said that look at the congestion..

    GCX if becomes the self sustaining place with people having there offices , schools, colleges , hospitals, universities e.t.c. and there will be no need of going to NH8 or other outside areas then GCX could be an attractive place for long term future but the way its going some people has already started seeing the limitations that will be come in long term...
    No one compared DEW to GCX ...no one says sell there and buy here...
    Dwarka grew faster than Janakpuri just for this reason..When Dwarka started the prices there were half of Janakpuri..Now due its access it has surpassed janakpuri prices ..same with Vikas puri and Paschim Vihar.all of them due their connectivity and access surpassed Janakpuri prices...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Hey vb & rahul,


    Arabtec is THE BEST contractors /construction GIANT in Middle east now expanding to rest of globe.
    If you happen to visit Dubai you may visit Dubai Marina /JBR & you can easily have feel of their quility. Leave alone Burj Dubai/khalifa if you dont think suitable to compare res apartments with commercial tower]

    Do you think it is good for sector 109...:) whats your take on that...

    Do you think it is good for sector 109...:) whats your take on that...

    Do you think it is good for sector 109...:) whats your take on that...

    Do you think it is good for sector 109...:) whats your take on that...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    I have just seen vb is suspended ..any one knows why...he is so polite with every one...did I miss any thing.:bab (38):

    VB was caught thats why suspended...he was a disguise employee of ATS..ATS sales team get a higher bonus on whatever is sold before launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AtulGupta
    VB was caught thats why suspended...he was a disguise employee of ATS..ATS sales team get a higher bonus on whatever is sold before launch.


    Ats is a decent brand but web site seems very downmarket compared to DLF, Unitech, Jaypee, Emaar, etc. They shud improve it as its the first point of interaction these days between company and prospective customer.

    Is it confirmed that vb is an ATS agent ?? Shocking news!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Ats is a decent brand but web site seems very downmarket compared to DLF, Unitech, Jaypee, Emaar, etc. They shud improve it as its the first point of interaction these days between company and prospective customer.

    Is it confirmed that vb is an ATS agent ?? Shocking news!!


    I do not believe it ,he is living in UK works for an IT MNC ....just calling him this does not prove anything...

    what do you mean by caught? by whom...how?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AtulGupta
    VB was caught thats why suspended...he was a disguise employee of ATS..ATS sales team get a higher bonus on whatever is sold before launch.


    Atul bro,

    You should not put these allegations without proof...I am sorry this is a direct allegation and abuse to a fellow blogger . This is also against IREF norms and rules..If you have any proof ,please show.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also heard similar things.

    ATS existing owners get some sort of discounts for bringing in references for the projects.

    So ATS is very smartly using the existing buyers to bring in references and they pay/give discounts to existing buyers for bringing new clients.

    Any body has more insights in this?

    This is a very good practice, if it is true. Rewards existing customers than paying brokers.


    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I have received one stunning news.


    ATS is offering some sort of promotional scheme for its existing customers. It is something like this – If an existing customers gets in say, 5 customers, he would get a special rebate of say, X amount. If he is able to garner/give references of say, 5 + Y potential customers, he would get a special rebate of X + some additional amount.

    This is through 2 independent sources. Can anybody confirm on this??? Has anybody heard something similar??? If yes, it would explain a lot of things.

    I too am seeking more details on the above . Would revert back, if i get more information on this .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I have also heard similar things.

    ATS existing owners get some sort of discounts for bringing in references for the projects.

    So ATS is very smartly using the existing buyers to bring in references and they pay/give discounts to existing buyers for bringing new clients.

    Any body has more insights in this?

    This is a very good practice, if it is true. Rewards existing customers than paying brokers.


    I can vouch no one approached me and i did direct dealing with ATS...

    These are false allegations from the people who are against this and for that matter all DEW projects...

    Again we are spoiling the forum atmosphere with these inflammatory remarks and false allegations...Please for god sake stop these things...
    CommentQuote
  • Dude, I heard from some where and I am just clarifying it from here in the forum.

    If you being a buyer of ATS say that this is not true. I will believe you mate.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Dude, I heard from some where and I am just clarifying it from here in the forum.

    If you being a buyer of ATS say that this is not true. I will believe you mate.


    Thanks Buddy...
    CommentQuote
  • If this is true then tell me how to claim my prize. Two of my office colleagues bought in pre-launch at my behest.

    Lately, too many baseless conspiracy theories are being floated in this forum, I fail to understand why.

    Now people are calling VB an ATS agent. I came in touch with VB less than a week ago through this forum and he recently called me on my from UK a couple of days ago. I can vouch that he is a fellow investor.
    & if you folks are actually persuaded by his posts to go ahead and buy, I'm really sorry to say that ATS is not selling anything at this moment. I called them yesterday and they are not selling anything presently. So the allegation is contrary to the facts.

    At one point I was also branded an ATS agent and accused of creating hype when I disclosed the ATS pre-launch in my post.

    There's another guy hell bent upon labelling ATS as a cheat. I don't know a single person who was not refunded his 1L in 2005. ATS could have easily taken more money or even overbooked and sit on it for a while before returning the money.

    Another one says : Its only ATS Village, that is good, rest projects are no good. Guys, I live in ATS paradiso, & haved lived in ATS Village also, I personally find paradiso to be a better product than Village.
    As all have been very rightly saying, visit Dway in person & see the pathetic state of affairs. Just to add to it, also pls visit ATS projects personally and then judge for yourself, don't go by hearsay.

    Regards


    Originally Posted by amit001
    I have also heard similar things.

    ATS existing owners get some sort of discounts for bringing in references for the projects.

    So ATS is very smartly using the existing buyers to bring in references and they pay/give discounts to existing buyers for bringing new clients.

    Any body has more insights in this?

    This is a very good practice, if it is true. Rewards existing customers than paying brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I have also heard similar things.

    ATS existing owners get some sort of discounts for bringing in references for the projects.

    So ATS is very smartly using the existing buyers to bring in references and they pay/give discounts to existing buyers for bringing new clients.

    Any body has more insights in this?

    This is a very good practice, if it is true. Rewards existing customers than paying brokers.


    Any point raised wrt ATS or DWay is considered as allegation , inflammatory, vested interest , coming from brokers etc etc....what has happened to everybody here ?

    Amit just posted what he heard and he said its a good practice.

    I feel nothing wrong in such practice but what is wrong is when you become marketing agents and start selling false dreams and end up creating uncalled hype.

    Few people here are driving the agenda on this forum. I dont see any healthy discussion happening, all I see is ATS ATS ATS or DWay, looks like there is no other place in Gurgaon.to live or invest, heights of creating hype.
    CommentQuote
  • I myself would have invested with ATS particularly with Hafeez contractor if the location was not DWay.
    CommentQuote