ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Dear Rishabh,

Do you want to create more blood-bath here?

Can't you take your question somewhere else?

Comment

Uncalled for

Mr Varghese,

Your comment against Rishabh was uncalled. It's unjustified and irrationale

People who are fighting should better stop responding/ignore inciting mails rather than gut over each other.

Rishab, for me location wise ATS is better as sector 109 would be inhabited faster. As a builder, I personally would prefer Mahindra.

Regards,
      saluja

Comment

Its unfortunate that Rishabh is spamming different threads i
        In Noida thread in Lotus Panache , Rishabh mentioned that LP rates are declining because Noida Extension issue is solved . He was saying that at 3700 BSP he hwas getting offers there whereas original resale rate is 4500.

When I PMed him , Rishabh did not reply because that was a false information. Such people should be ignored.

Originally posted by Rishabhkohli View Post
        Dear All,

Looking forward to somemore opinions on this one

1) ATS at 4500- 5000 PSQFT in CLP
        2) Mahindra at 4400-4700 PSSQFT in CLP

Also what is the ROI expected by 2015 i.e. in 4 years from now as i expect thse projects and Dwarka expressway will be full ready by then

Wish you all a very Happy Diwali

Regards

Comment

Agreed

All,

Please dont respond to any inciting comments. The issue would take care of itself.

Happy Diwali.

saluja

Comment

Agreed

Hi Everyone,

I agree with Mr Saluja.

Without getting personal..i will just request respective members to read the respective post. This is a discussion forum which needs constructive feedback.

For example the post referred by Mr Bhatia is a genuine and i am not going to divulge the brokers name till the name i close the deal.

You must appreciate that good deals dont knock the door everyday. If you are willing to sell at similar price you can PM me with your real identity proof.

Take care

Comment

First of all I am was not interested to sell in LP , I was interested to buy at the price you mentioned . If you are not so confident of closing the deal at 3700-3800, why do you want to sensationalize the thread that you are getting LP at 3700-3800 .

Some people have habit of spamming different threads and asking for identity proof etc because they themselves know that they are not here with right credentials.

Originally posted by Rishabhkohli View Post
              Hi Everyone,

I agree with Mr Saluja.

Without getting personal..i will just request respective members to read the respective post. This is a discussion forum which needs constructive feedback.

For example the post referred by Mr Bhatia is a genuine and i am not going to divulge the brokers name till the name i close the deal.

You must appreciate that good deals dont knock the door everyday. If you are willing to sell at similar price you can PM me with your real identity proof.

Take care

Comment

THANKS IREF.. ALAS GOOD SENSE HAS PREVAILED!!!

Hi
                Greetings

GOOD TO BE BACK.

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND APPRECIATE ALL AT IREF FOR STAGING MY COMEBACK.. MANY OF MY WELL WISHERS HAVE SHARED ANXIOUS MOMENTS DURING THIS WHILE AND AM WHOLEHEARTEDLY THANKFUL TO THEM

REGARDING ADVERSARIES, WITHOUT NAMING ANY NAMES, I AM CONFIDENT THAT MY SEARCH FOR REASON WITH LOGIC SHALL CONTINUE AND ASSURE YOU THAT MY ARGUMENTS WILL BE BACKED BY SOLID PROOFS AND SOUND EXPERIENCE. FOR ME, WHILE ANSWERING I DO NOT FOCUS ON THE NAME, STATURE, ORIGIN, ALLIANCE OF THE PERSON BUT THE MATTER IN THE POST. I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO UPHOLD MY PROFESSIONAL ETHICS BOTH "POLITELY" AND "FIRMLY" AND AM SURE WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO..

FINALLY THANKS TO ALL FOR ALL THE TREMENDOUS SUPPORT BOTH ON MY LINK AS WELL AS MY EMAIL AND CHAT RECEIVED OVER THE LAST ABOUT 16 HOURS.. WISH YOU GUYS A VERY HAPPY DIWALI AND HAVE FUN UNDER THE SUN..

AAN DO.

HE WHO LAUGHS THE LAST LAUGHS THE BEST

CHEERS

Comment

Dear Bless U ,

Welcome Back ! Is that quote ' He who laughs ... ' from the novel The Count of Monte Cristo ? That's where I read it.

Happy Diwali :-)

Comment

thanks mate

Originally posted by suavedude View Post
                    Dear Bless U ,

Welcome Back ! Is that quote ' He who laughs ... ' from the novel The Count of Monte Cristo ? That's where I read it.

Happy Diwali :-)
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Thanks for your support.. much appreciated, and a VERY VERY HAPPY DIWALI TO YOU, FAMILY AND FRIENDS..

The cliche means
                    http://www.clichesite.com/content.asp?which=tip+2019

Read and enjoy

Cheers

Comment

amit001, BlessU, suavedude, shkhan & others, thanks for all the support & its great to be back .

I stand by every word, i posted on D e way , though the language could have been much better/softer . I have been accused of making personal attacks & people who r making such statements were completely ignoring numerous posts attacking my personally . Yes, i am guilty of responding to such posts which have been attacking me on personal basis & i should have refrained from replying with similar posts, attacking back some members personally .
                      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X