• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Manoja and BlessU ..welcome back...

Comment

I still stand by every word I said ..

Sector 109 will be one of the best in near future due to the quality of builders and projects coming over there...Shobha , ATS and so on..
      and the Location ..very close to Delhi....

Of course ATS like DLF command premium over their properties..Of course I would be in favour of lower launch price than 5000 as I still have to buy...

My priority is proximity to Delhi and good builder and posh sector... I am getting all these things in this project...

Of course people have to bet if DEW will be made or not...My call is DEW will be no issue and its just a matter of time 1 year or 2 years...

Comment

Originally posted by rmnoida View Post
        ATS pricing scheme is similar to hotel room/Airlines seats pricing..
        The model is based on demand and supply.
        As the # of house sold increases, prices go up. This model exists and many builder follows it. It has got nothing to do with loyalty or selling it only to old customers. It is just that for a new customer, it is difficult to trust ATS on DP scheme and hence most of the investor turn out to be old customers. And also, it is difficult for new customers to know about it because they do not advertise.

There higher prices does not necessarily mean that the prices in that area has gone up. It just means that they have less numbers to sell now. So, it would be foolish to assume that if ATS prices goes up than nearby prices will also go up at the same rate - May be - may be not. Good example is to check the pricing on Noida Expressway w.r.t. ATS.
        I agree with this assessment...

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
          I have been reading this thread and found discussion to be revolving on same view points FOR and AGAINST with same arguments. It is more about risk taking appetite , every investment comes with certain risks. We all agree future of D'way is great . Now the question arises If one has Risk taking appetite and convinced with the future potential of area then he/she should go and invest .. (We have cases of early investors those are already reaping the benefit of investing in this area ..)

If one has conservative appetite and is a safe investor and feels uneasy investing at this point of time can look for other areas where one feels convinced...
          you are so right...Manu bhai..

Comment

Great to have all of you back. Happy Diwali to Manoj Bhai and all IREF members and admins :-)

Comment

Originally posted by suavedude View Post
              Great to have all of you back. Happy Diwali to Manoj Bhai and all IREF members and admins :-)
              Thanks !Happy Diwali to you and all...

Comment

Wish you the same brother. Enjoy :-)

Comment

Good to see the big boys in action again. Happy Diwali to all

Comment

welcome back dear ManojA & dear BlessU

Congratulations dear ManojA & dear BlessU.
                    Its exciting to note you are back. I personally believe in power of "one's Voice" & "Forgiveness".

unless someone makes a real blunder or cause big loss of fame /money there is no meaning to ban writings on the forum.

IREF administrators also deserve our KUDOS on being so considerate to members requests.

wishing everone a Very Happy & Prosperous Diwali.

Comment

Originally posted by nipsy View Post
                      Congratulations dear ManojA & dear BlessU.
                      Its exciting to note you are back. I personally believe in power of "one's Voice" & "Forgiveness".

unless someone makes a real blunder or cause big loss of fame /money there is no meaning to ban writings on the forum.

IREF administrators also deserve our KUDOS on being so considerate to members requests.

wishing everone a Very Happy & Prosperous Diwali.
                      Hi
                      Greetings

Thanks brother

next world war will not be because of water, it will be faught for dway, i presume

and do enjoy your crackers mate..
                      cheers

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X