Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • because of this spamming we might end up losing precious information and perspective from veterans like Amit001, AmitMM, BlessU, ManojA etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    I myself would have invested with ATS particularly with Hafeez contractor if the location was not DWay.

I agree with you that presently Dway doesn't seem to be a lucrative investment. Amit001 & Yourself have raised valid points to whom no-one has satisfactory answers.

In this forum, I don't see another builder whose ex-customers are all praise. Also, I don't see another builder who doesn't have channel partners/brokers to sell his stuff. I also don't see anyone whose inventory is sold just by word of mouth. And one wouldn't have seen any ATS ads in Print Media offering discounts, "price revising shortly", or get a TV or gold coin with every booking, etc.

There is no agenda my friend, no-one is asking anyone to buy in ATS.
    I have invested in the project(I believe VB & Rahul hv also invested) and would like to debate on fact based ground realities rather than ATS malignment.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Hi vb,
    You asked for my opinion so I will share. The problem I see is extreme view from the people for and against Dway.
    I see Dway coming up is a reality, have mentioned it earlier as well. The time frame is dicey. You have to actually visit the area to realise the quantum of work required to make it livable. We should also take litigation part seriously. You know it can seriously dent the prospects and time frame. Still i would say 4-5-6 years for Dway to come. Any project usually takes 3-4 years so it should be ok for reality POV.
    My major concern is the infrastructure, vb you will agree it will not be possible to create another medicity or westin or Oberoi's or any of the malls in a hurry. None of the offices are going to shift from this side to Dway....the same offices made modern GGN. So issues are there which can't be sidelined.
    The positives - If executed well and everything goes as per plan...this area being close to delhi certainly hold promise. I am afraid the current rates are way beyond being ideal. I would have been comfortable with 3500/ that too CLP. You guys have money and are ready to wait so it is ok. But to expect fast movement from here is wishful thinking.
    I do not see Gex/SPR cross 10-11K in 5 years. Dway I do not want to comment as I see no competition between the two areas. I find quotes like Gex will be chandni chowk as total childish and takes credibility of the blogger.
    In all the confusion...I will stand by with ATS. I have not come across any end user who is unhappy...this is simply great and I have no doubt that they will give an excellent product.
    RS

I am a spendthrift unlike RS, so 4000 (max) for D Eway... though 3500 in CLP is ideal, I agree RS

There will be opportunities on D Eway, I am sure as it is pretty long and two Kms on each side would translate to 60 Sq KMs (Min) which is a huge area for development ! And opportunities !

:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
    Hi vb,
    You asked for my opinion so I will share. The problem I see is extreme view from the people for and against Dway.
    I see Dway coming up is a reality, have mentioned it earlier as well. The time frame is dicey. You have to actually visit the area to realise the quantum of work required to make it livable. We should also take litigation part seriously. You know it can seriously dent the prospects and time frame. Still i would say 4-5-6 years for Dway to come. Any project usually takes 3-4 years so it should be ok for reality POV.
    My major concern is the infrastructure, vb you will agree it will not be possible to create another medicity or westin or Oberoi's or any of the malls in a hurry. None of the offices are going to shift from this side to Dway....the same offices made modern GGN. So issues are there which can't be sidelined.
    The positives - If executed well and everything goes as per plan...this area being close to delhi certainly hold promise. I am afraid the current rates are way beyond being ideal. I would have been comfortable with 3500/ that too CLP. You guys have money and are ready to wait so it is ok. But to expect fast movement from here is wishful thinking.
    I do not see Gex/SPR cross 10-11K in 5 years. Dway I do not want to comment as I see no competition between the two areas. I find quotes like Gex will be chandni chowk as total childish and takes credibility of the blogger.
    In all the confusion...I will stand by with ATS. I have not come across any end user who is unhappy...this is simply great and I have no doubt that they will give an excellent product.
    RS

Excellent post, very well put balanced view. Noone denies that dway wont be a reality but the problem.is with the timeframe people are trying to showcase .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Atul bro,

You should not put these allegations without proof...I am sorry this is a direct allegation and abuse to a fellow blogger . This is also against IREF norms and rules..If you have any proof ,please show.

look at the claim VB2309 is making..highlighted in red. I assume ATS doesn't share its accounting records and files with loyalist sitting in UK. Such claim can be made only by directors or employees of company and not by external parties.

Hours Ago #64
    vb2309
    SUSPENDED

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sbsbpo
    I can tell you all that ATS cheated many people who booked their first launch at Gurgaon in 2004/2005. They took bookings and kept people waiting and held up but never delivered the project. Stay away from them.
    ATS gave refunds to All
    100 per cent refunds.
    Can you list a single person who did not get refund
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    If this is true then tell me how to claim my prize. Two of my office colleagues bought in pre-launch at my behest.

Lately, too many baseless conspiracy theories are being floated in this forum, I fail to understand why.

Now people are calling VB an ATS agent. I came in touch with VB less than a week ago through this forum and he recently called me on my from UK a couple of days ago. I can vouch that he is a fellow investor.
    & if you folks are actually persuaded by his posts to go ahead and buy, I'm really sorry to say that ATS is not selling anything at this moment. I called them yesterday and they are not selling anything presently. So the allegation is contrary to the facts.

At one point I was also branded an ATS agent and accused of creating hype when I disclosed the ATS pre-launch in my post.

There's another guy hell bent upon labelling ATS as a cheat. I don't know a single person who was not refunded his 1L in 2005. ATS could have easily taken more money or even overbooked and sit on it for a while before returning the money.

Another one says : Its only ATS Village, that is good, rest projects are no good. Guys, I live in ATS paradiso, & haved lived in ATS Village also, I personally find paradiso to be a better product than Village.
    As all have been very rightly saying, visit Dway in person & see the pathetic state of affairs. Just to add to it, also pls visit ATS projects personally and then judge for yourself, don't go by hearsay.

Regards

Very true ..Bhai..

Mods are requested to see these false baseless allegation and delete these posts please...

It is a common knowledge that ATS returned all the money....
    This is my first buy from ATS but lot of my friends live in ATS properties.

All are happy..and thats why come back to ATS...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Ats is a decent brand but web site seems very downmarket compared to DLF, Unitech, Jaypee, Emaar, etc. They shud improve it as its the first point of interaction these days between company and prospective customer.

Is it confirmed that vb is an ATS agent ?? Shocking news!!

I agree, the web site is basic. I can't believe vb to be an agent...no I can't believe. Yes he is over zealous and with one liners appear to be spamming the forum.
    We can understand that, but agent part is hard to believe. I do not know why he is suspended this time...but should be allowed back.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • Whether it is a good practice adopted by ATS, is highly debatable, especially if the person/new client being lured into booking is not aware of the special arrangement ATS is having .

Originally Posted by amit001
    I have also heard similar things.

ATS existing owners get some sort of discounts for bringing in references for the projects.

So ATS is very smartly using the existing buyers to bring in references and they pay/give discounts to existing buyers for bringing new clients.

Any body has more insights in this?

This is a very good practice, if it is true. Rewards existing customers than paying brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    If this is true then tell me how to claim my prize. Two of my office colleagues bought in pre-launch at my behest.

Lately, too many baseless conspiracy theories are being floated in this forum, I fail to understand why.

Now people are calling VB an ATS agent. I came in touch with VB less than a week ago through this forum and he recently called me on my from UK a couple of days ago. I can vouch that he is a fellow investor.
    & if you folks are actually persuaded by his posts to go ahead and buy, I'm really sorry to say that ATS is not selling anything at this moment. I called them yesterday and they are not selling anything presently. So the allegation is contrary to the facts.

At one point I was also branded an ATS agent and accused of creating hype when I disclosed the ATS pre-launch in my post.

There's another guy hell bent upon labelling ATS as a cheat. I don't know a single person who was not refunded his 1L in 2005. ATS could have easily taken more money or even overbooked and sit on it for a while before returning the money.

Another one says : Its only ATS Village, that is good, rest projects are no good. Guys, I live in ATS paradiso, & haved lived in ATS Village also, I personally find paradiso to be a better product than Village.
    As all have been very rightly saying, visit Dway in person & see the pathetic state of affairs. Just to add to it, also pls visit ATS projects personally and then judge for yourself, don't go by hearsay.

Regards

I agree with you all your points. the problem is extreme views some of us have. This restricts a debate and at times we accuse people. The same was done for other guys when people were called as brokers. You must have reacted at that time too. Moreover Mr. Khan has put is correctly, I am pasting it here...

I feel nothing wrong in such practice but what is wrong is when you become marketing agents and start selling false dreams and end up creating uncalled hype.

Few people here are driving the agenda on this forum. I dont see any healthy discussion happening, all I see is ATS ATS ATS or DWay, looks like there is no other place in Gurgaon.to live or invest, heights of creating hype.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Whether it is a good practice adopted by ATS, is highly debatable, especially if the person/new client being lured into booking is not aware of the special arrangement ATS is having .

Manoj Bhai,
    I just can't believe this, what is your source. If true...I will be shocked.
    CommentQuote
    Manoj Bhai,

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with this practise but don't think this is followed by ATS. I checked for project details with beowulf and vb and never received any follow-up messages for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • See, it was originally through 2 Brokers . This was 5-6 days back . Since, i never consider Brokers a credible source of information, i didn't bring this up in the Forum . Now, a known person, who was looking to book in ATS 109 & had been going to the ATS office from quite a few days ( from about last 15-16 days ), again shared this thing with me, day before yesterday . At this point, i shared the information in the Forum . See my original post .

Now, amit001 has also heard something similar ( see his post of today ).

Also, many guys in the thread have been claiming that ATS doesn't deal through Brokers . ISHANb & me received mails from Brokers on ATS . Since, i was not looking at the D e way at this point of time, i deleted those mails ( somebody asked me on this & i replied on it, maybe it was yesterday ) . Check with ISHAN, if he has those mails, maybe, he can reproduce them here .

Now it is for people to add 2 + 2 or arrive at whatever conclusions, they think is correct, that is what i can say . Would request other members to share, if they hear something similar .

To say that, i am 100 % sure on this would be wrong ( till, i have proof in my hand - which i am trying to get ), but facts r pointing that this may be the correct scenario, but again, without undeniable proof, to say that this news is 100 % correct would be wrong .

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I have received one stunning news.

ATS is offering some sort of promotional scheme for its existing customers. It is something like this – If an existing customers gets in say, 5 customers, he would get a special rebate of say, X amount. If he is able to garner/give references of say, 5 + Y potential customers, he would get a special rebate of X + some additional amount.

This is through 2 independent sources. Can anybody confirm on this??? Has anybody heard something similar??? If yes, it would explain a lot of things.

I too am seeking more details on the above . Would revert back, if i get more information on this .

Originally Posted by rs2507
    Manoj Bhai,
    CommentQuote
  • Really amazed at this . If u convince some people ( most probably your friends or associates or people u get in contact with ) to buy a product by showing virtues of the product & building an aura around the product, without those people knowing that u r going to gain monetarily out of this deal, i think something is seriously wrong . In fact, u r acting as a disguised Broker for ATS .

Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Personally, I don't see anything wrong with this practise but don't think this is followed by ATS. I checked for project details with beowulf and vb and never received any follow-up messages for the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Assuming vs was an undercover agent of ATS (still to be proven), I still feel that one should be always aware that big brands will use covert marketing techniques because the ticket size and brand reputation is at stake for them. So, brokers or the folks who are covert agents of big brands will always be there to give credence to a particular group launch.

That ATS has certain people who are promoting them on the forum actively is clear from the fact that ATS threads run into pages and pages and have had more comments than any other builder's page, including DLF and Emaar. What do you think? Is there no financial angle involved? There has to be.

What does this mean for you or me? Well, hear everyone out, read every line but make sure you perform your own due diligence before buying a property.

If you allow yourself to be taken advantage of, people will take advantage of you for sure.

Just my 2 cents
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Really amazed at this . If u convince some people ( most probably your friends or associates or people u get in contact with ) to buy a product by showing virtues of the product & building an aura around the product, without those people knowing that u r going to gain monetarily out of this deal, i think something is seriously wrong . In fact, u r acting as a disguised Broker for ATS .

In this case, at least I know the person who is trying to convince me has invested his own money in that project and belive in the project. I may agree or disagree to his beliefs. Lot better than brokers who only care about their comission and nothing whatsoever.
    CommentQuote