Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
Reply
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, great post . Please don't get swayed by the pros & cons, being projected here in the forum . Use them as a reference point, but do study the project/all aspects of the project thoroughly, before putting your hard earned money . As said, one needs to perform his own due diligence before buying a property.

    SUNO SAAB KI, KARO APNE MAAN KI .


    Originally Posted by rdhawan15
    Assuming vs was an undercover agent of ATS (still to be proven), I still feel that one should be always aware that big brands will use covert marketing techniques because the ticket size and brand reputation is at stake for them. So, brokers or the folks who are covert agents of big brands will always be there to give credence to a particular group launch.

    That ATS has certain people who are promoting them on the forum actively is clear from the fact that ATS threads run into pages and pages and have had more comments than any other builder's page, including DLF and Emaar. What do you think? Is there no financial angle involved? There has to be.

    What does this mean for you or me? Well, hear everyone out, read every line but make sure you perform your own due diligence before buying a property.

    If you allow yourself to be taken advantage of, people will take advantage of you for sure.

    Just my 2 cents
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rdhawan15
    Assuming vs was an undercover agent of ATS (still to be proven), I still feel that one should be always aware that big brands will use covert marketing techniques because the ticket size and brand reputation is at stake for them. So, brokers or the folks who are covert agents of big brands will always be there to give credence to a particular group launch.

    That ATS has certain people who are promoting them on the forum actively is clear from the fact that ATS threads run into pages and pages and have had more comments than any other builder's page, including DLF and Emaar. What do you think? Is there no financial angle involved? There has to be.

    What does this mean for you or me? Well, hear everyone out, read every line but make sure you perform your own due diligence before buying a property.

    If you allow yourself to be taken advantage of, people will take advantage of you for sure.

    Just my 2 cents


    I would really appreciate if you take time to parse through this mammoth thread and see for yourself the presumed comments by "covert" agents that might be luring people into buying this ATS property.
    Trust me. You will be surprised by what you discover.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. Your thinking .

    So, what u r effectively saying that if the other person who is acting as a friend & as a savior is invested in a particular project ( btw, have u seen his investment papers), u don't mind investing there, whether he is committing a breach of trust ( by earning money here, without u being aware of it ) is immaterial .

    Good to see such justifications coming in . Loved it .


    Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    In this case, at least I know the person who is trying to convince me has invested his own money in that project and belive in the project. I may agree or disagree to his beliefs. Lot better than brokers who only care about their comission and nothing whatsoever.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rdhawan15

    That ATS has certain people who are promoting them on the forum actively is clear from the fact that ATS threads run into pages and pages and have had more comments than any other builder's page, including DLF and Emaar. What do you think? Is there no financial angle involved? There has to be.


    Don't go with page counts. You have to read pages to understand this. 90% of the posts are nothing but fighting/personal attacks and useless comments.

    Promotion of project by existing investors is there in all threads, be it emmar/unitech/spire/vatika/G99/chintels or any other project etc etc. The reason I am sure that VB is not from ATS is by his immature comments and one liners.
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj Sir, welcome back.
    I hope u will continue exposing vested interests on this forum. I learnt thru ur post dat ATS is paying incentives to its end users who rope in new buyers. What do u feel of such tactics by ATS ??
    CommentQuote
  • ...............no point in discussing this further . I have got it loud & clear .

    Got to go, would be back shortly .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, for the welcome .

    Bhai, let us not accuse anybody without undeniable proof . Once, we have the proof, we need to bring it to the notice of IREF & let them decide on further course of action .

    Baaki, saab kuuch apke amne hain, it is for everybody to draw his own conclusions ki kaya chaal raha hain .

    Originally Posted by BasheerKhan
    Manoj Sir, welcome back.
    I hope u will continue exposing vested interests on this forum. I learnt thru ur post dat ATS is paying incentives to its end users who rope in new buyers. What do u feel of such tactics by ATS ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL:D. Your thinking .

    So, what u r effectively saying that if the other person who is acting as a friend & as a savior is invested in a particular project ( btw, have u seen his investment papers), u don't mind investing there, whether he is committing a breach of trust ( by earning money here, without u being aware of it ) is immaterial .

    Good to see such justifications coming in . Loved it .


    When did I say the person is trying to be my friend or savior. Secondly he will get the discount only when he is invested, why I should check his investment papers. Third, I will give someones name as referral only if I am getting some benefit ( better deal or location or something), else I can always go with direct booking.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Don't go with page counts. You have to read pages to understand this. 90% of the posts are nothing but fighting/personal attacks and useless comments.

    Promotion of project by existing investors is there in all threads, be it emmar/unitech/spire/vatika/G99/chintels or any other project etc etc. The reason I am sure that VB is not from ATS is by his immature comments and one liners.

    Bhatia sahab,
    Kya baat karte ho aap...your last 3-4 posts are justifying everything...this is not good. If what Manoj is saying is correct, I would consider this as serious breach in confidence in minds of investors.
    The problem is you, Rahul and vb are/were justifying everything....and most illogically the price. This creates doubts.
    I still do not believe this to be 100% true as Manoj himself has said.
    CommentQuote
  • vb,
    Currently I am in London & will return back on Wednesday. I am staying in Paddington - central London.
    Let's catch up over a drink to clear some air.
    RS
    CommentQuote
  • RS bhai, are you seriously planning to invest in ATS?
    CommentQuote
  • :)...... loved it....
    CommentQuote
  • rs Bhai, no point in continuing this discussion .

    Vinay has got a different thinking here & u/me & maybe, many others, have different point of view .

    Let us agree to disagree on this .


    Originally Posted by rs2507
    Bhatia sahab,
    Kya baat karte ho aap...your last 3-4 posts are justifying everything...this is not good. If what Manoj is saying is correct, I would consider this as serious breach in confidence in minds of investors.
    The problem is you, Rahul and vb are/were justifying everything....and most illogically the price. This creates doubts.
    I still do not believe this to be 100% true as Manoj himself has said.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Bhatia sahab,
    Kya baat karte ho aap...your last 3-4 posts are justifying everything...this is not good. If what Manoj is saying is correct, I would consider this as serious breach in confidence in minds of investors.
    The problem is you, Rahul and vb are/were justifying everything....and most illogically the price. This creates doubts.
    I still do not believe this to be 100% true as Manoj himself has said.


    People tend to get touchy about their investments, specially when lot of negative things(some of which may be true) are presented. And sometimes they cross the line and do things that might not be justifiable. And this is seen not just here, but in all threads. But this doesn't make them brokers or agents.

    I respect your balanced views & agree that the pricing is on the higher side, but the guys(like me) who have invested in ATS in the past and want to invest only in ATS, are left with no choice but to buy at the best price we can get from them. Which in this case is on the higher side.
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    RS bhai, are you seriously planning to invest in ATS?

    Smart Bhai,
    If you see some very early pages...even before vb and rahul were at scene, I was gunning for this and yes I was serious for the love of ATS.
    After they declare the price and that too in DP, I decided to pull away. It changed the dynamics completely.
    CommentQuote