Last updated: May 27 2019
6003 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : ATS Kocoon, ATS, Sector 109, Gurgaon

Thanks for sharing!!

Originally posted by beowulf View Post
    By what I know from pre-launch, there will be 400 flats in 6 towers on a plot of 13-14 acres.
    There are 3 flat sizes:
    1750sq.ft: 3BHK
    2100sq.ft: 3BHK(with bigger rooms) + SQ
    3100sq.ft: 4BHK(real big rooms) + SQ

The flat layouts are similar to the ones in their previous Noida projects(just slightly bigger): ATS Village, ATS paradiso, ATS One Hamlet
    I believe all will be known clearly in 2-3 weeks during the official launch.
    Regards

Comment

Welcome back Manoj & BlessU...

The fundamental questions remain unanswered.

We cant obvously expect answers from the brokers... they got to make a living...But the moot questions are getting lost amidst the hype and hoopla.

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
      These joint ventures have a singular objectives of stripping investors through excessive hype and online and offline noise..

Key questions still remain the same "appetite or the lack of it". I am sure current price have the potential to reduce the appetite of discerning customers

Comment

Welcome back ManojA, BlessU and Rahul2011.

This forum has suddenly become more vibrant, a lot more interesting and funny. I am loving it.

Best regards

Comment

Magadh Bhai, thanks .

I think, we have made our point amply clear . The whole thing is over hype & nothing else .

My regret is that we have to keep keep on countering the hype & all the drama baazi, created after every few days by vested interests, so that people remain aware of the actual situation . The same is leading to the situation turning ugly sometimes .
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Let me tell u something interesting .

When i got recently got banned & u too were suspended & some guys were requesting IREF to reconsider this decision, there were a few voices opposing this . The funny part is that these guys were the guys who had their ID's banned for months together for maintaining multiple ID's . Now u r intelligent enough to realize, why people maintain multiple ID's . It is obviously not for the love of the Forum . LOL .

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
            Hi
            Greetings

I server and honour those with different perspectives with the privilege of interpretations suited to their intellect (or the excess of it)

AAAN DO!!!

Cheers

Comment

Who are u ref to ? For multiple IDs?

Also, ab Amit001 to kya ho gaya ! Did he oppose the DEway builder/brokers kya to get banned??

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              Let me tell u something interesting .

When i got recently got banned & u too were suspended & some guys were requesting IREF to reconsider this decision, there were a few voices opposing this . The funny part is that these guys were the guys who had their ID's banned for months together for maintaining multiple ID's . Now u r intelligent enough to realize, why people maintain multiple ID's . It is obviously not for the love of the Forum . LOL .

Comment

Thanks, Ravi .

I read yr. post on your request to IREF to get back BlessU . Great post .

I agree, BlessU has the right mix of passion for RE & wits to go along with it & this shows in his comments. I love his witty writing style & have almost never seen him loose his cool . Besides this, he is doing a great job of maintaining those excel sheets .

Originally posted by Ravi_Kant View Post
                Welcome back ManojA, BlessU and Rahul2011.

This forum has suddenly become more vibrant, a lot more interesting and funny. I am loving it.

Best regards

Comment

Magadh Bhai, naa pucho to accha hain . It would be the start of the 3rd world war . Aap thodey previous pages of this thread dekh lo & u would know, what i am talking about .

Really, i asked the same question in a thread on amit, as to why he got suspended ? No body responded to it & i think nobody seems to have the answer . I suspect it could be his opposition to the D e way or opposing my ban & BlessU's suspension . Not sure, though .

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                  Who are u ref to ? For multiple IDs?

Also, ab Amit001 to kya ho gaya ! Did he oppose the DEway builder/brokers kya to get banned??

Comment

Originally posted by manu813 View Post
                    Thanks for sharing!!
                    Dear Manu,

I have been told that the apartments may be with ACs.

The apartments are supposed to be high class and with high specs...

ATS also claiming to build one of the best club houses with state of the art amenities.

Rest every thing will be clear during the launch...

Looking forward to the launch....

Comment

Any confirmed dates & price for this launch ??? Any clarity on these ???

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X