Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5689 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Don't go with page counts. You have to read pages to understand this. 90% of the posts are nothing but fighting/personal attacks and useless comments.

Promotion of project by existing investors is there in all threads, be it emmar/unitech/spire/vatika/G99/chintels or any other project etc etc. The reason I am sure that VB is not from ATS is by his immature comments and one liners.

Vinay ji I am shocked to see these comments from the pepole whi are accusing innocent persons like this...

I do not understand ...If you are not interested then lay off....

I request Mod to please take actions on these negative people on this forum.

How can they call any one cheater , covert agent e.t.c..

People are saying ATS ATS because they are good and most of them in response to utter rude, crude and baseless allegations .

I request everyone to stop this utter .......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by beowulf
    People tend to get touchy about their investments, specially when lot of negative things(some of which may be true) are presented. And sometimes they cross the line and do things that might not be justifiable. And this is seen not just here, but in all threads. But this doesn't make them brokers or agents.

I respect your balanced views & agree that the pricing is on the higher side, but the guys(like me) who have invested in ATS in the past and want to invest only in ATS, are left with no choice but to buy at the best price we can get from them. Which in this case is on the higher side.
    Regards

beowulf Bhai,
    I respect your views, what you are saying is 100% understandable.
    Regards,
    CommentQuote
    In this case, at least I know the person who is trying to convince me has invested his own money in that project and belive in the project. I may agree or disagree to his beliefs. Lot better than brokers who only care about their comission and nothing whatsoever.

Absolutely right...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Bhatia sahab,
    Kya baat karte ho aap...your last 3-4 posts are justifying everything...this is not good. If what Manoj is saying is correct, I would consider this as serious breach in confidence in minds of investors.
    The problem is you, Rahul and vb are/were justifying everything....and most illogically the price. This creates doubts.
    I still do not believe this to be 100% true as Manoj himself has said.

We are justifying and some people are criticising...what s wrong in it?

It is good and thats the reason we have put our money...

Brokers do not get commission in this project so they are jealous...

People who think they did not do the good deal before are also jealous...
    What is the doubt...we have declared we are invested ..we could have hidden this also..
    We can understand that persons who are invested in this project talk good about it..what is hard to understand that thousands of posts some have written just to criticize ..this cannot be without motives....Amazing logic..

CommentQuote
  • Going by the stats of this thread I think every member in this forum is now aware of +ves and -ves of Dway and ATS and who is broker and who is not.

Can we now please stop this discusion here to maintain sanity ?
    CommentQuote
  • Let us hope that sanity prevails. Till that time, i am not participating in this thread .

Originally Posted by shkhan
    Going by the stats of this thread I think every member in this forum is now aware of +ves and -ves of Dway and ATS and who is broker and who is not.

Can we now please stop this discusion here to maintain sanity ?
    CommentQuote
  • There only 50 -70 odd flats that ATS is left to launch...and i think they do not need to do anything to sell those...

Logon ko yeh bhi hajam nahin hua ki Arabtec's project is coming in the same sector...

Jalne kee bhi had hoti hai....

I would say these people will cry more after 6 months when the price level will reach 6000....

:)
    CommentQuote
    Bhatia sahab,
    Kya baat karte ho aap...your last 3-4 posts are justifying everything...this is not good. If what Manoj is saying is correct, I would consider this as serious breach in confidence in minds of investors.
    The problem is you, Rahul and vb are/were justifying everything....and most illogically the price. This creates doubts.
    I still do not believe this to be 100% true as Manoj himself has said.

Help me to understand what justifies my last few posts??

Whether ATS has this policy or not, we don't know unless someone has any proofs of this. I personaly don't have issues with that policy and that is purely my personal POV. Anyone will tell positive about project if he/she is invested, it's upto me to believe or not. That happens right now also, isn't it? I will take someone's referral if I get some benefit. If I am not giving other person's referral, he will not gain anything even if he has been indirectly marketing about the project.

Don't know why you are seeing this as justification for ATS? ATS is doing or not, I don't know. I can only confirm that I personally asked for information from beowolf and VB ( and you can find the post for those details in this thread) and they never approached me after providing the details. If they have approached anybody else for this matter, I don't know?
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul Bhai,
    Cool down...what do you mean thru the highlighted line is not clear.
    Now the area of concern is when you purchase at 35-38-39 and immediately start advocating 45-47 even 5000...that is illogical.

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    We are justifying and some people are criticising...what s wrong in it?

It is good and thats the reason we have put our money...

Brokers do get commission in this project so they are jealous...

People who think they did not do the good deal before are also jealous...
    What is the doubt...we have declared we are invested ..we could have hidden this also..
    We can understand that persons who are invested in this project talk good about it..what is hard to understand that thousands of posts some have written just to criticize ..this cannot be without motives....Amazing logic..

CommentQuote
    Help me to understand what justifies my last few posts??

Whether ATS has this policy or not, we don't know unless someone has any proofs of this. I personaly don't have issues with that policy and that is purely my personal POV. Anyone will tell positive about project if he/she is invested, it's upto me to believe or not. That happens right now also, isn't it? I will take someone's referral if I get some benefit. If I am not giving other person's referral, he will not gain anything even if he has been indirectly marketing about the project.

Don't know why you are seeing this as justification for ATS? ATS is doing or not, I don't know. I can only confirm that I personally asked for information from beowolf and VB ( and you can find the post for those details in this thread) and they never approached me after providing the details. If they have approached anybody else for this matter, I don't know?

Exactly..People can see Vb and me are asking everyone to approach ATS directly...Agents do not do this....
    CommentQuote
    Rahul Bhai,
    Now the area of concern is when you purchase at 35-38-39 and immediately start advocating 45-47 even 5000...that is illogical.

Thanks ...post is edited

No commission for brokers..
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul,
    Got it, it was typo error in your post so never mind...
    CommentQuote
  • hello rdhawan15.ji,

ATS thread has more pages due to many members trust its quality & no other major project launches recently. Other reason is ATS is located in dway & there are many fans of dway recently on the forum.

Friendly rgds.

Originally Posted by rdhawan15
    Assuming vs was an undercover agent of ATS (still to be proven), I still feel that one should be always aware that big brands will use covert marketing techniques because the ticket size and brand reputation is at stake for them. So, brokers or the folks who are covert agents of big brands will always be there to give credence to a particular group launch.

That ATS has certain people who are promoting them on the forum actively is clear from the fact that ATS threads run into pages and pages and have had more comments than any other builder's page, including DLF and Emaar. What do you think? Is there no financial angle involved? There has to be.

What does this mean for you or me? Well, hear everyone out, read every line but make sure you perform your own due diligence before buying a property.

If you allow yourself to be taken advantage of, people will take advantage of you for sure.

Just my 2 cents
    CommentQuote
    Rahul Bhai,

Who is justifying these prices...I bought it at 3900 .DP..all these are in prelaunch ..there are inherent risks in prelaunch so returns are higher...

No justification of any price in GGN...

80000 for SPR is justified or 60000 of sector 70a justified...

for 3Crore i can get a y villa in LA... here DLF plot in sector 73 is 3.5 Crore, is it justified...No nothing is justified..But in GGN this is what is available and thus will sell...
    Prelaunch 3800, launch 4500, second launch 5000, third launch 7000...some bikta hai...thats a compulsion of the buyers...As there are no controls and no rules and regulations on the builders....

Justified..what is justified here???
    CommentQuote
  • one thing i would like to ask everybody, if ATS is good enough brand name in noida does that makes it a sure hit in gurgaon also, irrespective of location in the middle of jungle and also is there a single builder who is unmatachable in noida as well as in gurgaon.
    Just a simple query
    CommentQuote