Heard that ATS is coming up with their Residential project in sec 109 in 14 acres , next to atharva.....

Anybody having any more info on this....????
Read more
5688 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • shocked to see just now that VB is suspended & many members are commenting he is ATS agent. guys is this already "proved" or.........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by seema verma
    one thing i would like to ask everybody, if ATS is good enough brand name in noida does that makes it a sure hit in gurgaon also, irrespective of location in the middle of jungle and also is there a single builder who is unmatachable in noida as well as in gurgaon.
    Just a simple query

if this so called jungle is 4kms from the national capital of India and there is 150m high way coming and millions of investment is committed then in this jungle there only can be mangal...:)

In this jungle Shobha is selling 5 crore worth of villas ...Please request to study the area and the planned development...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    There only 50 -70 odd flats that ATS is left to launch...and i think they do not need to do anything to sell those...

Logon ko yeh bhi hajam nahin hua ki Arabtec's project is coming in the same sector...

Jalne kee bhi had hoti hai....

I would say these people will cry more after 6 months when the price level will reach 6000....

:)

Dear ATS loyalist... Please go through ATS MD message in the link..he says The company has set a budget of Rs. 10 Cr for promoting these projects.

ATS - About Us - MD'S MESSAGE

so for 50 flats left as per rahul that are left, that works out to be whopping 20 lakhs marketing budget per flat!!

either the MD is crazy or ATS is from a different planet that there loyalist are spending weekends from london to promote or they are just employees just like Investor clinic does it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    shocked to see just now that VB is suspended & many members are commenting he is ATS agent. guys is this already "proved" or.........

Nipsy bhai..its really unfortunate...i am shocked to see this reaction..from some opportunists:bab (38): here..
    CommentQuote
  • Why do members think vb is ATS agent or a broker when even ATS openly says they do not promote their projects via Brokers...........

Why would ATS say that they do not sell via brokers. There is nothing wrong in appointing brokers & if ATS has to follow brokers I think they would openly do that.....

just my thinking manner. Others may differ..........
    CommentQuote
    Who is justifying these prices...I bought it at 3900 .DP..all these are in prelaunch ..there are inherent risks in prelaunch so returns are higher...

No justification of any price in GGN...

80000 for SPR is justified or 60000 of sector 70a justified...

for 3Crore i can get a y villa in LA... here DLF plot in sector 73 is 3.5 Crore, is it justified...No nothing is justified..But in GGN this is what is available and thus will sell...
    Prelaunch 3800, launch 4500, second launch 5000, third launch 7000...some bikta hai...thats a compulsion of the buyers...As there are no controls and no rules and regulations on the builders....

Justified..what is justified here???

Rahul,
    I do not know why you sound so agitated. I am not justifying any price...and if 6K on SPR it is for so called premium specs.
    More comparable specs are the projects launched by Unitech and all under 5K...at far superior location than current Dway. So you should not say everything is illogical.
    It is way you are hell bent on justifying by saying 50 units only left or saying rate will be 5K or fata fat bik jaiga...sounds like a serious sales pitch...
    Please do not mind...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AtulGupta
    Dear ATS loyalist... Please go through ATS MD message in the link..he says The company has set a budget of Rs. 10 Cr for promoting these projects.

ATS - About Us - MD'S MESSAGE

so for 50 flats left as per rahul that are left, that works out to be whopping 20 lakhs marketing budget per flat!!

either the MD is crazy or ATS is from a different planet that there loyalist are spending weekends from london to promote or they are just employees just like Investor clinic does it.

There are few projects in pipeline.... and sometimes response is better than expected..this message is before the pre-launch...Please note that ATS stopped taking the bookings even in DP...All the sales are in DP ...its unbelievable...

By the way ATS will come up with ad campaign in any case..these are the commitments for the development of the projects and to create the awareness and brand equity...
    CommentQuote
  • would request IREF moderators to chip-in this moment (if possible) & make the members aware of reason for banning vb.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Really amazed at this . If u convince some people ( most probably your friends or associates or people u get in contact with ) to buy a product by showing virtues of the product & building an aura around the product, without those people knowing that u r going to gain monetarily out of this deal, i think something is seriously wrong . In fact, u r acting as a disguised Broker for ATS .

This is the part which is creating confusion. I think under this policy, buyer definitely knows that other person is going to gain something if he/she is giving his/her name as referral.

If that is not the case, I am not in favour.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    Rahul,
    I do not know why you sound so agitated. I am not justifying any price...and if 6K on SPR it is for so called premium specs.
    More comparable specs are the projects launched by Unitech and all under 5K...at far superior location than current Dway. So you should not say everything is illogical.
    It is way you are hell bent on justifying by saying 50 units only left or saying rate will be 5K or fata fat bik jaiga...sounds like a serious sales pitch...
    Please do not mind...

6k mein luxury flats on SPR ..I doubt last time i heared about Ireao VV was at 8500, M3M 11500 and so on...are you calling 70 a sector also SPR...sorry its not..Tomorrow you will called old GGn road as NH8...
    Unitech luxury project ???? which one..??? I do not know any project ..Vista is not luxury..

And I am not agitated...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    This is the part which is creating confusion. I think under this policy, buyer definitely knows that other person is going to gain something if he/she is giving his/her name as referral.

If that is not the case, I am not in favour.

Good point:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    Why do members think vb is ATS agent or a broker when even ATS openly says they do not promote their projects via Brokers...........

Why would ATS say that they do not sell via brokers. There is nothing wrong in appointing brokers & if ATS has to follow brokers I think they would openly do that.....

just my thinking manner. Others may differ..........

Exactly .... Broker buyer ko direct nahin bhejte..Atleast I was never been asked by a broker to go directly to the builder...

Broker hai ki equity partner hai...:D
    CommentQuote
    6k mein luxury flats on SPR ..I doubt last time i heared about Ireao VV was at 8500, M3M 11500 and so on...are you calling 70 a sector also SPR...sorry its not..Tomorrow you will called old GGn road as NH8...
    Unitech luxury project ???? which one..??? I do not know any project ..Vista is not luxury..

And I am not agitated...:)

Rahul ji,

Isn't it ironic that you seem to be so particular about other projects' locations while the ATS 109 where you are already invested doesn't even have a clearly demarcated site yet. Would you be kind enough to pin-point location of ATS 109 ? I would love to visit the location with you if you would be able to do that.

Thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote
    There are few projects in pipeline.... and sometimes response is better than expected..this message is before the pre-launch...Please note that ATS stopped taking the bookings even in DP...All the sales are in DP ...its unbelievable...

By the way ATS will come up with ad campaign in any case..these are the commitments for the development of the projects and to create the awareness and brand equity...

I think we should not justify anything and let interested people call up ATS office and get answers to such questions. Because there will be no end to it. Another person will say something else tomorrow and investors in this project will end up justifying everything(ATS policies, strategy, past projects, etc).
    Its better if we just contribute information/developments related to the project as and when we become aware of it. It is unfortunate that vb is suspended & request admins to revoke vb's suspension. Recently, I've not seen any post from him that warrants suspension.

In fact if possible, I request admins to start a thread in which they can highlight specific posts due to which members are suspended. This will also reinforce expectations from members.
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Rahul ji,

Isn't it ironic that you seem to be so particular about other projects' locations while the ATS 109 where you are already invested doesn't even have a clearly demarcated site yet. Would you be kind enough to pin-point location of ATS 109 ? I would love to visit the location with you if you would be able to do that.

Thanks in advance!

GGn Bhai Send me a ticket fRA- Del _Fra would love to take you there..

Any way...I do appreciate your postings in any case..:)
    CommentQuote